First Course...

Story Info
They have dinner with friends.
2.7k words
3.56
56k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers

It had been a long day. All I wanted to do was get home, and cook a nice meal for Mike. I stopped by the grocery for some steaks and makings for a salad. I could not help but notice the look the produce man gave me as I picked up the carrots. It made me blush a little as I felt the heat rise into my tits. I quickly turned away, not wanting to make my nipples perky. I went to the meat counter next, without thinking, I asked for the best piece of meat. The butcher could not help but laugh as I turned away in embarrassment again. I was definitely going to be safer at home. I paid for the groceries, and hurried home.

I was so glad to be home. I carried the groceries in and set them on the table. I just wanted out of my work clothes so bad. I started to remove them the second I was in the door. I kicked off my shoes then unzipped my skirt letting it drop to the floor. Next I brushed my hands up across my tits, stopping to rub them, then slowly unbuttoned my blouse, letting it drop to the floor also. It felt so good to be down to my bra and panties. I headed to the kitchen and quickly put the groceries away, and prepared the steaks for the grill, hoping to have most of the meal ready when he got home.

It only seemed like a few minutes until I heard the front door open and close. My guy was home. He found me in the kitchen, in my panties and bra and I greeted him with a passionate kiss. I loosened his tie, and told him to go change his clothes. We kissed again and his hands raised up to cup my tits. I let him squeeze them then pushed him back, telling him to go. Reluctantly he did. I resumed prepping for our dinner at the center kitchen counter.

In a very short time, I felt his warm breath against my neck, causing a tingle to run up my back. His hands caressed the small of my back, and I felt the tension start to leave my body.

He murmured into my neck, "Whatcha doing, Baby?"

I playfully replied, "Oh, just painting the ceiling."

He playfully spanked my bottom as I continued my work.

He went to the fridge, and got a bottle of red wine for us. He poured us each a glass, and handed one to me. I took a sip, and remarked that it was a very good choice.

He replied, "Tastes almost as sweet as you baby!", and playfully brushed his hand across the front of my bra. He knows I can't resist him when he teases me this way, but he moved across the kitchen and stood in front of the island sink to watch me work. Two can play this game. He wanted to tease me, I can tease back. It was time to make the salad.

I had already chopped the lettuce, peppers, radishes and the celery, but I saved the carrots. I took a nice long thick one from the package and ran it between my boobs. I rubbed it between them, licking the tip as it rose toward my lips. Then I quickly bit into it. He let out a little laugh, knowing that I did that for him. Not to be outdone, he decided that I needed help cutting the vegetables. He came up behind me, pressed his growing cock against my ass. He wrapped his arms around me, and grabbed the cucumber. He brought it up to my mouth, daring me to suck on it.

He should have known me better than this. He knew that it had been weeks since we have had the energy to be spontaneous, and that sucking his cock is one of my favorite things. I could not resist, and quickly took the thick cucumber in my mouth. I instantly felt his cock harden even more against my ass. He started to playfully slide the vegetable in and out of my mouth. I took it deep into the back of my mouth...sucking on it. I was lost in the excitement, and soon started to moan. He unfastened my bra, and took one nipple in his fingers, pinching it hard. Then moving his hands slow and easy, he worked my panties down, and then slid his hot rod up and down my crack...wanting more.

I managed to say in a raspy voice, "take me now!"

He turned me around. He kissed me harder than I can ever remember him doing before. My knees buckled, and he swiftly swept me up into his arms.

He carried me to the dining room table, and laid me down on it. He quickly went and retrieved the wine from the kitchen. Looking up at him, I had never seen this much excitement in his eyes. He was so totally into pleasing me. He took the bottle of wine, and poured a little down between my breasts, onto my stomach, and onto my mound. The coldness of the wine excited my nipples and they ached for his touch...his warm mouth. He started to lick the sweet wine from my body, taking extra care to get every drop. When he made his way down to my mound, he pulled and teased my tuff of fur just above my pussy. As he moved down, I could fell his hot breath on me, and grew moist. He teased me with his fingers and tongue licking and slurping until I am begged him for more.

He enjoyed listening to my deepened breathing, and moans, each moan telling him I was getting closer and closer to having one of the best orgasms in months. I begged him again to put his pulsing cock in my throbbing love box.

He told me, "Show me that you're ready for it!"

I took my hand and spread my swollen lips to show him how wet I was. He loved it, and pushed my fingers inside me.

He told me "bring yourself to orgasm baby. Show me how good it feels".

I started pumping my slit with 2 fingers, then 3. I was soon bucking my hips with a mad fury. He quickly brought me back down to the very edge of the table, and rammed his juicy cock into my ass hole. I could not help but scream, not from pain but intense pleasure. He rammed into my hole 5 times before I could not hold on any longer. Every muscle in my body tensed up, from my toes to my shoulders, and I released the most intense pleasure ever bathing his crotch in my juice, and squeezing his man-tool in a death grip. He could not help but cum too, screaming in sheer bliss the entire time. It seemed like an hour before we could move just trying to recover. However, it was only a few minutes. As he pulled out, he sat me up and kissed me with so much passion I started to tingle again.

As he helped my off the table and he told me to shower while he finished preparing dinner. We kissed again then I picked up my clothes and went up to the shower. The water felt great, I needed that now, and I was so relaxed. Then I started to caress myself. The water felt so good across my body, my hands started to work their way down my body, across my face, feeling my cheeks and lips, down along my neck. The warmth of the water was no match for the warmth I felt inside of me. Drifting down to my breast, I found my nipples were erect and hard, pinching them sent a chill down though my body. I let my hands move lower, across my belly, slowly, warm it felt. Trying to hold back, I could not; I had my hand pressing against my wet pussy.

I pushed my fingers in and had a small orgasm, pinching my nipple hard helped even more. I pulled my fingers out and sucked them clean. It was then that I saw him. I did not even hear him come in. He must have crept in and pulled the shower curtain back slowly. How long was he watching me? From the look on his face and the hard on he had, it was long enough.

He stepped into the shower with me. We began kissing and groping each other. I decided to tease, so I stroked him as we showered and then stopped and got out. He could see the evil grin. I finished and left him in the shower.

Going to the bedroom, I picked out a pair of silk panties and an oversized tee shirt for me and laid out a pair of silk boxers and his favorite nightshirt for him, (a worn blue medical shirt). It felt good, and I was going to relax, then headed downstairs for some more wine.

He did not know of the surprise I had for him. As I poured the wine, there was a knock at the door, I smiled, and knowing whom it was. I walked to the door and opened it to find our neighbors. I had invited them over for some food and fun. They both walked in and I kissed them both as they did. You see, I have been having sex with them for several weeks and now it was time for Mike to join in. He knew I was sleeping with them, since we have an open relationship.

Bill and Dawn handed me their coats and I was stunned. Bill had on a long Hawaiian shirt and I was not sure if he had anything under it. That was until I kissed him and felt his package to find he had silk boxers also. However, what amazed me even more was Dawn. She had the sexiest teddy I had ever seen! I gave her a big hug and kissed her hard and deep.

I told them to make themselves comfortable and I would be right back with Mike. Dawn smiled; she knew I was going to change clothes. I went upstairs and to the bedroom, Mike was still in the shower. I went to my dresser, pulled out a teddy to rival Dawns, and got a pair of crouch less panties. That was when Mike walked in. He looked at me as if wondering what I was up to.

I told him my plans. He was shocked at first thinking we were going to be alone, but then I reassured him and he smiled, kissing me deeply. As he finished getting ready, I went back down to our guest's. Bill and Dawn smiled with the change. The three of us went to the kitchen to get dinner ready. It was not long until Mike walked in. The four of us had been friends for some time, so Mike greeted them as always. Mike poured us all more wine then went out to start the grill with Bill in tow.

Dawn and I got the steaks out and prepared the rest of the food, while chatting the whole time. Bill came back in and said the grill was ready then got two beers from the fridge. Dawn and I took the steaks out to Mike with Bill close behind. Both men were watching our every move. I think they liked the teddies! Dawn and I went back inside to refill out glasses. We began to kiss just as Bill walked in.

He said, "No fair starting without us". We all laughed. Getting the things for the grill and two more beers, we all went out to join Mike. Bill told Mike that he caught us kissing, and what he had said. Mike laughed and agreed.

We had a great dinner and talked all the time just like always. Even after cleaning up, we all were at ease with each other. It was then I suggested we all go downstairs to play pool.

Down in the poolroom Dawn and I went to the bar and opened another bottle of wine, and got two beers for the boys. They racked the table and waited for us. I suggested we play teams, Bill and I against Mike and Dawn. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Then I said, " The losers have to do whatever the winners tell them to do, kind of like truth or dare". Everyone laughed and agreed.

By now, Dawn and I were felling the wine, but the boys seemed to be on their game. Even so, the game was close, Dawn scratched on the eight ball at the end. I smiled and told her to remove her teddy. She did without hesitation. I could see Bill and Mike approve. Her tits were great, natural and full with large nipples. I walked over to her and cupping them gave them a lick and kiss.

I turned to look at the guys and said, "rack'em up"!

They fumbled around for a sec, and then got the rack and balls set. This set was not close, Mike made great shots, and Dawn cleaned house. (shark)! She laughed and told me to lose my teddy. Therefore, we both stood there with nothing on but our panties. It was then we said we would team up against the guys. They looked at each other and with a smug grin agreed.

They broke and we played dirty, flirting and pinching our nipples and dancing around. They were not on their game. When Bill was about to sink the eight ball Dawn and I bent over and pulled our panties down. He scratched. We won!!!! Dawn and I whispered in each other's ear as what to do with them, and then giggled.

Dawn told them they had to do a shot, and then she would tell them what to do. I mixed us all a double shot of Tequila and Jager. We all picked up the shot, toasted, and then downed them. After the glasses were down, Dawn grabbed me and kissed me, full and hard. She then turned to the guys and told them the loose the boxers. We kept on kissing and fondling each other and I could see them out of the corner of my eye. They were stripping off their boxers.

Dawn pulled her panties off and moved to the pool table. She looked at me and I did the same. The guys were hard and ready to play. I let Dawn take the lead. She pulled my face down into her wet pussy, then reached for their cocks and took each one in turn, into her mouth. I sucked, licked, and fingered her till she almost ruined the pool table, but I was able to lick it all up. My face was dripping with Dawn's cum as I rose up from her pussy. She released their cocks and sat up to kiss me and lick her cream from my lips. I was so hot and horny by this point I could have had an orgasm just at the thought, and Dawn knew it!

Dawn stood and pushed me to the back to the couch and then she sank down and buried her face between my thighs. My hands were on her head as she lapped at my pussy. She was great at licking pussy, and knew how to make me cum. It was then I felt two cocks near me, one on either side of my face. I did not hesitate, gripping them and sucking each in turn. Dawn had me going, fingering and sucking me! It felt as if I were going to burst. And I did! I gushed! I have never done that before until tonight and I loved it! As I lay there, I saw Dawn kiss both of the guys and send them upstairs.

She sat next to me and held me until I calmed down. It was then she kissed me and asked, " ready for more"?

We both grinned!

Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers