First Encounter

Story Info
Cyberlove takes a new reality.
2.9k words
4
9.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes his first steps in NY as he gets off the plane. The ride was smooth, such a good pilot. His intentions were to sleep the whole way from Arizona. But with knots in his stomach and his imagination going crazy, he eyes did not sleep. More, his brain was in over overdrive thinking of this adventure in New York he is going to have. Bill she be everything she had been online? Bill she be more?

They had been talking online for a few months now. Each day discovering new things about each other...Dr. Pepper is his favorite soda; she prefers baths over showers. The fondness grew between them and their friends started to tease. With states between them and a against all odds, they still managed to draw close. With simple keystrokes and words on the mic, Bill has created the image of a girl he can't wait to meet. They have shared moments on webcam, allowing each other to take a glimpse one what they look like. Bill takes these images to bed with him at night, wishing the spot next to him was filled with her laughter and smiles.

Christy, after having met so many people sees Bill differently as she sees the others. She treasure all her moments online and when they are not in contact she finds herself missing him immensely. Her mind seems to trail off into thoughts of when she Bill be able to talk to him again. She cares so much for Bill and her body aches for his touch, a hug, a smile.

April 7th. They had the day planned when Bill was to fly to New York to see Christy. After all the teases and online emoticons, they Bill finally be able to share the same air. Both were eagerly anticipating for the day to arrive. Christy was arranging her taxi ride to JFK airport while Bill set up his hotel reservation; one queen bed of course. The night before his flight out Bill approaches the question cautiously.

"Well, my hotel reservations are set. I know my flight gets in rather late in NY so you really don't have to meet me at the airport if you don't want"

"Are you crazy, and have to sleep one more night knowing you were so close" she responds.

"Do you think you'll want to stay with me? I mean, I couldn't have you traveling back so late by yourself," Bill teases as he usually does.

Christy's heart beat a little faster.

"Silly boy, of course I'll stay with you. But you better be fully clothed and you sleep on top of the covers," she teases back in a flirty way, "no naughties!"

"Of course not," Bill chimes, his voice sounded so sexy on the mic. "Ill even sleep in the bathtub if you want!"

"Well that wont be necessary. I'm sure the hotel has a rather comfortable couch in the lobby," Christy says with a laugh.

This teasing continues for a few moments then an awkward silence falls. They both feel this sexual tension between them. Having shared some intimate moments of sexy talk online and read each other erotic stories, this tension has only developed stronger.

Bill walks down the corridor from the plane, his heart beating a little faster, palms growing moist with excitement. 'I hope she arrived safely' he murmured under his breath. He mounts the escalator that leads down to the baggage claim where he is to meet Christy. He glances around and sees no familiar face. With some disappointment, he walks over to the baggage carousel and waits anticipating this first encounter.

"Flight 34a from Arizona Bill know be releasing baggage at carousel B" rang over the speakers.

Though with all the noise of babies crying and his heartbeat growing louder, he listens to the announcement and checks he is in the right place. The baggage belt starts to move with a loud noise and it comes to life causing Bill to jump. Just at that same moment, he feels a touch on his left shoulder. He pauses a sec, filled with an anxiety of a first opinion but intrigued by the yearns for a first embrace. He spins around slowly and sees Christy, the girl who has consumed most of his time and thoughts these past few months.

Christy pays the taxi driver, a young looking Arab, and slowly steps out of the car taking with her her overnight bag. In it she has stuffed some clothes, a toothbrush, and a sexy pair of black underwear she bought specially for Bill. She advance to the revolving doors and feels her heartbeat heighten and her breath become quicker. The man she has frenzied over Bill now be in her arms. She stops and looks up to the overhead computer screen. 'Flight 34a from Arizona-baggage claim B' she reads to herself. As she walks closer she notices Bill standing next to the carousel. She slows her pace down and walks towards him. When she is close enough to smell his Cool Water Cologne, she reaches her hand out and touches his shoulder lightly. After a pause, he turns around and Christy is able to take her first look at man who has had her heart leaping.

Bill is about 5'10, slim and fit wearing a pair of jeans that fits his butt just perfectly. Christy, short and slender, is wearing a pair of black pants and a light pink top. Her hair lightly falls around her shoulders. As their eyes meet they both managed to stumble out each others names. "Bill?...Christy?" are the only two words spoken then they lean in for a kiss on the lips. It is soft and quick but they both feel a spark. What is to come next both runs though each other's minds. Bill notices his luggage in the corner of his eyes and spins around to get it. As he bends down he glances back to see Christy taking a peek at his butt and starts to smile. He shakes it a little to tease her...

The train ride to the city is one full of curious gazes at each other. Each one glances one over and over, trying to take in what they have been missing. They are sitting across from one another, without a computer monitor or wires in-between. Bill leans over and takes Christy's hand and pulls him over to his seat. He brushes her hair behind her ears and kisses her neck sending tingles down her back. Her hand finds his face and leads him to her lips...their kisses are sweet yet passionate. Filled with so much emotion for having first met. Bill starts to tickle the inside of Christy's thigh...through promises he would be a tease to her. She giggles and starts to nibble on his ear.

"Next stop, Penn Station...Penn Station comin` up."

The announcement startles the kissing pair and they stand up and gather their things. Once in Penn Station they grab a taxi to the hotel Bill has booked. It is a nice little hotel in Times Square. Even with the streets crowded with hundred of people, Bill and Christy's only seem to notice each other.

As they mount the elevator to go to Room 35, Christy starts to feel a little tingle in her body...suspect of what Bill be happening tonight. A smile creeps over Bills face as he tugs on Christy's shirt and makes her give him her bag to carry. As they enter their room, they find a nicely made Queen size bed across from a 21 inch TV and a well lit bathroom with a shower built for two. As soon as they settle in for a few moments they both see its already 2 am. Christy asks to use the bathroom first to get ready for bed. She decided to shower so she can smell sweet lying next to Bill. She slowly undresses in the bathroom and turns the hot water on. She steps in and lets it stream onto her face to her back and over her little butt. As she is soaping her hands she hears the door open. Christy peeks out and sees Bill looking in. He said he needed to use the bathroom and asked if it was okay. Christy feeling a little hot inside all of a sudden says yes. She hides back in the shower and fumbles with the soap. All of a sudden it jumps out of her hands and falls in-between the curtain and the bathtub and slides across the floor. Bill walks over and picks it up and creeps over to the shower.

"I don't know how much use a shower is without the soap," Bill states.

"Uh-oh-erm yah..." Christy laughs nervously.

Then she realizes she is standing naked in front of Bill and grows quiet self-conscience and blushes.

"You are so beautiful," Bill stammers feeling a hardness growing in his pants.

Christy feels a flutter in her heart and manages to slip out a few words; "I, uh, well thank you...do u think you could wash my back while your hear?"

Bill winks at Christy and falls behind the curtain out of her view. But Christy could hear the sound of Bills pants hit the floor and she feels her pussy start to grow warm with anticipation. He always spoke of things online in a teasing way of how he can give girls powerful orgasms with his tongue and this "flexing of his penis". She turns back around and steps under the warm water and closes her eyes and lets her hands run over her stomach and to her sides. As she reaches her hips she feels another pair of hands encompass hers. She is startles for a moment but turns around slowly. She gazes into Bill's eyes not even nervous anymore that they stand total naked and only inches apart. Bill pulls Christy close and starts to kiss her. Their tongues probe each other's mouths. Bill starts to kiss down Christy's neck teasing her with his tongue. Gliding it slowly down to her small but erect nipples Christy throws her head back and runs her fingers through Bills hair. His tongue flicks her nipples causing her legs to buckle slightly. Bill lets his tongue travel further south and traces the crease around her sweet spot.

"Ohhhhh," Christy moans, "don't stop"

With that Bills parts Christy's labia and lets his tongue sweep over her clit sending chills of passion up her back. With his tongue caressing her pussy, Christy leans back on the shower wall to maintain her balance. His tongue starts flicking over her clit and tasting her sweetness, Bill's cock grows hard. He starts to push his tongue in her slit and feels how tight she is knowing his dick is in for a nice fuck soon.

"Oh God Bill, your tongue is amazing," Christy's mummers with an exhausted breath, "Ohh faster baby"

With a ravenousness appetite Bill continues to assault her twat with his squirming tongue. Nibbling on her clit he found made her moans intensify. He let his fingers start to probe inside of her. Her wetness was driving him crazy and he wanted to fuck her pussy so bad. But he got much pleasure out of seeing her melt with the magic of his tongue. Wanting to make her orgasm, he started to move his tongue faster around her clit and thrusting it in her pussy. Christy was confounded with frenzy, her body electrified with such passion, she lost feeling in her head.

"mmm, Bill, oh Bill," was all she could moan

"You like this baby, you like my tongue raping your pussy,?" Bill responds with a grin.

"ohh yes, don't stop," she stammers with his tongue continuing to bring her great pleasure.

The sensation she is feeling of his tongue manipulating her tight pussy was simply to much. Christy let go of her body and started to experience the best orgasm of her life. Bill lapped up her sweet cum still probing her slit, licking around her lips and teasing her clit. Christy knew it was time for Bill to experience the same pleasure she has just received.

"Your simply amazing Bill, but now its your turn," Christy says in a devious voice.

Christy makes Bill stand up and she takes his subservient place on the floor of the shower. With his manhood in her face Christy decided to tease Bill a bit first. She brings her mouth a few inches away from his penis and lets her warm breath; still quite heightened from her orgasm, tickle the hair around it. She lets her tongue trace around his manhood stimulating sensations up Bills body. Bill, being quite agitated with longing tries to guide her head closer to his dick.

"Oh no honey, I'm going to tease you as you have all those night on the computer," she says with a wink.

She slowly moves her tongue to the tip of his member and lightly traces circles around it. She gazes into Bill's eyes with a seductive look. He closed his eyes for a second to heighten the pleasure her tongue is giving him. Christy drew her tongue in to her mouth and let her lips brush up against his head, already getting wet with his juice. She kissed it a few times and the let her tongue slide down the underside of his shaft. His cock was so hard now Christy could feel her pussy twinge with a yearning. With an appetite for his erection, she parted her lips and slowly took his hardness in her mouth. Letting her tongue help guide it in, she realized just how massive he was. Letting his cock slide in and out, he mouth watered with pleasure.

"mmm, your mouth feels so good on my hard cock" he whispered.

"mmhmm," she agreed with his dick still in her mouth.

This vibration caused his cock to grow stiffer and she started to moan quietly.

"mmmmm," she said while winking at him

Bill threw his head back and cupped Christy's head with his hand. Christy started to grope his balls as she continued to work her mouth up and down his hard shaft. Her warm tongue rubbing up and down intensifying his pleasure. She pulled his dick almost all the way out of her mouth and flicked her tongue quickly around his head causing Bill to start to moan with excitement. He felt an orgasm was close. She wrapped her mouth around his dick again and with a quick pace, starting sucking his dick up and down, moving it a little quicker with each bob of her head.

"Cum for me baby, I want to taste your warmness in my mouth," she murmured.

Stroking his cock at a more heighten speed Christy starts to taste Bill's cum. Shooting to the back of her throat, she swallows the warm jizz as he lets out a moan.

"Oh drink that baby, oh your mouth feels so good," Bill says while cumming.

Christy stands up and the two proceed to wash themselves. Their hands slipping over each other bodies in an intimate way.

After the shower Bill picks Christy up and carries her to the bed. Still wet with desire Christy's pussy aches for him to fill her. She spreads her legs open displaying the pussy Bill just pleasured and his dick instantly got hard again. He mounts on top of her and slowly slides his head into her wet slit. He sees now she wasn't kidding about being tight. He works his dick into her slowly as not to hurt her. She starts to moan with pleasure. Her back arching causing her breasts to push against his chest. Her wetness allowing his cock to slide in and out with such ease.

"Ohh you're so hard in me, mmmm, harder baby," Christy moans.

"You want me to fuck that pussy, huh," Bill says dirtily.

Bill feels her tight hole around his solid cock tense as he thrusts faster. She feel so warm around him. He kisses her neck while keeping his pace. They look into each other's eyes and both moan at the same time.

"I want to take control now baby," Christy says.

She lets Bill slide out of her and he lays on his back. Christy lifts herself over him and rubs her pussy on his dick letting his head poke around her clit. She lowers herself slowly onto his rock hard cock and throws her head back with pleasure. Every inch that goes inside of her builds immense passion and heat between the two. While squatting over him she starts to jump up and down on his dick moving faster and faster; his cock so warm in her tight pussy.

"Oh fuck me baby, yah ride my cock,' Bill says.

"I want you to cum inside of me, fill me up, " Christy pleads.

Her wetness drips down Bills cock and over his balls tickling him. Christy reaches down and starts to rub her own clit. Bill enjoys seeing her touch herself. He reaches over and grabs her nipple between his two fingers and gives it a pinch cause Christy's moan to intensify. Bill's dick flexes inside Christy's vaginal walls.

"ohhhh, I'm going to cumm," Christy whimpers.

Bill flexes one more time causing Christy to orgasm, her hot juices flowing over his dick, her muscles tightening around him. Not a moment later Bill to starts to cum bursting a load inside of her hot pussy, his dick spasming causing Christy's orgasm to making her breathless. She collapses into his arms, their breaths heavy with passion and satisfaction. They fall asleep; bodies entwined in each other's, smiles on their faces, hearts filled with joy....

Stay tuned for more on their fun in New York.