First Date Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Impossible. This can't be happening. No one has ever taken more than half my cock in their mouth.

She turned my cock to stone with her super suction. My balls kept swelling and began to ache. Sensing each time I was about to blow my load her lips and gums would tighten around my cock and balls so I couldn't shoot.

My balls were beginning to throb from vainly trying to shoot a load. I had to get some relief. "Oh, shit, let go of my balls and let me blow a load down your throat. Oh damn, I've got to cum." I pleaded.

*What the hell is she doing? I want to cum NOW.

She backed off. "I really got to you didn't I. I had total control of your cock and balls. I could have bitten them off if I wanted." She changed position and sucked just the tip into her mouth. The foreskin slid back. "Let's try this for a while." Her gums clamped just behind the knob.

She began to swirl her tongue and gum my pecker. My cock head was held tight between her gums while her tongue pushed and probed my pee hole. It was like being in a pussy with a laser-guided tongue.

*I really need to blow a load. I really do.

Then she found it. That little spot on the underside of the cock head. It must be like a male clit. Her tongue brushed back and forth over it. Slowly, just touching, at first and then faster and faster. My cock twitched each time she touched the spot. Each time it twitched it got harder. I felt the jet building deep in my balls. She felt it too and pulled my cock from her mouth and began jerking me off. I moved my hand down, grabbed my pecker slid the foreskin over the pulsing head. I held it, rubbing the soft skin over my slick cock head with my thumb and fingers.

*Now I'd get to cum...at last!

Dusty drew back and then lowered her head and prodded the opening in the foreskin with her tongue. I continued to jack off, trying to hold off cuming. As I felt the end approaching I pulled the foreskin as far forward over Dusty's probing tongue as I could and then pulled it back exposing my cock head. She followed sucking in the head as I continued to jerk off sending jet after jet of hot sticky cum into her mouth and down her throat.

*Unbelievable. I won't believe it happened till I do it again.

I guess we slept some after that but I awoke ready for more. I wondered about Dusty. I moved nearer her on the bed and blew in her ear. She reached back and slid my foreskin up and down my pecker.

I turned so I could see her pussy. She had one leg drawn up so I could see her cunt, a bit of the gold ring and her butt hole with cunt juice running down over it. She looked at me and licked her lips like a slut looking for a John to blow. She moved over and put her lips along my cock so she could slide her tongue back and forth along it.

My finger slid from her navel down to her clit ring and on to her cunt where it paused. The finger slid in and out of her pussy.

*Very nice. Let's try for another finger.

I added a second and third finger and continued the in and out stroking. Each time I tried to push in a little deeper. Finally, releasing my cock she said, "That's soooo good but it's going to split my pussy open. Keep touching me but not so deep in my pussy. You've almost discovered what I really want."

*'Not so deep in my pussy'. Hummm, could it be...? Nothing ventured nothing gained. So I ventured.

I went back to stroking her turgid pussy lips and clit. She went back to licking and gumming my cock. She licked slowly now like she was waiting for something to happen. My finger slithered lower and grazed her rosebud asshole. She moaned and sucked my cock in to the root.

*I think I found it. I think I know what she wants.

She started to rotate her hips and push up against my finger. My finger, covered with juices, easily slipped into her asshole. She bounced her hips. Around my cock she garbled, "More."

My finger was up her ass as far as it would go so I pulled it out and added a second finger with some KY. As before my fingers slid easily into her asshole. I reached around with my other hand and tweaked her clit and pulled the ring. That did it.

She moaned, "Oh yes, don't stop... don't stop... do it to me...make me cum...push your fingers in deeper... fuck my ass with your fingers."

*How do I do that?

I was in as deep as I could go. My other fingers, now tight against her ass cheeks, stopped me from going in any deeper. All my fingers in her ass could go much deeper but I was afraid that might hurt her. I pinched her clit and whispered, "Do you want them all?"

A whimper came back, "God yes, that's what I want...all of them and deep. Stretch my asshole...pinch my clitty...tug on my ring...make it hurt...I want to cum...soon...it's been so long." She sucked my cock back in and languidly lay back waiting. My cock was semi-soft and she was alternately sucking and blowing it in and out between her lips. My hips were not moving. My cock thanks to her blowing and sucking, was fucking her mouth all by itself. Her cunt and asshole were hanging open, waiting for fulfillment.

*This is one very hot and horny lady. I think I'm going to blow my load in her throat if she keeps on sucking and blowing my rod. Then I'll fuck her after she cums.

I slid my hand around her pussy to get it covered with juices. I squirted as much KY as I could on her asshole. Then I slid the tube up her channel about four inches and emptied it deep in her ass. What a slippery mess.

With my thumb folded into my palm and my fingers together I pushed gently on her rosebud asshole. She humped up and buried my fingers up to my knuckles in her ass. She again went limp, whimpering while waiting for more.

I tapped her clit, pulled the ring and then rubbed it in little circles. "Yes...don't stop... oh god, no don't stop...more...pinch...jerk on the ring...twist it...push in deeper, you won't hurt me...I want it...I need it." Her ass muscles clenched on my fingers each time I touched the ring or her clit.

My hand pressed in and was at its widest part. It was clear I could push no deeper without doing damage. "Oh, shit...that's so good...my ass loves it...rub my clitty and pinch it HARD. Oh, god, pull the ring...stretch my clitty."

I did as she asked. She began to tense up and go rigid like during her first orgasm. My hand hurt from the pressure of her ass muscles clamped around it. I was about to pull it out when she hissed "pinch it...twist my ring...now...I'm going to cum."

I grabbed her clit and the ring squeezing hard and twisting.

"Oh, yes...yes pull the riiiinnnng... you ass fucker...fuck my ass... deeeeeeep...oh...shit...fuck...puuuullllll...damn you...twist my clit off...aaaaaaaaaghhhhhhh...push."

Wailing she went limp. Her ass muscles relaxed and my hand slid into her ass up to the wrist. A little pee spurted out of her pussy. Then it began again.

As soon as I jiggled her clitty and ring she again went rigid. "JEASUS, I can't stand it... please no more...stop...please...nooo...pull the ring...Oh god...nooo...nooo... don't...don't stop...fuck my ass with your fist...pull it out...oh, yes...yes...put it back in...deep...oh, please...way, way up my ass...fill me up... stretch my asshole."

She fell flat on the bed tears running down her cheeks. Over and over she said, "It's never been so good. Oh, Glen, I've never met anyone as fucking wonderful. What can I do for you?"

*We need to regroup after that and work this out.

I stopped all movement of my hands and her protestations, gyrations and musings gradually subsided. She lay trembling, spent and sweating on my bed. I could feel the muscles of her ass beginning to try to push my intruding hand out. Not wishing to cause her any undue discomfort I relaxed my hand and arm and let her muscles force my hand and fingers from her stretched back door. As my hand slithered out the muscles of her anus did not contract immediately. Her asshole remained stretched and open wide for several minutes after my hand was out. A beer can could easily have slid into the gaping cavity before the rosebud reformed.

Regaining her composure she said, "Nobody ever went that deep into me before. I was always afraid, but with you it just seemed right. God, it was the greatest sensation I have ever had. I've never felt so fulfilled or satisfied as I do now. Each time I thought I had my last orgasm you managed to give me one more. I thought I'd pass out when you twisted, and pulled my clitty ring."

"Now, give me a good old conventional fuck and I'll milk your cock with my pussy till it feels like it's going to fall off." she said with her dentures back in place.

*After seeing how she had done her thong I could hardly wait to feel this delight.

She was on her back with her legs spread waiting expectantly for me to slide my hot pulsating nine inches into her waiting depths. I took a firm hold of my cock and slid the foreskin down over the sensitive head. I stroked it up and down between her slippery lips being sure to flip it across her still erect, protruding clit. She rolled her hips and tried to get her cunt lined up so I would penetrate her on the next pass. Nevertheless I kept teasing her. Finally she said, "Damn you, at least put the tip in once in a while. You don't need to shove it all the way in. Just let me know it's still out there."

*That sounds like a plan to me.

On the next down stroke I let the foreskin covered tip just slip into her cunt. It felt like I had put my dick into a vacuum hose. Her cunt clasped the foreskin and pulled it tight over the tip of my cock. She wrapped her legs around me and impaled herself on my shaft. She pulled me into her depths. Her muscles kept sucking on my cock, pulling it in as they had done with her thong. As I pulled back her grip on my cock made it feel like the foreskin was being peeled off. When I was almost out she relaxed her grip.

*Wonderful, now we'll have a nice long, slow fuck.

As I reversed my stroke she clamped her pussy closed. My cock felt like it was trying to penetrate a virgin midget. My cock head slid out of its foreskin and popped into her cunt. She started to laugh, "Told you I was going to work over your dick." She relaxed and I slid in easily.

She knew just how to work her cunt muscles to torture a cock. She would slowly tighten her pussy as I slid in so as I hit bottom my cock was in a vise the foreskin pushed back and the head fully exposed to her velvet lined cunt. Then she'd release for the outstroke till about midway where she'd tighten up to pull the foreskin back down over the head. Not only did I have the sensation of sliding in her warm wet pussy. I also had the extra stimulation of the head sliding in and out of my foreskin. It was like fucking and jerking off at the same time.

*I could get use to this. I think I died and went to fuckers heaven.

"Oh shit. Keep a nice even pressure so I can get into a rhythm so we cum together. I can't hold out much longer if you keep up that fancy cook squeezing you've been doing. Keep it even and light and I can probably last five or ten more minutes." I said.

"Ok, light and even it is. I may cum again pretty quick the way my pussy and clitty feel." she answered.

"Want me to cum fast?" I panted.

"Oh, nooooo. Easy, I'll tell you when I'm real close so you can speed up and cum with me. Shoot in my cunt, then pull out and blow the rest up my ass." she moaned.

*Your wish is my command madam.

We fell into a nice relaxed slow rhythm. Her sighs and moans and fluttering pussy lining indicated that she was rapidly building to another orgasm. "Oh...oh...oh...getting close...I'm almost there...a few more strokes and I'm going to loose it...cum with meeee...fuck me faster...cum too...oh please...cum soon...cum in meeee...I can't wait...ooooooooh...noooooow." She was babbling, about to explode again.

I quickened my strokes as she urged me on. I felt the hot creams building in my balls and seeping up my swelling cock. Then I knew it was time. As she uttered her, "I can't wait...ooooooooh...noooooow." the hot cum rocketed up my cock and flooded the depths of her cunt. I was buried in her to the hilt when the first and second jets erupted. Her cunt was pulsing and squeezing my cock. I pulled from her pussy grabbing my cock at the base to prevent another eruption. In one smooth motion I withdrew from her cunt and penetrated her wide spread, slick behind.

I released the pressure on my cock. Pulsing over and over, it pumped jets of hot, white cream into her nether regions. Her tunnel squeezed the lightning from my rod. She tightened her cunt muscles forcing a sticky glob of cum out of her pussy. It flowed down her ass and over my still pumping, pulsing pecker.

I kept sliding my cum coated cock in and out of her rear. Finally it began to soften and a gusher of cum ran out around it.

*God, I thought my cock was going to disintegrate. There'll never be a pussy/ass combo like this one on any other woman.

I looked down at my deflating cock. It was still laying half way into her distended asshole. The muscles of her anus were slack and open. Cum was running everywhere.

"Oh Glen, I love having my ass stretched wide open. Shove the KY bottle in to hold it open."

*This lady is really out to get it all... Love it!

This was a large bottle of liquid KY so I squirted a bit on my hand and lubed the container. I put the bottom against her partially open asshole and pressed gently. The rosy ring resisted a moment and then yielded around the intruder allowing it to slide in up to the top. Only the cap was showing between her cheeks.

"Jesus that's good. Oh Glen, by the way, I think I love you and I know I love your cock." she sighed closing her legs with the bottle still deep in her ass. She turned around put my head on her thigh, pulled my thigh beneath her head and drifted off.

*What a first date. No one will believe it.

Well, she believed it and I believed it. That was about twenty years ago and we still have, and use, the same good old KY bottle. I've watched her press it out of her asshole, to be replaced by my cock, many mornings since The First Date.

12