First Meeting

Story Info
Her first meeting with you.
2.2k words
4.04
20.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of Conor Oberst blared through the speakers in my car in an attempt to calm my nerves as i drove. He’d never failed to help calm me down…until that very moment. The butterflies fluttering in my tummy were beginning to slam-dance and i was seriously considering turning around. So many thoughts were racing through my mind.

What if You decided i wasn’t pretty enough for You? What if You just didn’t like me at all?

The dull ache between my legs was the only thing that kept me from going back home again. It had been so long. i finally had a chance to feel the touch of a Man again. i had the opportunity to meet up with an amazing Man i’d started talking with only a few days before. i couldn’t very well turn around and throw it away.

The directions You gave me led me easily to the coffee shop where W/we were to meet. i stepped out of the car and stood on nervously shaking legs, wondering if they’d actually support me long enough to get inside. My stilettos clicked on the pavement as i crossed the parking lot and entered the coffee shop.

i sighed happily as i breathed in the familiar aroma and walked up to the counter. "Extra hot double tall vanilla soy latté, please," i requested, ordering my usual. i shook visibly as i waited. When my order was up, i grabbed my coffee and hurried to a table in the corner.

i sat, sipping my coffee while i waited, my thoughts wandering to You. i wondered what You’d look like. i’d only seen one picture, which hadn’t really showed me much. The butterflies were finally starting to subside when i felt a strong hand grip my shoulder.

"Hello, girl" i heard a deep, rich voice from behind me.

i gasped and started to pull away. i recognized the voice as Yours and closed my eyes, smiling softly as i immediately began to relax.

"Hello, Sir" i whispered as You moved to the chair across the table from me.

i tried desperately to keep my eyes down, remembering You had told me i would be expected to look at You only when being spoken to. i could feel Your gaze upon me, studying me, judging me. i shivered wishing You’d say something, the silence bringing my nervousness back full force.

Finally You said, "Go into the bathroom and wait for me, girl." i rose quickly, and hurried to the back of the coffee shop.

i knocked on the door then entered, closing the door behind me, shaking again with nervousness. It seemed like i was waiting for ages before You joined me in the small room, immediately telling me

"Remove your clothes, slut."

i dropped my gaze to the floor as i clutched the hem of my shirt and pulled it slowly up over my alabaster tummy and off over my head, dropping it onto the floor beside me. i could feel the heat as a pink blush spread over my lightly freckled cheeks.

my thumbs hooked into the waistband of my skirt and i slowly slid it down over supple hips and cream-colored thighs; releasing the skirt and letting it fall to the floor around my feet. i kicked it aside gently.

my fingertips trailed over my tummy as i moved my hands toward my chest. i easily flipped the clasp of my bra open, my small, perky tits bouncing free. i then brushed the straps off of my shoulders and let the bra fall to the floor alongside my skirt and top.

i could feel Your gaze traveling over my body, burning into my flesh, as i stood naked before You.

"Turn slowly, girl," You commanded. "I want to see all of you."

my rosy cheeks flushed deep crimson at Your words and i began to turn. When i was turned completely away from You, You grabbed onto my hip with one hand and then pressed down on my back with the other, bending me over in front of You.

i whimpered quietly as Your fingertips traced meandering patterns down my back, brushing more deliberately over one supple cheek. You grabbed my ass and squeezed it hard, causing a soft moan to escape my gently parted lips. i closed my eyes, smiling to myself, nearly beside myself with pleasure at finally being touched the way that i’d ached to be touched for the past two years.

You released Your grip on my ass and said, "Stand up, girl, and face me."

i shook as i stood and turned toward You again, dropping my gaze to the floor. You brushed my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear, saying softly

"Look at me so I can see Your face."

i beamed, excited to finally get a good look at You, and turned my face up to You. You smiled in return, sending a warm feeling through my entire body.

"You’re beautiful, pet. I’m pleased that you dressed as I told you to" You said.

my smile widened and i replied, "Thank You, Sir! i’m so glad You approve of me."

"Now get dressed and go back to the table and finish your coffee while you wait for Me" You told me.

i scrambled to get dressed, slipping back into my skirt, putting on my bra, and pulling my shirt on, before hurrying out of the bathroom and returning to the table.

A few minutes later You joined me but didn’t sit down.

"W/we’re leaving, girl" You said.

i stood and Your hand immediately found its way to the small of my back, subtly but firmly pushing me toward the door. You guided me to Your car and opened the door for me, allowing me to take a seat before shutting the door behind me and getting in on the other side.

You started the car and drove U/us to Your house, opening the door for me again when we arrived. You grabbed me gently by the wrist and led me inside, through the house, and into Your bedroom.

"Strip, pet" You commanded.

i shivered, eager to find out what was in store for me, and slid my skirt down my smooth legs. i hurried to remove my shirt and tossed it aside before unclasping my bra and letting it, too, fall to the floor.

i stood before You again fully exposed to You. You pushed me down onto the bed and told me,

"Lie on your stomach and raise that ass high in the air, girl" watching intently as i did as You said.

i stretched out on Your bed, kneeling with my legs widely spread, raising my ass high as i buried my face into a pillow, trying to hide the wide grin that was slowly spreading across my face. i felt You sit on the bed beside me, Your hand sliding up the back of one thigh to my ass, rubbing it gently. Your fingertips brushing over my flesh, stroking slowly up and down between my cheeks.

As You stroked lower, Your fingertip brushed over my dripping hole and You asked me, "Why are you so wet, slut?"

i shivered, mumbling into the pillow, "Because i’ve ached for You all day, Sir" as i slowly rocked my hips, pressing back against Your hand.

You lifted Your hand, bringing it down hard on one exposed cheek, leaving an angry red hand print on my pale flesh, then wiping off the cunt-slime from Your fingers.

You laugh quietly, saying, "you ARE a little slut, aren’t You!" quickly shoving one of Your fingers into my ass.

my back arched deeply as i cried out in pain then began to roll my hips, moaning softly as the heat in my cunt rose. You began to stroke Your fingers in and out of my ass, stretching me a little before forcing a second finger deep into my ass with the first. You pumped Your fingers harder and faster, sending shivers of pleasure and pain racing up my spine. my entire body began to quiver, overwhelmed. You jammed Your fingers into my ass one last time then slowly withdrew them.

You leaned back and undid Your pants, pulling them down and stepping out of them, then pulling Your cock out and saying, "Come wrap Your lips around this, slut."

i got up on my hands and knees and crawled closer to You, leaning down and wrapping my tiny hand around Your cock, squeezing gently. my lips brushed softly over the head, placing a soft kiss there, then i flicked my tongue slowly out, dragging it down the length of Your cock and back up again.

i wrapped my full lips tightly around the head, slowly taking it into my mouth, breathing deeply before taking the last inch, filling my throat with Your cock. i moaned contentedly as I began to bob my head, my mouth moving up and down Your shaft, Your hand in my hair guiding me.

i wrapped my lips tighter around Your cock, my eyes widening as You forced it into my mouth, into my throat. i choked a little, trying to swallow all of You, moaning as You began to fuck my mouth. i gagged as You fucked up into my mouth, choking me with Your cock.

You slid Your pulsing cock from my mouth, slapping it to my cheek, slapping my face a couple of times with Your cock, my spit glistening on my cheeks where Your flesh struck mine.

i whimpered a breathy "no…" barely audible, begging to have You back inside of me.

"Don’t tell me no, whore" You said to me, as You lay down on Your back, pulling me on top of You so i was straddling You.

i rubbed my now throbbing pussy over Your cock as i leaned down to kiss You, my hand reaching down to Your cock, positioning You at my entrance, sitting down hard onto You. i cried out as You filled me entirely, biting my full bottom lip, grinding hard against You as You stretched me, slowly rocking back and forth on Your cock.

i sat up, leaning back so You could see me, slender fingers combing through my dark tresses, holding it back as i started to bounce in Your lap, Your cock pounding into my tight little cunt. My tits bounced up and down as i rode You, Your hands sliding up my sides, squeezing my breasts, squeezing hard, fingers pinching and twisting my pert little nipples. Your hands slid back down to my ass, lifting me up on Your cock, pulling me down harder onto You as You fucked up into me.

You groaned, pulling me off of You and throwing me down on the bed again. You grabbed the pillow from beneath me, my face now pressed into the mattress. You lifted my hips, shoving the pillow beneath them, my firm ass now high in the air, exposed to You.

A sharp stinging pain shot through my body, my back arching as i recoiled from the pain, heat radiating from the place where Your hand struck my ass. i whimpered, wiggling my ass a little, begging silently for more. You struck the other cheek even harder, smiling as You heard me scream, holding me firmly by the hips.

While I was still squirming from the sharp pain on my ass, You pounded Your cock into me, forcing it deep inside me. i moaned, shuddering with pleasure as i fucked back against You, my ass slapping against Your hips as You fucked into me. my entire body shook as my pussy clenched around You.

i gasped, begging "Sir please may I cum? Please?"

You growled, "Cum, slut."

i thrust harder back against You as You pounded into me, my body shaking uncontrollably as my pussy clenching around Your throbbing cock. i collapsed in front of You, held up only at the waist, hardly able to move as You pulled out of me.

i felt Your hardness smack against my ass cheek, my cum wet and cool on my warm flesh, Your fingers dipping into my wetness, spreading it over my tight asshole, positioning Your cock before it.

You grabbed my hips, sliding Your entire length deep into my ass, pounding hard into me, fucking me fast and hard as i cried out, begging for more. You pounded into my ass, Your fingers digging into my flesh as You pulled me against You.

i felt Your cock grow as You got closer, my ass stretched as You tore it apart with each thrust. You fucked as hard as You could into my tight asshole, groaning. You pulled me hard against You, holding Yourself inside me as You felt my ass clench around Your cock.

You shuddered, Your cock pulsing inside me, i could feel Your hot cum streaming into me, filling me.

You collapsed on top of me, Your cock resting inside my ass. i shivered as You held me, trying to catch my breath, feeling Your breath on my neck as You tried to do the same. After a moment, You stood up and got dressed, telling me to do the same.

W/we walked back to Your car, and You drove me back to the coffee shop to pick up my car.

You kissed my forehead and said, "I’ll talk to You tonight, girl" and You left.

i sat in my car for a few minutes, trying to compose myself, smiling as I recounted the day’s events in my head.