First Encounter

Story Info
Sheri meets an ebony hunk at the hardware store.
1.6k words
4.41
99.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was your typical Saturday afternoon in April and there I was in the middle of a do-it-yourself store at 2:30 trying to figure out what book would be best to teach me how to remodel my bathroom. This really isn’t my thing, usually my husband does things like this, but he was busy fishing all weekend and I was growing weary of the way our bathroom looked. I hadn’t intended on going to this store that day, I had planned on doing some clothes shopping and perhaps having a latte at Starbucks later on; so I was dressed nicely. I was wearing a tight brown short-sleeved sweater that showed off my 36DDD breasts quite nicely, along with a beige suede leather skirt that came to about mid-thigh. It really accented my legs quite nicely as I am rather tall- 5'10" to be exact. I was wearing a pair of strappy sandals so I didn’t have on nylons. I was wearing my long curly red hair up in a bun so that it wouldn’t get in the way while I tried on clothes.

Well, as I was looking over the books this very handsome black man entered the same section, and I couldn’t help but get the feeling that he was checking me out. Usually I would ignore something like this since I am a happily married woman, but this man was a hunk! He was about 6" tall,in his 30's, very muscular with piercing brown eyes and impeccably dressed. As he looked at me I started getting wet. I took a glance in his direction and I noticed a huge bulge in his pants, that made me even hotter. I tried to get a grip on myself and I decided to leave the section so I wouldn’t be tempted any further. As I went towards the aisle way he stepped out in front of me.

“Hello,” he said in a hushed yet sexy voice, “I usually don’t do this, but you are really sexy and I would like to fuck you. Meet me by the bathrooms in 5 minutes if you would like, and I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.”

I didn’t know what to do, I just blushed and nodded as he walked away. I stood there in the aisle way for a few minutes, trying to decide what to do. I wanted him as much as he wanted me, and I had been curious about black men since I hadn’t been with one-my husband was the only man I had ever been with and he is as white as I am. Finally I found myself walking towards the restrooms, and there he was waiting for me.

“You did decide to come, I was just about to leave” he told me.

“How long have you been waiting?” I asked.

“10 minutes. So do you want to do this?”

“Wow, I didn’t realize I took that long. I really had to think this over, you see, I’m married.” I explained.

“That’s alright, I understand, I’m married too. Besides, just because you’re married doesn’t mean you don’t have desires.”

I nodded.

“My name is Mike, by the way, what is yours?”

“Sheri.” I said as I came closer to him. I could smell the musky scent of his cologne which made me want to fuck him right there. He wrapped his muscular arms around me and started nibbling on my neck. I moaned softly, and he broke our embrace to open the men’s room door.

“Are you sure we won’t get caught?” I asked.

“Not a problem,” he said as he locked the door, “see, no one can get in.”

He started coming towards me and I was quivering like a leaf. He wrapped his arms around me and started fondling my ass while he kissed me. And what a kiss that was, I had never been kissed like that before, and it felt so good. I could feel his hard cock straining against his pants, so I undid the zipper. Out came the largest cock I had ever seen and I gasped at the sight of it.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I just haven’t ever seen a cock that huge!”

“Don’t worry baby, I’ll be gentle.”

His cock was 12 inches long and at least 6 inches around. I just had to suck on it, but as I was about to drop to my knees, he started taking off my shirt.

“I’ve gotta see those great tits of yours” he explained as he undid my bra, “damn! I’ve never seen tits this big!!”

Then he cupped my right breast in his hand and started licking my nipple. I wrapped my hand around his cock and started stroking it. He took his free hand and unzipped my skirt and it fell to the floor, then took my panties off. He started stroking my hairless pussy, the next thing I knew the most powerful orgasm I had ever had started ripping through my body. He had to support me to keep me from falling to the floor. After I recovered he took me over to the sink counter and sat me on it. He spread my legs and starting eating my pussy and I was in heaven. Mike certainly was a master with his tongue, he made me cum hard 5 times before he stood up and asked me if I was ready for him yet.

“Not just yet,” I said, “I have to suck on your cock first, it just looks so delicious.”

I hopped down off the counter and he took my place. His un-cut cock was so big around I could barely fit it in my mouth, so I licked up and down the shaft and sucked on his balls a bit. I stood up and he started suckling on my tits again, so I decided to tit fuck him. I got his cock really wet and wrapped my tits around it.

“God, that feels good!” he moaned, “don’t stop!”

I kept up the pace and soon he started cumming, his hot cum was all over my face, but I didn’t care. I just wanted him inside me. I got back up on the counter and he ate my pussy some more, gave me 2 more orgasms, before he stood up and placed the head of his cock on the opening of my pussy. I was more than ready,

“Fuck me!” I pleaded, and he rammed his hard cock into me. I screamed out, I had never been this full before, and it felt like I was being fucked by a telephone pole. He kept going and an extremely powerful orgasm started ripping through my body, so powerful that I passed out for a minute.

“God damn Mike, you are so fucking good” I grunted

“Shit Sheri, you’re so fucking tight, it’s hard for me not to cum!”

“Why don’t we try another position?”

“Okay.”

He withdrew from me and I stood up and bent over the counter. To my surprise I felt him licking my asshole, and did it ever feel good. I was so wrapped up in enjoying it that I didn’t notice when he stopped and placed the head of his cock on my virgin asshole. He started pressing it in and I cried out:

“Not my ass, I’ve never been fucked up the ass! You’re too big!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll go slow. Just relax.”

I did and he slowly slid his monster cock into my ass. It burned a lot at first and I begged him to quit, but he didn’t. Slowly he started to fuck my ass and rub my clit. Harder and harder he fucked me, and I came over and over again. Sweat was dripping off both of our bodies and we both were gasping for air. Still he kept fucking me harder and harder until he exploded inside of me. His hot cum was filling my asshole and dripping down my leg. We stood there in the same position for about 5 minutes, exhausted. He finally withdrew his cock from my not-so-virgin ass and said:

“Damn, that was good.”

“I’ve never felt anything like that before in my life! You were fantastic!”

“So were you, I only wish my wife was that tight.”

“Shit!” I exclaimed, “what time is it?”

He glanced down at his watch, “4:45"

“Damn, we’ve been in here that long?” 2 hours had passed by without my noticing it, “I have got to get going, my husband was expecting me home by 5!”

“No problem.” he said as he handed me my clothes.

I put them on and took a glance in the mirror, I was a mess! My hair had come completely out of its bun, and my make-up had run all over my face. I quickly cleaned up in the sink, fixed my hair and started for the door.

“Wait!” he said, “that was so good I just can’t let you leave like this never to see you again. I really would like to do this again, how can we contact each other?”

“I don’t know, you can’t call my home since my husband works at home, and no men ever call me at work since I’m a bridal consultant. Do you have e-mail?”

“Sure do,” he said and handed me his business card “just e-mail me anytime you want to get together.”

“Alright.” I told him, kissed him on the cheek and headed out the door.

My pussy was sore for 3 days after our encounter, but it didn’t stop me from fucking the shit out of my husband every chance I got. It’s now been 2 months since that encounter and I still haven’t e-mailed Mike, but I plan to one day soon.