First Meeting

Story Info
First real life meeting of online lovers.
1k words
3.69
7.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I waited for the bath to finish running, I ran through everything in my mind once more to be sure I hadn't forgotten anything.

Nothing sprang to mind thankfully, I was already very nervous. Turning the bath off I slipped under the water and tried to relax. Jess was in the city for some conference or other, she had told me but it was lost in the fact she was going to be close and wanted to meet up.

Jess and I have never met in person but with the amount of time we had spent talking online and on the phone it felt like we had known each other for a lifetime. Yes I know it's a cliché but that's just the way it was with us. Jess was smart, funny, beautiful. The more I thought about it the more nervous I got. What if she didn't like me in person, what if she did. Our relationship had started out just chatting but had slowly gone from harmless flirts to something more. Jess was married I knew but I knew more about her than even her husband. I knew so much about her hopes, dreams and desires it was scary. Things had gotten steamy with us on several occasions over the phone.

Shaking the water off my head as I sat up, I decided I should stopping thinking about what if she didn't like me in person and start getting ready for our date. I finished washing and stepped out the bath, looking down at my freshly shaven crotch.

"Well she said she preferred clean shaven"

After getting dressed in a simple pair of jeans and shirt, I headed to the bar where we had agreed to meet.

Come 7pm I was sitting in the bar trying to stay calm when the phone beeped with a text message.

'Going to be 10 mins late, something's taking longer than planned. Sorry xx'

I checked the clock, wishing she wasn't going to be late I was already nervous enough but at least she wasn't cancelling. I ordered a drink and headed over to a vacant booth and sat looking out the window. I was still staring out the window when I heard a soft cough.

"Sorry I am late"

Standing there grinning was Jess, her green eyes sparkling. I nearly tripped over my own feet standing up to give her a hug and a kiss.

"Don't worry about it, shit happens. Just glad you came"

She sat and smiled at me throughout dinner, I was mesmerised by her eyes. A bomb could have gone off and I would barely have noticed. We had finished our food and were sipping our drinks when I decided I had to know.

"So what do you think of me now you have met me in person?"

Jess just grinned at me with a sparkle in her eyes and I felt her foot brush the top of my thigh.

"I think you promised me a massage if I ever made up here."

I couldn't help myself I burst out laughing, my nerves totally gone. I leaned over the table and kissed her softly.

"About time you did that mr" she laughed.

We headed over to her hotel, stopping only for another kiss. We got to the hotel and went straight to the lift. As we were standing there waiting for the lift I let my hands wander over her bum, squeezing it. Jess smacked my hand away and raised her eyebrows.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself I murmured its just so cute"

The lift doors closed and Jess pressed up against me and crushed my lips with hers. I was running my fingers through her hair as we the lift arrived at the 7th floor. Taking out her key, she unlocked the door and pulled me inside. I pulled her towards me and started to kiss her neck, knowing how much she liked that. She squirmed away from me.

"Naughty, I have something for you first." She pulled her top off, and dropped her jeans to reveal the silky blue teddy she was wearing

"you like?" she asked as she twirled around showing off her ample assets.

"Wow, just wow. You know I do." I stepped closer and crushed her body to mine "Can't you tell?" I asked cheekily.

Her hands yanked at my belt, and unzipped my jeans. She rubbed my cock through my boxers. Then she slipped her hand inside and gripped my cock and stroked it.

"You shaved, oh my god, you're shaved"

"Well you said you liked it that way, and I figured just in case"

That was enough talking for both of us, we tore the rest of my clothes off and lay on the bed kissing and stroking each other's bodies. I reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy through the teddy, it was soaking. Pulling it to the side I slipped a finger into her wet pussy and teased her slowly. Pulling it out to run it in circles over her clit. I brought the finger to my mouth and sucked her juices from it. She pushed me over onto my back and stood up and stepped out of her teddy and knelt one leg either side of my head and lowered herself to my waiting mouth, I spread her lips and tongued her soaking pussy with pleasure, flicking the tip of my tongue over her clit eliciting moans from here. She had her hands cupping her breasts squeezing them and tweaking her nipples as she ground her hips onto my mouth.

"Don't stop, just don't stop" she blurted out breathlessly

I had no intention of stopping, my tongue was flicking over her clit, she looked down at me between her legs and closed her eyes as I could feel her pussy tighten as I tried to to push my tongue in deeper. My face was covered in her juices as she got off my face and lay next to me and kissed me softly. Tasting herself on my lips. Several minutes later she sat up on an elbow and looked at me.

"So about that massage"