First Meetings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DPPH
DPPH
8 Followers

I would suck on her nipple and occasionally bite down ever so lightly. As I nibbled and sucked her nipple I started to run my fingers over her left breast. I felt her arch a little more as I started to rub her other nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I sucked her nipple and rubbed her other for a little bit before starting to kiss down lower on her body. I left soft kisses from her breast down to her belly button. I stopped for a second to like and kiss her belly button. I kissed the area just below her belly button and moved on. Amy gasped as I kissed her left hip and down her left leg.

I kissed the tops of her feet before kissing my way back up her right leg. It didn't take too long to kiss her but I wasn't going to complain. I caressed her legs and hips as I kissed the front of her panty covered pussy. I kissed her lips again as I slipped my fingers into the sides of her panties. As I pulled her underwear down Amy lifted her butt off the bed and let her panties move over her hips and ass. She lowered her ass back down onto the bed as I pulled her panties off and tossed them to the side. I took a moment and looked at her fully naked body that lay in front of me.

I tried to capture in my mind how she looked in that moment, just in case this never happened again. I didn't take long before I leaned forward again and started to kiss my way up her legs again. When I got to her hip I stopped for a second to admire the small rectangular patch of brown hair that sat at the v between her legs. I kissed the small patch of hair as Amy spread her legs. I lay on my stomach between her knees and kissed the small patch of hair again. I brought my hand up and ran a finger over her shaven vaginal lips. I heard a soft moan as I replaced the tip of my finger with the tip of my tongue. I lightly licked her outer lips tasting her before pushing my tongue past her slowly moistening lips.

I found her clitoris and softly ran my tongue around it making her moan even more. I played with her clit for a few minutes before I finally sucked it fully into my mouth. Amy's ass raised off the bed for a second as I could feel her hand grab the back of my head. Her fingers caressed the back of my head as I started to calmly insert my index finger into her vagina. I rubbed her insides with my finger as I continued to suckle her clitoris. I tried to find her g-spot with my index finger for a minute before I added my middle finger to the search. She gasped loudly telling me that I'd found the right spot. I could hear her soft sweet moans encouraging me to keep going. I wanted to please her.

I could have kept going for hours but I was stopped when Amy started to pull my head away from her. She put her fingers under my chin when I looked up at her. She looked down at me and tried to pull my head up to her. I pulled my fingers from her then moved up her body leaving kisses over her skin. As I kissed her neck and lips she reached between us and grasped my erection. I slipped my tongue into her warm mouth as she lined my penis up with her vagina. I felt Amy wrap her free arm around my back as I slowly pushed my penis into her.

She moved her hand from my erection and started to caress my lower back and ass as I kept pushing into her. I felt her try and pull me closer as the last inch of my penis entered her. I rested for a second and felt her soft insides gripping me. I stopped kissing her and placed soft kisses on her neck as I felt her vagina start to squeeze me. I wanted her to feel the pleasure that she was giving me so I started to slowly slide my penis in and out of her. She grunted her approval as I put my head on the pillows next to her ear. After a minute I kissed her lips again. I put my weight onto one arm and grabbed her hand with the other. When I broke the kiss to catch my breath Amy started to kiss my neck.

We made love like that for an astonishingly long time while we occasionally switched from kissing each others lips to kissing each others neck and shoulders. Finally I started to hear her gasp and moan that she was about to cum. I pushed myself up higher on my arm and watched her face as she came very. I kept moving even though her body was gripping me so hard that I almost couldn't move. The look in her eyes as her orgasm took her made mine well up in my body. I let go of her hand put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her into a passionate kiss. I felt her wrap her arms around me again and she held me to her. I finally pushed into her one last time as I started to cum. She stroked my back and we kept kissing as I shot the last of my orgasm into her.

We lay there for a while holding each other letting my erection subside and slowly slip from her. I gave Amy a soft kiss before I lay down next to her on the bed. We lay on there staring at the ceiling until she got up from the and went into the bathroom. Once she came out I made a quick run myself. When I'd finished Amy was already laying under the covers. I lay behind her and draped my arm across her stomach. Her naked back touching my chest comforted me as we quickly drifted off to sleep. It didn't take long before we were both out completely.

I don't really remember dreaming but I do remember that it was a very restful sleep. It was a very deep sleep. When I woke up the next morning I realized that Amy was gone. I have to say that I was disappointed. I'd wanted to wake up next to her. In that moment I was afraid that she didn't want to see me anymore. That I had done something wrong. But as I got up and got dressed I found a letter on the bedside table.

DPPH
DPPH
8 Followers
12