First Day Out of Jail

Story Info
Black BBW gets paroled, jumps into action with white husband.
1.8k words
4.09
71.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks after I turned 37, I was at a weed party in a rural part of southern Indiana. I was the only non-white person there. The party got busted and but I didn't worry about it. I had been arrested for weed three times before, all in Louisville, and each time got just a fine and probation. And since hubby is rich and I'll never have to work again, that's no big deal.

But the judge who sentenced me, an old white guy who probably doesn't care much for black people, told me that it was obvious I hadn't learned my lesson so I needed to do time. He gave me 90 days in jail.

I was paroled after serving 45 days, exactly half the sentence, and those were 45 of the toughest days of my life. Part of it was being apart from my husband and my four daughters but a big part of it was having sex withdrawals. I'm a nympho but don't have a sensitive clit. I've never had an orgasm from my clit being stimulated. I have to be penetrated, so I can't masturbate without a toy and I didn't have one in jail. So the lack of any kind of dick was driving me crazy. I lay there in my cell for hours every day, craving a good fuck. Come kept oozing out of my cunt, but I couldn't do anything about it. I was tense and cranky all the time and had a hard time concentrating.

When I was released, hubby was waiting for me outside the gate. I walked out wearing the same clothes I wore when I went to jail -- a white T shirt with no bra, black jeans, a black thong and red flip flops. I gained 15 lbs. while in jail, pushing me up to 230, so my thong and jeans were very tight.

After a long, emotional hug during which neither of us said a word and I broke down and cried, we got in the car and I thought we were heading home. But he stopped at a hotel/casino on the way and said he wanted us to get lunch at the restaurant there and then gamble a bit. We walked hand in hand through the hotel, toward the restaurant, with me on his left. We were walking at a steady speed when suddenly, without warning, he shoved me against the door to one of the rooms.

He charged at me, wrapped his arms around me, opened his hands wide and started squeezing and caressing me all over while kissing my neck. I hugged and kissed him back, slipped off my right flip flop and started rubbing the bottom of that foot up and down his legs. I started making grinding motions at him and he did the same to me.

I thought it was just going to be a quick make out session; a preview of the way we were going to get it on that night. I expected we would go back to walking toward the restaurant at any moment. But suddenly the door opened and I fell backwards, landing on my butt. I looked up and noticed that hubby had a just opened the door with a key. He reached down and picked up the flip flop I'd taken off, carried it into the room and closed the door. I got up, took off my other flip flop, went over to the bed, laid down on my back and anxiously awaited his arrival.

As he approached the bed, I opened my arms but he stopped. "First things first," he said in a very serious tone while his arms were folded. I had no idea what he was talking about. "Take off my belt," he sternly commanded me.

"Yes, Master," I told him as I got up and obeyed him without hesitation. He then took off my T shirt and jeans but left on my thong.

At that point, speaking in the same tone, he said "Get down on all fours and stick your ass up in the air." I did so. He then spoke to me as harshly as he ever has.

"Because of the stupidity you used in smoking weed and getting caught, you deprived me for 45 days of the pleasure of having my fuckstick inside your mouth and your black cunt. For that, you must be punished."

My punishment was 45 lashes with his belt, as hard as he could give them. It hurt very badly but it also turned me on very much. As soon as the lashes were over, my body collapsed. Hubby took me in his arms, comforted me and kissed away my tears, telling me he hated having to punish me and hoped I would never make him do it again.

Eventually, his kissing away my tears led to us French kissing, slowly at first but gradually getting faster. When we started to get out of control, he threw me on my back, sat up and let a huge chunk of spit fall out of his mouth onto my lips. Once the spit landed, we began French kissing again, getting lost in interracial lust.

While that was happening, he took off my thong, which was soaking wet. He turned it inside out and showed it to me. Lots of big clumps of my come were built up inside. He licked out about half of the come, then stuck the thong in my face and made me lick out the rest. Right after I finished, he aggressively jerked me up by my hair and we swished my come back and forth in each other's mouths.

That drove me over the edge. I had to have some dick right there and then. Hubby was still fully dressed except that he'd taken off his shoes. But in one motion, I shoved my right hand into his pants and underpants and grabbed his rock hard seven inches, which was soaked with pre-come.

"I want it," I sensually told him.

"First you have to ask for it 45 times," he said.

So I began. In my sexiest voice, I asked him "Master, may I please lick your fucking fuckstick?" After each time I asked, he would tell me how many times I had said it.

Finally, when I asked for the 45th time, he said "Yes, you may."

I undressed him completely. He lay on his back and spread his legs. I lifted up his dick with my left hand and his balls with my right and began gently gliding my tongue on the back of his scrotum -- the most sexually sensitive area of his body. He immediately began gasping over and over. I kept licking him there until his reaction became less dramatic. Then I started licking in circles right under the head of his dick, where he's also very sensitive, and finally started fucking him with my mouth. Suddenly I felt something go into my nose. It was his come. The first shot somehow didn't hit my tongue or the roof of my mouth. It shot so powerfully and at such a perfect angle that it got into my nose! The rest of his load almost filled up my mouth and I swallowed it, as I usually do.

As soon as he was finished coming, he sat up and sensually told me "Put on a show for me, Ebony." I sat up facing him with my legs extended straight out so he could see the bottom of my size 11 feet, which is a big turn on for him. He has a massive foot fetish. I began massaging my 46DDs with my hands while licking my lips, then pushing my knockers up to my mouth, kissing, licking and sucking them. I glanced over at hubby every few seconds and enjoyed the look of ecstasy on his face. Then I got my feet in on the act. I massaged with my hands and gave a tongue job to one knocker while rubbing the bottom of one of my feet against the other knocker. I also placed my nipples between my biggest two toes on each foot, twisting my nipples around.

Then I treated my feet as if they were dicks and gave them a blow job. I closed my eyes and licked the bottom of both of them and also between all of my toes. I opened my mouth wide, placed my lips against the bottom of my feet and gave them a good tonguing. I kissed them over and over.

My eyes had been closed for several minutes but I could tell by the way hubby was breathing that he was extremely turned on. And that got me even more turned on. I was planning on going on for much longer but then I felt him tackle me and throw me over on my front. I knew what he wanted then, which was also what I wanted, so I quickly got in position and he slid his dick in, doggy style, both my and his favorite position.

He fucked me hard and fast and almost instantly said "Ebony, you've gotten tighter." And I realized he was right. The 45 days without penetration made a difference. And my added tightness gave me even deeper stimulation, especially when I contracted my cunt muscles and squeezed his dick. And he loved the feeling of that.

I had two quick orgasms that were great but I knew there were much better ones on the way. But my squeezing hubby's dick with my tightened cunt was too much too soon for him. He came in just a couple of minutes, even though he had come in my mouth just a few minutes before. Still, he seemed to have a very powerful orgasm.

We stayed in the hotel room for several more hours and he fucked me six more times, having a more intense orgasm every time. And I had about 25 orgasms, some of which lasted for more than a minute and caused my fat body to shake so violently that I thought the bed was going to collapse beneath us. At times I screamed so loudly I'm sure others in the hotel must have heard it. And at other times I opened my mouth to scream but was unable to get any sound out.

Finally, my cunt was so sore that I couldn't take anymore. I was totally exhausted but totally happy and euphoric, too. Hubby lay down in bed and rested. Meanwhile, I walked nude out onto the balcony of our hotel room. I sat down in a chair in front of the table out there and put my left foot up on the table while keeping my right foot flat on the floor. I really wanted a joint -- while I was in jail, I missed weed almost as much as I missed dick - but I didn't have one, so I settled for a cigarette. As I leaned back, relaxed, smoked and felt the sensation of the cool breeze on my body, I thought deeply about the sex binge I'd just finished. I'd never been so proud to be a submissive black BBW nympho who has a hot white husband/master. And I'd never been happier to be a free woman.