First Chapter!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she said, "You'd never done this before have you?" I was taken by surprise, didn't know what to say and immediately felt like denying it, insisting I had lots of experience but realized that would be stupid of me, so just didn't say anything. She obviously took my silence as agreeing with her comment and went on to say, "That's OK John, we all had to start sometime," she sounded quite serious. "Perhaps if you'll let me I can teach you a lot about women." I looked at her not knowing what to say, to deny it would have been foolish, she went on to say she could tell me what women like and what they didn't like, how they like to be treated.

"Women like to be loved John, emotionally as well as physically, but you'd be surprised how many men don't know how to treat a woman, and how most women are too shy or scared to tell their man how to love them." "Sometimes a look can tell you who are interested in you, if you know what to look for. Discretion is important particularly in public, not to clutch and grab the way so many men do, yet there are ways you can subtly let the lady know of your interests."

I just sat and listened as she talked, a lot of what she said made sense, she was serious and I realized she was also telling me how she liked to be treated, as well as made love to. Strange she should be telling me this I thought; she's giving me the tools on how to attract other women. What else was it she said to me? Oh yes learn to follow your instincts, and develop 'finger tip control.'

The water was quite cool by the time we got out of the tub, she took a towel and dried me off before handing it to me and turning said, "Dry my back". Of course I obliged her, and when we were finished drying ourselves she took hold if my hand and said, "Come" and led me to her bedroom.

Now lying down on the bed she patted it inviting me to join her, so I lay down beside her and she held me and kissed me. She smelled good, the fragnence from the bath still lingering on her skin. "Now I want you to let me love you," she said looking into my eyes. "Lie here and don't say anything, let me do what I want to do, just relax and enjoy to trip."

Gently pushing me onto my back, she began by running her fingertips over my neck and upper chest. Her touch was so light, barely touching my skin, occasionally she would kiss my ear and neck slowly letting her fingers move in circles round my nipples. In increasing movements she slowly moved her fingers downwards down over my tummy.

She was in no hurry as she took her time caressing me, my cock rigid by this time longing for her to touch it. Raking her finger nails over my tummy and down on either side of it to my thigh was so delightful, agonizing in a way really as I wanted her to take it in her hand so bad.

Snuggling closer to me I felt her tits against my skin, she had moved a little onto one elbow, leaning over me and smiling I saw her eyes seemed to twinkle. She obviously loved what she was doing to me, watching the expressions on my face I recalled what she said about, 'finger tip control. At last she touched it, just lightly running her fingers up and down the shaft, then down to cup my balls for a moment.

I was so rock solid I felt it was going to burst, she had her head on my stomach as she lightly stroked me, I felt her blow on the tip of my cock sending pleasant feelings down it. She kissed the tip, I was shocked then felt her put it between her lips, I looked down but all I could see was the back of her head. Instinctively I placed a hand on her head, not to push or pull her away, but just to let her know I was aware of what she was doing.

Now I felt her take the head in her mouth, sucking it then removing it and running her tongue up and down the shaft. She shifted position to get up on her knees while doing this, so she could also look at me as if to gauge my reaction. I swear she was smiling at me with her eyes as she kept licking and occasionally giving it a suck. Each time she did she took it a little further into her mouth and tightened her lips over it before slowly removing it.

I tried like hell to control my feelings as she had instructed me, but this was too much as my come finally came all the way up as I exploded in her mouth. I had pushed myself up onto my elbows in a poor attempt to warn her, but it was too late. She held it in her mouth till I had finished draining my cum into her, then immediately felt it go slack. When she looked up at me I felt she might be mad at me for not controlling myself, or at least warning her but I saw she was smiling.

I was astonished, didn't know what to say, I'd never even heard of a woman doing that to a man before. In all the books I had read about sex it was always about the man licking and sucking tits and fucking them, never about the woman loving the man. Now she crawled up alongside me and stroked my hair turning my head towards her as she kissed me, I was shocked, I mean she'd just had my cock in her mouth, not only that but I had cum in it. Now she was kissing my mouth and pushing her tongue into it, I think I was too shocked to object.

Finally resting her head on my shoulder asked, "You like that," she was still toying with my now slack cock as she said it, "Yes" I managed to whisper, my mind in a turmoil at the time.

After supper she wanted to walk with me to the bus stop where I was to catch the bus back to camp, and on the way stop in a pub for a drink. She slipped me a ten shilling note to buy the drinks with, it embarrassed me to take it but I was a bit broke by then. The pub was kind of quiet, there were quite a few people there but it was not as noisy as on the Saturday night. We sat close but not to close, more respectful in a way and didn't say much.

I felt happy or more contended I should say, I had got over my embarrassment of the night before and she didn't rub it in or even mention it again for which I was thankful. Norma was also very quiet; feeling down our weekend was now at an end.

After a couple of drinks we left to continue the walk to the bus stop, we walked close but not holding hands and stopped a few yards away from the stop to wait for the bus. It was an awkward time, neither of us knew what to say we just stood there quietly, and when it arrived we said out goodbyes and I boarded the bus. As it pulled away I looked back at her standing there, she looked so lost I guess she thought she'd never see me again.

12