First Date

Story Info
You meet your cyber friend in real life.
1k words
3.93
15.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roses4U
Roses4U
7 Followers

Your instructions were perfect, as I easily found the little restaurant downtown, a few blocks from my hotel.

A wonderful dinner complimented our smiling, laughing conversation, as we had finally met after 'chatting' for months together.

After, we went dancing and few drinks at small rock'n R&B bar with live music. Hearing a classic, moments after we arrive, we jump up to dance with the small croud. Powered by our conversation and feeling at ease with you, I couldn't help touching you on the dance floor. Sliding my hands up and down your sides. As you groove with your arms above your head.

After a few drinks, and sweating a little in the bar from dancing, the electricity between us was growing, fast.

Not wanting to wait for the bands last set, we left, and walked just down the street to a waiting hotel room.

Going up the elevator, I couldn't help reaching to you and stealing a first kiss together while we were alone.

That first kiss quickly changed into a combined hug, with both of us devouring each other's mouths with kisses.

Pulling half your shirt up out of your jeans, I ran my fingers across your stomach, and start to slide my hand up to your breast.

Unbuttoning a few buttons, and lifting one breast out and free of your bra - just then the elevator stopped.

A young man steps in carrying an ice bucket going up one floor.

Ignoring him, we continue kissing together, barely covering your breast with the plam of my hand

He exists the elevator, and I unfasten the bra, fully exposing both breasts and roughly masagging each of them now as your shirt is completely unbuttoned.

The elevator stop at our floor. The door opens, and the hall is empty

Walking down the hall, to our room, your light blouse is flapping behind you, your bare breasts widely exposed for anyone, but no one. Your beauty is mine alone to enjoy.

Striding down the cooling air conditioned hall, perks your nipples. As we get to our room, I take you in another bear hug and swallow your mouth to mine.

Sliding my hands up your sides, to your shoulders, I pull your blouse down off your back, caught only by your elbows it holds it there, as I ravage your neck with wet kisses.

Both hands reach your cooling breasts, and pinch the already protruding nipples. Bringing a light sigh from your mouth.

We both hear a door open down the hall. As I reach for my key, still kissing the back of your neck, you turn and see a startled woman stare. Fumbling our door open, I break our kiss and step inside, taking your hand to follow me.

For the woman, still at awe, you smile at her, as you run your tongue over your top lip, and follow me into our room.

Falling onto the bed, I quickly remove the rest of your shirt, and tangled bra. Rolling you onto your tummy, I peel your jeans down over your bottom, and enjoy the scene of your thong framing each cheek perfectly. Sliding the pants off your legs, you lay back virtually naked now on the bed before me.

I stop by the table, and slowly light several candles, placing a few around the room. Bathing your skin in a warm flickering glow.

Feeling incredibley aroused from our last few minutes, I quickly drop all my clothes and fall beside you on the king sized bed.

Taking you hard in my arms, pulling you to your side toward me. Kissing you deeply, my tongue probes inside you as my hands caress your smooth supple small of your back and bottom.

Pushing one arm between your thighs, I lift one leg high spreading you before me. slding myself, to slip my cock against your clit. My head probes against your hood and sends little jolts deep inside you. My hand holding your ass cheek, reaches and pulls your thong aside, as I point my cock to your wet glistening lips and push a little into you.

Raising my head, I stop and stare into your eyes, smiling, pausing and enjoying this most delicious first moment together.

Watching the passion in your eyes grow, as I rotate slightly massaging your outer lips with the head of my penis. I sense your urgency, knowing we have a whole day ahead together, but wanting me to take you, now, right now.

Your breathing deeply, your lips are pouting at me A little moan seeps through your teeth now clenched and grinning at me to continue. Your lovely smile is photographed into my memory.

Dropping my lips to your neck, and pulling your ass to me, I push deeper and enter you smoothly, your passionate juices surround me, and I gasp at your heat which envelopes my penis inside you.

Your tightness surprises me, as I enjoy feeling your own subtle movements even within my strong grip of your body.

We both begin moving together. A nice rythm, as if we had been together before. My fingers continues to ply circles around your bottom cheek. As my other smothers a breast flat against my palm. Moving your body beside me, my hands devour your sexy skin, as my beard scratches along the back of your neck, under your ear. Quickeing my stroke, and pushing down harder to you, you feel my pubic bone griding against your clit, As I work your lithe body against me.

AAah AAahhh Aaaaahh, you moan, signalling me to your nearing climax. I wrap one arm around your shoulder, trapping your body between my arms, and roughly continue hard fucking strokes. Faster and faster, bouncing you against me, I feel my own orgasm start. URRRGGGGHHH I pant into your ear loudly. Still moving faster, we both squeal, as the target of our evening strikes us together...

AARRGGHHHH,,, ooooohhhhhhhh gggoooddd, UURRGGG, aahhhhh

MMMMMMMMM, eeeeeeeeeeee.

Still moving inside you, now slowing and savoring the little aftershocks of pleasure that cause you to spasm beside me. We hold each other tightly, you wrap one leg around me to hold my softening penis still inside you.

Looking into your eyes, smiling, I lavish all the sunshine beaming out from you. I kiss you again, soflty, warmly. Our lips fuse as we drift into a light slumber together.

Roses4U
Roses4U
7 Followers