First Meeting

Story Info
A cashier finds herslef drawn to the wrong man.
1.6k words
4.42
10.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never felt like this before. What was wrong with her? Ellianna thought about all of this as she paced back and forth behind the register at the clothing store. She had been working at the same mens clothing store for over 3 years and never in all her time there had she wanted a customer like she wanted him. Sure, she thought about taking men into the storage room and having her way with them but that were just fantasy. This was different. Just looking at this man made her wet. He was the kind of man who knew what he had how he looked and knew how to use all of it against women. He was dressed in full white. The sharp contrast made his skin look a midnight black. Ellianna pictured that startling color on his entire body. She could tell from the way that the suit fit that he had a toned chest and flat stomach. She suddenly had an image of her kissing her way down that chest, starting at his neck making sure to kiss both nipples then down that flat stomach to..... She had to get that out of her mind. She went into the back room to grab order forms and to clear her head. When she came out of the back room she saw that he was waiting at the counter. Ellianna looked around hoping the other cashier was around. Seeing that she was not Ellianna went to help the man herself.

"Hi my name is Ellianna, is there something that I can help you with?" she put her number into the register and looked up at the customer. She was met with the most beautiful green eyes she had ever seen. She felt herself fall onto those eyes.

"Ellianna?" she shook her head. What was she doing? She broke eye contact to see that he had put a suit set on the counter. She felt a blush creep up her face.

"I'm so sorry. Would you like me to ring that up for you?" what has gotten into her today? She had never spaced out like that. She looked up again this time avoiding his eyes and saw that he was smiling. She was dazzled.

"No I need to know whether this came in a darker color and if you had any in stock. I'm sorry for prying but are you okay? You look a little flushed." the smile fell off his face and he looked at Ellianna with real concern. She looked at the counter so that she wouldn't look in his eyes. He knew that he had a strong affect on women and even some men but never had he seen someone react this way. He could tell from her composure that she was wet and just that was enough for his beast to come to the surface. He turned from the counter so that she couldn't see his inner battle.

Ellianna didn't know if she had said something or what but she suddenly felt him tense and when she lifted her head he had turned from her. She wanted to go to him but curbed the reflex. She didn't even know this man. Why was she so in-tune to his feelings? She had to get away from him. As she looked up the suit in the computer the other employee came out of the back room fixing her hair and dress. Ellianna made a note to talk to her about having sex with the stock men at work. What she did on her own time wasn't any of Ellianna's business but she would not let her do that here. She found the information as she was thinking.

"I'm very sorry but it seems that although we do indeed sell a darker shade of that suit we don't have any in stock right now. Would you like me to call and notify you when we get it in?" the man seemed to think about it for a moment before answering.

"No thank you. I will be in soon enough. Just put it on hold for me." He turned to walk out the door. Ellianna had to yell to get him to turn back around.

"I need your name. Please."

"My name is ale- Aron. My name is Aron."

"OK.... Aron they should be here in 2 to 3 days. Thank you for coming in and you have a nice day." She felt like such an idiot as he walked out the door. Christina came over and started make excuses to why it took her so long in the back room. Ellianna wasn't in the mood for her shit today.

She told the other employee not to do it again and went to file the forms she had grabbed earlier. As she walked into the store room Ellianna turned and locked the door behind her and thinking that she was just very horny began to finger herself. She slipped her hand under her skirt and past the lace of her thong to her pussy. As she began to play with her clit the door behind her opened. She froze. Oh god what if it's my boss? Ellianna pulled her hand away from her pussy instantly missing the heat of it and turned to face her intruder. It was the man that was in the store earlier. She was stuck. She couldn't leave. He was between her and the door and if she got anywhere near him she was going to jump him right then and there. What was wrong with her? They just stared at each other and then it occurred to her that he wasn't suppose to be here.

"I am sorry sir but you can't be back here" he smiled then. He looked at her wet hand and then at her pussy.

"I am sorry but I thought you invited me." he walked over to Ellianna then and kissed her deeply. She automatically slid her arms around his neck. She tried to get her body to pull away but soon she didn't care. Ellianna melted into him just like he knew she would. the one thing that he didn't expect was that he couldn't let her go. His other self called to him. He had to release her but couldn't make his arms move. His beast cried for her just as his body did. He closed them both out and pulled his arms to his side. When he finally pulled back she could barely breathe. "but if want me to leave I will." With that he turned and walked out. Ellianna didn't know what to do. Her lips still burned from the heat of his kiss. No one had ever kissed her like that. It was like he wanted to eat her soul. Ellianna went through the rest of her shift thinking about her mystery man, of their kiss and of the dark hunger she saw in his black eyes.

As she got into her car to go home she tried to think of anything else to keep her mind straight but by the time she was home she had seeped through her panties. She was so hot and wet that she didn't even bother to get her toy out of the nightstand next to her bed and just fingered herself. Like in the storage room all her thoughts where centered on the man from the store. She rubbed her clit furiously she felt her orgasm building and worked herself harder. She forced three fingers into her hole and as her vision blurred she saw her mystery man standing in her door way. She tried to stop herself but it was too late. She came right in front of her mystery man. When she was finished she collapsed back onto her bad and looked up to see what the man had thought but there was no one there. Too tired to wonder any more about it Ellianna drifted off to sleep.

She was having the best dream ever. Her mystery man was leaning over her kissing her neck and shoulders. She felt him nip at her neck and a gasp came out of her mouth. He kissed his way down to her breasts. He blew on the left nipple until it was erect then slowly took it into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it. Ellianna moaned in pleasure. It felt so good. Replacing his mouth with his hand he moved his attention to the right nipple. Ellianna slipped her hands into his coarse black hair, and arched her back to give him better access. Satisfied with that he kissed his way down her stomach. She felt her womb clench as he got closer to her. She could almost feel his breath on her and then he was gone. She woke up trembling from her dream. There had to be something wrong with her. She looked over at the time. Shit she was going to be late.

...

Alex fell against the side of the building. He couldn't believe how close he had come to taking that poor girl's soul. Even now standing in the cold he had to struggle with his beast. He had never had this problem. Sure he had taken peoples souls before but it had always been bad people and he was always in control. It was different with Ellianna. His beast became stronger when she was around. Alex took a deep breath and forced it out slowly. He knew he was better than this. He had been alive for close to 500 years. He would control himself. Behind Alex something stirred. He had to feed and then he had to go home.