First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to remain motionless any longer, he began to match her thrusts with his own. Rosa was swept up with his vigorous movements and, fist in mouth began to moan joyously.

"Oh, Baby!"

"It's so good, baby!"

Dutch added some comments of his own. "Ah, you're so fucking tight . . . so tight! Oh . . . fuck me bitch! Oh, you lovely bitch, fuck me!"

Rosa felt as if her lower extremities were now a vast swamp. The sucking, slurping noises his cock generated as it strove in and out of her hole seemed to confirm her thoughts.

"Gonna come soon, baby. Come with me, come with me please!"

His words appeared to startle Rosa. Her body jerked, her mouth opened and a wordless "Oh!" formed but didn't pass her lips.

"Come with me, Rosa!" He was pleading with her. She rose up on him and hovered.

"Oh!"

And his member suddenly swelled up forcing her vaginal walls apart and he came, hurling lightning bolts of semen against her cervix.

The first sensation of his scalding ejaculate as it coated her vaginal walls galvanized Rosa into a tremendous climax. To Dutch it appeared that she was having a convulsion, but he was powerless to do anything but finish coming. No sooner had he finished than she collapsed upon him, eyes rolled back in her head, chest heaving, unable to gather sufficient air to breathe.

Dutch raised his hand and looked at his watch. He wanted to take Rosa home before it got too late. He was concerned about how her daughter would react to her mother's being out so late. It was uncharacteristic and he didn't want Kathy resenting him any more than a teen normally would a new intruder into her life.

He discovered Rosa staring at him.

"What?" He asked softly.

He saw her grin and purse her lips. "Now that was wonderful. Is some kind of encore possible?" She asked playfully.

"Oh," Dutch smiled, taking the bait. "Maybe some of this," and circled his trigger finger around her stiffening nipple. "And maybe a little of this," he said taking her hand and placing it on his rising erection.

"Ummm," Rosa purred.

"And perhaps a little of this," he said mischievously, cupping her cunt and applying a downward pressure. "That is, if it's all right with you."

Rosa's eyes fluttered and she gasped. "Jesus! You really turn me on!" She moaned loudly and

bit her lip and nodded. At the same time she involuntarily arched her back against him. Dutch laughed brusquely and trailed a finger along her slit.

Still laughing at her seemingly helpless position, he brought his hand to his mouth and inhaled the scent of her arousal. Seeing him do this forced a moan from deep in her esophagus. And she came as he sucked her juices from his finger.

He grunted and told her he loved the way she tasted, and leaned forward to kiss her, darting his tongue into her mouth. Her breath caught in her throat as he cupped her breast; air rushing into her lungs only when her desire compelled her to moan.

Minutes passed. Finally he pulled back from the kiss and looked at her. Rosa was lost in a hazy world of carnal desire. Another minute passed as he studied her face. Finally she opened her eyes and looked at him.

He smiled at her. "You're so beautiful," he said softly. He was elated when she smiled in return.

"I love you so much," she panted.

"I love you too," Dutch said softly. Hearing the words sent her off into another world. And she remained there until Dutch became concerned and shook her shoulder.

Gradually she returned to reality. "Huh?"

I should get you home. Your daughter will be concerned if you're out too late."

"Oh, yeah, thanks, you're right."

They drove to Rosa's without speaking to one another. But both were lost in thought. Both had resolved to a serious commitment and wondered if it was a mistake.

12