First Love

Story Info
She awakens to a stranger who isn't.
2.2k words
4.08
12.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sound asleep when all of a sudden I heard a noise at the end of my bed. I lay there for a few minutes wondering what was going on when I felt the presence of someone else in my bedroom. My eyes widened and I lay there frozen, on my stomach, staring at my night stand in front of me.

Earlier that day I had been talking to my love on the phone. We had met on the internet a few years ago and were planning to meet sometime soon. I was a little nervous about it, but not too much since he had told me that it probably wouldn't happen for a few more weeks. He had to go to California to meet with his new boss then get his office set up.

As I lay there frozen thoughts of him ran through my head and I felt a pain in my chest because we had gotten in an argument before we hung up. What if I never saw him again? I felt like crying.

The person was still at the end of my bed and I could feel him staring at me. Under the covers I was only wearing a thong. The covers were pulled to my shoulders so you could only see my head. From where I was laying I couldn't see anything but the outline of my nightstand and I was frozen solid, scared.

I heard a rustling noise and realized the person had crept closer to the bed-to me. I was beginning to breath unevenly. My arms were folded under my head and I was stretched out under my blanket. I don't sleep with a sheet.

I felt the bed move slightly as he leaned against it. I let out a little gasp, and held my breath, hoping he'd just go away. I had no such luck.

I felt, with a sixth sense almost, a presence pass over my blanket and his hand rested next to my hip, on the right. My eyes got even wider and I gasped louder when his left hand was placed on the middle of my back.

I could feel his heat, even through the blanket, on my naked skin. Thoughts kept running through my head: "Who is this? Am I going to be raped? Or killed?" What disturbed me the most, though, was, "Why do I feel more excited than scared?" In the back of my mind I knew I had had fantasies of dominance, control, maybe even rape, but I was too scared to think about that directly.

His hand slowly slid up my back, to the edge of the blanket. I was making thin, shallow breaths by now. Suddenly his fingers slid under the edge of the blanket, I briefly felt his fingertips touch my upper back, and the blanket was whipped off of me.

I jumped violently and almost screamed, but then I felt him climb onto the bed, straddling my legs. It was then I realized I was on my stomach, stretched out, in nothing but a thong with a stranger staring down at me. My face flooded with heat when I realized his legs around me were naked.

He ran his hand over the bottoms of my thighs, sliding them over my ass. He slid his fingers under the band of my thong and slowly pulled them down until they were off. He was again standing at the bottom of my bed. I realized that I had lost the chance to run a long time ago because I was now completely naked in a locked room with him.

I felt him climb back onto the bed, straddling my legs again. He was definitely naked from the waist down, probably even from the waist up. I could feel his hard cock pressed against the backs of my knees. He was hot and hard already.

He ran his hand over my naked ass, tracing his finger down my crack, but stopped just before he would have slipped between my thighs. I still had my arms folded under my head. I was also still breathing irregular, but it was starting to turn into excitement. I could feel my pussy getting wetter, opening up.

He leaned up, placing his hands on the sides of me, near my breasts and kissed my neck. In the back of my mind this was all seeming very familiar.

He lightly brushed his lips over the skin behind my ear and I shivered. Then he nipped the tender flesh there and chills swept over my body. He kissed his way to the back of my neck and licked the top of my collar bone. I sighed, relaxing even more.

He kissed his way down my back to the top of my ass. I held my breath, waiting to see what would happen. He cupped my ass and squeezed, then slowly, oh so slowly, slid his finger down my ass crack again, but didn't stop this time.

I shivered when his finger slid between my thighs and caressed my already wet pussy. He pushed the tip inside, searching for something. I gasped and moaned when his finger brushed my sensitive clit. He rubbed it, his other fingers caressing my pussy lips. I squirmed beneath him, only intensifying the sensations. I moaned in protest when his fingers left my pussy, but then he slid his left hand under my belly and urged me to turn over.

I did so without thought and froze, shocked, when I saw his face. It was him! My love, who I hadn't met in person until this moment. Briefly, the thought that even though I was scared at first after a few minutes I wasn't scared anymore ran through my head. Somehow I had sensed he wouldn't hurt me...

He smiled at my shocked expression then slid down my body again and laid down between my open legs. His finger caressed my slit and I moaned. He pushed his finger in me again, caressing my clit. I was so wet by now, my juices coating his hand.

Then I jerked in surprise when he lowered his head between my thighs and licked my slit. His tongue felt so hot, and it succeeded in opening me all the way, my clit sliding out of the sheath. He closed his mouth over my pussy, pushing his tongue as deep inside me as he could get. I moaned in ecstasy and felt heat building deep inside me. His tongue flicked my clit and my hips jerked involuntarily.

Then he repeatedly lapped at my clit making me moan over and over again. When he took it into his mouth and suckled gently on me I screamed, cumming in his mouth. He lapped up all of my juices then slid up my body to my breasts.

I was breathing erratically by now, feeling lethargic. I always felt that way after orgasming. My breasts were rising and falling and he stared at them hungrily for a minute then lowered his head to my left breast. He immediately took my nipple in his mouth and suckled on it. I moaned in pleasure and held his head, caressing his hair. He groaned against my breast and bit me. I groaned and pushed my lower body against him. I could feel his cock pressed against my lower stomach. He was so big and hard. I rubbed my legs against his, loving the feel of my smooth legs against the prickly hairs of his. He licked my nipple one more time, then moved to my next breast.

As he suckled my right nipple he kneaded my left breast with his hand, squeezing my nipple gently. I moaned and rubbed my body against him. His right hand was caressing my side and hip.

He gave my right nipple a lick just like the left then moved up and kissed the right side of my chin, my cheek, then my mouth, lightly. I tried to push my mouth harder against his but he pulled back and looked down at me. He cupped my head in his left hand, still caressing my hip with his right.

I looked up at him, my pupils dilated with desire, mouth parted, lips moist. I watched his eyes darken, then his head descended, his lips pressing against mine again, this time harder. He moved his head back and forth, then suckled on my lower lip. I automatically suckled on his top lip and flicked my tongue out. He flicked his tongue against my lip and I opened my mouth and moaned.

I felt him slide his hot, wet, slick tongue past my lips, into my mouth. He caressed my tongue with his, then slid back out, then back in. I followed his tongue the second time and licked the inside of his mouth. After a few minutes of exploring each others mouths he began to rub his cock against my stomach.

I wrapped my right leg around his left and tried to thrust against his thigh. He pulled his mouth away and kissed my forehead. The whole time he had been caressing my hip and holding my head, then he placed his hands to the side of my head and pushed himself up slightly. I felt his cock slide down my belly, between my thighs and in the back of my mind was fascinated with the fact that he could move his cock like that.

He looked down at me and I felt the head of his cock slide against my slit. I took two or three deep breaths and he pushed with his hips, causing the head of his cock to slip between my pussy lips. I squeezed his thighs reassuringly and he thrust hard with his hips.

His cock slid about halfway inside my hot, wet, throbbing pussy and I gasped in pain/pleasure. I was so tight and he was so big. He slid out of me again, then thrust again, sliding in a little more this time. My pussy muscles were spasming around him, my pussy stretching to accommodate him.

He pulled out and thrust again, almost sliding all the way in. Then he lowered almost all of his weight on me and thrust hard, sliding in my pussy to the hilt. I could feel his balls pressed against my ass and I moaned in pleasure, my pussy spasming non-stop now.

He was breathing hard now and I could feel it inside of me. I pushed my hips against him, forcing him deeper inside of me. I moaned into his neck and wrapped my arms around him. He pushed his arms under my shoulders and pulled half way out of me then thrust back in. I squeezed him with my pussy muscles and he groaned.

He pulled out almost all of the way then slid back inside my wet, waiting pussy. I groaned and bucked my hips against him, needing more. He squeezed me and began to thrust hard, deep, and fast inside of me. I thrust my hips with every stroke and moaned incoherently.

He pulled his arms out from under me and braced himself on his arms. Then he began to fuck me hard, slamming his cock into my dripping pussy as hard as he could. I thrashed my head back and forth and screamed his name. I felt my pussy explode around him and he continued to slam into me. Oh God! I was cumming again. I could hardly breath as I felt my pussy contract around him and he still continued to fuck me with his huge cock.

I groaned over and over again as he pounded into me, my hips bucking against him. Then, after my third or fourth orgasm, he thrust into me to the hilt one last time. I felt his cock begin to swell even bigger in me and he groaned deep in his throat. I was still spasming around him and he jerked his hips, his cock jerking at the same time inside of me.

I locked my thighs around him and he shot his cum deep inside of me. I moaned at the feel of the hot wetness inside of me and came again. He began kissing and sucking my breasts as I came the last time.

Then we lay there, letting our breathing slow down. He looked up at me, a lazy satisfied look in his eyes. I smiled shyly up at him and he gently kissed my lips and hugged me. Then he slipped out of me and I sighed slightly in disappointment. It felt good with him inside me. He kissed me again, then moved behind me, wrapping his arms around me, cupping one of my breasts possessively. He pushed one of his thighs between my legs and I sighed happily.

"I thought you had to go to California?" I asked him, smiling in the dark as he caressed my breast.

"I rescheduled so I could come and see you." He breathed into my ear and I shivered. "Are you mad?" he asked me.

"No. Definitely not." I laughed, holding his arms.

"I knew you wouldn't be." he said to me, then I felt him relax, falling asleep.

I was drifting to sleep when I heard him whisper, "I love you..."

I smiled sleepily and whispered back, "I love you, too..."