First Meeting Fantasy

Story Info
Online conversations move to a real life meeting.
1.1k words
4.06
12k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have gotten past the initial awkwardness of online communication where misunderstandings are easy, tone of voice is unheard, eye expression cannot be seen, and personality quirks are missed. We are at the place of our first face to face lunch meeting (albeit later in the day after the lunch crowd has left) in someplace public but with a private corner tucked away. You begin our conversation by describing to me in graphic language what it feels like for you to spank a woman, what it does for you, why you enjoy it, how there is not a doubt in your mind that at some point in time my bottom will be at your mercy. I raise my eyebrows at the concept of a Sadist having mercy. As you describe this, you kiss me gently and discreetly run your hand under my top and are pleased to discover that I've honored your request and removed my bra upon leaving my office to meet you. As you're talking to me softly, you pinch my nipple hard and roll it between your fingers and thumb, watching my response. As you squeeze my nipple tighter, you give me a verbal description of the naughty things you want to do to me. You also explain to me that what you do and who you're with when you're not with me is none of my business.

You explain to me that you understand I want a man of my own - you're not him - but you can explore my needs with me for a while. With innate understanding of the pain I need you turn me and pull me closer to you. With our heads close together you whisper to me, you release one nipple and grab the other, ever aware of our surroundings. Whatever it is that you're saying to me combined with the pain in my nipple shooting electricity between my legs causes me to pant slightly. With gentle kisses, quiet whispers, and viscous, wicked pinches you promise what awaits me if I follow your lead. Constantly twisting and rolling and pinching me you watch the hunger build in my eyes. You bring your other hand to my lap and move it to the tender flesh of my inner thigh. Through the layer of fabric of my thin slacks you pinch hard up close to my pussy while giving my nipple extra torture. You smile as you hear my gasp, as you feel my lips on your neck, as you watch me involuntarily lean closer to you.

You're fascinated with the thought of showing me, a novice, what pain can do for me. You're impressed with my responses and my willingness to cooperate in such a public place, with a relatively complete stranger. You wonder if I've done this before, but then notice my nervousness and the glances I take periodically showing my awareness of our surroundings, and you feel comfortable that this is a new experience for me. Perhaps one I've imagined or fantasized about, but confident that I've not experienced this kind of situation. Sitting there in the back corner of this public eatery, describing to me in graphic detail what it will be like for you to bind my breasts, watch them swell and turn color, describe to me how you imagine the throbbing would feel for me, your fingers release a nipple and your hand grabs the flesh of my breast and you massage it deeply enough to mark.

With our eyes locked, our heads close, and your abuse of me continuing, you whisper to me. You explain that even though you understand my independence, even though you understand my desire for a full relationship (after all, it's a perfectly normal desire, right?), even though you're interested in hearing about what I think I want and need and enjoy, you remind me (with a returning twisting pinch to my nipple that leaves me breathless) that you've been at this lifestyle a lot longer than I have been. You remind me that you know and understand and appreciate and respect the pain that I need. You tell me that when my mouth crosses the line, my bottom and elsewhere will pay the price. You relay to me that you understand I'm used to being in control ... and .... you understand how I want to experience that control being taken from me. You assure me that you can and will accomplish that desire for me.

Imagine that secretly, you're looking for a challenge. You've played the game of Master with mousy subs before and you're looking for something a bit different this time around. Imagine that you're looking for a stubborn, head-strong, opinionated woman to whom you can show the reality of "putting her in her place", teaching her what her place is. Imagine that you look forward to befriending a sassy wench with a mouth that won't stop, just to have the reason to punish her good and hard. Imagine getting past the words she flings and teaching her ... me ... how good pain can feel.

We leave the lunch table with an understanding between us. I have to return to work with my nipples burning for the next few hours reminding me of all you've said, reminding me of the pain you've promised, reminding me that there are consequences to my words and actions. Leaning me back against the door of my car, pressing your hard cock into my lower belly, again reaching under my top and pinching the side of my breast wickedly enough to bruise, you tell me to expect instructions on when and where we're to meet so that you can punish me appropriately for leaving you this day with a hard, throbbing, untouched, unloved cock in your pants. Your mind is already making plans. You tell me it may be at some future time, after we've gotten to know each other a bit better, but rest assured there will be a punishment for me and there will be a satisfaction for you. With another strong pinch and tug you whisper to me that my behavior this day will be remembered.

As I stand there thinking and receiving everything you give I realize - the promise of the pain you can bring me outweighs my concerns of your marital status, outweighs my concerns of your involvement with anyone else, outweighs my very thoughts about anything other than the pain and new experiences you can bring me. As you step away you chuckle at the hunger you see in my eyes, at the small, squirmy, horny little dance I'm doing. As an impulse you lean in to me and whisper, "Your body is no longer your own. I claim it for my own pleasure. You may no longer inflict pain or pleasure upon yourself unless I specifically instruct you to do so. Do you understand and accept?" With baited breath I nod my head, anticipating what may come.