First Big Cock in College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring at his face, I couldn't believe a man who was so... so... straight, was fucking me! He was a shit-talker, a basketball player who worked out and played soccer! We're both supposed to be straight! So now what? We fuck girls AND each other? Damn this is going to fucking rock!

Bobby pushing me backwards onto the bed brought me back to reality, and he rolled up onto his knees without pulling out or stopping his rhythmic pounding of my ass.

His "straight" skills were kicking in and I think he was into it.

"OH shit you're so fucking hot in there." He whispered. "Oh fuck. FUCK!". He was bucking his hips off my ass so hard I thought he was going to split me in two. My own hard cocked bobbed between us. Noticing more pre-cum, he took his finger, flicked it off my cock head and tasted it. He then licked my lips, waiting for my tongue to lick his, tasting my own salty jizz.

The heat of him inside me was so unexpected, so fucking new to me that I was helpless on my back. I whimpered in happiness, loving the new sensations of being fucked by my best friend. I occasionally reached down to brush the smooth flat area below his belly button, where my balls were bouncing off of, running my fingers up to his skinny, athletic chest.

He bent over me, burying his head in my shoulder. He smelled of soap and sweat, and I rubbed my nose into his neck breathing it in. (I'll never forget it.) Stretching my arms around his back, I was trying to feel as much of his muscled shoulders as I could, saving the sensations for later. His breathing was fast and furious as he pumped.

Watching him grin, I could see he was getting hot and horny. "Damn your ass feels so good, I can't believe we're doing this. You like this big dick in your ass? Cuz this ass is mine now..."

"Hell yeah," I moaned. "fuck me harder... Harder!"

His hips bent over mine, with my knees in the air and my balls squeezed against his belly, I was in heaven. I felt high, better than all the pot I've ever smoked, and even dizzy from the sensations his club-sized dick was inflicting on my asshole.

My prostate was being expertly squeezed and stroked, sending surges of pleasure through my whole lower body and rolling my eyes as waves of hormones rocked every inch of me. I could feel the cum rising in my balls, and when he leaned back and started to jerk me off as he pounded me I cried out,

"Oh. God. FUCK MY ASS!"

Hmmm... Somebody was definitely going to hear that.

The smooth suction between us tightened as his dick got even bigger, "He must be close." I thought. A look of sheer pleasure was on his face and he alternated his gaze from jerking me off to watching himself fuck me. Our sex got more intense, our fucking got faster, with louder expressions of our ecstasy.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum soon... Oh FUCK, I wanna cum inside you!"

"Do it. Fuck my ass, cum inside me." I whispered hoarsely.

"...You sure?"

"Fuck Bobby, yeah I'm sure! Do it, CUM INSIDE ME!" I reassured, way too loud again.

He leaned in growling, and I grabbed some hair on the back of his head as he pumped his deepest, all 10 inches of him filling me up, and stretching me apart with a feeling I can't fully describe. Spurred on, I bucked off him with each thrust, pushing my ass into his immense rod.

He looked down to watch his shiny fat tool drive in and out of my velvet ass. With my legs wrapped around his waist, I watched his now heavy balls bouncing off my ass cheeks, over and over. The intense visual drove us both over the edge.

The pressure on my own dick and aching balls built up as he rubbed against me. I could feel them tighten with the pleasure of the swelling orgasm. I couldn't contain it anymore. I squeezed to hold it back, but couldn't fight the pounding all my sex nerves were feeling. Then it hit like a freight train. I came between us, my own cum spraying 4, 5, then 6 jets on my face and chest. I moaned with each squirt, my orgasm seemingly lasting forever. He leaned in and squeezed it between us. I whispered his name between gritted teeth. His eyes had gone wild, and I saw his face tighten in intensity.

It was then that he slowed a little, deep dicking me with with such force that I knew he had to be close to cumming. He was hammering away at my ass so hard, I could feel his hips bounce off my pelvic bone. I moaned my orgasmic pleasure into his ear, bit into his shoulder, and he was gone.

As he cried out, "I'm gonna cum. Oh God. I'm gonna cum inside you..." I could feel his hot orgasm erupting, with every thrust a new blast, deep, deep inside my ass. He had pushed my knees as far as he could with my ass in the air, to get as deep as possible with every wave of cum. I watched every inch of his cock slide inside me, still pounding a rhythm, still stretching me tight, cumming hot streams of his jizz as far as it would go.

His face exploded in ecstasy. He moaned and shook uncontrollably, later telling me it was the longest orgasm he'd ever had.

Seconds went by, with his extended orgasm still surging through his muscles. Finally, with every last drop of his cum inside me, he pounded deep and stayed there, still shaking and shuddering. He collapsed on top of me, keeping his still hard dick inside me. We were both panting, partially from fatigue, but also from the excitement of fucking each other for the first time. I had just reaped the benefits of all the women he'd fucked before me.

We laid there together, stuck by my thick cum. We held each other while coming down from the endorphin rush and ran fingers over each other's skin. He rolled next to me and we lay there for a while, finally getting enough energy to sit up. My jizz glistened off his chest as he walked across the room to get his boxers, his twink butt bobbing in the computer light. I felt his warm jizz run inside my asshole, a new but comforting feeling.

"Holy shit." I whispered. (As if everyone on the floor hadn't just heard two guys fuck wildly.)

"I wasn't thinking that all this was going to happen tonight." Bobby said, astonished by what happened.

"Yeah, me either. It was fucking great."

"No shit. It took us HOW LONG to get up the nerve to do this?" he laughed, throwing me a towel for my chest.

"Too long." I said. "Think of all that time we wasted. We'll have to make up for it."

"Yup, I guess so." He sighed in agreement and lay back down beside me.

Since that night, we've managed to suck and fuck our way through the last couple years. A woman is wonderful, but there are just some things they can't give you.

Is there more? Of course there is, a LOT more. Too much for today. A threesome. A swingers club. The dorm shower. The time we got caught. The first time he bottomed. A blond one night stand we shared while on a business trip. We both still love women to this day. But sometimes, nothing but a thick dick will do.

12