First Love &Joy of First Sex Ch. 1

Story Info
Cousins meet again & explore each other.
12k words
4.61
91.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
413 Followers

Chapter 1: My Needs

There had always been a strongly charged chemistry between us, we had been too young to appreciate that that chemistry was of a sexual nature, although, I being older by several months, always felt tingling sensation in my groin and my cock harden after spending time near her walking, talking, laughing during those early care free sunny days.

Times were hard back home in those days and jobs were very hard to find, so I've been told, and my parents had eventually immigrated to the UK. Although Penny and I, both 18, wrote to each other weekly this was the only contact we had had for many years, this was augmented by the occasional and very brief telephone conversation as we grew up but no physical presence.

One day after school on my arrival home, my mother called out for me from the kitchen I went in said hi, she said; "I thought I heard you come in, did you have a good day?" Without waiting for my response she continued, "Peter dear, your cousin Penny is coming to London to finish off her studies and will be staying with us until she finds a room of her own."

I hesitated not wanting my eagerness to betray my feelings, "Oh, that's great, when is she coming over." I asked.

"Your father will pick her up from the airport on Tuesday at about 2 in the afternoon, I think. I'm afraid She'll have to sleep on the bed sofa in your room, I hope you don't mind and you'll find a way to get on together, but there really isn't anywhere else to put her."

I thought quickly, I should make some sort of protest or mum might start wandering why I hadn't. I didn't want her know that just thinking about Penny sharing the same air as me, let alone the same room had me in seventh heaven and as excited as if my football team had won all the top trophies and honours, both at home and in Europe in the same year.

My mind was busy, we only had a small flat and my older sister was married and had a baby and was still living with us so she had one bedroom, my parents had the other and I slept in a corner of what was the dinning room, separated from the rest of the room by heavy velvet curtains.

"Why can't you put her in the living room?" I quickly asked.

"Don't be silly Peter, you know there isn't a bed in there and the sofas are both two sitters, not only that you know how we sometimes stay up pretty late, especially if we have people round. Anyway I am sure Penny won't be any trouble for you and it's only a temporary thing."

There was nothing more to be said, I had made the token protest and mum seemed to accept it, so I muttered "Oh, ok then as long as she keeps away from my end of the room." And went off to my room.

Once in my room I begun to change and started thinking of my young and beautiful cousin whom I hadn't seen for almost 9 years, just thinking about her made my cock twitch. I touched it and it begun to stiffen, I begun caressing it as it grew to its full 7" inches, which was not all that long according to the pictures in some of the porn mags my friend Mark had shown me, but I was happy since what it lacked in length was well compensated for by its thickness.

I continued caressing my cock until the veins stood out very visibly and then begun pumping the skin up and down. By now my cock was completely stiff and my balls were rock hard, pre cum droplets were seeping from the hole at the end of the duct and covering the gland that was now a light shade of purple. I pumped it up and down faster and faster with each stroke, I hadn't done this for a couple of days and felt I really needed to cum as it relaxed me so much. Just as I reached that stage of no return I heard a noise in the room, on the other side of the curtains, but it was too late to stop now, I tried to hold it and squeezed the top of my cock hard but the cum shot out all the same at a tremendous speed, so I loosened my grip and watched the cum splash first on the wall and then, as my orgasm subsided spill from my cock and hand all over the bed, it didn't seem to want to stop, it felt as though gallons had been released from my cock which was still semi hard.

My mother who was on the other side of the curtain said " I hope you've changed because your father has just walked in and wants us all to seat down to eat and I've just finished setting the dinner table."

"Yes mum, I'll be there in just a sec." I said, as I hurriedly sponged the cum of the duvet which felt saturated and wiped it off the walls, which were thankfully painted and not papered, with a handful of tissues that I kept handy for just such occasions, I'll have to have a shower later I thought.

Chapter 2 – I see her beauty.

The next few days were uneventful and on Tuesday I couldn't wait to finish school and get home being very sporty, hence the reason I had chosen an all boys school, I normally stayed late to practice with the school football or rugby teams or take up one of the other sport activities taking place after school.

The journey home seemed to be much longer than normal and took what seemed to me to be an eternity; my heart was pounding at the prospect of seeing Penny in real life after all these years. We had exchanged photographs but that was no substitute or could even remotely compare being in the same room as her and actually see her close up and in the flesh, at that stage I had no idea as to how near that flesh I would be allowed to get to.

Penny had missed her cousin although she knew most of his news from the letters they exchanged on a regular basis, all of which she had kept safely hidden in her bedroom at home as though they were an extension or part of him. In fact she slept with his latest letter under her pillow, it made him seem closer to her somehow.

Her parents were surprised that they had maintained their letter exchanges for so many years and had on occasion commented on the fact; her response had always been that it was a good way to find out what London was like if she was going to visit it in the future.

The plane begun to ascend and she felt her heart flutter from the excitement, but she was unsure as to whether the excitement was due to her apprehension at her arrival in a big city like London or the prospect of seeing Peter face to face after all these years and his reaction to seeing her again, she decided that the bigger reason was the prospect of seeing Peter again in an hour or two.

Her uncle was at the airport; he looked just like a bigger and older version of her father.

"Hello Penny." He said as he gave her a big hug and a kiss on both cheeks, as was the custom. "Did you have a good Flight?" Not waiting for a reply, which seemed the norm for the whole family she thought, he carried on bombarding her with questions, how is your family, how are your grandparents, what is the latest gossip, what's the weather like and so on, she always seemed to be a question behind, as no sooner had she begun answering the last one than he asked a new one.

Penny didn't have much time to think about the journey, or indeed take any of it in, before they had arrived at their destination and her uncle was busy unloading her cases. He opened the door and they climbed the steep steps leading to the flat

Her uncle called out, "Des we have arrived, put the kettle on." Her aunty came running to the top of the stairs to help them with the luggage, Penny looked at her aunty and thought what a beautiful woman she still was, with long jet black straight hair an oval face with pouting lips and the lightest of green eyes all rounded off with a complexion of an 18 year old, although Penny new she was now about 40. She had put on a little weight since she had last seen her but it all seem to have gone to the right places and her breasts seemed to be very well proportioned with the rest of her.

Penny entered the room and they exchanges kisses and chatted about nothing in particular. As Penny didn't want to sound too eager she avoided asking about Peter and instead asked about Mary and her baby, Mary being Peters older sister and then she asked if she could have a quick shower and change. Her aunt replied, "Penny my dear this is now your home as well, I'll just get you a towel and I've made room in Peter's wardrobe for your things, although judging by the number of cases you've brought with you I don't think you'll manage to fit everything in."

Penny, went for her shower and changed into a simple white blouse and black skirt, she tried the blouse with and without a bra but decided it was too see through without, she left the bathroom and went into the kitchen to find her aunty who was busy preparing supper. They chatted and she helped with the meal preparation, just as they were putting the finishing touches in walked her cousin Mary with the baby, Mary had been to work and had picked up her daughter, Amy, from the child minder on her way home, her husband Tony had also arrived with them and popped his head in to say hello and then went off to see Peter's dad who was in the sitting room.

The women made small talk and Penny maneuvered herself and stood in a position that allowed her a view of the top of the stairs waiting for Peter to come home.

I run up the stairs taking them two at a time when I reached the top I looked into the kitchen and was stunned, Penny stood there, all 5' 9" of her, I took in her figure starting from her toes and working up to her face. She had beautiful long legs, that seemed perfect, her hips protruded slightly and this was followed by a 28"waist as I examined further I saw her breasts which were protruding out they were about a 34DD, I later found out that my guestimate was correct, then followed a slender neck which was topped with an angelic face, covered in a light coloured flawless skin, inset with lagoon blue eyes, a small petite nose which was slightly upturned at the end and luscious full bodied lips, all topped with thick long curls of light brown hair, she was even more beautiful than I remembered, my heart seemed to miss a beat. I wanted to grab her and kiss her all over that beautiful face, but somehow managed to restrain myself.

Penny looked at Peter, he was only 1 or 2 inches taller than her, for a man he was pretty rather than handsome, she thought, all of his features seemed to be perfectly proportioned, he had taken after his mother in the looks department, not that her uncle Andy was unattractive, but this was a different type of attractiveness. His chest bulged out and you could see through the thin shirt his bulging biceps and pecks, he had been a skinny boy but had filled out very nicely she reflected.

"Oh, hello Peter." Penny said, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice as she walked up to him at the doorway of the kitchen and gave him a peck on each cheek.

I, was momentarily lost for words and almost stammered when I eventually spoke, "Eh, hi Penny, eh how was your flight?"

"It was great she said, although I felt a bit unwell when we first took off, I soon settled and in fact enjoyed it, the food wasn't that bad either."

I excused my self and went for my shower and changed. When I returned to the kitchen we all made our way to the dinning room and sat down for supper and made small talk as families do, I couldn't wait for supper to end, she kept glancing at me with those beautiful blue eyes and I could feel myself blushing, luckily no one noticed as they were all too busy trying to get Amy to eat.

Supper eventually ended and Penny helped my mother and sister clear up and then went back to my room with my mum to pack her things away.

I couldn't wait for bedtime so that I could have Penny to myself, by the time we were all ready for bed it was late, she went first and my mother said " Give Penny 15 minutes or so Peter so she can get changed before you go charging in."

So I waited and looked at the clock on the mantle piece in the small sitting room and the minutes seemed like hours, eventually the 15 minutes were up and I got up trying to do it as casually as possible and in such a way that it didn't betray my anxiety and excitement. Only to be thwarted in the last second by mother, "Oh, I think give Penny a little longer darling, she's had a long journey and is in a strange house maybe she needs a while to adjust."

Penny couldn't wait for supper to be over and bedtime to arrive, when it eventually did she went to the bedroom and changed and got into bed as quickly as she could and waited for Peter, she waited and waited and then she thought maybe he was not as happy to see her as she was to see him, after all they hadn't seen each other in 9 years maybe his feelings towards her had changed maybe he even resented having her sharing his room, With that thought sleep overcame her and she dosed off.

When I at last managed to get away I had a quick wash and brushed my teeth extra carefully and went to "my bedroom" and saw Penny lying on the bed sofa, she looked like an angel with her beautiful long light brown tresses on the pillow around her head. I started to speak and then realized that she was fast asleep.

I got into bed and was very disappointed thinking that maybe she didn't have the same feelings for me as I had for her.

Chapter 3 – I taste her for the first time.

The next day I awoke and dressed ready for school as I came out from behind my curtains I immediately noticed her absence and felt disheartened.

I made my way to the kitchen and she was there with my mother and sister and little Amy, I said my good morning and hurriedly had breakfast as I felt I couldn't be in the same room as Penny and not be able to speak openly to her or touch her.

My school day dragged on for ever and I couldn't concentrate on anything at all, as all things the school day finally ended and although I was asked for a game of tennis by Mark, I declined the invite and headed straight for home hopping I might get a chance to see Penny and chat to her. Sorry to say, when I eventually arrived the evening went on much as had the previous evening, Penny helping mum in the kitchen and Mary helping them, Tony was with dad having a drink in the sitting room, so there wasn't much for me to do except shower and change and do some homework before supper.

Thankfully this time everybody went to bed slightly earlier, I allowed what seemed to be a decently reasonable time before yawning and saying I was off to bed, dreading that my mother might stop me again, thankfully she said " Dad and I are off to bed now as well darling, have a goodnights sleep. God bless."

With that I left the room as they also got up to leave. The flat was on two floors both the bedrooms were on the top floor so I knew once they went to bed they wouldn't be able to hear me talking to Penny if I kept my voice low.

Penny had gone to bed and decided to wait for Peter so that they could have a chat and clear the air between them, after all if he didn't have the same feelings for her as she for him it might be better in the long run to clear it up now and try and at least salvage their long term friendship, after all they were first cousins.

I entered the room after my wash to see Penny lying in bed waiting, I put my finger to my lips for her to keep quite and gestured to her to wait for my mum and dad to go upstairs, this seemed to take for ever and I felt like shouting at them to hurry up, I wanted to speak and kiss Penny.

I had never known time pass so slowly, the 10 minutes it took my parents to go to bed seemed like 10 hours.

As I heard their bedroom door shut, I moved to the sofa and knelt beside her I couldn't and didn't contain myself any longer and decided to take the bull by the horn, if she didn't feel the same way this was as good a time as ever to find out "Penny I've missed you so much, I am so glad you are here with me." With that I hesitantly kissed her gently on the lips, wandering whether the reaction would result in a scream or a slap or both.

She stroked my cheek and whispered, "If you only knew how long I've waited for that kiss, I was unsure of how you felt and now I've got butterflies in my stomach." With that she drew me closer and returned my kiss with a great tenderness.

Neither of as had any sexual experience to talk of until that moment, although I had kissed a few girls from the girls school nearby that's as far as I'd got but it seemed that Penny hadn't even reached this stage but she was a quick learner. I wanted to feel her soft skin and kiss every bit of it, I gently pressed her lips apart with my tongue and they slowly gave way and my tongue slid inside her mouth playing, stroking and caressing her tongue then I begun to suck on her tongue she responded with little moans and on the next kiss reciprocated my own efforts, we kissed like this for some time. My cock was harder than it had ever been, I could feel the blood engorging my gland it felt as though it was going to burst. I gently moved my hands away from her face which they had been cradling and touched her breasts.

"No you mustn't do that." She said, "Don't forget we are cousins." She carried on, without actually physically trying to stop my roaming hands. I found the nipples through the thin material of her nighty and gently squeezed, I had seen this in soft porn films, and she responded with small whimpers, the nighty luckily had a V –shape neck line and in addition to being very loose was elasticised, so I was able to gently pull it done over her breasts, I momentarily stopped kissing her mouth and looked down at the two perfectly shaped orbs, what amazed me most were her nipples, they were large about an inch and a half and dark brown standing out proud of the areola which were a slightly lighter brown and about two inches in diameter.

I lowered my head to her tits and gently kissed one then the other, she protested feebly but did nothing to stop me, I gently sucked a nipple into my mouth and begun nibbling it gently with my teeth, she appeared to like that judging from the moan that escaped her lips, I bit the nipple gently and she pushed my head down to the tit indicating she liked that and wanted some more, which I was more than happy to oblige her with. I moved my other hand to the right nipple and trapped between my two fingers and thumb and squeezed, I heard her whisper in between moans "Oh yes, don't stop." I carried on alternating with my mouth and fingers on her bloated nipples.

One hand was now free and I navigated this under the covers to her cunt, the heat emanating from it was incredible, it was as though that part of her was on fire. I lightly placed my hand on her mount, I realized she kept her pubic hair trimmed to the minimum as there was hardly any hair down there, I pressed down gently but firmly with the palm of my hand, she said something that I didn't quite hear but didn't stop me, I carried on and her moaning increased, my hand left her right nipple and joined my other hand, I slowly pulled up her nighty and moved one hand down in between her legs and begun caressing the outer lips of her cunt, I then moved to the inner lips and caressed these. Her hand shot down and grabbed my hand " I'm a virgin, please don't be impatient with Me.," she implored.

I moved my index finger into her cunt and was surprised at how wet she was, I pushed deep into the channel and felt what must have been her virginity and pulled slightly out so not to break it. I fingered her some more, she was saturated and there were now squelching sounds as I plunged my finger in and out. I then withdrew my finger and put it to my mouth and tasted her for the first time, it tasted wonderful, I moved my finger back to her cunt and this time inserted a second finger with the first it took a while to get them both in as she was so tight, I carried on fingering her juicy hole with both fingers, until she indicated by pulling my hand towards her face that she wanted to taste herself.

pdrye
pdrye
413 Followers