First Holiday Ch. 02b

Story Info
Anne's version of beach encounter.
6.3k words
4.38
49.6k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hanibal
hanibal
141 Followers

Chapter Two (Her Story): What Happened At The Beach

I have written this in response to several E mails, interested to hear Anne's experiences in her own words, read his version first.

It had been one of the most sexually liberating experiences of my life, touching and stroking this young man, exerting complete control as I brought him slowly to orgasm as my husband watched from only a few yards away. I wasn't particularly attracted to him, I love my husband and never look at other men as a rule, but it was incredibly erotic and very sexy. I think I have always known that I had a bit of a dark side I have many fantasies, most of which I am able to share with Greg. Before we had got together, I had only slept with a few men and none of them could make me cum, a pleasure reserved for my regular fantasy driven masturbation sessions. We seemed to click, almost straight away and the first time we made love I came twice. This seemed to flick a switch inside me, after that I came easily all the time, usually many times in a session and even discovered the absolute delight of a multiple orgasm. That evening as I stared at his cock in my hand, feely wonderfully dirty, I was constantly on the verge of orgasm, not quite getting there. When he stroked my thigh, I wanted to grab his hand and push it between my legs but something kept me from loosing my inhibitions completely, not knowing how Greg would react was a big factor.

When it was over and I saw Greg's face I was concerned that I'd gone too far, I suspected that he'd been turned on, but struggled to get his head round it. However the childish way he behaved, seemingly trying to punish me for something that he had all but asked me to do, made me seethe.

We had a terrible row the morning after; I was so angry I gathered up a few things and stormed off, not really sure where I was going to go.

As I left the room, Marie was just leaving hers, I was not in the mood for small talk but Marie stopped to chat.

"Are you ok?" she asked obviously sensing my distress.

"Had a bit of a row with Greg this morning, that's all" I confessed, "just need a bit of space" I smiled weakly.

She put her arm round me "come with us down to the beach for a bit, it's a lovely morning, let him sweat for a bit, Dave's just bringing our stuff out now"

I didn't really want to but she was very persuasive, so I agreed.

"I'll need to pop back for a few things though"

"No you won't" she admonished me "I'll nip in, tell Dave to pack another towel"

She nipped back into the room while I waited outside, it hadn't been the towel I was thinking of, I was only wearing shorts, T-shirt, sunglasses and a tiny pair of string panties. They both came out of the room a moment later; Dave's face was beaming.

"Morning Anne, didn't recognise you with your clothes on" he joked. I smiled back, a little puzzled at the comment, I suppose he was used to seeing me in my tiny bikini bottoms.

"Glad to see you've decided to leave your husband behind and join us," he continued, probably trying to lift my spirits, but still as subtle as a Sherman tank.

We chatted, during the 20-minute walk along the shoreline, they were good company and Dave made me laugh, even if his comments and observations were not always in the best of taste. They held hands all the way there and touched at every opportunity, it was very nice and they were obviously very close. I observed them both as we walked, Marie was very attractive and petite, while Dave was a big man, carrying a little too much weight, with what you would flatteringly call, rugged good looks. I would not have originally put them together, but I could see now why she would be attracted towards him.

I was a little puzzled at the length of our walk as the beach we had visited previously was no more than 5 minutes away from the villa, however it was a pleasant walk and I was feeling better. We couldn't see the beach now; it was separated from the road by a continuous growth of bamboo type stick-ups, I queried this with Marie.

"Don't worry, there's a path through to the dunes on the other side, its nice and quiet, we could have walked along the beach to the end but this is easier" she replied.

Sure enough we came to a footpath and turned onto it, at the end it opened out into the dunes, there was a painted sign just in front of the dunes depicting two costumed bathers with a cross painted across both.

"Err, is this a nudist beach" I asked no one in particular as I stared at the sign.

"Did Marie forget to mention?" replied Dave. I looked at him; he knew very well that Marie hadn't mentioned it and his very wide smile confirmed this.

"Don't worry, its more of a clothing optional" said Marie trying to reassure me "keep yours on, its not compulsory, its just a nice quiet spot," I feigned indignation, but was actually quite looking forward to it.

We clambered over the dunes and onto a beautiful sandy cove, of about fifty yards in length, separated from the rest of the beach by a large rocky outcrop. There was probably only half a dozen couples on the whole of the beach, after all it was still pretty early in the day, and as we walked along it I could see that most of them were nude.

"Lets go down to the bottom," suggested Marie "probably a little bit more secluded" obviously thinking of me. We walked down to the end, it was quite rocky and Marie rounded a couple of big boulders onto an empty patch of sand right at the waters edge. It was a lovely spot, very private, we placed all of our towels down side by side, Dave at one end, Marie in the middle and myself at the other end. Not sure what to do I sat down on my towel, Marie pulled off her T shirt to reveal just a pair of tiny bikini bottoms, tied at the sides, she reached for the cords, paused and looked at me.

"You don't mind do you?"

"Not at all" I replied truthfully. She undid the cords and whipped of the tiny costume to reveal a completely shaved pussy mound and an all over tan, she placed them in her bag and sat down next to me, popped her glasses back on then lay down. I pulled off my own shirt to expose my breasts and undoing the buttons on my denim shorts slid them off whilst still sat down. I lay back, now just wearing my panties, no less covered than when I wore my G-string I suppose, but they were very sheer and being very soft material tended to disappear between my pussy lips. While Dave was looking away I glanced down to check, the outline of my pussy was clearly defined. I watched Dave from behind my sunglasses, he wouldn't be able to tell if my eyes were open or not. His physique wasn't a patch on Gregg's, but I was still inquisitive as to what he looked like naked. He pulled off his shirt and threw it onto the towel, he was probably in better condition than I'd first thought, he was big but solid not fleshy, probably had a very good shape a few years back. He glanced towards me as he fingered the cord on his shorts, he was also wearing glasses so I couldn't really determine if he was staring directly at me or not. I didn't move my head, as he appeared to look me up and down, probably checking out my barely covered pussy. He had a smile on his face as he undid the cord and slowly eased his shorts down, all the time looking me up and down. Surely he couldn't tell I was staring back, if he could he didn't care as he slowly and seemingly deliberately exposed more and more of his cock until it finally popped into view, before letting his shorts fall to the floor. He picked them up and put them along with his shirt into Marie's bag allowing me a good look. His cock was quite large, circumcised, neatly trimmed and tanned. He rummaged around in the bag and produced a bottle of oil, before standing back up in the same spot. He spent a couple of minutes applying the oil to his upper torso.

"What are you doing that for" Marie asked "We put it on before we came out"

"I know" he replied with a mischievous grin "but I think I missed a few bits" he then started to rub the oil into his cock, "trouble is, I don't think I've brought a big enough bottle."

"You wish, it shouldn't need more than a cap full" she replied before turning over onto her stomach and saying to me.

"Men, if only their cocks were as big as their ego's" I laughed at that.

"Marie?"

"What now?" she replied

"Can you give me a hand, I don't think I can reach all the way to the end."

We both burst out laughing.

"You're not offended are you?" she asked me.

"Not at all" I replied, "makes me laugh."

"I think I'll go for a dip" Dave told us "bit of a walk, perhaps, while you two chat."

"Check out naked babes, you mean" replied Marie "You've just spent five minutes rubbing oil on your bits, now your going to wash it all off"

"I know, when I come back its going to need to be done all over again" he replied with a real dirty grin "so I'll be looking for volunteers," with the emphasis on the plural.

"I'm sure we'll be trampled in the rush" she replied sarcastically "then followed up with "tell you what big boy, bring us an ice cream back and we will see what we can do."

"Brilliant" he replied, then scooping his shorts up into his hand "see you later" he set off.

"Hey" I said to her "what's with the "we," questioning her own emphasis on the plural.

"Don't worry, where is he going to find ice cream on a nudist beach"

I had a little bit more confidence in Dave's determination than she appeared to have.

"Any way" she turned towards me "would you mind?"

I didn't expect that, I looked at her.

"Wouldn't you?"

She shrugged,

"We saw you last night"

"What do you mean" my heart rate must have shot up.

"By the pool"

"Christ, what did you see?"

"When we were on our way back to the room last night, we could hear noises at the pool, so nipped up to have a look hoping it was kids skinny dipping."

"Hoping?"

"Yea, its not just Dave that likes looking at naked bodies you know, why do you think we come down here, we nearly always end up having sex in one form or another, even if its only a sneaky fumble."

I was surprised at how forward she was, I realised that they must have seen what I'd done.

"What did you see?" I urged. I was intrigued by the thought of us being watched, particularly as it seems they had enjoyed it. It was now obvious that Dave's behaviour and overtly risqué comments had a direct relation to what they had seen.

"We couldn't see too much as you were in the water, at first we thought it was just you and Greg, so Dave was dying to see if you would let us join you, then we noticed that young fit bloke, staying near us, in the water as well, so decided to wait a while.

"Why?" I asked, we wouldn't have minded"

"I think we thought, we would have been intruding, especially when you and that young bloke were on your own, Greg got out and walked right past us."

"My god, what did you think might happen."

She didn't say anything, just raised her eyebrows at me. I must have turned bright red at that.

"You must think I'm a real slut, I've never done anything like that before."

She reached across and touched my arm reassuringly.

"Hey, don't worry, I must admit I was a little concerned about Greg, but when we saw him return with the towels and do nothing to stop you, we realised that he was into it as well."

"Why, what did he do?"

"You mean you don't know?"

"That's what the fight was about, he pushed me to do it, not that I needed much pushing when it came to it, I suspect he got off on it, then he changed his mind."

"Too right he got off on it, I think we all did."

"What do you mean?"

"We were only about five yards away, from Greg and around fifteen yards away from you, behind that trellis at the side of the pool area. If Greg would have looked our way he would have seen us, he was way too preoccupied."

"Go on" I urged.

"While Dave was watching you, I watched Greg" she paused a little, lowering her voice as if someone was listening "He was wearing a towel, which did very little to hide his hard on."

"What did he do?" I whispered back, I had a good idea, but listening to someone else tell me about it was very erotic.

"He had a quick look round, towards the steps behind him, then pulled back his towel, I know it's your husband we are talking about, but he has a gorgeous body. You don't mind me saying that do you?"

"Not at all" I replied truthfully, she was right and I was getting very turned on picturing it right now.

"What did he do?" she knew I was turned on. I'm sure.

"He started to stroke himself, his cock is gorgeous too, you're very lucky."

"Hey, you don't seem to be too unlucky yourself in that department, I know Dave was joking, but there doesn't seem to be too much wrong with his equipment."

"Don't tell him that, he'll be waving it about even more than he does now."

We both laughed at that.

"Seriously though, did you not think I was behaving like a complete slut?"

"God no" she replied "Dave and I often fantasize about stuff like that, I know he would like to take it further"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we've played sexy card games with a couple that we know, nothing too heavy but we all ended up naked" she paused.

"Go on" I urged.

"Well the second and last time we played, it was girls against boys, we'd had an absolute load of drink and Dave came up with the idea that the losing team performed oral sex on your partner, we where all so pissed that we agreed and naturally, they cheated and we lost.

"What did you do" I was hanging on her every word.

"Well both blokes sat on the couch side by side and I knelt between Dave's legs, by then I was really up for it, we all were apart from my friend Kim"

"Why, what happened"

"She had drunk too much, passed out on the floor, so obviously I thought that was it, I could whip Dave off to bed for a session."

"And"

"Well, Dave says that he reckoned it wasn't fair on Kim's husband and that we should at least let him watch us, I thought he was joking at first so I decided to call his bluff and started to stroke his cock in front of Mick, expecting him to stop me"

"Did he?"

"Nope, I don't think Mick knew what to do, so he just sat right next to Dave and watched, I was totally aroused by it."

"What happened?"

"Nothing more really."

I gave her a disbelieving look.

"Ok" she continued, "Mick was touching his cock, but he wasn't hard like Dave, probably a bit nervous, so I started to stroke his thigh, like you where doing last night."

"What about Dave?"

"What about him? He'd started it, and I was that turned on by now, I didn't care"

"Go on"

"I teased him for ages, stroking his thigh higher and higher, just missing his cock"

"Did you touch it?" I was definitely turned on and was pushing my hand against my panties. She nodded at me.

"I wrapped my hand round it, god I felt sexy, a cock in both hands and Mick's was even bigger than Dave's"

"Is Dave's cock big" I asked.

"I think so, depends what you are used to I suppose, anyway you've seen it."

"Not hard I haven't."

"Well, you'll have to ask him when he comes back, I'm sure he won't mind"

"I'm sure he won't" I replied, "I might though" I couldn't tell if she was joking or not, but wasn't going to be drawn "Anyway you haven't finished" I was really into this now "did you make them both come? Tell me everything."

"I kissed Dave's cock, whilst Mick watched."

"Did Mick touch you?"

"Not at first, but after a while, he started to stroke my shoulder, he was very gentle, it was nice."

"Was Dave bothered?"

"Not a bit, he even stood up and moved away, made some excuse about getting a drink. He told me later that he wanted to watch me, to see how far I would go"

"And how far did you go?"

"Look, are you sure about this? I've never told anyone before, it's a little embarrassing talking about it."

"What, more embarrassing than knowing you and your horny husband actually watching me play with a strange mans dick in front of my husband last night."

"Good point."

"Carry on then."

"Ok" she paused a little, then continued "I moved between Mick's legs and put both hands around his cock, I've got to be honest it was difficult getting my hand around it"

"What did it feel like?"

"Like a cock only bigger" she joked.

"Alright, I guessed that, I mean what did you feel like."

"It was unbelievably sexy, I was so turned on"

"That's how I felt last night at the pool, what did you do next?"

"I licked the tip with the end of my tongue"

"Did you blow him?"

"Yes, it seemed the natural thing to do, I was hugely turned on and Dave obviously didn't mind."

"Why what did he do?"

"I felt him behind me, rubbing his cock against my bottom, I was so wet that he just put it straight in, I wanted him to fuck me hard"

"And did he?"

"Oh yes" she repeated "

"What about Mick"

""What about him?"

"Did you fuck him?" she shook her head.

"God, No"

"Did you want to?" she paused then nodded

"I think so"

"Why didn't you?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"They both came, I could feel Mick building up to it and I wanted to watch him come, I pulled him out of my mouth and watched him spurt all over his chest and stomach"

"Did you come?"

"Have you ever had a multiple orgasm?" she asked, I nodded.

"Lucky girl" she said "Often?" I nodded again, she raised her eyebrows.

"Well, I had my first, fortunately Dave lasted just long enough, as he came, I must have come five times one after the other. After that I couldn't have fucked Brad Pitt let alone anyone else" she paused again "Even if I wanted to, which I'm not really too sure about, after all, it was my friends husband, way too close to home" I nodded in agreement wondering if there was a subtle hint, perhaps even a come on, hidden within her comments.

"Have you ever done it again?"

"No, we've seen each other, but I think we where all a bit embarrassed about it, so its never been mentioned, I don't think Mick said anything about it to Kim, so it was never really on the cards"

I started to feel a little embarrassed myself, wondering what Marie's soon to be returning husband had actually seen.

"You haven't finished last nights story," I urged

"Not much else to tell, we both watched you make that young blokes night, while I watched your husband come all over the floor tiles, before covering himself back up"

I was annoyed "Why did he give me such a hard time over it then?"

"Probably guilty, he was obviously turned on by what happened, but can't get his head round it, would you do it again?"

"Not if it caused any trouble, my marriage is too important"

"What if he didn't know about it?"

"I don't want to do that, that would really feel like cheating"

"I bet he would if he thought he could get away with it"

"I don't think so, we have a great sex life, I would do pretty much anything he asked, neither of us needs anyone else" I stopped abruptly, realising what I'd said.

"Then what was last night all about? Look its only a bit of fun, nobody is having an affair, you both need to stop beating yourselves up over it, its just sex"

She made it all sound so sensible and appealing, I just had to convince Greg.

"I think you should speak to Greg, you make it all seem so simple"

"I'll do better than that, go back and make up with him, then bring him down here this afternoon"

"What are you going to do?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course"

"Good, because I have no intentions of doing anything that would cause damage to your relationship, but if I'm right about Greg, and I don't see why not, then you both may have some fun and he would have to climb off that high horse he's sat on"

I was intrigued "What about Dave? He can't be around" I paused " would you tell him?"

hanibal
hanibal
141 Followers
12