First Meeting

Story Info
Pen pals meet for the first time.
1.5k words
4.21
13.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dooders
dooders
1 Followers

A fantasy can be so real sometimes that the person fantasizing is left with such intense emotion, as if an actual encounter took place. I find this is true when I fantasize about you.

It usually begins at the airport, I am anxiously awaiting your arrival. As you emerge from the plane your eyes search for me, as mine hungrily are in search of you. When our eyes finally meet and our bodies touch with a long awaited hug, I feel welcomed into your arms. While embracing, it is clear that all those months of innocent flirtation have created a passionate desire in each of us. I look into your eyes, my own beaming with the joy of having you near me again.

In high spirits yourself, you lean down to kiss me – not just a friendly "Nice to meet you" kiss, but an erotic, sensual, romantic kiss. It starts slowly, gently, on and around my soft, moist lips. Your hands caressing my face, neck, shoulders and back, while you pull me closer. I begin to crave you as you tell me to part my lips as I would my legs and allow you to enter. Your tongue is soft and tender. You pause for a moment, realizing that my tongue is now pierced as your own. This excites you even more and you run your hand from the back of my neck upwards to grab my hair, pulling slightly – the way you know I like. You take your mouth from mine, and quietly you whisper into my ear that you have had an erection since you left Dallas in anticipation of seeing me.

This is where my fantasy goes one of two ways….

We are so overcome with desire that we find an area in the airport to unleash the passion that has been mounting for all these months. A secret room, the First Class lounge, or even an empty plane – we act on our desires with full force, becoming one—heatedly touching and feeling each other and our breathing becomes deep and hurried, in rhythm, as we both explode with the climax that has been building for so long.

As much as I enjoy that fantasy, it is really a quickie, with not too much detail. The other is longer, more specified, and more romantic – it is to be our first time with each other. That first touch, that first moment of release, I get tingles just thinking about it. It begins just after the kiss ends…

We want to be alone, so we goto the Airport Hilton, get a room and spend a couple of hours just talking. We order wine, light many candles, listen to music and just talk, enjoying being alone and enjoying being with each other – all the while knowing that we want desperately to make love to one another. Although, we do so like to talk to each other, we can be open and honest, we have no reason to deceive each other about any aspect of our lives. I think that is what created the initial attraction between us – even just of our friendship - we trust each other.

I goto stand next to the window to enjoy the view that is ours for tonight. You come up slowly behind me and gently rub my shoulders, while helping me out of my blouse. Undoing one button at a time, kissing the skin that you are revealing. You stroke my neck, shoulders, and back with your hands as well as your mouth. Again you aid me in the removal of my pants. Standing behind me, you press your body into mine, lifting my hair to kiss my neck, licking up the middle of my back, cupping my breasts and applying gentle pressure. You lead me over to the bed, and instruct me to remove what's left of my clothing, while you are still fully clothed.

You lie on top of me and tease me with the erection that wants to escape from your jeans. You kiss my mouth, nibble on my neck, and torment my nipples with your tongue ring. Still fully clothed, you begin to make love to me, commanding me to open my legs and place my arms above my head and take what you give me. I try to comply, but the pleasure is too fierce. I touch you. You stop the movements that are driving me insane. I start to ask why, but you place your hand over my mouth – "shhh". You stand up, remove the belt from your jeans and tie my hands to the headboard with it. "I told you to keep your hands above your head" you say to me in that Texas drawl I love so much. I have no choice but to submit to your demands. Again, you start to move on top of me as if you were inside of me. I moan and my breathing is fast and heated. I beg you to make love to me right now.

But you look at me with a devilish grin, a twinkle in your eyes and say "I'm not done teasing you yet". My desire is elevated and my wanting you turns to needing you. You hold your position strong though, slowly moving down my body, licking, sucking, or biting every inch - whatever you feel I need. I can't help but moan with pleasure, you are exactly what I have been needing for so long. Your fingers are exploring my body when they find exactly what they are searching for. Warm and wet, you know exactly what to do. You reach over and grab the bottle of Cherry flavored, blow on it and it gets hot, love lotion. You take off the cap and begin to pour it slowly. You begin with my mouth, then kiss me, onto my breasts then lick it off wildly. Next you move down my body and let it drip all over my thighs and pussy.

You blow, and the feeling is so inviting. You start to lick me, moving your tongue all around, bringing me to the point of orgasm and then pulling back. While your licking and sucking on my clitoris you insert your finger into me. In and out, your finger moves while your tongue continues to molest my clitoris. "Oh baby" I manage to say between moaning. You have gotten me so aroused that I can't see straight, my legs are shaking and I almost beg you to stop. As if you could read my mind, you tell me delicately that you want to put your hardness into my mouth. I oblige without a fight, figuring it is my turn to torment you with pleasure.

You release my hands and I remove your jeans to free the demon that has been controlling me for the past 20 minutes. I sit you on the edge of the bed, and kneel before you. I start by grabbing a hold of the shaft of your hard dick and licking from top to bottom, only allowing the head into my mouth for a quick tease. It seems it is your turn to moan. I continue to lick and taunt you with my tongue ring.

I nibble where your thigh meets your pubic bone, I suck heavily on your balls driving you mad. Finally I take all of you into my mouth. I move the head all over my mouth, forward and back, caressing it with my tongue. I suck it firmly back and forth, still holding onto the shaft. I follow each movement by my mouth with my hand, I tighten my fist for smooth movements long and hard over your dick. "Mmm" you moan, "Don't stop". I love the way you writhe as I am now in control. As I continue to suck on your dick you tell me you want to make love to me, NOW.

You lay me down in one graceful motion. Again taking the position above me, you part my legs and place yourself into me. We both gasp at the pleasure and excitement of the moment. Our bodies have become one and we move together, rhythmically. I shutter beneath you. I am savoring every spot you touch on me, gentle or rough – you know precisely what I need. You put it in slow and pull it out fast--over and over until I can't take it any longer. I feel your mouth and hands on my entire body-. The pressure is building, the tension is mounting.

You stop, loving to watch me as you are teasing me. You kiss me, taunt me - GOD I can't take it, I beg you to fuck me. You oblige moving your hips in every way to please me and of course yourself. You roll us over and now I am on top, straddling you. I ride your hard dick, pushing forward, pulling up and just the head is in and out and in again. I contract my pussy muscles and you love it. You sit up to my breasts and tickle them with your tongue while I take control of your lower body. Once again, you roll over spreading my legs as far apart as they will go. You start pounding me, slamming your dick into me. Oh, it feels so good. "Yes" I cry out. My back arches, my legs go weak, and my heart races. We cum together as one, and almost convulse in sweet exhaustion.

dooders
dooders
1 Followers