First Meeting Ch. 01

Story Info
You're in total control from minute one.
924 words
4.26
25.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're already in the restaurant looking at the door waiting for me. I'm probably in the car freshening my lipstick. I walk in looking for you – not sure if from the one picture I'll know you when I see you or vice versa. But, of course, that's all made moot when we spot each other. I walk over to the table where you stood up to greet me with a happy smile, a warm hug and a sweet kiss. You hold my hands out just so we can get a look at each other then motion me to sit down. And it begins....

"I can't believe we're finally here," we say almost at once. But thank goodness you keep my hand removing whatever nervousness I had leaving me only with the desire that's been there the whole time. The waitress comes we order our coffee and light breakfast. You whisper, "Are you, ready, Summer?" I look in to your eyes so you can see that I'm as ready as I could be not knowing how wonderful transition from fantasy to reality could be. "I think you're already ready. I think you're already feeling the arousal. You know that I can give you immeasurable pleasure and you're dying for it. Is that right, Summer?"

As always your words sends my lust in to overdrive. My breasts feel like they are pushing against my top, my panties, which I picked out so carefully, are now getting very moist. I unconsciously squirm and that gives you the answer you need. You have a cocky smile which I love. "Tell me, did you cum at all this morning? Or did you wait for me?"

"I didn't cum this morning, although now I wish I had," I responded.

"Why is that?"

"I may have a little more control of myself right now." I blush. Your little confident laugh lets me know that I wouldn't even have control then.

"No control, Summer? Does that mean you're already wanting it? Wanting that first orgasm to, as you say, will give you a bit more control? I have a newsflash for you, Summer. None of your orgasms today will give you any control. You'll know who is in control here, but I think you already do. You listen to each word and get a bit more aroused, wetter, and more in need."

You were right – I was dying already. Your proximity, the smell of you – clean and all male – and, of course, your words, were driving me insane. I wanted to skip breakfast and go upstairs. But you would have none of it. The coffee and food were before us – somehow appearing without me realizing it. "Eat, Summer. You'll need your energy."

I took a bite of whatever I ordered and a sip of coffee. You bent down and kissed my neck melting me a little bit more. Then I hear softly whispered in my ear, "Summer, will you stay wet for me all day? Do you want to feel what you do to me?" You took my hand and put it on your jeans protruding from your hard cock. I gasped. Another gentle kiss on my neck – another gasp. "Is that what you want, Summer? You'll have it.....in my time. You're not ready yet. You don't need it enough yet." You sit back up as if nothing happened while I was coming completely undone. I had no touching to myself and I felt the familiar build not understanding how this man who I've never met before can have this effect on me. You decide that we need to sit closer and you keep my hand on your jeans feeling each throb and pulse through your nicely worn jeans. "You like feeling that, don't you, Summer? You like knowing how aroused you get me and you like to imagine where that cock will take you. But it is ME who will take you places today, Summer, the cock is just a tool." I'm reacting visibly now and I can't believe the need. "You want to cum, don't you, Summer. Right here at the table, you can't stop it, but you must. You'll need my permission. I have to decide you're ready, deserving." I'm clenching my fork with one hand, feeling your throbbing cock through your jeans in my other. Your hand is on my hand there, not letting me rub, just keeping it right there. "You'll ask me for it, Summer, maybe even beg me. Your body is overriding your mind right now because you love being wrapped up in the physical. You feel this good because you allow it – open to the glorious feelings good sex can give you."

"I am so close....."

"You mustn't cum until you ask and I give my permission, Summer."

"Please. Please let me."

"Are you ready? Are you sure? You're in public, dear. Do you want to run the risk others might know what you're doing? What you are? Someone who can't even have enough self-control to get to the room? Or do you even care? Your body is craving the release. The power of it. The sheer force of it. Now, Summer? Are you ready now?" You see the sheer need in my eyes, which hide nothing. "Cum for me, Summer. Right now. Cum hard!"

And I did. My body just imploded right there at the table. Clenching and bending the fork. Pushing my one hand down on your cock.

And that was just the first one.........