First Class Reunion

Story Info
Brother and sister connect first time.
3.4k words
4.18
70.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My experience at our first high school class reunion has me already looking forward to the next one. I had been apprehension about what it would be like not having seen most of my former classmates for ten years. Within a few hours being there the apprehensions were gone.

My twin brother whose is single and I elected to go together since it was a four hour drive. To cut expenses we also agreed to share a hotel room with two standard size beds assuming we would not spend much time using them, anyway. The room was a mini suite with the bedroom off to itself with a small living room with sofa, chair, tables and TV.

Kenny is 27, standing at six foot one, blond hair with blue eyes and with a fantastic form at one hundred and ninety five. He works at it a lot to keep the abs looking good.

I'm Cary with same eye and hair coloring. We are of Scandinavian descent. I'm five foot six weigh one hundred and eighteen pounds with a figure that guys stare at for a few seconds when first seeing it. I am single also.

We arrived at the hotel, checked in and then headed to the hotel's ballroom where the reunion festivities were to take place. The schedule was a two hour reception before a buffet dinner followed by a small business session and then the evening was open. There was a band for those desiring to shake it a little for the remainder of the night.

Kenny and I soon split after connecting with close friends we had in high school.

We graduated in a class of four hundred.

A sign on a table indicated two hundred and fifty had registered by mail and paid for the dinner. The bar was cash only.

Out of eight close girl friends that showed, four of us were single, two married and two engaged.

We managed to arrange a table for twelve of us.

Before sitting down to eat a guy who took my cherry in high school introduced himself. I did not recognize him because he had gone partially bald and gained fifty plus pounds. He had a nice head of black hair in high school. His name was Gary. He was not in many of my classes but we connected at a high school dance at the time by me spilling punch on him while trying to take a bite from a pizza slice.

Gary asked for a dance later and I promised him I would save one for him. Gary was married with one child two years old and his wife two weeks away from producing their second.

Jumping forward:

When Gary and I were dancing the 3rd or 4th time together to a slow snuggling dance, Gary whispered, "Cary is there any chance we could get it on later? I have not had sex in three weeks and seeing you is bringing back pleasant memories. God I'm so horny for you."

I replied, "Sure Gary that would be fun for old times. When I am ready to go to the room I will pick you up."

I received when of the tightest hugs ever and heard, "Thanks Cary, awesome."

The drinks must have been working because I had no guilt feelings knowing I was helping him cheat on his wife. I just remember awesome orgasms from him. He had a huge cock in high school.

Later I found Kenny, told him what was going to happen and to give me some privacy if Gary was still there making love to me.

When Gary and I danced again I asked him to come to my room twenty minutes after I left. I decided that would give me sufficient time to freshen up.

Gary was punctual. I was in a hotel white terry cloth robe with nothing underneath to interfere with getting it on when the time was right.

Gary was smiling when I opened the door. He was also showing a tent forming in the front of his trousers. Since Gary was dressed I decided to be aggressive and send the message that I desired to be fucked by his hidden lady pleaser.

I pushed him back against the door, threw my arms around his neck and planted a kiss on his lips immediately. His arms went around me, pulling me tight to him. His warm hands soon found the globes of my butt. I smiled internally as his hardening cock was pressing into my stomach. We got into the mood like we did when we were teenagers.

While kissing passionately my hands were busy undoing his tie, unbuttoning his shirt, opening his belt, lowering the zipper slowly so there would not be any damage to the goods and reaching in to play with the cock that would soon be making me sail.

He returned the favor by opening my robe and letting his hands roam over my body intensifying my desire for him. God they felt so good. I was already feeling fluids flowing down my inner thighs from the anticipation of us being locked together in bed making each other feel good like we did twelve years earlier.

I broke the kiss, lowered my eyes, then worked on the trousers and slowly lowered them and being careful when I slid Gary's briefs down over his ridged cock. It looked larger than I remembered.

I was kneeling on the floor and staring at the rigid cock right in front of me as his trousers and briefs dropped below his knees to the floor.

I took my left hand and circled the pole as I sucked in one nut into my mouth. His scrotum was hairless and he had used an after shave on it which did not taste too bad.

He moaned and mumbled, "God Cary you have not lost your technique. I regret my wife doesn't like to do that, Mmmmm...mmmmm."

I wanted a good rump in the bed and figured I'd better blow him so he would last longer once we got into serious love making.

I dropped his ball and wrapped my warm wet lips over the cockhead. I listened to the groan which turned me on. I then continue to take as much of his meat as my mouth could and began to boob my head up and down.

Gary placed his hands on the top of my head and began some hip thrusting on his own. The slurping sounds were turning me on as well as the aroma from my leaking juices.

I used my middle finger of my right hand to massage my blood filled, hard clit as I was blowing Gary. The pace gradually picked up as well as the moans.

I used my other free hand to massage his balls, knowing when they lifted he would fire. That gave me a few seconds to prepare.

Soon the Gary's balls lifted, he tensed, growled with his cock harder than I remembered. If flexed and flexed; shooting lots of man juice down my throat. It hit hard. He sure had saved it for someone.

I moaned on his pulsating cock as he unloaded his saved semen to add to his enjoyment. The moans were the result of an orgasm surging through me from my fingering myself as I was blowing him.

I let the cock drop from my mouth when it had become partially flaccid.

Before doing that he had stripped his shirt and tie. I help him out of his shoes and pants. He offered to help me off the floor and our mouths met in hot exchange of lusting.

When we broke the kiss for air, I heard, "My turn to treat you."

He picked me up and carried me towards the bedroom. Seeing the two beds he asked, "Which bed?"

I responded with, "The one with the covers down."

Gary lowered me gently to the bed with my legs dangling over the edge.

In a flash Gary was kneeling on the floor and parted my knees. His eyes were looking directly at my bald honey pot.

Gary began to lick softly with his warm wet tongue. When we were teenagers it was wham-bam but he has matured so it appeared. Gary started at the knees and gradually was working his way up to the honey pot, alternating between thighs. Feeling his hot tongue moving along my inner thighs, caused me to let out with moans of pleasure sending the message I was enjoying it.

I was thankful I blew him earlier because he was taking his time with licking my inner thighs which increased my arousal. I knew when he got to the clit I would explode even without a cock in me.

I began to drift into dreamland as I mauled my breast with my free hands.

I could feel his warm breath as he neared closer to his target. When he neared the honey pot he began fast flicking his tongue over the lips and slowly ever so slowly inched to the hard clit. I knew when he touched it I was going to unleash a river of juices.

When it hit me I lifted my feet to the bed for some leverage, pulled his love juice coated face harder into my pussy, thrashed from side to side as wave after wave of pleasure kept surging through my body. I had to push Gary off when my clit could not take any more.

He then leaned in and slurped the juices flowing from my hot honey hole and used his tongue to reach deep for more.

When I calmed some I said, "Fuck me Gary, God fuck me hard. I want to feel that awesome cock of yours again in my pussy making me see stars like you did when we were in high school."

I heard, "On your knees Cary, my cock wants to wake up that hot box like it used to do."

Weakly I sat up, took the head of his cock into my mouth, gave a few sucks, tasting the pre-cum already there and then on my knees at the edge of the bed so he could stand on the floor and send me to dreamland.

As his guided his cock it slowly snaked into my pussy, expand the walls causing my body temperature to raise, my nipples hardened and I said, "Gary, Oh Gary give me your nut juice. My pussy is so thirsty."

Gary placed his hands on my hips, pulling me to him, burying his monster deep and letting out a guttural groan when his balls hit my butt.

I heard, "Oh Cary your pussy is so fucking tight and hot. I forgot why I kept fucking you in high school. Why did you go away to college? Damn some guys going to hit a jack pot when he marries you."

"Fuck me Gary just like high school. Give my pussy a drink. Oh Gary your cock is filling my pussy so nice. God I wish we could be connected like this all the time."

Gary then placed his hands on my butt cheeks to lift me slightly from my knees. This caused his cock to rub over the hard clit as he was thrusting. He was making sure his cock searched ever nook and cranny in my pussy. The sensation to him caused for increased thrusting and for me to crawl to the edge.

I knew from his balls hitting my butt he made sure he was deep into the furnace.

I could tell from the tempo of the thrusting and the hardening of his cock he was going to make a delivery.

I moaned and he growled as we released our respective love juices. His growl was probably heard by people in nearby rooms.

When we had recovered some a tad, he slowly withdrew from my still quivering pussy, lowering me to my knees but continued to hold my hips up as he lowered himself to his knees. He then placed his mouth at the opening and sucked out the cocktail juice.

He then stood, lowered me and crawled onto the bed next to me. His face covered with cock with cocktail juices. I was to weak to lift to kiss him but spread the juices over his face and then let him lick my coated fingers.

He soon was asleep.

I desired more but...

I took a shower, dried, put on a terry robe and opened the bedroom door. I heard a lady moaning. I assumed my brother was making a friend happy. I looked and only saw the back of his head and glancing at the TV I saw he was watching a porn movie.

As I walked softly toward him I noticed his right arm moving. I knew he was jerking a boner. It was in high school when I watched Kenny unknown to him, jerk off. Seeing that triggered feelings in my pussy and nipples.

I decided to attack him.

I dropped my robe and startled him by slipping next to him on the sofa. He was so engrossed in the porn movie it caught him off guard. He grabbed a pillow too cover himself and said, "Jeez Cary you scared the shit out of me. What the hell are you thinking and doing?"

Without a word, I pulled the pillow off, slipped to the floor and in one gulp took his cock deep in my throat being careful that he would not feel much until the cock head went past my tonsils.

He let out with a beautiful growl as well as taking in a big gulp of air.

I waited a second for a reaction of disapproval but it did not happen. Instead his hands went to holding my head softly and I heard, "Shit Cary that is so damn good. I have wanted this from you since ninth grade." I bobbed my head slowly a few times while sucking and swirling my tongue around the hard shaft.

Then I lifted my head off his cock to lick the underside of his cock while holding it with my left hand. I made sure I circled the crown a few times with my warm wet lips before going further. He was not as thick as Gary but for sure as long. When I sucked in a hair covered nut I heard, "Oh, God!" I teased him in that manner for a time before alternating between nuts.

I then returned to licking the hard bone. I was amazed at the largeness of the vein on the underside of his cock. It made me wonder why it needed to be larger than average. Did he have more than average love juices to deliver? After coating it in saliva with my tongue and licking it all over, I returned to sliding his long hard cock down my throat. I relaxed my throat and lowered my head until my nose was in his mass of pubic blond hair. Kenny's cock pushed past my tonsils again easily and I wanted him to make a nut juice delivery down my throat.

I began to give him serious head; bobbing my head in a steady rhythm while at the same time massaging his nuts with a hand. I was being turned on by his moans of enjoying it and some small hip thrusting. It did not take long before the nuts lifted from my hands to load the gun, him pressing down on my head harder, then the cock flexing, delivering nice warm sticky nut juice down to my stomach along with, "Oh Shit! Aghhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Cary!"

I pulled my face back a little to suck and draw the last of the nut juice delivery from the tip and then before the cock could go flaccid I hopped into Kenny's lap, grabbing the wet slippery cock and guiding it to my dripping hole to drop myself on it. Both of us let out with, "Ahaaaaaa," as my pussy walls clamped the meat. I did not want him to get soft because I wanted to be fucked by Kenny.

Kenny then said, "Oh god sis I want to fuck your brains out."

I replied, "Later stud, shut up, suck and play with my boobs."

Kenny's hands and mouth immediately went to work on the boobs. His attention to them and his cock filling my pussy had me climbing to an orgasm. I began to hump his cock to get to dreamland on my brother's boner.

I did not want him to fire so I muffled my moans as the orgasm took over my body. For some reason the orgasm on my brother's cock was so different. It felt as if merged into his body.

Kenny was harder than ever. I said, "I'm ready for you to fuck my brains out, Ken."

I heard, "Jump off and kneel. I want to doggie you, sis."

Before jumping off I took his face into my warm hands and held it so I could French kiss him to keep him hard. The kiss lasted longer than I had expected and caused me to have a mini-orgasm while doing it.

I lifted off, knelt and placed my boobs on the sofa.

Kenny moved as fat as I did. His boner was hard and the eye was looking at the ceiling. He spread my thighs apart more as he scooted closer to me.

I closed my eyes as his cock pressed at the opening for its first trip into my furnace wanting him so much.

Kenny pushed harder and the bone slipped in easily. I began to sail feeling his cock filling up my pussy again. I felt I was married to him.

Kenny began with slow thrust. With each thrust I climbed higher. The sensations were getting to me.

I soon uttered, "Oh my god Kenny your cock is awesome, fuck me, fuck me good with it."

Kenny's thrusting increased with his hands on my hip bones pulling me tighter to him. His nuts were banging my thighs.

I wanted to make it better for him so I reached between my legs and massaged his balls.

"Ohhh, yes, yessss! I love it, brother. Oh god, make me cum and give me your juice, Ken."

Ken began to move faster and the walls of my pussy showed their appreciation by clinging tighter to his hard meat.

I moved my other free hand to locate my blood filled clit. Discovering it, I pressed down hard on it with my index finger.

After a few seconds of massaging it I yelled, "Now Ken, now I'm gonna cum!"

The orgasm started, "Yes...yes...yessss!"

Kenny stiffened hearing me and shoved his cock balls-deep into my pussy by pulling me tighter onto it. I then heard, "Gonna cum in you," Unghhhhhhh! Owwwwwww! Aghhhhhhh!"

We both moaned and groaned as we shuddered uncontrollably as the wave of pleasure swept over us. Feeling my brother's warm man juice flooding my pussy made it so much better for some reason.

I continued stroking my hard clit and said, "Oh Jesus! Yes! Fuck, yes!"

I heard, "Ohhh sis, you make it feel so good. You made me cum so fucking hard."

Kenny began thrusting again after having made his deposit. He was thrusting his cock in and out of my pussy-hole as fast as he could again.

"Yes, yes, again!" I yelled, "Cum, cum again in my pussy. Fill it up with your sweet nut juice again."

With one final thrust and pulling me tight again, his squirting cock was delivering any nut juice he might have had left, deep in my pussy. I heard, "Unnghhhhh! Unnngghhhh!" as his body was shaking with a flexing cock. I knew I was filled because my thighs were wet to the floor. I sailed into a soft blissful cum, feeling his cock flexing as it was delivering the last of his semen. Ken rested his full body weight on top of my shivering, shaking body and mumbling, "Oh God, I cum so hard and good! Fuck you're great, sis. This is the first time a I ever cum three times without going soft. I hope when we get home we can do this from time to time."

My reply was, "Love to brother."

We gathered ourselves, took a shower and headed to the bedroom. Gary was still out. Kenny and I crawled into the open bed. So it went for the first class reunion.