First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figure that I am going to get a reprieve while your body recharges. I figured wrong. You motion for me to come to the bed. Getting onto the bed, you place a pillow under my ass. I feel your hands caress my calves and slide up to my inner thighs. You spread my legs wide open and position yourself between them. Your mouth could reach out and suck my swollen cunt, however, you do not. Instead, you ask me to show you how I get myself off. I lick my index finger and start to rub myself. I rub circles around my clit and massage my opening; every now and then forcing two fingers inside my hole. I ask you if you like what I am doing and you reply with, "absolutely." At first, your eyes are focused on my hand working its magic between my thighs; then they shift up to my face. You seem to be enjoying watching me fuck myself.

You touch me again and I feel your fingers enter me and dig deep into my body. As your two fingers fill my hole and you start fucking me with them, I can feel the rest of your hand pound my pelvic bone with each thrust. This feeling is intense, but I need more, so I pull my knees up so I can get more of that solid hit every time your hand lands on me. I circle my clit with shaky fingers and I look up to see you staring at my face; watching my every reaction to your work. My body is shaking; I need your cock inside me. I cannot wait any longer to be writhing underneath you, my pussy filled tightly with your dick.

You add a third finger to make me whimper. That is the reaction you were looking for. Twisting your fingers into my pussy makes me cry out in pleasurable pain. I feel you watching my responses. With every twist I am squirming and whimpering. You tell me that I am killing you and you are done waiting. I catch my breath as you center yourself over me. Your cock is hard and threatening; I feel you enter me and grasp my hips. The first stroke was the most amazing feeling. Your dick fills me up and I arch my ass up to meet you. I want that pounding that you promised me. I need you to fuck me hard now, I am done waiting.

My legs are wrapped around your torso and you slam yourself into me. Landing hard and solid with every stroke, you pound me for quite a while. My pussy is already beginning to twitch and I can feel my orgasm building. You must have noticed I was going to cum, because you switch things up on me. You close my legs and hold my ankles over my head. Slowly, you slide your dick in and out of me. You are enjoying the view of your cock parting my lips and bottoming out. You are going slower than before, but you are still slamming into me. I grunt every time you land hard onto me. I am so swollen and sore from the night's activities, but what a welcome sensation of your balls on my asshole. You allow my ankles to land on your shoulders, as you continue to pump in and out. This position is causing you to rub everything at once. Your dick head is massaging my insides while your balls are slapping that sensitive area between my two holes. As you pound me hard, you grind yourself into me, stimulating my engorged clit.

You wrap my legs around you and continue your assault on my cunt. I am going to cum and you know it. The strokes get quicker and you grind your hips into mine. You tell me, "come on baby, cum for me, I want to see it." Your words send a jolt through my body and I feel the release coming again. Licking my fingers first, I rub my clit and wait for the euphoria. I hold my breath until I cannot hold it any longer. My pussy jerks on your dick and clamps down tightly. Oh, yes, that is the feeling you have desired. You tell me that you are going to cum. My pussy is shooting my juices onto your cock. I am crying out as I come. Driving into me quickly, you moan with every hit. Finally, you grip my thighs and open my legs as far as they will go; you are trying to get as deep inside of me as possible. The last few strokes are painfully deliberate and hurt me; you finally slam into me and fill my cunt with your cum. I am coming down from my high as you finish coming. This is so animalistic; the two of us coming and grunting, fucking in a puddle of my wetness.

We lay there for a while; both satiated, and wonder why it took so long for us to do this. It is dangerous and we both have much to lose. I decide to shower while you run across the street to grab some grub. What do we do now? Is this a one-time thing? I don't love you and you don't love me. The sexual curiosity was more than either of us could bear. It led to some wonderful sex, though. I haven't been fucked like that in an eternity.

All that energy we spent has left us both hungry, so we suck down the burgers you got. We try to make small-talk because both of us are avoiding the subject at hand. We spend a little time catching up on the past; discussing the major events in our lives. We both agree that this was fun and we should "catch up" more often. In a few hours you will go to work and I will drive home. No one knows where this will lead or if it will really ever happen again. Hmmmm, no strings attached. I kinda like the sound of that.

Driving home, I think about the night's events and the way your face smelled like my pussy. My cunt is sore and I feel used. I love feeling vulnerable. You made me feel like a whore and I need you again, already. I start coming up with plans for the next encounter. We have to make it happen. I loved staring up at you, looking into your eyes with your cock in my mouth.

12