First Girlfriend Shows Me The Ropes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right before I start to cum I feel a split second of embarrassment as what had always been a private thing was about to happen in front of her. That fades as the intensity of my orgasm overtakes everything I can think about. "I'm fucking cumming!" I shout, losing all control, my arms and legs straining against their bonds as I come in wave after wave. Her hand never slows as it's covered in my semen, her grip milking more and more out of me, spraying all over my stomach.

As the last of the orgasm sweeps through my body her hand stops moving and rests lightly against my chest.

"Good boy" She mutters softly as she lays her head in the crook of my shoulder and falls asleep.

I'm still tied to her bed, but something about this moment makes me not want to wake her. I'm content to just lie here for awhile, basking in the aftermath of what just happened. My first sexual experience was better than anything I imagined possible, and I had felt that this was going to be one hell of a relationship.

*

Afterword:

This is a true story. I altered the names, but altered very little about the events, the dialog, or anything else.

The next month of the school year and that summer with Amanda were some of the most amazing months of my life. I turned from being a complete sexual train wreck to a power house in bed as we explored each others bodies and boundaries. Needless to say this wasn't my last time being tied up in her bed as she loved being dominant. But I was able to turn the tables on her more than a few times and gave her a taste of her own medicine.

Our relationship ended the way most high school relationships end: with us leaving for college and leaving each other to our own lives. Sometimes it's best to end on a high note with the truly great ones so that your memory of them can remain as pure as possible.

I've been turned on to light bondage ever since thanks to Amanda. I'm sure it's something that will always define my sexuality, and that certainly proved to be true at college as I enlightened many girls on campus about the wonders of being tied-up, tying someone else up, power-play, denial, and how much fun light bondage can be.

I hope you've enjoyed my story, and hopefully I'll find the time to write more stories about my sexual experiences with Amanda and other girls I've met since.

I'm a first time writer so feedback is greatly appreciated. I can be reached via email.

12