First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
223 Followers

Mikayla's body let loose. A cry ripped from her as she came again, helplessly around the thick cock that drove home inside of her. He gasped as she tightened around him and he sank into her one last time, deep, hard, as his seed spilled inside of her. He stilled, and lay atop her, panting. She melted beneath his weight and purred, her pussy trembling around the softening rod of his cock.

After several moments to take a breath and get his weight settled on his feet again, he pulled free of her well-fucked pussy. Mikayla gasped at the shock of the emptiness she felt, feeling the mixture of their love making ooze from the swollen, bruised lips of her cunt. She shook as she got her hands beneath her and pushed herself up from the car. She found she couldn't stand, the pain of the bruises burning, and the lack of strength in her legs, so she sank back down against the unforgiving surface.

Colin stood and adjusted himself, zipping his pants. He reached for the girl and slid her panties in to place and lowered her skirt. She whimpered as the cotton chafed the bruised, swollen lips. His hands lifted her from the car and he sat on the hood, pulling Mikayla in to his lap and he kissed her sweetly, combing his fingers through her hair. She looked up at him with a smile and kissed him again, her arms wrapping around his neck. "Thank you," she heard rumbled through his shirt as she laid her head on his shoulder. She wanted to say something in return, but she didn't want to destroy the moment.

She was his.

LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
223 Followers
12