First Date Submission Slut

Story Info
She is spanked and trained.
2k words
3.97
30.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You agree to meet me at a Boston hotel lobby for our first meeting, It's a nice public place where we both are comfortable. We have corresponded by e-mail, talked on the phone and we are both interested in each other. We talk about our kinky interests a lot and feel good about our mutual interests sexually. Our conversations are adult, fun, and we have a real comfort level with each other just by emails and phone. You arrive and find me sitting alone. You sit down next to me on the couch. After some conversation, we go to the restaurant to talk more.

You are wondering - What will happen, a conversation, a drink, go home alone? What would he do with me? You are getting turned on a little bit with the idea of some kinky fun. We keep up the interchange, and there is a noticeable attraction between us. We get something to drink at the hotel bar. After some adult flirting and fun, we are enjoying this a lot. During a break in the conversation, I lean over to you and say softly in your ear, "Listen, I'm dominant and I like you. I plat safe and sane. I want you to submit to me within your boundaries and limits, but do as I please. Now it's time to serve me. Come to my place."

And I tell you I live near by in the South End. You pause for a minute, but I am forthright and unwavering in what I want. I'm a bit nervous but getting turned on by this - I didn't expect to be so bold. Now I have to keep my cool. We finish our drinks and I march you out of the place as soon as I can. I don't want you to change your mind. We head out of the lobby and hail a cab.

I get into the cab first. We sit, legs touching and I caress your leg, teasing a bit by running my hand up your thigh. I softly tell you to rub my leg, then to stroke my crotch through my pants like an obedient submissive. The cabbie can't see anything, so I tell you to lean over, reach your hand into my pants and stroke me through my underwear. I undo my zipper and you find my hard cock covered my silk boxers. I think about telling you suck my cock right there. You are stroking me in the most erotic manner. You whisper in my ear that you are willing to suck it right here. Your pussy is getting wet with this public display, being told to stroke a cock in a cab where anyone might see of they look hard enough, offering to suck my cock like a whore. Your clit is throbbing, and your pussy is getting wet. You feel like a total slut.

Since we are almost there, I tell you to hold off, sit up. You are very submissive which gets me turned on even more. I tell you once we stop, to get out and stand on the sidewalk, facing the taxi, and only look at the taxi. I tell you if the driver looks at you, lick your lips slightly. If he looks at you a longer time, lick them much more suggestively, taking your time doing it. You agree. We get there, you exit and stand on the sidewalk facing the cab. You feel like a total slut.

You don't know what I will say to the driver, and you can't hear me talking. As I pay the cabbie, I tip him well and tell him that you are a real slut, that we just met, and you will do just about anything I tell you to. I tell the cabbie that you are going to be sucking my cock within 15 minutes. I tell him to take a look at you. He looks you over briefly. You see it and lick your lips.

I tell him, go ahead, to take a good, long look at you, that you're a total whore and will do anything I want, what ever it is, on command, that you are going to be my fuck toy. I tell him that we only met about 20 minutes ago. He gives you a long look, and you sensuously lick your lips like a whore looking for a John to blow, not knowing what I'm saying to him. You are feeling your clit throb hard, and your pussy start to get wet with a sexy, submissive, and naughty feeling. Will I invite the cabbie to join in?

He is thinking of your mouth on his cock, of fucking you doggie style and he wonders what your pussy looks like, if it's shaved. He is starting to get a little hard thinking of using your cunt and mouth to come in, and having fantasies of having you to fuck. He's black and you're white which adds to the sexual tension. I tell him I'll fuck you hard for him and we both laugh. You can tell we're talking about you, and it just gets you wet and more aroused even while feeling a bit humiliated being ordered around and treated like a whore.

I pay him and get out. We go into my place. It is comfortably furnished with chairs, a bed, table, and there are some discreet hooks in the ceiling. I tell you to stand in front of my table, it has drop leaves, and I can have easy access to your mouth, pussy and ass, if you lean over the center part of the table. I get out a copy of Fetish Times, a very kinky magazine with spanking, leather/rubber/latex and lots of kinky sex in it, and open it to a page of bondage and S&M drawings and photos, and tell you to look at it, but don't touch, don't move. I go to lock the door, and when I come back, see that you have moved from where I told you to stand. The kinky pics have distracted you. Your pussy is getting wetter.

I tell you that you will be punished for moving. I put a chrome metal dog chain around your neck, attached to a black nylon lead. I lead you around, like a bad doggie bitch that needs discipline to behave, and tell you to get ready for discipline, after some pussy play. I ask, "Will you do as I say?" "Yes" you reply softly. "Everything I say?" "Yes, Sir", you reply again... Then do as I say, to the letter, exactly as I want...

You agree to obey. I keep you standing. I caress your ass and pussy over your panties, tell you to spread your legs wider, and get one of my favorite sex toys, a very small, powerful vibrator. I start rubbing your pussy outside of your panties, standing behind you with my hard cock against your soft round ass, pushing the vibrator against your clit, pushing your ass against me. After just a few minutes, I tell you that you can move a bit if you're having a climax. You come hard, letting out a small whimper as you cum, and jerking your hips. You can barely stand. The idea of having anal sex with you crosses my mind. Your ass looks so nice to me, such a lovely shape.

I tell you to bend over the table, and get a dildo. This one is 7 tapered inches, designed for clit, pussy, or ass. It's freshly cleaned and lubed. I pull down your panties, and slowly, gently but firmly push it into your ass. You can barely contain yourself. I push it all the say in. After a few minutes, I start using the small powerful vibrator against your pussy again. Your pussy is throbbing and wet. The pressure of the vibrator against your pussy, and the vibrator up your ass is driving you crazy. I take the vibrator out of your ass. I tell you to turn around, and unbutton your blouse. I light a candle for atmosphere and get a very cold can of beer.

I pinch your nipples then rub them with the side of the beer can to get them hard, and decide to pull you around a bit by the neck chain. I take the lead, and lead you to a chair. I tell you to sit, and tell you to take my cock out of my pants, and I take your head in both hands, and push my cock into your mouth. Your soft, warm lips start sucking me enthusiastically. It has been fifteen minutes since we left the cab.

Now I am ready to use you. I tell you to stop sucking, and slowly you quit. Now I have to punish you for not obeying me immediately. I am a strict Master now, and you must obey my directions promptly and to the letter. Because you did not stop on command, I must discipline you. I tell you to bend over the table again.

Your pussy is wet, and you are nervous and very turned on. You like to submit to a man like me, it arouses you. Your ass is there, smooth and ready for me. I stand next to you, holding your hair firmly, and start shoving a dildo into your wet cunt, fast and hard. The first time it goes in, you can't get over the intense sensations. I tell you that you may not climax without my permission, and I am determined to test you soundly. You are quivering in passion and arousal. I shove it in and out for a long time, leaving you feeling limp with sexual heat. I put it away and say it's time to deal with you.

I'm going to spank your ass, making you feel contrite for sucking my cock and not stopping when I told you. I tell you to stay bent over the table, and I examine your legs, and bottom. I slowly pull down your underwear, to reveal the roundness of your ass. I tell you it's spanking time, and slowly pull back my hand, and start spanking your ass. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!I spank you, feeling your ass quiver each time I strike it. I love standing close and feeling your flesh shake when I slap your bare tush. After your ass is pink and warm, I stop, and tell you to remain exactly where you are.

I take my cock out of my pants, out of my underwear, and holding your head, I tell you to open your mouth. I put my cock in your mouth. You start sucking it and it feels good. I hold your head, and start fucking your mouth. You know how to provide satisfaction with just your lips and tongue, and I love to fuck a woman's mouth. I tell you to suck me off like the oral sex slave you are. You take your hands, and start gently caressing my balls, and sucking my cock.

I take hold of your hair and keep fucking your mouth, making your head and lips move up and down as I hold your hair like a handle. You are a gift to me, totally exceptional, and respond better and better as I am more demanding, really shoving my cock in and out, fucking your mouth. Such a wonderful submissive! Your mouth feels so good, and I begin to really fuck your mouth hard, spanking your ass as I pump your lips, faster and faster, spanking and pumping, until I have to come, have to spurt my salty cum down your throat, and spurt cum over and over, shooting stream after stream of cum down your mouth.

You swallow it all. I let you keep sucking, and licking my cock, until I slowly get softer. We both go to the bathroom, to bathe together, so we can both be clean, and I can also watch you get clean and wet. I'm looking forward to kissing you and fingering your pussy lips, have you masturbate for me. I want more, already...