First Meeting with Master

Story Info
You play with your new submissive.
1.5k words
4.38
21.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the day has arrived. Your plane is due to arrive in three hours. I am nervous, scared and very excited. I have half an hour before I leave. I want to make sure that I am there the moment you step off the plane. Two weeks ago you gave me my wardrobe instructions for meeting you. They were general guidelines—skirt, heels, thigh highs, and no panties. Well now that the day had arrived I was afraid that I would have to wear panties because I was so wet. I contemplated wearing them for the drive but decided against it. I get ready and get in the car going over a mental check list in my head. Hotel confirmation number – check, toy bag – check and so on and so forth. This is going to be the longest two hour drive I had ever taken.

On the way up I wonder if you will make the first move at the airport. I picture you taking me in your arms and giving me a gentle but passionate kiss. The first words out of your mouth simply being I love you. I grow wetter while I am driving. Our meeting playing like a movie in my head.

We walk hand in hand to claim your luggage. Somehow we manage an elevator alone. Once the doors shut you look at me with a grin and say, "spread them." I do and you reach under my skirt and feel my wet pussy. "Good girl," you say as I blush.

We go to the car. I go to get into the drivers seat and you say, "No give me the keys." I hand you the keys and you kiss me again. This kiss is a little more demanding. I feel you wrap your hand in my hair as we lean against the car. You feel the surrender from my body. You pull away leaving me breathless and you just smile.

You tell me to get in and sit bare-assed on the seat. I do as I am told. WE get in the car and head for the motel. While driving out of the garage you slide your hand over and up my leg. I oblige and spread my legs for you. You rest your hand on my pussy.

I give you directions to the motel. I am thankful that I wrote them down because I am not sure I would have been able to get us there otherwise. We go to check in and you stand behind me with your arms around me the whole time that we are checking in. The person behind the counter grins at us and I realize that we must look like newlyweds. I giggle because the idea pleases me.

Once we have our keys I ask if we should take our luggage up or if you want to go get a bite to eat. You smile and say, "Let's take our bags up so I can freshen up and then we will get something to eat." Thinking nothing of it I grab my two bags and we head for the room.

When we get to the room I set my bags down. You walk over and take me in your arms; you tell me again how much you love me and how glad you are to finally have me in your arms where I belong. For the first time I look into your eyes and tell you that I love you.

This time I initiate the kiss gentle at first but then growing more demanding. You again wrap your hand in my hair and start backing me towards the bed. You break the kiss long enough to sit me down. You join me on the bed and we start kissing again. My hands roam up and down your chest and back.

I feel you untie my over shirt and slip it off. Then you begin to lift my camisole off. During this time I have gotten your shirt off of you. My hands are now running over your bare chest and back and I moan in our kiss.

At this point you have gotten my bra off and we are both topless. You break the kiss to pull back and look at me. I turn my eyes down and blush. You reach out and tug my nipples and they get hard. I gasp and you grin. You pull me up to a standing position and slowly while looking into my eyes pull my skirt off.

I am left standing in my stocking sand heels. I blush and you grin again. I say I thought we were going to get something to eat. You tell me there is plenty of time for that. You glance down giving me the non verbal ok to take off your pants. I unzip and unbutton them and slide them and your underwear down all at once. I kneel down to help you step out of them.

I glance up and smile and you nod. I remain on my knees and take your cock in my mouth. At this moment it feels so right. I feel like I have waited forever to have you in my mouth.

You sit on the bed so it's not such a reach. At first I playfully lick around the tip of your cock popping it in between my lips and back out. Then I take you in deep. I feel your hands on the back of my head as you gently guide the pace still allowing me plenty of freedom to play. You're getting harder and I wonder you will cum in my mouth.

You pull me off your cock and help me to stand. You take one of my nipples into your mouth. You start to nibble and suck on it. You get it nice and hard then switch to the other nipple.

Then you pull me down on the bed. We start kissing again. Finally I feel your hand between my legs. I spread them wider. You start playing with my clit, rubbing fast then slowing down. Bringing me close then stopping so I don't cum.

Finally you roll onto me and position yourself between my legs. You ask if I am ready and I tell you I am past ready. You smile. With one stroke you buy your cock deep inside of me. I gasp and moan. It doesn't take long for us to both cum.

When we are done we lay side by side with me in your arms. After a few minutes you say let's take a shower and go get something to eat. I agree. In the shower I take the soap and lather your body. I pay special attention to your cock and balls. You begin to get hard again. A thought crosses my mind and I grin.

You ask me what I was thinking and I blush. I tell you that I want you to fuck my ass. You smile and say that's a good idea. I soap up your cock a little more and turn around and bend over. You soap up my ass and use a couple of fingers, I am moaning loudly. You take your fingers out and I feel your cock at the entrance of my ass.

You push in the head and I gasp. You let me adjust for a little while then push in a little further. Once all the way in you just wait. After a couple of minutes I beg you to fuck me and you happily oblige. I reach back and play with my clit. You are fucking my ass hard. Within a few minutes we both cum again.

After you pull out I stand up and turn to face you. You kiss me and tell me thank you. I smile and tell you anytime. We finish our shower.

Once out of the shower you tell me to wait to get dressed. So I sit wrapped in a towel while you get dressed. Once you are dressed you sit next to me and ask to see the necklace that I told you about. I stand up and as I walk towards my purse you grab the towel. I grin and let it go. I am again naked in front of you.

I get the necklace and bring it to you. It is a sterling silver chain with a silver pendant that has a purple stone in it. You tell me that it is very pretty and for now you want to use it as my 'dress collar'.

I smile and agree. Without being told to I kneel at your feet with my knees wide, back straight, palms upturned resting on my thighs, head up and eyes down. You ask if I am sure that I want your collar. I assure you that I do. I tell you that I want to be your slave more then anything. You place the collar on my neck and have me stand. You kiss me deep and swat my ass. You tell me to get dressed because you are starving.