First Encounters

Story Info
A new sub with her new Master.
975 words
3.64
11.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trembling, I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. My adrenaline was off to a kick-start and my body mentally started preparing itself for fight or flight. I fought to keep composure but I was too excited. My corset restraining my breathing, I could feel moisture coat my bottom lips. Kneeling abeyante, I kept my eyes lowered as you walked into the room. I heard the rustle of your coat coming off and being placed on a hook, keys jingling as you placed them on the counter and finally the sound of your footsteps as you headed in my direction.

Your hand stroked my hair, and I leaned into the embrace. "Good girl," you whispered, "Tonight is your first night as my little whore. How do you feel?"

"Nervous, Maître." I replied.

"Why are you nervous, little one?"

I took a couple seconds to gather my thoughts, "Because I haven't done this before, and I don't want to disappoint you."

"What haven't you done?"

"Any impact play, other than spanking, Sir."

Your hand continued to pet my head, "Easy, little one. We have discussed your hard limits and you know what your safe words are. I am your Master and you know I will test your limits, but I'll always keep you safe. Do you trust me, little one?"

"Oui Maître, I do, very much."

"Good girl, that is all I need to hear."

You grabbed my hair in one swift move and tightened your hold. I grimaced and breathed in deeply as the pain embedded my mind. The tug made me look up at you – your handsome face made me feel weak and ready to obey your every command. You took my lips into a breathtaking kiss, your tongue parted my willing mouth – I love your control. I gasped as you tightened your grip as you nipped my chin and moved to the top part of my breast. You brought your other hand and dipped it into the corset to bring out my nipple, and you found it hardened and wanting. I felt your tongue darting around it, and I buckled when your teeth clamped around the sensitive bud.

"Oh Maître! Fuck!" I moaned into the open room.

My pussy had been throbbing before you came, and it was craving your touch much more now. Your presence drew a wanting in me; a hole that needed to be filled only by you. You sensed this and touched my thighs. I shamelessly swiveled my body so your hand could touch me, but you knew better and slapped my protruding breast.

"Little slut, what do you want?" you asked while rubbing my smarting flesh.

"Fuck! I just want you to fuck me Maître, please!" I whimpered.

You chuckled and tweaked my nipple. I shrieked and quivered, involuntarily humping the air. I closed my eyes and embraced the pain/pleasure your hand gave me as you continued to pinch and rub my nub, licking my lips as you moved onto the next. Your hand still held a firm grasp on my hair, and I was panting as you brought your head down and sucked on my nipples, alternating and getting me wet. Each stroke of your tongue created such a joyous sensation in me that I never wanted it to stop. I opened my eyes in an instant when I felt your lips lift and your palm connect with my breast, the slap echoing in the room like a gunshot. I bucked and came up just as quickly, hating the pain just as much as loving it.

"You don't get my cock yet, not until you deserve it."

I hated you for that moment; all I wanted was to feel you filling me. Yet you altered my thoughts as your hand cupped my mound, I could feel my wetness coating your fingers. As quickly as your fingers licked up my pussy juice, you brought your hand to my mouth and stuck your wet fingers in my mouth, "Taste your whore pussy," you commanded.

Shutting my eyes, I suckled your fingers and groaned around them as you let go of my hair and stuck your index finger into my pussy, making me ride it subconsciously.

Gods it was an amazing feeling, your one finger creating so much pleasure as your other created soothing oral stimulation. I could taste my cum on your finger and I savoured it, twirling my tongue around, pretending your finger was your cock. I rode your other hand like a bitch in heat; humping and rotating my hips, trying to get every sensation I could. I opened my green eyes and looked at you, pleading and hoping that you would catch on. You did, and withdrew both hands.

Grabbing my hair again, you twisted me until I was on all fours and made me crawl to the edge of the bed. Unbuckling your trousers with one hand, you positioned me onto my knees with your other still holding my hair. I sat up, face forward and I felt your manhood spring up on the side of my face. I opened my mouth automatically and felt you fill it. I closed my mouth around your protruding cock and suckled and moaned, loving you in me. I left my hands lowered since you gave no instruction to use them, and continued to follow your lead with your hand pushing and pulling my hair, taking in your length and gagging when you wouldn't let up. You continued this for a while, as my eyes filled with tears and my nose clogged from my gag reflex.

Finally you released the hold on my head and tilted my chin up at you, making me look at you with mascara tear streaked eyes. "Very good girl." you applauded, and I felt like a puppy mastering a new trick.