First Date with My Little Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy (44) and his Little Girl (24) continued.
2.2k words
4.19
67.5k
26
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 10/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of another story. In case you were wondering, it's all true. 100%

*

I watched enraptured as Emily lapped up my cum. It had leaked out of her freshly fucked pussy onto the vinyl of my reading chair, and at my command she had knelt down to suck it all up. She licked and slurped happily, occasionally glancing at me to see how much I was enjoying this. But she could have no idea how much I loved it, how much I loved watching this young pale blonde lick up my cum with so much relish.

"Such a good girl, licking up all of Daddy's cum," I remarked. I helped her up and had her sit on the chair she had just cleaned, while I took the desk chair and turned it to face her. I handed her the rabbit.

"Now i want to see how my little girl fucks herself on cam." I knew she had been camming for other men, but I had not seen her do it, and I wanted to. I love it that she's a little cyberslut, that she loves to get men off, and I've instructed her to keep doing it whenever she can, but to tell me when she does. And to tell me in detail. She put her legs up on mine and brought the rabbit to her freshly fucked pussy. I watched and stroked, my cock already semi-hard, as she slipped the thick toy into her pink little cunt, and big smile spread across her face. We watched each other masturbate, my cock getting harder all the time, the rabbit going deeper, her breath quickening, her "oohs" and "aahhs" getting louder as her pleasure grew. I told her to cum for me, and she let her orgasm rip through her. She arched her back and gasped as her body trembled.

I was intoxicated, and needed to have her close again. I grabbed her hands and pulled her toward me, up out of the reading chair and into my lap. My hand cupped her ass as I pulled her toward me. Her sweet nipples were right there, begging for my mouth. I sucked. I licked. I bit. First one, then the other. I kissed and caressed her, then went back to her hard pink nipples. She gasped and cooed.

"Daddy wants to get up so he can fuck you again, little girl," I told her.

"But I'm so comfortable!" she smiled.

She'd been so good, I let her have more time on my lap, and I lavished more attention on her nipples and lips. But then it was time, and I had her her stand up and turn with her back toward me. I approached her from behind, nestled my cock in between her ass cheeks, wrapped my arms around her and pressed her toward me roughly. My hands traveled across her belly and played with her tits as I gently pressed my cock against the soft warmth of her ass. I kissed and licked her neck, greedily, hungrily. It's one of her favorite spots, and I was loving getting her hot, ready, and eager. My hand moved to her neck, closing around her throat, but not squeezing. I imagined choking her as I fucked her, and that made my need grow even more.

I took her hands and brought them behind her back, and that made it clear to me what I had to do. I had brought several silk neckties with me. Taking some out, I used one to bind her hands tightly behind her back, and another to blindfold her. She gave no protest, offered no resistance. Then I bent her over my desk and went to work on her ass and legs, licking caressing. Her pussy was so pink, so juicy, and her asshole so tight. I had promised her I would not fuck her ass, but I simply could not resist some anal play. How could I? There was her cute little rosebud, tight and virginal, waiting to be taken. I had explained to her that a good sub was ready and willing to take cock wherever and however it was given to her. I had explained that, eventually, I was going to take her anal cherry. The prospect thrilled me. There were still pieces of her virginity that remained inviolate, and I was going to pluck every single one. I was going to be the first man to sink his cock into this pretty girl's asshole, and the first to cum inside there. But not yet. I want to go slow, because I want her to love it. I want to make her a buttslut.

I brought my tongue to her tight bud and traced circles around her. She tasted and smelled musky. My fingers caressed her pussy as my tongue penetrated her. She cooed again. Oohed and aahed as she felt a man's tongue enter her asshole for the very first time. I tongue-fucked her for a while before taking my finger and pressing against, pushing inside. God, the power! The thrill of having her tied up and gagged, of initiating what will one day be her complete and total penetration. She gasped and moaned. I could tell it was uncomfortable for her, and I rather liked it. But I stopped soon, and turned once again to her waiting cunt.

My cock sank into her easily. She was tight still, and very wet. I smacked her ass as I fucked her, thrusting deep inside her. She looked helpless and vulnerable, gagged and bound, her pale skin such a lovely backdrop for the colorful silk of the necktie. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up off the desk as I pounded. The gag slipped off and I could hear her moan and gasp.

"Yes, that's it, little girl, take daddy's cock. Daddy loves fucking your young pussy!"

"Yes, Daddy, fuck me. Fuck your little girl!"

She came and I pulled out. I yanked her up to her feet, by her hair once again, and helped her to her knees. There was no way I was going to let the day end without taking all of her holes in some way. She had sucked me, but I had not fucked her pretty face. I looked down as she took my cock in her mouth, her hands still tightly bound, her gag around her neck like a collar. She sucked with relish, but it was not a blow job I wanted. I grabbed her head and started to thrust. Immediately, she gagged and pulled away. I grabbed her once more and thrust again. She pulled back and sat on her heels.

"No, I cant take it deep!" she cried out. I pushed into her throat once more, but backed off quickly.

I started to hump her face, finding a depth that she could take. I looked down on her, vulnerable and helpless again, her pretty face taking my hard dick as well as she could. I told her she was going to have to practice, that Daddy wanted her to learn to take his cock all the way down her throat. Her response was muffled by my thrusting cock.

I was on the edge, but I needed to fill her cunt. I pulled her up by her hair and got her back into my chair, on her knees. I got behind her and thrust my cock back into her very wet pussy. Smacking. Watching her pale skin turn red, showing my hand print clearly on her ass. Fucking. The colorful neckties set off by whiteness of her skin. Thrusting. Her tight young pussy clinging to me, even as I slid so easily into her, burying my cock to the hilt. The gag had slipped off and she could make herself heard. Her whimpers and cries filling the room. How many times had she cum? I didn't know and I didn't care. All I could think about was getting my cock as deep inside this young girl as I possibly could.

"Yes, fuck me Daddy! Fuck your little girl. Yess. Fuck me!!"

"Oh fuck, little girl, you have such a sweet little cunt!" I moaned and thrust even harder.

I pulled out and went down on her briefly, teasing her ass with my tongue and finger along the way. Untying her hands, I had her turn over and I pulled her toward the edge of the chair. I pushed her legs up and apart, then thrust my cock into her. She was folded in two, pressed deep into the chair, as I put all my body weight into pounding her. Her cries got louder, more urgent, and the chair began to creak with the rhythm of our fucking. I could feel my orgasm building inside me and I knew that in this position I would never be able to hold off.

The second orgasm is the best. The first comes quickly, powerfully, and the load is bigger, but the second rewards you for the work you put into it. It comes from deep inside my balls, inside my very being. The cum sears as it moves through me, and feels like liquid fire as it shoots out of me. My orgasm takes over my body, as every muscle works to make me ejaculate. I know at that moment I am lost, helpless. I know at that moment my body and soul can do nothing else but give themselves over to the sweet work of cumming once more. I could feel the little death coming on me as the pretty young girl beneath me, bent in two and helpless, trapped in this chair taking the thick cock of a near stranger she called "daddy" whimpered and cried out in words only she understood. Then it took me and I seized up. I died for moments that seemed like time frozen in place as my cum shot out of me, into her. I found myself suspended in time as my pleasure seized me like a possessing spirit ripping open my very being so I could empty my cum into her.

I looked down on her and saw her smiling, her face filled with pleasure, her eyes sparkling. I kissed her as I pulled out and went down on her, cleaning up the cum, feeding it to her. We were sweaty, panting, but I was not done with my little girl.

"Get up," I told her, as I lay on the floor, on my back.

"Feed me your cunt, little girl. Sit on my face." She smiled bashfully, having clearly never done this before, but she took to it right away. She lowered her freshly fucked pussy onto my face and started to grind, figuring out right away how she could use my nose, my chin, my goatee to get herself off. I smacked her ass, just for fun.

"That's it, little girl. Get yourself off. Use my face as your fucktoy."

Whatever bashfulness she may have had vanished with those words and she started to grind in earnest, cooing in pleasure and surprise at each new sensation. Her pussy was swollen, wet, red, and tasted of our mixed juices. I was in heaven. A pretty young blonde whom I'd just fucked hard was sitting on my face and getting off like a wanton whore. She came quickly, pulled off and looked down on me smiling.

"Turn around" I told her, and she obediently swung around to face down toward my feet. I told her to suck my cock as I pulled her pussy back down onto my face. She went down on me greedily as I sucked her clit, explored her folds, thrust my tongue into her pussy. I felt her warm wet mouth on me, cleaning me off, and then stopping, distractedly, as her own pleasure took her. She ground on my face as she came, and I greedily lapped at her wetness.

I had her get off me and I sat in the chair. I brought her down on my lap and kissed her, held her, caressed her soft young skin. She was smiling in postorgasmic bliss, and I must have been as well.

"You've been such a good little girl, you know? You've made your daddy very happy."

After some time kissing, caressing, whispering, laughing, it was time to go. We got up to dress, and as she put her panties on I told her no. I held out my hand and demanded them.

"Will i get them back? I just bought them . . . "

"Oh, yes, of course you will. Next time. After I've had a chance to cum in them a few times."

She grinned and handed them over, I brought them to my nose and inhaled her luscious scent, then dropped them in a drawer. We dressed.

I walked her to her car across a crowded university campus, full of football fans making their way to the stadium. We passed tailgaters and alumni, visitors from the other side, making small talk here and there as some of them recognized me, or as others asked for directions. All the while a fall wind blew. I knew it must have felt cool on my little girl's bare pussy, freshly fucked, wet, and pink.