First Meeting

Story Info
You meet in real life after being chat buddies.
3.7k words
3.88
14.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had finally decided to meet. It was going to be a quick hi-how-are-you-kinda-thing and see how things went. I was so nervous about what you would think of me and how I looked. And I was pretty sure you were thinking the same thing. In fact, I can imagine you were probably thinking of canceling. But I had told you I was showing up no matter what. I wondered if we would hug? Kiss? Touch? So many little things to analyze and we both had an hour drive to do just that.

We would meet at a quiet park with lots of trees and walking trails about an hour from each of our respective cities. We had both anticipated this day for months. It would either be a huge disappointment or an intense meeting. If it were disappointing, we’d both return to our homes after some brief conversation. Intensity could mean we would end up making out or sharing ourselves completely with each other. Anxiety owned me today.

An hour later I arrived at the spot that we had agreed upon. You were already there waiting. My heart raced as I saw your car window cracked and you sitting inside, behind the tinted windows. I saw the window roll up as I pulled in next to you and got out of my car.

I walked around the car and up to the drivers’ side of your car as u rolled down the window. Our eyes met for the first time…both blue, both sexy, both anxious. We smiled and giggled out loud. The giggling was more to lighten the mood I think. But it suited us both, as our conversations over the past months had been lots of talking and joking and laughing together. We spent the next few minutes with the same kind of joking and chatting we had been doing over the past few months. It was special to finally see the facial expressions and words together. That was one of the best parts as well as seeing how you looked for an extended period of time. The pictures I had seen had not done you justice. You were a beautiful and sexy woman and I wanted to kiss you.

Finally you were getting more brave and opened the door and got out of your car. When you did I had the opportunity to observe your body without making it incredibly obvious what I was doing. You were every bit as sexy as I had anticipated. You were nearly 9inches shorter than myself and your height, or lack of it, made you seem so fragile and feminine. My eyes were immediately drawn to your breasts, which were perfect in my own opinion. Your hair was short and sassy which I loved, and it matched your attitude to a T. Your legs were smooth and tan. And your shorts hit about mid-thigh making me wonder what u looked like underneath them. If that secret was anything like the rest of you, I hoped I wouldn’t have to wait long to find out.

I was becoming more and more attracted to you as we sat on a nearby bench and talked. We were just enjoying each other’s conversation as we had over the past months, and finally I had to kiss you. I leaned in toward you and you reciprocated. Our lips met. We held the kiss as if captivated. I opened my eyes and saw you peeking. I didn’t mind.

I moved my hand onto your lap and you met my hand with yours. I reached and grabbed the other one as well. We held hands and kissed more intensely…our tongues entwining and mouths opening further to accommodate. My hands fell loose of yours and began massaging your sexy legs as we kept kissing. I couldn’t get enough of your lips and I dared not look into my own lap, as it was probably fairly obvious that I was excited. We finally broke our kiss after nearly twenty minutes. I was hard as a rock and really wanted to be alone with you more intimately. We decided a walk in the woods might help us find some more privacy. But I assumed we probably wouldn’t make it far down the trail. We held hands and talked about the kiss as we walked. We both decided how much more sexy each other was compared to the pictures we had traded.

As we strolled down the trail, I stopped and turned toward you again. I wanted to taste your tongue again. I kissed you softly and you kissed back. The kissing became more heated as our tongues explored each other’s. They licked and wrapped together and intertwined in my mouth, then in yours. My hands slid down to your sexy ass, as we kissed. It felt good in my big hands. I pulled you closer. And at the same time my tongue delved into your mouth, I pulled your body tight against mine. As I did my hardened cock pushed against your tummy. I knew you felt it and could tell you did not mind when I felt you push harder against it.

I loved the feeling of touching you and being kissed by you. I wanted it to last forever. My hands finally released from your ass as we kept kissing. They slipped down just below your ass on your thighs then back up to the small of your back. I felt your flesh as my hand rose and noticed your shirt was untucked. I slid my hand up the back of your shirt, feeling the soft flesh on your back. I knew the rest of you would be that soft too and I couldn’t wait to find out.

I pulled you harder against my still stiffening cock. God I wanted to be inside you more than ever. You pulled back and reached down, feeling my cock through my pants. It felt so good to be touched like that. That feeling that I had missed—being made to feel like a passionate, sexy man, who was still wanted by someone. As you pulled away to touch me, I took advantage and reached between your legs as well. I felt the warmth of your pussy nearly burning through your panties and jeans. God you must be on fire, I thought to myself, as I undid the buttons on your Lucky shorts. I stepped over a half step to get a better angle as I reached inside your jeans. I felt a wet patch on the front of your silky panties. The thought of your pussy dripping into your panties out of lust for me made me even harder. I felt you unbuttoning my jeans as well. Desperately and erotically, you reached inside my jeans and straight down my plaid boxer briefs to feel my stiff cock. It was warm and hard, yet soft and smooth to the touch. The rest of the world had disappeared. I wanted you here and now.

As I rubbed your pussy through your silky panties, I could feel your knees weaken. It was almost as if you were going to cum. At the same time your hand kept stroking my cock up and down simulating an erotic fucking. Your hand was moving beautifully and felt amazing on my cock. Finally, between our kisses and ministrations, you whispered to me that we must find somewhere to sit or lie down.

We kept kissing and began walking on down the trail a few hundred feet where we found a picnic table in a little clearing. It was perfect.

When we finally reached the table, I helped you step up and sit on the tabletop. At this point I backed up and looked at you, smiling. I was finally going to eat your pussy--the pussy I had dreamed about, had craved for months. I had wondered how it looked, how it felt, and how it smelled and tasted. And now I would know.

I walked toward you. You knew exactly what I wanted. You put your hands on the table of either side of your legs. I put my hands on the tops of your thighs. As I did, you opened your thighs for me. It was as if you wanted me down there as badly as I wanted to be there. My hands slid up higher on the tops of your thighs almost to your waist. Your legs were muscular and very sexy. I knelt before you and kissed the insides of your knees, never losing eye contact. I kissed higher then, making a trail up the inside of one leg, then the other. My hands were massaging your waist on both sides and I was really getting into kissing your sexy thighs. As I got closer to your center, I could smell your sex. It smelled wonderful and made me want you more. My hands that were massaging your waist now returned to the opening I had made moments ago. I opened it further and saw that the silky panties I had fondled a few moments prior were orange and indeed, your creamy sex juice had soaked them in front. I kissed the front of them, tasting the wet cum from your panties. I moved my hands back around your waist and down the back slightly. At the same time, you rose up a bit allowing me the opportunity to slide your Luckies down and off. I looked into your blue eyes, then without taking my eyes off of yours, I went down on you.

I kissed you through your panties. My god, how sexy they looked pulled tight over your hot pussy. The thin silky fabric felt so soft and delicate against my warm tongue. As I was kissing, my tongue kept snaking out of my mouth licking the front of your panties and probing your little slit through the orange fabric. The front of your panties was now a mess of my saliva and your cum. I was desperately sucking you through the orange fabric. I looked up at you with my tongue still probing, and as I did, you reached down and pulled your panties over so I could get inside you. My tongue was everywhere. I would lick slowly from your hard clit to the bottom of your slit, and then slide my tongue deep up your hot cunt in one motion. I could feel your legs tighten and your pussy quivering under my tongue. I wanted to eat you forever. And I could tell you wouldn’t mind. The sighs coming from your mouth told me that. Your heavy breathing was getting me hotter by the second. I would tug your pussy lips with my lips and feel then snap back into place. Finally, I needed to get your panties off. I slid my hands back up your thighs and onto your waist. Again, as I did, you lifted your ass enough so that I could pull them down and off. Immediately, I went back down on you. Your pussy was open wide now and I licked and kissed my way down your slit then plunged my tongue into the new hole I found. God your ass had me hot to fuck you!!

I continued fucking your pussy and ass with my tongue until you finally begged me to stop. You wanted me to fuck your mouth. I stood in front of you and before I knew it you had my pants off and were sucking me into your throat. You were massaging and squeezing my big smooth balls as well. God you were an incredible cock sucker just like I had thought. My cock was hard and pulsing as I moved in and out of your mouth. You used your hand as well to stroke me while you sucked the head of my cock. God, your mouth felt like a hot pussy, fucking my cock like it had never been fucked before.

You changed positions and sat on the bench of the picnic table. From here I could stand just above you, bend over the picnic table and fuck your hot throat just the way you liked it. You had your hands on my ass pulling me into your mouth as deep as you could get me. I loved seeing my cock disappear in your mouth and that look of lust in your sexy blue eyes. You kept telling me to fuck your face which I did as best as I could without wanting to get too close to cumming.

Looking down, I could watch your fingers playing in your sopping pussy. That was intense. I could hear the juiciness of your pussy as you masturbated for me. I was telling you how much I liked watching you, hearing your sighs and the sucking noises you were making while sucking my cock. We were both so far gone with lust that there was going to be no return.

Without any notice, you took my dick out of your mouth and began stroking it while looking at me. One hand slid up and down while the other hand fondled my balls. I loved that feeling. I could also feel your fingers reaching toward my ass. When you found my hole, you began tracing it with two fingers. As you did this you kissed my cock and looked up at me. I was so horny that I reached down and wrapped my hand around my cock. I jerked it quickly for you, and then slowed my pace. Up and down I stroked for you. You stood back and watched me jack myself while playing with my asshole. I could tell you wanted to finger me, and I wanted that too. I knelt a little and felt some pressure against my ass. I felt your finger slip inside slowly. And then I felt pleasure like I never had felt before. You looked up at me and I could tell you loved it as much as I was. You sped up the pace and I stroked my cock faster for you. You kept watching my eyes, which were fixed on yours. I was in total lust. You spread your legs further apart, allowing me to watch closer as you fingered yourself for me. Finally you told me that it wasn’t enough and you needed me inside you.

You stood up, still fingering your pussy, and sat on the tabletop again at the end of the table. I got between your legs and placed my hard cock at your entrance. Slowly, the head slid inside you. We both let out great sighs as months of pent-up desire were finally realized. Then I slowly began working it deeper and deeper into your sex. God it was so tight, and so wet. Finally, my balls came to rest on your ass. At this point I was ready to stroke. I pulled back and then sank back into you right to my balls. When I hit the end you screamed my name. You looked at me with lust as I fucked you. I reached forward and played with your breasts, which were heaving. God I had nearly forgotten about them. I pulled your shirt over your head and you took your orange bra off as well. I began to kiss your beautiful breasts as I fucked you. God it felt so good to be with you. I kissed your mouth again then went back to kissing and nibbling on your breasts. I drove myself into you time after time until I could feel you tense up. At that point I held your hips tight and slid out to where I could see my shiny cream-covered cock and then I would steadily drive myself as deep as I could into you, holding my dick deep inside you. When I did this, you came. You sounded like an angel when you came. God I loved being there with you.

I stood you up and kissed your mouth. You turned around and leaned over the picnic table before I even had a chance to ask. Then you turned your head and smiled that sexy smile that I had been dying to see for so long. I stepped behind you, and grabbed you around the waist. I stood you up and kissed your neck. You turned and kissed my mouth as I entered you. You felt like silk. Apparently, you had cum so hard that you were dripping down the insides of your legs. I pulled back almost to where my dick was completely free of you, then slid back in deep. You slowly began to fuck me back and after a few seconds we found a very nice rhythm. You were breathing heavy and telling me how good I felt inside you. And I loved hearing that. I stopped kissing your neck and when I did you bent over further and began fucking back against me fairly hard. My hands were on your hips and my cock was slamming into you. I loved hearing your moaning. We both kept at it, our bodies slamming into each other in frenzy. It was so animalistic in this position, like nothing I had ever experienced. After about five minutes in this position I slowed down and relaxed. I did not want to cum yet, but I was so close.

Since I had slowed, you stepped forward and turned me around. We kissed on the mouth a passionate, wet kiss. You held my hands and moved me around to where you wanted me. By the time I was in your position, I was lying on my back on the table. You stepped onto the table and straddled me. Standing over me, you walked to the end of the table where my head was. As you stood over my head at arms length, you began to touch yourself for me. Your fingers sunk easily inside you. When they came out they were creamy. When I asked to taste, you fed them to me. My cock was at attention and ready to be had. You weren’t ready yet. You knelt lower to my face. Your pussy was over my face. I wanted to taste it again. It was the sexiest pussy I had ever seen and I was going to eat your peach until you came. You put it right in my mouth and began to kiss and suck it. My hands were on your ass, rubbing your cheeks and massaging your asshole. Just like an overripe peach, you were dripping all over my mouth and chin and into my goatee. The beautiful parts was that I could taste you and squeeze your beautiful ass and look up into your face at the same time.

After you came, you dragged your beautiful peach down my chest leaving a trail of your cream. My entire body smelled like your sex and I loved it more than anything.

Without a thought, you sunk down onto my cock. You leaned back looking at me, smiling. I could see in your eyes that you were going to ride me like a dog and I couldn’t wait! You arched your back and fondled your breasts as you rotated on my cock. The feeling of being inside you was so sexy. I could hardly stop breathing and sighing. You began riding up and down on my cock. You would ride it high almost to where it would fall out, and then plunge back down onto me, taking every hot inch I had to give you. You reached around while you were riding me and squeezed my balls, cupping them. You could feel how wet they were from our fucking and when you brought them back around you looked me in the eyes and sucked them into your mouth. You were so sexy to watch. I could hardly stand not shooting cum into you right then. You soon got your feet back under you and rose up on me. When you got to the top of me, you spun around. Your ass was now facing me and it looked delicious. I wanted to eat it as I had done earlier, but you were out of reach. Instead I massaged it and just enjoyed the view.

I loved watching you being impaled on my hot cock. It was a beautiful sight seeing your pussy wrapped around me. I heard you giggle to yourself and then you reached around behind your back. You began to massage your asshole, and god it was sexy! Finally you slid one of your fingers into your ass. As you did, you sighed and told me to take over. I was dying to. I sucked my finger into my mouth getting it nice and wet and then slid it inside. You continued fucking my cock the entire time. Once I had my entire finger inside you, you asked for another. I, of course, obliged. You breathed heavy while I worked my other finger up your ass and slowed down fucking my cock. Finally, after some moaning and a little squealing, I had my two biggest fingers up your ass. I felt so erotic. I wanted to cum I was so hot!!

I began thrusting my fingers in and out of your ass, slowly at first. At the same time I began bucking against you, fucking your pussy as hard as I could. I wanted to give you more pleasure than you had ever received. Between my fingers in your ass and my incessant fucking of your hot little peach, you came again. Then you slowed down. I was just about ready to burst myself when you told me to tell you before I came. You slowly kept riding my cock and I could feel your soaking wet pussy wrapped around my cock. God you felt so good. Finally, I could take it no longer. I told you I was going to cum, and when I did you pulled my cock out and wrapped it quickly between your beautiful breasts. Hardly had you got my dick in between your breasts before I started squirting. One…two…three…thick streams of warm cum shot up onto your chin, neck and tits. You looked angelic covered with my cum.

You looked into my eyes and smiled. I reached down and lifted your chin, pulling you closer to me. Then we kissed passionately. At the same time you were massaging my cum into your breasts. I helped you and got to feel your hard nipples and soft breasts. I couldn’t wait to have you again.