First Day, Second Week

Story Info
Jennifer and her mother: the next day.
2k words
4.3
127.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After writing about my mother and me, I received many responses wondering how in the world I was so naive at that late age. People seemed to think I had been missing out on life.

No. Not at all.

No one needs to worry about me. I have become very accomplished at many things because of the way I was brought up. My mother began teaching me to read when I was two. I began cooking at age three. Also at age three I began violin; and now, after more than twenty years, I can make my own music. I have gone to remote places and played for the birds.

There has never been a television in our home. My parents got rid of theirs the year before I was born. Without that influence, without that distraction, I found other avenues of entertainment and education. My entire education has been at home, and through it I have learned not only the standard "classroom" education, but also basket making, cooking, sewing, needle point, automotive repair, wood working, paper making, candle making, photography including darkroom work, and the list goes on and on. I am not afraid to take on any task... sort of. I can explain the "sort of" part at another time.

Outwardly I am shy, reserved, quiet. Inwardly I am at peace and I am content. When new things come my way I can feel comfortable whether or not I know how to handle them. And, of course, the new thing that came my way, as I explained in my previous writing, was sex.

Forever in my memory was that night my mother helped me while I masturbated for the first time. I also remember very well the next morning.

My father had gone to work; he is usually out of the house before six. I heard my mother up as I lay there in bed. Soon she was at my door, knocking quietly: "May I come in?"

"Yes, Mother, come in."

She came in and over to my bed and sat on the edge. She kissed me on the forehead and brushed my cheek with her hand. And she smiled at me like she always does.

Sometimes it makes me sad to know that some people never experience this: To have someone you love be so close to you physically, and touching you, and look at you face to face from just inches away, and smile at you... that is so great. It makes me feel so warm. She asked, "How do you feel?"

"I feel great," I told her. "Last night was wonderful."

"Do you want to talk for awhile?"

"Yes," I said. She got in bed with me and took me in her arms.

Cuddling with my mother always feels nice; she's so soft and always holds me in just the right way; it makes me very serene. But I wanted more right then so I asked her, "Can we take our clothes off so I can feel your skin?"

"I'd love to," she told me. So we took our clothes off and laid back down and then I was back in her arms but I could feel her skin next to mine all up and down our bodies. I remember the tingling sensation and while we talked we gently rubbed each other's back. It started to arouse me sexually right away.

My head was on her shoulder as we talked, and there in front of my eyes was her right breast. She has beautiful breasts; much larger than mine. I stared at it as we talked. If I was only three years old I would have just reached out and touched her breast because it was fascinating and I wanted to, but since I was older there was that difference. I needed to ask, "Mother, do you mind if I touch your breast?"

"Go ahead, Jennifer," she said.

So I did. I was gentle, of course, but I first touched her nipple and then massaged her whole breast, as she had done mine the night before. It felt very good to me to touch her like that. I could tell it aroused her, too.

As I continued to massage her, she stopped talking and put her hand against the side of my face, massaging my head, my ear... I thought for a moment that she was going to pull my head down so I could suck on her nipple but she didn't. I was wishing she would. She moaned and I knew she was feeling like I was last night. "Do you want me to do anything for you, Mother?" I asked.

"Sit up here on top of me, Sweetie," she said, and she pulled me up and had me sit straddling her with my knees alongside her ribs. Then she put my hands on her breasts and had me continue massaging her there and playing with her nipples. She also massaged me that way and it was so cool to be massaging each other's nipples at the same time. I asked, "Do your nipples feel as good as mine, Mother?"

"Oh, yes, I'm sure they do," she said.

There was always something nice about calling her Mother instead of Mom. Before that time I called her both but mostly Mom; now I call her both but mostly Mother.

We had been caressing each other like this for only a few minutes when she pulled me down on top of her and we embraced with our cheeks against each other. She said, "I'm soaking wet already; are you?"

"Yes, I think I am."

"Would you like to masturbate together?"

"Yes."

"I want to show you something; let's go take a shower," and she led me to the bathroom.

I was about to have another very nice sexual experience, but I was also about to understand a minor mystery that has puzzled me for a number of months.

In our old house, my father had bought one of those showerheads that you can adjust and on some of the settings it pulsates. He installed it as a surprise one Saturday afternoon but my mother said she didn't like it and made him put the old one back on. She had to make a big deal out of it because the old one wasn't all that great. Then, when we moved, she brought that old one with us and put it in this bathroom. And it's still in there today even though we completely remodeled that bathroom since. Be patient, you'll know why in just a few more sentences.

Mother turned the hot water faucet on and let it run until the water was completely hot. Then she switched it to the shower nozzle and added the cold to make it a nice, comfortable, warm flow.

We both got in the shower and using liquid soap and nice wash cloths, we washed each other. This was the first time I had bathed or showered with her since I was a little girl. It was a very erotic shower. We washed each other's backs at the same time by just hugging each other. I really liked the feel of her breasts against mine.

When we had finished washing each other she showed me her secret and the reason she kept the showerhead. We put our washcloths down and she turned me around facing into the flow of water. She stood behind me with her body firmly against mine and held my breasts with each hand. Then she moved me around and also moved the showerhead around and adjusted it until she found the two particular spots in the spray, one on either side of the spray pattern, and positioned each of my nipples on one of them. Now my nipples were being bombarded each by its own stream of water, and the surrounding areas of my breasts were still being massaged by weaker streams. As soon as she found those spots and got my nipples in them I headed for the roof. She left my hands on my breasts so I could keep my nipples in the strong part of the stream and she started to give me a massage over the rest of my body.

After a couple minutes she came around to my front and embraced me. I was very aroused and really liked the feel of her body against mine. She asked me if I wanted to continue in the shower and have an orgasm that way, or go to bed and masturbate together. I chose masturbating together so we returned to my room. We didn't dry off first; we just grabbed a stack of towels and spread them on the bed to reduce the impact of our wet bodies on the sheets, and then we laid down and embraced.

Mother asked, "Would you like to do anything in any particular way?"

"I would love to give you a massage while I watch you masturbate, Mother," I said.

"And I'd like you to watch me," she said. "Why don't you grab the liquid I gave you?"

I handed her the liquid and she began to masturbate. She doesn't rush it; she really enjoys the feeling. While she masturbated, I massaged her breasts and neck and head. It was exciting for me to watch her this close. Watching her from across a room was one thing, but being able to touch her while she did it... well, I can't think of words to describe how beautiful that was.

When she stuck her finger inside her it sort of brought me up a notch or two. "Oh, that's nice, Mother."

I was at her head, sitting back on my heels, with my knees at her ears and I was massaging her breasts. It was so erotic that the next desire I had was to suck on her nipples so I just did that. She immediately pulled me down closer so she could suck on my own nipples and then went back masturbating, but this time she was using one hand to put her fingers inside her and with the other she reached under herself and was fingering her ass. She was also bucking up and down really hard. I could tell when she had orgasms because she usually pulled me into her with one arm while she rubbed herself harder with the other hand.

She is also never bashful about having one orgasm after another. I think that is how she came to like masturbating so much. She would easily last longer than my father so he would watch her masturbate while he massaged her.

Soon she was spent and wanted me to lay on top of her, which I found exciting. I could feel her whole body have one aftershock after another as they slowly subsided.

When she was ready, it was my turn. I wanted to do it the same way she had. I found that when we sucked on each other's nipples, it turned me on just as strongly as it turned her on when she was masturbating. When she could see I was getting close she turned around and straddled me but made sure she left enough room for my hands to move. Then she leaned over me and watched me face to face very close. She said things like, "Don't force it," and "I like watching you, Sweetie," and "Tell me when you're going to come."

When it started I said, "It's coming now, Mother," and she leaned further and began kissing me. Real passionate kisses. French kisses. And really deep. I know I moaned a lot that time. And just before that really hard orgasm she said, "Let me watch you, Sweetie. Don't stop. Keep going." And she got off of me and sat down next to me and didn't touch me except to hold my arm. And she watched my face and then would look back and forth at my face and my hands as I masturbated. I know that may not sound exciting to everyone but to see her watching me and smiling and holding my arm was thrilling.

I also took my mother's full weight on me after that orgasm and it really felt good. Then we lay in each other's arms for quite a while until we felt like getting up and taking a real shower and getting on with the day.