First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

She bent at the waist and untied the hiking boots. Her breasts hung slightly from her chest. She stepped out of the boots, unbuttoned the jeans and pushed them down off her hips and down her legs. I noticed that the panty liner was wet. She folded the jeans, picked up her bra and sweatshirt and went inside. Less than a minute later she was back standing beside me.

"Stand in front of me, please."

She stood right in front of me. From the rocking chair I was eye level with her breasts. She held her arms at her sides. Her pubic mound was shaved smooth. Her tan lines were very faint and showed that she wore a modest bikini last summer.

"Did you shave for me?"

"Yes, Nick."

"Did you think of asking me if I wanted you shaved?"

"Yes! I thought about asking often, but couldn't ask."

"Because?"

"I couldn't ask. I don't know why, Nick."

"You have been trained that there are subjects a woman does not talk with a man about. You are embarrassed to have me see you stand here naked and it is exactly what you wanted. The only reason you can stand here is because it wasn't your choice. Did you choose to shave or did one of your friends tell you to do it?"

"My friend knows I am here with you. She told me you would like it if I shaved. Did I do wrong, Nick?"

"Yes! You should have asked me, not someone who doesn't know me. Did you ask her if I like oysters?"

"She wouldn't know that, Nick."

"She wouldn't know if I like shaved pussy either. As it happens I do. Now, give me another taste of you."

She slowly reached into her slit and withdrew a finger covered with her juices. She aimed it at my mouth and I opened, allowing her to put her finger inside. We held eye contact as I sucked her finger.

"When was the last time you climaxed?"

"In the bathroom on the plane, Nick." She blushed.

"Did you use that finger to do it?" I held her wrist and she still had the wet finger extended.

"Yes, Nick."

"Get it wet again and put it in your own mouth. Suck it.'

I watched and she did as I asked while continuing to look at my eyes.

"Do you want me to touch you?"

"Yes, Nick! If it will please you."

"Your feet are three inches apart. When you stand in front of me your feet need to be shoulder width apart. Do you know why?"

"So you always have easy access to my pussy?"

"For the next three days you do not have a pussy. It is mine. You have it for my pleasure. When you are good I will do wild things to bring you and my pussy pleasure. Not only is that my pussy, your body, mind and spirit are mine. You gave them to me for this weekend. The most powerful woman in the world in regards to this body is you. I am honored that you gave yourself to me."

My right index finger touched her at the top of her pussy slit and held still. She shivered when she felt my finger.

As slowly as I could I moved the finger along her lips far between her legs and stopping only when I touched the pucker of her ass.

"Does my touching your ass pucker excite you?"

"Yes, Nick!"

"Please don't cum until I give you permission. My pussy only cums when I give permission."

"I understand, Nick."

My hand pulled back and I said, "Turn around, please." When she faced the Rockies in the distance, I stopped her. I slipped my hand between her thighs and touched her slit again. As my finger traced her lips I felt her juices slip out and coat my finger.

Slowly and deliberately I traced her lips over and over. Sometimes my finger slid deeper within her slit and other times my touch remained just at the outside of her lips.

"You feel better to me than I thought you would. That pleases me."

Twice more I stroked her lips.

"I think feeling you cumming against my finger will thrill me."

Three more strokes, the third one deep inside her lips.

"Would you cum for me, if I asked you to?"

Her voice quivered as she answered, "I would love to cum for you! Nick, may I cum for you?"

"Are you ready?"

Her body shivered and shook. She was holding back the orgasm her body wanted.

"Then cum for me now, my Pet." My voice was soft, almost a whisper. My finger touched her clit and her knees weakened, her juices flowed into my hand and she moaned deeply. I thought for a second I might need to catch her before she fell but she caught herself and did not fall.''

My hands and arms went around her waist and held her as she calmed down.

"That was wonderful, my Pet. You have pleased me. Take your towel and go sit inside by the fire."

She was unsteady but did as I asked. I gathered the wine, opener and glasses and followed her inside. She put the folded towel on the rug near one of the large chairs and near the fire. She sat so that her pussy was on the towel but her legs were not. They were spread wide enough that I could reach in and easily feel her pussy.

I added two logs to the fire. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes.

"Was your first orgasm with me as you thought it would be?"

"No, Honey. I didn't know you could take my body there with such a slow gentle touch. It was incredible! Thank you, Honey."

"In the fridge there are two salmon steaks, two half baked potatoes for baking and some green beans. If you start cooking now we will both be hungry for dinner when it is ready. Please make dinner."

"Yes, Honey. May I kiss you before I go?"

"You have an idea that somehow this is about me pleasing you. It is not. It is about you pleasing me. I am sure we will kiss. It will be when I choose. Go cook, please." I had intended to kiss her but would wait, making sure she knew it was my idea, not hers.

She dipped her head, stood and went to the kitchen. I watched for a few minutes, enjoying watching her ass move as she cooked and watching her wonderful body. She was not slender like the models in magazines. She had some meat on her and a lot of the meat was muscle. Enough ass to hold on to and her proportions were pleasing to look at as well as hold. Her look was much like the look of the healthy farm women I had grown up around. That does not mean she was an airbrushed woman. There were stretch marks and a few scars from life on her body. They were unimportant. I was more interested in the woman within, although I thought her body to be the sexy, healthy type I often prefer.

In the chest I found a short chain with rubber tipped clips at each end. I brought it with me to one of the kitchen chairs.

"Can you stop cooking for one minute without ruining my dinner?"

"Yes, Honey."

"Then, please stand here." I pointed right in front of where I sat. I took the clip in one hand and attached it to her left nipple. She winced a little and held still. The other clip did not quite reach the other nipple, as the chain was about an inch and a half short. I pressed on the outside of her breast and pushed it until the clip would attach to the nipple. Again, she winced a little and when I released her breast the tension bent her nipples toward each other.

"Is the pain bearable?"

"Yes. Nick, I can take it."

"Thank you. You may return to the kitchen."

Fifteen minutes passed and she was still monitoring the progress of our dinner. I went to her, held her from behind and opened the clips, releasing her nipples. She moaned as the blood filled them again. She softly said, "Thank you, Honey."

When my Pet served dinner she did not sit until I motioned for her to do so. Like most women she sat with her knees together. I reminded her that she was hiding my pussy from me when she did that. When she opened her legs I touched her gently along her slit. She thanked me. Dinner was excellent. We cleaned up together and during that time I asked about her experience with bondage. It was a short conversation. She did not even have memories of being tied up as a child.

"How do you feel about being bound now?"

"I saw the things in that chest when I was unpacking. They scare me and... they excite me."

"Scare you because you will lose control or because you don't trust me?"

"Because I will lose control. The trust issue comes to my mind, but I have already decided to trust you."

"I would like to spend an hour or so in a bondage scenario. You do remember the safe words?"

"Yes. Green, Yellow and Red. Just like traffic lights."

"Good. Let's go to the rug by the fire. I think the light will be perfect there."

I went to the chest and brought back various items. My Pet looked at them and I could see the excitement in her eyes. I asked her to stand with her arms at her sides. I positioned a two inch wide webbed belt so it passed between her right arm and her body, passed in front of her and under her left arm, looping back to Velcro closed in front of her. It would, by itself, not hold her arms in place. Using another webbed belt just below the first and passing the belt behind her, the two belts secured her arms, above her elbows, to her sides. I bent her arms so they crossed in front of her lower chest and used a wider webbed belt to secure her wrists together. She no longer had the use of her arms.

"Are the belts too tight? If I leave them on for an hour will your circulation be cut off?"

"Nick, as long as I don't try to move, I'm comfortable physically. Mentally, I just realized that I cannot get loose on my own."

I helped her lie on her back on the rug in front of the fire. When she was flat I bent a leg so that her heel touched her ass. Using another webbed belt I wrapped her thigh and leg together as high on her thigh as the belt would go. A small rope passed between her thigh and lower leg and around the belt, securing that the belt would not move if she struggled. On the other leg I duplicated the restraint.

"My Pet, are you in any pain?"

"No, Nick. The belts are not so tight they hurt at all."

"Are you warm enough?"

"Yes, Honey. I'm fine."

"Are you wet?"

"Yes, Honey. I am wet."

My finger pressed directly into her vagina. She was very wet. I grabbed her towel and made sure it was under her so it could catch any fluids she dripped.

I had one more item for her. I showed her what looked like a small plastic egg with a wire dangling from it.

"Do you know what this is?"

"No, not really. I think I know where it goes, Nick. Does it go in my pussy?"

"Yes." My hand gently pressed it into her, about two inches inside her.

Out of her sight, I picked up the remote control for the egg. One button was all the control I needed. Pressed, the button turned on the vibrating egg. Released, it stopped vibrating.

"I do not want you to cum. You do not have permission to cum. Understand?"

"Yes, Nick."

"Good. I'm going for a walk. When I get back I have another surprise for you."

"I will miss you, Honey."

"I will think of you while I am gone."

She was positioned so I could see her from one of the windows without her seeing me. I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. A few steps and I was at the window, looking in. She squirmed a little, testing the boundaries of her world. Then she relaxed, fully aware that she was not getting loose and allowing herself to attempt to be Ok with that.

I waited two minutes and then pressed the button. Her body jerked and I knew the egg was working. For exactly a minute I pressed the button. After I released it I walked to the trees near our cabin. I was looking for a suitable set of trees for another bondage that we might do the next day. When I found them I pressed the button again, for a full minute.

Over the course of an hour I pressed the button about ten times. Not close enough in time for her to orgasm but often enough that she would never forget about the egg or the orgasm she desired.

At the end of the hour I opened the door and stepped back into the cabin. The control was in my pocket.

"I see you decided to stay. I'm pleased."

"I have been waiting for you, Honey."

"What have you been thinking about?"

"At first, I thought about how being helpless made me feel. I was scared. What if someone came in while you were gone? I couldn't do anything!"

"And?"

"And then the thing you put inside me began to vibrate! It felt strange and then wonderful. I knew you told me not to cum but I could feel that if it buzzed for long I wouldn't be able to resist. I don't want to disappoint you. I prayed that it would stop! It did."

"And?"

"And I thought about how my focus was changing. A week ago I would have relaxed and let the orgasm happen. Now, I only want to cum if you want me to. I mean, I do want to cum, but doing what you want is more important than what I want."

"I am very pleased. The egg is going to come on again, soon. I still don't want you to cum. Feel it inside you and think of telling me how close you are to cumming. Right now, on a scale of one to ten, with ten being you have lost control and your orgasm has you, and one is you have no thought of being turned on at all, where are you?"

"Five."

"Tell me when you are at six."

My finger pressed the button.

"I feel it vibrating inside me."

About a minute later she said, "I'm at six, Honey."

"Tell me when you are at seven, please."

She squirmed a little and a few seconds later said, "I'm at seven, Nick!"

"At each number, tell me where you are."

When she said eight I shut off the egg. Her eyes opened wide and she looked at me. "It stopped!"

Twenty seconds or so passed and she said, "I'm at seven."

When she opened her mouth to tell me she was at six I turned the egg back on.

"It's back on! Oh, it feels so good! Eight! I'm at eight!"

The next time she opened her mouth I shut off the egg.

She lifted her feet from the floor about two inches, all the movement she could make. Her hands clenched and unclenched.

"Oh, my God, I want to cum for you! Please Nick, may I cum for you?"

I pressed the button. She screamed, "Nine! I'm so close!"

"Do not cum yet! Hold back! Hold back for me, my Pet."

Every muscle she could tighten to hold back she tightened. Her back arched. Beads of sweat appeared on her body and her legs.

"Cum for me! Now!"

She screamed and her knees clamped together. I watched the muscles of her belly spasm and quiver. I reached down and touched her nipple. She screamed again and then went limp. My finger left the button and the egg stopped.

Her body shook in aftershocks and for at least a minute she shook, rested and shook again. Her eyes were closed. Her breathing returned to normal and her eyes opened.

"Thank you, Honey. I have never felt anything like that in my life."

I knelt beside her and grasped the wire and pulled. Slowly the egg slid from her when it was half visible I pressed the button again.

"Oh Shit! Nine! Nick, nine!"

"Cum again! Pop the egg out when you cum!"

Seconds later the egg popped out and she said, "Ten!" She moaned and thrashed as much as her bindings would allow. The muscle spasm and aftershocks were even stronger.

When her eyes opened she looked up at me with exactly the look I wanted. Only a man who has taken a woman to that place in her body and mind knows the look I saw.

"I am yours," she softly said. I knew she spoke the truth. I cleaned her up, wiping the sweat from her, the fluids from her pussy and then I removed the belts and ropes. She was limp and did not move even when the bondage was removed.

"Would you like to move?" I asked.

"If it would please you, I will move."

I helped her up. We took it slowly and I kissed her often as we moved her. When she was up and able to stand alone I walked us into the bathroom. I had her sit on the toilet as I undressed and turned on the shower. The shower had a bench along one side. The enclosure was five foot square, plenty of room for four people to shower together. When the water was warm enough I helped her inside and sat her on the bench.

My hands soaped her body and my words told her how proud I was of her. The strength came back into her and she stood on her own when I asked her. Her pussy was still quite sensitive as were her breasts.

She reached for my cock and I told her "No." She looked in my eyes and stopped. "Soon enough for that, my Pet. Soon enough for that."

After we dried, I guided her to the bed. I asked her which side she normally slept on and she pointed to the right side. I put her on the left. I got in on the right side and brought her to me. We spooned together with me behind her and fell asleep with my arms around her.

When I woke she was awake but not moving. I held her close to me and kissed the back of her neck.

"Good Morning, Honey. Would you like me to suck you?"

"That would be fun! However, if you do that you need to be able to drink everything in my full bladder. Otherwise we will make a mess of the bed. I think I'll pass on the sucking until after I visit the bathroom. Will you wait here for me?"

"Of course, Honey. I'm yours."

When I came back she had not moved. I lay beside her and she turned enough that she could take my cock in her mouth. She began by kissing the head and then the shaft, holding my nuts in her hand. Her kisses became deeper and she took all of my shaft into her mouth, playing with my head with her tongue. When I was full engorged she was still taking all of me, bumping my head down into her throat with each stroke. I was not going to last with this treatment! She was too good. As my ball sack started to tighten up she wrapped her hand around the sack and slowly applied pressure, pulling the sack down just a little. That helped stave off my cumming.

She turned a little more on the bed and I could reach her cunt. I pushed two fingers into her, twisting and fucking her with them. She moaned and sucked harder. I came, suddenly going from eight to ten without stopping at nine at all. She swallowed every drop and spent time makings sure no more was coming out of me. I was fully flaccid when her mouth opened and I was released.

"I hope you want bacon for breakfast, Nick. I think I already ate all the sausage."

We laughed and stayed in bed for some time, touching and talking.

"Pet, Have you considered that if you are a sub, and you decide you want to live as a sub, you may need to relocate?"

"Yes. I did some checking and found that I can transfer to the Los Angeles area and still keep my job"

"Why would you check specifically the Los Angeles area?"

"If I am going to live as a sub, I want to be with you, Honey."

"Perhaps you would like someone else better."

"I have been testing the waters with you for seven months. I was attracted to you when I read the first story of yours. I haven't seen or felt anything that has changed my opinion that if I am a sub I want to be with you."

"Not even when I bound you last night and left you alone for an hour?"

"I was scared a little but I realized that you wouldn't actually put me in any danger. I was safe. You didn't hurt me. You taught me that my body could bring you and me pleasure in ways I didn't even know were possible."

"Have you decided you want to live as a fulltime sub, twenty-four hours a day seven days a week?"

"I'm not quite sure but I am leaning that way."

"Decisions are difficult. Especially, decisions that will change your life. Experience today and tomorrow before you decide. Ask me questions about how life would be with me. It will not be like it is here. I work, you work, and the housekeeper doesn't do everything like they do here."

"Tell me about your house, if you would, please."

"It is a nice house about a mile from the beach. Four bedrooms, three baths, a pool and a hot tub. There is no view from the house to the ocean."

"What would be my jobs if I lived with you?"

"One job. Do whatever you can to have my life work for me."

"Would I make the meals?"

"Usually. I like to cook, so sometimes I will choose to cook. Sometimes we will go out. Most of the cooking, cleaning, laundry will be your responsibility. Outside the sexual part of our relationship most of the decisions will be mine. Inside the sexual relationship, all the decisions will be mine. If we are going on vacation you will, of course, have a voice but not the decision. You will wear what I pick and only what I pick."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers