First Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The process of bringing her to orgasm took less than a minute to complete. The exquisite fucking of the machine, plus the added electrical stimulation from The Humbler was unbelievable. She came, with an earth moving orgasm....the most intense that she had ever experienced in her life. It must, she reckoned, have lasted for a whole minute. Of course, the fucking machine still didn't stop there. It simply continued its work on her. So, seconds later, she experienced a second orgasm. Then a third.....a fourth....and a fifth. She didn't remember very much after that. It fucked her senseless. She vaguely felt Wodin Thring undoing all her shackles, and then he and someone else, presumably, she thought, vaguely, it must be Thor Thring, half carrying her, half dragging her, out of the dungeon, along a corridor, and then into some kind of prison cell. They let down gently onto the hard cell floor. The cell door was closed and locked. She didn't even try to make it to the bunk. She fell asleep on the cell floor almost immediately, in a state of utter mental and physical exhaustion.

She was awoken hours later by sounds of distant movement plus the pleasing smell of toast. She fully opened her eyes, cautiously. Somehow she was lying, still nude, on the bunk bed, having, she imagined, been moved there at some point during the night. The cell was open, she noticed at once, and her clothes were all folded neatly on a table in front of her. A handwritten notice on the cell door said, 'shower left at the end of the corridor, breakfast room to the right.' Very slowly, she eased herself up off the bed. She rubbed her cunt, ruefully, and shivered at the touch. Oh, it was so sore, still. She walked, still nude, down the long corridor, and, sure enough, there was indeed a shower room there, labelled as such. She walked into the room, and saw that there was a very well appointed shower there. Bars of soap, shampoo, towels, and even hairbrushes and dryers were also all present.

She stepped inside it, and turned on what was wonderfully hot water. After fifteen full minutes of soapy paradise, she gently towelled herself down, being very careful indeed on the three tender areas of her body. She tidied herself up, thoroughly brushed her hair, and was eventually able, she considered, to make herself look a little less like a sex slut, and a little more like a respectable housewife and mother again. Then she returned to her cell, carrying her towel over her shoulders. She smiled. She could, of course, have covered herself, but what would have been the point of that? Everyone in the building had already more than seen everything that she'd got, so it would have been a bit late to start worrying about maidenly modesty just now. She inspected the pile of clothes, and picked up the very top item. A pair of knickers, it was. She frowned. Odd, that, she thought, because she was suddenly certain that she hadn't been wearing any knickers for her journey to St Stricktlands the previous afternoon. She held them up and inspected them. Size 12, they were, indeed, her size, in fact. Wonderingly, she slowly put them on, and then equally slowly dressed herself with her remaining clothes. Then, feeling rather more respectable this time, she ventured outside again into the empty corridor. She walked along it towards the sound of voices, and then into another, much smaller, room. Thor Thring and Wodin Thring were both seated at a large table, obviously enjoying a very early breakfast. They both smiled up at her. Wodin Thring motioned her towards a spare place which was laid for a third person. She took it, sat down....and gasped as she felt once again the results of the sound caning that Terrence Hayter had applied to her bare bottom the previous evening. That was always the way of a really good punishment caning, of course, she reflected to herself. The punishment went on and on, well after its actual application.

"A very good morning to you, my dear," said The Professor, "It's well nigh five o'clock in the morning, and time for you to leave....after some breakfast, if you wish? Now, you'll be pleased to learn that Thor and I have collected your car from The Dell, and it's parked outside. You should be able to get home, or to work....or whatever, just nicely."

She frowned. "Thank you, both of you....err....gentlemen," she replied, "but how do I explain where I've been all last night?"

The two Thrings grinned at each other. "You're not really here, you see, Helen," said Thor Thring, "because you've actually been staying overnight at St Stricktlands School. Your car had broken down, you understand? By the time it had been fixed, it was too late to leave, and so The Headmaster very kindly allowed you to stop over there for the night. In fact, Terrence telephoned your husband yesterday evening to say you were fine, and that you'd be back this morning. So you have never been here, you see, and as far as the wide world is concerned none of this ever happened."

He winked at her, knowingly. "Except, of course," he said, "that you may want this as a little memento." He handed her a small cardboard carton.

She accepted it, opened it and looked inside, wonderingly. Then she flushed. It was some form of video. Her jaw dropped in horror. "You didn't....I didn't...?" she asked, incredulously, and looked at them almost pleadingly.

"Oh, but we did....and you did," Thor Thring replied. "However," he went on, "it is a somewhat précised version of events. The ceiling cameras only record your interrogation, of course, and the time when the Thing is actually....err...in operation, but they stop a minute after it does, whilst you're recovering...." And, she thought, in order for her body to just struggle back from the edge of cumming again, "....and that's normally just long enough to make a really good record of the....err....victim's severe sexual frustrations, of course...."

Now Wodin Thring took up the narrative, "....and of course all the....err....considerable vulgarity which usually occurs each time the Things stop without allowing a cum." He paused. "Actually," he said, dryly, "I'm not at all sure that I know the meaning of some of those naughty words which you were using so fluently." Helen Shagton blushed and lowered her eyes. "What a wide vocabulary of swear words that was," he added, simply to reinforce the point. The two Thrings grinned at her, knowingly. Obviously, she thought, sourly, they had both already watched the video.

"So there's about forty five minutes worth of....err....action," Thor Thring added, helpfully.

"Also," The Professor went on, "we promise you faithfully that this tape is the only one in existence on the planet, and that we never, ever, take copies. This is yours, and yours alone, to do with what you will. You may enjoy the memories. But of course, do be extremely careful where you keep it. We can't be held responsible for any....err....difficulties which may arise, especially when we don't know anything about it in the first place."

She nodded, slightly dumbfounded. "You understand, I'm sure," said Thor Thring, soothingly. Yes, she thought, she did indeed understand. If anyone else ever got to see the tape, then it was her own stupid fault, and that was an end to it. She made a mental resolve to ensure that it was kept in a very safe place. The resolve was undone, slightly, by the exhibitionist part of her mind which added, silently, 'except on the occasions when it might be, well, fun, to let someone else see it', She shivered. Oh, the humiliation which that would entail. She shivered again. Now she was almost certain that her original mental resolve would only last so far, and, that, sooner or later, someone would happen. She shrugged, mentally. She'd deal with that as and if and when that actual event occurred.

The conversation turned towards old times, those times when strict Headmasters were real strict Headmasters, and strict Lady teachers were real strict Lady teachers. "By the way, Sir," she said, at length, "I was really rather taken with that....err....rather nice torture table of yours. Does it have a name at all?"

Wodin Thring smiled. "Certainly it does, my dear," he replied, "it's called The Combination Lock, so named because it can be configured in a wide variety of different ways, to suit the....err....needs at all manner of bad boys and naughty girls." Then, "did you want one?"

She nodded. "I think that George could do with some treatment in one of those." Wodin Thring smiled. "Your worse half, I presume....let me see now....that naughty little Georgie Boy?" he asked.

She nodded. "He always did seem to really enjoy getting the cane from me....and from you, I think, during your time as prefect?" She nodded again. Her husband George really did enjoy getting the cane, and, what was more, still did, and not only from her, either. He knew a quite a number of well, strict Ladies, all of whom were very happy to deal with him as required. That was, after all, one of the benefits of an open marriage. Both he, and she, were able to play away from home in perfect harmony and happiness.

"I will mail you a note of the manufacturer's name and address," he said, "in case you'd like to add a Combination Lock to your, well, obvious repertoire at a later date."

She stood up slowly. Wodin Thring and Thor Thring did likewise, thoroughly politely and courteously. She shook Wodin Thring's hand, and warmly wished him well, "Please Sir," she asked shyly, "I do hope that you might....err....make an exception in my case, about....err, never doing a repeat session for me?"

Wodin Thring smiled, widely, "A serious sex slut, indeed," he replied, "however, as a special service to my alumni, I do offer the....err....facility from time to time, so please contact me in advance when you next intend to visit the area, and feel the need....or need the feel."

She flushed, slightly. "I'm....err....extremely grateful to you, Sir," she said, "that was a really choice experience, and one well worth of repetition." She shivered slightly. "Actually, many repetitions, Sir," she added, quietly. She knew already that her cunt craved more and more ill treatment from all manner of other assorted Things in due course.

Wodin Thring made a slight bow. "Thor will escort your outside," he said, "so, for now, at least, my dear, au revoir." He bowed again. She walked with Thor Thring down the long corridors, all still lit with flaming torches. She wondered briefly how they were managed, surely he wouldn't have time to keep them all fuelled? Perhaps they were all run on natural gas, maybe? Who cared, anyway. They obviously all worked without any form of manual intervention, and that was the main issue. She smiled again. There was, of course, another possibility, one which involved whole teams of young female slaves replacing them at regular intervals, but, no, she'd seen no evidence of anyone else living at Stern Hall, and so that notion, tempting as it sounded, was probably versed in fiction rather than fact. Mind you, though, now that she thought about it, the idea of being a sex slave for him for a day or so did have its attractions. She'd have to ask him about it another time. Her imagination raced on and on.

She emerged from Stern Hall in the breaking light of dawn, with The Interlude Tape firmly under one arm, and Thor Thring under the other. She desperately wanted to replay it to herself, but that pleasure would, she knew, have to wait until she returned home. She had really enjoyed the session, and the punishment, too, and for a night that never happened, it was certainly one to remember. She looked Thor Thring up and down in the cold light of day. Very handsome, he was, too. A really nice, young, man, she thought, happily, just her type, in fact. "I do hope that I shall be seeing some more of you," she said, encouragingly, and wiggled her tits at him in what she hoped was a fairly blatant, come-on style gesture.

He smiled, slightly, as he looked at her tits. "And," he replied, politely, "I do hope that I shall be seeing some more of you, Helen?"

She laughed, shortly. "Thor," she said, teasingly, "you couldn't possibly see any more of me. You've already seen everything that there is to be seen."

He stroked her cheek. "Seen, yes," he replied, "but sampled, no...." She kissed him on his mouth, and hugged him hard. Finally, they broke apart. "....not no," she said, "but simply not yet. That pleasure is yet to cum, Thor, you bad boy, and you may spell that word any way you wish."

Grinning, he smacked her bottom. "Bad girl," he said, and then went on, "and, talking of bad girls, I fear that we couldn't find any knickers last night at The Dell, and so we....err....found some for you." Ah, yes, she thought, suddenly recalling the spurious knickers. Well, that was one mystery solved, anyway.

"No offence," she said, "in fact, none taken, if you see what I mean, and I'm talking about knickers there." She winked at him. He grinned again, and smacked her bottom again, this time feeling it afterwards.

Now she nuzzled her tits hard up against his chest. "I did say to father that I thought that might be the case," he said, "especially as you were reporting to Terrence for a caning."

She nodded. "Exactly right, Thor," she replied. "However," he went on, "we thought that you might appreciate some knickers this morning, in the cold light of day for your long journey home, and so I....err....measured you up in the cell last night."

She stroked his cheek. "Dirty little boy," she replied, "for serious misbehaviour like that, I think a whole lot of very sound punishment is called for, don't you?"

Now he kissed her again. "I'd like that," he said, "I do submissive myself on occasion, and I'd love you to really strict and stern with me." Another kiss. "My pleasure, bad boy," she replied. Then, "I suppose that Wodin has plenty of spare knickers handy for....err...occasions like this?" she asked, with heavy irony.

He nodded. "Just so," he said, with perfect equanimity, "lots and them, and in all sizes." He looked at her. "Have you any idea of the mortality rate of missing, and torn, knickers at Stern Hall?" he asked, mildly. She shook her head. Daunting, it probably was.

Hand in hand, they walked across the courtyard to her car. She tried the driver's side door. It opened for her. Now she could see that her car keys were already placed in the ignition. She sat down inside. Thor Thring closed the car door behind her. She wound down the window and firmly took hold of his balls. "Uhhhhhhhhhh," he said, at the sudden knackering. She let them go after a regulation count of three, "There's plenty more where that came from, Thor," she said, sternly, as she started up the car.

Slowly, he straightened up. "Looking forward to it....to a whole lot more of that....Ma'am," he murmured, calling her Ma'am, as befitted a really strict Lady, for the first time instead of Miss. She waved to him as she turned the car around in the courtyard, and again as she drove away. She could see him waving back to her, a tall figure, with one hand rubbing his balls, until finally he was out of sight. She thought idly to herself that this time, at least, she would keep her clothes on for the remainder of the journey home.

To be continued...

*

¹ Former pupils

² QED - roughly, thus it has been proved.

© Dave 2010.