First Group Experience

Story Info
Russian teen girl having a hard time.
1.6k words
3.83
90.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Betrayer
Betrayer
10 Followers

Her name was Sveta, and she was 19 years old girl from Russia. Being a beautiful girl, she liked to wear a teasing clothes: short skirts, tight tops and everything . Of course it was a nice view: pretty girl with a dark long hair, green eyes, small tits and long legs, dressed up like a slut – but she was not one…At first.

Her parents emigrated in Canada when she was 18 and she quickly found a boyfriend. She never cheated him, and never liked to flirt, but she was not shy.

It was a long summer day. Her boyfriend was out of town. Sveta was on a party in the big house of one of her Canadian friends. There was about a ten guys and girls at first, but after some time only Sveta and three guys was present. Their names was Steve, Ron and Pol. They were 19, 20 and 22 years old. It was a house of Steve`s parents, but they was out of town. All the time Steve flirted with Sveta, and she, being a little drunk, was more open with him then usually. She felt good tonight, and she even did not missed her boyfriend. Steve was handsome and very smooth-talking guy, Sveta laughed much at his jokes.

It was about a midnight when Pol and Ron decided to leave. But Steve offered them to sleep in his house – it was big and his parents was out till the next evening. They agreed, and Sveta said she wants to go home at last. Steve said that this is a pity that she's leaving so soon, but offered Sveta to guide her to her house. When he lead her, and strangely they came not to his front-door, but on the balcony that looked at the back-yard.

They decided to stay there a little, Steve talked about something, and Sveta listened, being half asleep. She stood, leaning her elbows on a hand-rails, when suddenly she felt that Steve touched her ass with the tips of his fingers.

Sveta was frozen at his touch, but she stood without any moving. No one guy ever touched her with such a certainty, so she did not knew what to do.

She wore a nice short pink dress tonight, and now Steve fingered and stroked her ass, little raising and lowering his palm. He stopped talking now, Sveta stood leaning still, but she arched her back stronger then before. She liked this caress, and no one saw her. She thought that she will not let anything else to happen.

Steve squeezed her ass, Sveta sighed and turned. Steve kissed her, stroking her gorgeous body, caressing her ass, lifting pink dress. His hand slid in her panties, fingers entering her wet pussy. Sveta lost control, passion was over her mind, she squirmed, feeling his strong fingers stroke, move, leading her on the edge of orgasm. Sveta caressed a growing bulb on his jeans, sliding her little hand under them.

Suddenly Steve pushed girl aside and left the balcony, leading her by the hand in the room.

Steve turned on the light, then pulled down his jeans and sat in the chair. He looked at the girl, standing before him, with eyes full of lust, and said:

“Undress.”

Sveta hastily obeyed, her pride melted by passion. She removed her pink dress, red panties and her shoes. Now she was standing in front of Steve naked. His cock raised, it was long and fat, about an 8 inches, with a big red swollen head. Sveta gasped at this powerful thing, with her eyes open wide, her boyfriend's dick was only 5 inches and less fat.

“Suck it.” Sveta gasped at Steve`s impudent face in wonder. She never sucked cocks before, her boyfriend asked her to do it, but she always rejected him.

“What are you waiting for? I said suck it!”

Sveta felt herself like a whore, but she was filled with lust for this powerful cock, so she submitted. She approached Steve and kneeled in front of his chair. His cock was right at her face, so she bowed her head and kissed it. Then she opened her mouth and started to suck this cock, biting it a little and swallowing only its head.

“Deeper.”

Sveta tried to fulfill this command, but she had no experience.

Steve took girl's ears and forced her to deep-throat his penis. He moved her head and thrust his fat member forward, Sveta gagged, tears flowed down her pretty face, but then her throat opened and she swallowed all of his cock. She felt waves of excitement, her pussy screamed for attention, soaking with juices. Steve started to face-fuck her, she felt good, but it was hard to breathe.

Suddenly someone grabbed her from behind. Sveta tried to look back, but Steve held her head tight.

“Don't turn, baby, just relax. We will show you our special Canadian hospitality.”

Two voices laughed, Sveta squirmed, shaking, but it was useless. Another cock, long and fat too, entered her dripping wet pussy and begin to thrust in and out. Sveta moaned, her mouth and pussy used at the same time, she arched her back and quit fighting. Movements of two hard dicks – one in her mouth and second in her pussy – showed her clearly her place here. She was a slut for this guys, and they used and abused her for their own delight. She enjoyed it. She came, her scream was muffled by the Steve's fat cock.

“She like this, guys!”- Steve thrust his cock deep into her abused mouth, he was close to orgasm. “Let's see how you'll like my jizz, baby.”

Sveta felt how hard cock in her throat exploded with the rivers of warm sperm.

“Swallow it, bitch, swallow!” – Steve held her head tight, Sveta tried to gobble all of his semen, but there was too much of it. Sperm flowed out of the corners of her mouth.

Steve left her, Sveta was fucked doggy-style by the second guy. He pounded her, slapping her ass, his grip was very hard. Suddenly he moaned and cummed into her pussy. Sveta turned her head back – it was Ron.

“I'll be the next, guys.” – Pol approached her. He raised the girl from the floor, pushed her on the coach. Sveta lay on her back, he spreaded her long legs. She arched her back, waiting for this guy to enter her. She closed her eyes, she surrendered. Pol lay on top of her, pressing her hard, his cock was biggest – at least 9 inches long. Then he thrust it inside her pussy, Sveta moaned. She opened her eyes and saw Ron with a camera in his hand. He videotaped her, as she raised her long legs and clenched Pol's back, moaning and gasping. Her second climax came, she screamed, tears flowing on her face.

Steve stepped to the coach. His cock was semi-hard.

“Suck it, Sveta”

She happily sucked his cock back to life, while Pol cummed inside her hot pussy with a groan.

Sveta felt tired, she wanted to have a rest, but Steve raised her from the coach, lead her to the table and downed her on her back on it. He placed her legs on his shoulders and fucked her vagina for about 10 minutes. Ron videotaped it.

“Ron, are you sure the camera is OK?” – groaned Steve, pounding Sveta hard. “ I don't want to loose such a tape!”

“It's fine, don't worry. Cum in her face again.”

“Gladly.”

Steve pulled his throbbing cock out of Sveta's smoking pussy and jerked off right into her face, dragged girl down on the floor on her knees. His jizz splashed on her face, girl tried to swallow some of it. Steve laughed.

“She like the taste of my sperm, don't she?” –he gave girl a slight slap on her face. ”Say you like it.”

“I…I like it!” – Sveta was on her knees, with a face full of sperm. She found that she really enjoy this.

“What a slut!” – Sveta saw Ron approaching, with his cock hard.

“Please…Please, I'm so tired, can you wait a little?” – she raised pleading eyes on Ron's face.

“No.” – he waved his cock in front of her face. “ Polish my dick like a good slut you are.”

Girl submitted, she wearily sucked his bone, trying to make him cum, but it was not the end. Bringing her on her hands and knees, Ron roughly entered her virgin asshole. Girl gave a scream, but Pol muffled it with his dick. To escape the pain, Sveta sucked Pol`s cock, moaning, gasping, while Ron pounded her anus.

Guys changed, girl sucked the cock that was a moment away in her abused ass, but she cared no more about anything. She was throbbing, screaming, sweating slut, and she enjoyed the whole thing, happily sucking this fat, long, tasty cock.

Guys cummed again, Ron in her face and Pol in her anus, then Pol gave her his cock to clean it. Sveta did everything they wanted, and they was sated – for a while.

They dressed up, while girl lay on the floor for about 10 minutes, trying to recover. Then she wiped herself with a towel, dressed up too and slowly walked out of the room.

“Close front door, sweety.” – Steve grinned. “Come back tomorrow, we will watch the video!”

Sveta nodded. She felt that she changed. She was not drunk, they did not rape her, she accepted everything freely…She found that she want to come here tomorrow, and that she think about future events with impatience.

Betrayer
Betrayer
10 Followers