First Meeting

Story Info
Your first meeting. Toys, spanking, very soft.
2.8k words
4.03
15.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b826ecky
b826ecky
15 Followers

We have been chatting now for a while, although we have never meet. We have made plans for a quick weekend getaway and are both excited and nervous about this opportunity.

I arrive at the hotel bar and find a booth. I order a drink and eagerly await your arrival. I see you walk in and watch you across the room.

You join me in the booth. I am pleasantly surprised when you elect to slide in next to me, versus across the table.

You smile, and lean toward me for a kiss. A light, gentle hello kiss. It doesn't speak of passion or promises, just a featherlike touch to say hello.

You order a drink as well, and we sit and chat a bit about our lives. This is a forbidden interlude – we both have partners we should be with – but need, want, desire more. As we await your drink, I gingerly rub your forearm, marveling at the strength, and thoughts flood my mind of how wonderful it is going to be locked in your arms.....soon. A shot of desire shoots through me, clenching my now wet pussy!

Your eyes light up – you know how you make me feel. A slow smile crosses your face and you reach out and place your hand on the top of my thigh. You knead my leg while my hand slides along your arm....squeezing and touching your shoulder, rubbing and kneading down your back. Your drink arrives and we pull back. The spark is there – - -

We both quickly finish our drinks and depart from the bar. We have a room upstairs and eagerly want to find the privacy and the spark....we're in luck, the elevator is empty and we step into a kiss, sliding our bodies against each other. Grinding hips and squeezing each other. The opening door pulls us back to reality and we walk to our room.

The door closes, and you push me against a wall, our mouths meld and you grind your hips against me. I am gasping and clinging, wanting you, needing you. You begin to undress me, unbuttoning my top, pushing it from my shoulders. You look down in appreciation at my breasts, they are larger and begging for attention. Pale,pink nipples peeking through my bra beg for attention. You squeeze them and reach around and remove my bra, replacing the silken covering with your mouth around my nipple.

I am pressed against the wall, unable and unwilling to move. Desire shoots through me, my pussy is hot, wet and needy, but you know this – and it makes you want to make me crazy!

You suck my nipples as my hands roam over your back and shoulder. I am pushing to remove your shirt, I want your skin – I want to touch you, taste you, enjoy you.

You allow me to pull your shirt off, letting my hands roam freely over your chest and back....but denying me the pleasure of tasting you as you have pulled my other nipple into your mouth. Your hands have now reached my jeans, you undo the button and slide down the zipper, pushing both the jeans and panties down my legs. I laugh, because you delicately tease me, touching my pussy lightly, just once. Chuckling as I jump with shock and desire.

My hands reach for your jeans, and I unbutton them, sliding down the zipper and helping you shed both jeans and briefs. We move, me backwards, lips now fused to the edge of the bed. I slip backwards, landing on the bed and fall back on my elbows., staring at you in passion glazed euphoria. You fall on the bed next to me and our hands explore as our lips meet again.

You kiss down my jaw, nestling into my neck and then traveling to my breasts. Sucking on my nipples, you tease and flick your tongue. I am gasping, moaning, wanting, begging for more. Your hand slides to my pussy and flicks over my nub, causing my body to jerk and then hum in appreciation.

You pull back. Looking at me, you grin evilly.....I knew this was coming, wanted it, asked for it, but still, I was scared. You roll away and tell me to get on my hands and knees, in the middle of the bed, presenting you with my ass raised. Your hands stroke over my upturned ass and rub, then pushing my legs apart, exposing my sex and ass to your perusal. In our chats, I had told you that reading erotica, spanking stories especially captured my interest, but my virgin ass had never been spanked.

You begin to lightly dust my ass with your hands, stopping every few slaps to rub my clit and press a thumb against my rosebud. I am on fire, I want your hands to continue to touch me, loving the slaps against my slowly reddening ass, the jolt of pure sexual magnetism when you flick fingers against my aching and swelling clit. The sheer pressure against my rosebud shoots excited desire through my entire body.

You continue this exquisite torture, slapping, flicking. I am barely able to stay in position, I am trembling so much. I am not expecting what happens next. We had agreed on toys, but never what or how they would be used. No limitations set, discussed or planned. You put a blindfold on me and pull me back to sit on my ankles while tying my wrists together behind my back.

I am then eased back on the bed, finding a pillow for my head/face to fall against as my ass is raised when my chest falls against the bed. You pull my legs even farther apart, leaving no secrets, exposing all of my body to your view and use. I feel pressure against my asshole and gasp when a lubed plug is inserted. I have played at this, but never really had anything actually inserted into me and I gasp from the shock, pain and surprise of the moment. You don't stop – despite the tensing of my body, you continue to push the plug home, slapping my ass hard a couple of times, reminding me to relax. The plug is inserted and I am shocked at the full, tight feeling, as well as the pleasure and desire now shooting through me.

I am kneeling on the bed, a plug inserted in my aching ass, gasping at this invading but oh so fantastic pain. You listen and note that my breathing has returned to a normal pitch and you again begin to flick my clit, adding a deep ache within me for your touch. I move towards your hand, wanting, needing more. You chuckle and pull your hand away and begin to lightly spank me again. With each jiggling smack, the plug in my ass drives deeper. I am so turned on.....and then.....

Your hands are gone and you pull me from the bed. I am so hot for you....and you are stepping back and pulling me towards the chair. You remove the blindfold and ties as we move towards the chair that I had covered earlier in a fur blanket; you sink into the enveloping fur, feeling the material against your entire body. I kneel in between your legs and draw your throbbing penis into my mouth. I love to give oral, I love feeling the strength of bringing you to a quiver. My warm, velvety mouth feels so much like the warm fur covering you, you cannot describe the comfort and warmth you feel.

I stroke you with my mouth, create a suction to draw forth every pleasure. My tongue strokes, twirls and tickles you. The fur teases your very pores. You wrap your hands in my long hair, directing the speed of my strokes, sucking and nibbling – gaining the most pleasure possible. My hands freely stroke your thighs, and stomach and then, with a gentle flutter, to your sac. I touch you gently while my tongue worships your manhood. The tongue lashing and sucking goes on and on, as the fur tickles your body.

Suddenly, you know you must cum! I suck you even deeper and you gasp....your control is slipping, the pleasure is encompassing. We have talked, so you know I have never swallowed a man's seed. You gently pull my head back so you can cum on my breasts. You sink back into the fur, feeling so complete and comfortable.....I go and grab a towel and clean both of us up.....I know what is going to happen next and I am so very excited.......

The plug in my ass is moving with my steps and movements and I am so turned on. You tell me to return to all fours on the bed and remove the plug from my ass. The relief and shock almost causes me to pass out.....I can't believe the total pleasure of feeling it removed. I almost cum....I am so close, but you laugh and tell me not yet.....

A vibrator is added to the mix, you insert it into my hungry pussy and I want to fall into the bliss, because it is the one with the ears that surround my clit. Oh my God! What a sensation....I could experience this forever....but, oh no, the torture is just beginning....you have a remote on it and stop all activity. You say its time....I groan....I now know what you are going to do....how terrible of you!

I stand up, and you have me step into my panties, to hold the vibrator/ears in place. The satiny material hugs my blushing ass and aching pussy tightly. You nod approvingly and again suck my begging nipples. You test the remote, and pleasure shoots through my entire body. I am clinging to you, wanting, needing release. You again pull back, knowing the pleasure to come is going to be even better. My nipples are now hard, and you nod to me.

I walk to the closest and pull out a very tight fitting, thin cashmere sweater. Even though I have small nipples, you can see the erect tip through the button down sweater. I pull on my jeans and shoes while you dress as well. Randomly you play with the remote, causing small gasps and sobs to escape. You look over, my nipples aren't as prominent and you frown. Reaching into the never ending bag, you tell me to unbutton my sweater.

Grinning, you again suck my nipples, turning the vibrator on high at the same time. I sob out my pleasure and you pull back. My small nipples are once again hard and you quickly place nipple clamps on me. I gasp and you then turn off the vibrator. I can feel it, it touches me, but the sensations all stop. You button up my sweater, easily seeing my nipples through the soft fabric, even the outline of the clamp. I blush, I can't believe I am going out in public like this!

We leave the room, stopping by the bar where we order another drink and while we chat, you randomly turn on / off the vibrator. You chose chairs this time, knowing that my ass is sore and sitting on the chair is an additional pleasure/pain point and when I wiggle, it burns oh so good! After a drink we order some food, to keep our energy level up. My nipples ache, my pussy throbs and my ass burns.....God I want more.....please, please give me more......

You laugh, you know how turned on I am. You push the vibrator to high, and I cum! In the bar! I shudder my release and you slowly reduce the vibrator setting. I look around and see other people watching me. I want to burn with shame, but GOD it felt so good. You smile and stand up, grab my hand and pull me out of the bar/restaurant.

The aching increases, while I came, I still need and want so much more. We get on the elevator and you once again turn the vibrator on, and I jerk. We are alone, you reach out and unbutton my sweater, letting the soft edges hang open, so you can view my tortured nipples against the so soft fabric. I burn with shame, longing and desire. We walk to the room, and each step you slide the vibrator on higher and higher. We are in front of the door, the vibrator is now on high and I am so close to exploding.....you fumble with the door, laughing, prolonging my torment.....I, I, I – Oh My God! I cum again. Hot warmth floods my pussy and saturates my panties. You chuckle and open the door.

The vibrator is now off and you strip me so slowly. We planned well and have a room with a double Jacuzzi tub. While the water fills, you pull of the nipple clamps. The pain floods through, but I don't know what to do....you turned the vibrator on high – no warning! No warm up! Pleasure shakes my aching body. I gasp and you tell me to lie down on the bed. You spread my legs and remove the vibrator from my aching pussy.

We move together while you strip and climb into the swirling warm waters.

Easing back, we position ourselves facing one another in the luxurious water. Enjoying the time for a moment, letting the water sooth and relax us. You then reach out and pull my hand telling me to come sit between your legs. Your semi-erect penis slides between my ass cheeks as your hands roam over my body. You pretend to be washing me, but all your really doing is inflaming my senses.

My hands roam as well and I marvel and the strength and delicious feeling I get when you suck in your breath when my touch excites you. You grow harder beneath my touch and you lift me on your lap and slide deeply into my pussy, filling me with your steel rod. The water laps against the sides of the tub. You pummel in and out of my pussy, while your fingers squeeze and stroke my clit. I can't stop my cries of passion as you bring me closer and closer to ecstasy. I feel your cock tighten as you explode deep into my cunt. I gasp out as a volcanic orgasm racks my body.

We fall back, resting a moment. The water cools around us and my nipples harden from the cool water. We leave the tub, wrapping up in velvety soft towels. A bear skin rug lies in front of a roaring fireplace and you lay me down on the thick piled rug. You join me, hovering over me, making me feel so safe and content. Then you begin to nibble on me. I can't believe it, I have cum so many times already, but I feel the tickles of excitement leap within. You trail down my body, worshiping my tingling nipples, nipping down my belly, and then you fall between my thighs. The rug is spread out, it is enormous, so we both lay on the silken fur substance. It tickles and entices our bodies while your tongue teases and entices my body.

You reach behind you and pull a dildo from the toy bag. I gasp as you insert it into my now stretched pussy, while your tongue and lips tease my swollen clit. You lick and lave while your hand pumps the dildo in and out. I am writhing on the rug, my whole body is aflame. Your body also writhes on the silken fur rug, its velvety smooth texture driving your body to new heights of sensory pleasure.

I explode in your mouth as you ram the dildo deeper into my aching cunt. I lay for a moment, but you allow me no rest. You rise above me, and grab a pillow. You push my hips up and slid it under my ass, giving you better access to my body. You rub a lube on your rock hard penis and fill my ass completely. My legs are up, resting on your shoulders and the dildo in my pussy moves and grinds into me as you push your cock deeper and deeper into my ass. I am filled to overflowing, and quickly cum again. You shout in pleasure, and drive deeper into my ass, cuming deep into my nether hole.

Your shuddered release is over and I don't think I can take any more pleasure. We remove the dildo and lay quietly. And yet.......while you lay next to me and stroke my exhausted, fuck-filled body, we doze next to the roaring fire. I know the time isn't over.....I saw more stuff in the bag of tricks....now a little rest and see what happens next. The paddle I spy terrifies and intrigues me.....

b826ecky
b826ecky
15 Followers