First Caning

Story Info
M/f Discipline. An old man canes a young woman.
2.1k words
3.96
43.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Tina's true real life story about her first proper caning. She told me her story over two Instant Message (IM) sessions. Tina is Swedish, 22 years old, tall, well toned (she does karate) and blond haired, with a large bottom. She has a 'thing' about discipline.

[Session One]

Tina: Hey Michael, I got an real life caning this weekend! I met a very old man through some BDSM friends I have in Sweden. He had a reputation of knowing about canings. So...I went to see him.

Michael: How did he put you at ease?

Tina: By the way he looked to start with, he was shorter than me, a old nutty professor look with thick glasses and bald and ...he used a walker and I'm very tall and curvy. He was soft spoken in an old raspy voice. And his house - typical wooden Swedish house out in the country kind of narrow doors inside, old feel, traditional with a wood burning stove in the kitchen.

Michael: He welcomes you in his quiet throaty soft voice

and you stand - feeling too tall.

Tina: he invited me for coffee and asked things , everyday things. He had some cookies and stuff.

Michael: Inside, you wonder if he really will do it.

Tina: Yes it was a bit unreal feeling.

Michael: Does say anything to establish his authority?

Tina: He told me he had worked in the school system abroad. He was some kind of scientist - geology stuff. He was a knowledgeable man, very smart but with very poor physique. He asked about my interest in discipline.

Michael: And you told him about the museum incident (Tina's first spanking had been in a museum when she was 16).

Tina: Yes and how I had my fascination since a long time. He said it quite common and natural. He listened very politely and eventually said, that he would show me a real school cane and give me the opportunity to see what kind of impression it makes if I chose to do so.

Michael: And you felt?

Tina: Butterflies lol, but very unsure if he actually could swing anything heavier than a flyswatter lol. He showed me into his study. The walls covered in books leather furniture around a low table in the middle a heavy wooden desk in the end of the room some low tables with lamps on them. There was a slight leather and tobacco smell and a window behind the desk where you could see a farmers field.

He showed me a cane laying in a wooden case , looked like special made case that looked very exclusive actually. The lower part of the book shelfs had a little table with drawers. The case was laying on the table closed but he opened it and showed me. He said it was very old and that he had kept it for a long time. He just that it had soma value and that he was very careful with it. He said that he could show me how it works I wanted.

I asked if he wasn't afraid it would break. He just smiled. I said that I would love to try it. He took the cane out and made some swings in the air. He showed me his swing it was pretty slow and the cane didn't make hardly any swish. Most of the butterflies went away completely. He said that now that it's out of the box it will make six smacks before it goes back in. It didn't scare me - I had seen and heard the swing. He said that since the cane was a bit fragile it had to be on bare bottom.

I thought why not, the caning will be a disappointment, but he is sweet and I will give him a good show. Maybe I might even pretend it hurts to make him happy. So my jeans and under-ware came off, leaving just my light blue knitted sweater and warm socks.

He instructed me to bend over the desk and to hold on firm to the far side. I thought yeah yeah whatever...but I said 'yes Sir'. And he told me to keep my bottom up high and my back arched and low.

Michael: So you look out on the field.

Tina: Yes, I look through the large window behind his desk, and see a tractor actually lol.

Michael: You are presented for him.

Tina: yes

Michael: waiting...

Tina: He puts the cane very gently on my cheeks.

Michael: And you wait...

Tina: He asked if I was ready. I thought yaaawn whatever...and said 'YES SIR'. Then..I hear a very loud SWISH followed by a very loud KLATCH sound. I open my mouth to scream, but I can only gasp. I jump up and starts to jump around in the room.

Michael: What does the professor say?

Tina: He just smiled and watched. I panicked trying to jump away from the pain, I bet I made 10 laps around his study.

Michael: before eventually...

Tina: Before being told in calm voice to bend back over - which I do. Then without further warning ...KLATCH - another painful stroke lands and I jump up and dance round the room again. He tells me they don't 'count', if I don't stay down and I bend back over and I start crying and pleading - 10 years karate and I start crying!!

Michael: Perhaps it's the humiliation - you underestimated him.

Tina: Then KLATCH - this time I hold super hard on the desk and kick my legs in the air instead of dancing, and I cry my eyes out. And then, as soon as I settle down: KLATCH... All I can focus on is holding the desk and my sizzling cheeks.

Michael: Are you counting the strokes - wondering how many left?

Tina: No, I lost count.

Michael: You were totally at his mercy, under his control.

Tina: Yeah, and then... KLATCH

Michael: Even more sobs...

Tina: YES

Michael: Uncontrollable sobbing...

Tina: Very.

SWISH KLATCH...

Michael: Your throat was sore with sobbing?

Tina: It was all a big blur.

Finally, I hear his voice in a distance saying that I can rise.

Michael: You had abandoned hope, and then you hear his voice and you rise slowly - you are weak?

Tina: Yes, and my hair was everywhere, my face was full of tears.

Michael: And you looked down at your punisher - tears still in your eyes.

Tina: Oh yes.

Michael: What did he say?

Tina: He said nothing, he gave me time. He just had a confident smile.

Michael: You stood there - your tears subsiding, rubbing your bottom.

Tina: nods - I held my glowing cheeks in a firm grip lol.

Michael: How did you feel in yourself and towards him?

Tina: Hmmmm, hard to explain.

Michael: I imagine you were distressed and confused as to your feelings.

Tina: I felt 'inferior' maybe.

Michael: Hmmm 'punished'.

Tina: Yes, but very unsatisfied with how I dealt with it.

Michael: Oh, how you would have done something different?

Tina: I had imagined me saying 'One Sir, thank you Sir, Arrgh Ooo', like I do here in Second Life role play, and hold my position perfectly.

Michael: Well this was the first time with a real cane.

Tina: Yes.

Michael: Did you feel grateful?

Tina: Yes, very. And I felt very very guilty during the caning.

Michael: What for?

Tuna: It was like I was being punished and really deserved it.

Michael: And afterwards there was relief that the punishment had finished and you had paid for your fault.

Tina: Yea!! It was sooo weird, during the caning I arched my back provide a good target as to help with the punishment!!

Michael: There were welts?

Tina: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yes

Michael: How many?

Tina: Nine, they are not raised up now and have faded some on my left cheek.

Michael: Did you see the cane put back in the case

Tina: Yes, it went back in its case. Then he told me to lay on my stomach in the sofa for a while.

Michael: And lying there you calmed down...

Tina: Yes, and stopped crying...

Michael: Did he speak to you?

Tina: Yes he came after a little while. We spoke for quite some time. He said my reactions was very common.

Michael: The guilt and tears?

Tina: And jumping lol. He said I looked very entertaining doing my dance show.

Michael: And the tears, did he comment on that?

Tina: Yes he said that in my age there is a lot of unpunished deeds now in modern time.

Michael: That was nicely put.

Tina: And he said that I felt it needed to be dealt with.

Michael: From punishing too much - we have gone to punishing nothing.

Tina: Yes

Michael: So you did thank him?

Tina: Yes, I spent nearly the whole day there.

Michael: Your attitude to him change completely.

Tina: Ooooh yes, well I knew he was smart right away.

Michael: But now he is an authority figure to you that you look up to (even if you are looking down!).

Tina: Oooooo yes, I would never disobey him!!

Michael: Will you go back?

Tina: He said I should go back, when I feel its time.

Michael: That is satisfying.

Tina: I think I underestimated him a bit lol. I never thought it would be so effective. I cant get the loud KLATCH sound out of my head. My previous spankings with switches and crops have sounded like swish smack or swish tap - I cant explain...

Michael: But everything about this overwhelmed you.

Tina: When I first heard that loud swish, WOW!

Michael: SHWWOOOSHHHHHHH

Tina: Yeah, and the loud klatching sound, and the feeling of my whole bottom doing a wild bounce lol.

Michael: smiles

Tina: It's a sharp sting that made me loose my breath but then it's a burn feeling that builds, and grows very very intense. Rubbing makes it worse. Jumping makes it worse and tears come, can't say anything just gasp.

Michael: Thank you for telling me your story.

Tina: Thank you for listening.

[Session One ends]

In our second IM session Tina and I reviewed her experience and our earlier discussion.

[Session Two]

Tina: When you remember my punishment 'event' you can exchange my wearing knitted sweater and warm socks for something sexier.

Michael: Not at all, I think the focus is on your bare bum, not your clothes. And your eyes.

Tina: I regret I did wear that lol, He must have thought I was very common and unsophisticated. I looked like a country girl lol.

Michael: I think you did very well. You were in the country, and it was cold.

Tina: Well yeah, but still... lol.

Michael: You went to an isolated house and were punished severely by an old man who somehow knew what you needed.

Tina: Yep

Michael: I think that is a sweet story

Tina: smiles

Michael: And you are still in it - turning the events over in your mind.

Tina: Very much so.

Tina: Still stripy.

Michael: You are realising that the man will never leave your head.

Tina: Yep

Michael: That he expects you back at some point in the future. And that you both dread and long for that day. Although he is little and old and feeble he has authority over you

Tina: How can an old man who can barely walk and an ancient cane go WHAM on my bottom??????????? When made his practise swing it hardly made a sound.

Michael: He knows his tool, he used the canes weight to make the stroke effective. And he deceived you there, he knew what he was doing.

Tina: You think he tricked me?

Michael: Tricked is a strong word, I think he let you think what you thought. He brought you into his world bit by bit.

Tina: Talk about a surprise SWISH KLATCH LOL

Michael: His practise swing wasn't a real practice swing, but he didn't say that it was, he let you think it was. When you thought 'whatever' - he could sense you thinking that he couldn't do it. Unknowingly, you set yourself up.

Tina: Wow - that might be right, lol.

Michael: If he had worked in a girl's school delivering discipline, he would 'know' girls and their ways.

Tina: You're right. Wow.

Michael: He wanted to make a strong impression on you.

Tina: Hmm well that first one he gave me..reeeally took all overconfidence away!! I just have to look in the mirror to be reminded of it!!

Michael: Do you look in mirror in the morning and the evening?

Tina: blushes - I have used the mirror a lot lately!

Michael: smiles

[Session Two ends]

I have edited these IM logs to remove some irrelevant comments (mostly by me), and added some punctuation. Instant Message sessions frequently omit capitals and punctuation.

Tina has seen this edited IM log, and has happily given her permission for it to be published.

*****