First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nuum
nuum
25 Followers

Still wet, I slid into her pussy pretty easily, after a few strokes I was all the way in and she was comfortable. She watched me as I slowly started fucking her again. Grabbing her hips I slid her back and forth on my hard cock. I saw her little ass looking back at me.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and massaged them as I fucked her. I could feel her watching me but I couldn't take my eyes off that beautiful ass. I started rubbing a finger in between her ass cheeks as I fucked her and she jumped.

"What are you doing? That tickles!"

"It's supposed to. Do you want me to stop?"

"No...keep doing it...it makes me tingle."

Who was I to stop then? I continued to rub a finger up and down her ass while I fucked her doggie style. My pace quickened, seeing her ass right there and fucking her I was going to come soon. I brought my thumb to my mouth and licked it.

"What are you going to do with that?"

My reply was simply to put my thumb on her asshole and start rubbing it very quickly. It didn't tickle her anymore. Her asshole started clenching and unclenching, so did her pussy around my cock. She flipped her head and her hair flew around in the air.

I love that.

"I'm getting real close," as my fucking quickened and my thumb kept pace.

She laid her head down on the arm of the couch and reached a hand down to her own clit and she said, "Go for it."

I grabbed her hard with one hand and resumed fucking her like a madman. With the other hand I kept massaging her asshole. Getting really turned on I inserted the tip of my thumb into her ass and it puckered around it, spasming the whole time. She let out a moan. I could feel her hand on her clit quicken as sometimes her hand would touch my balls as she worked her own clit. We were keeping time with each other – thumb in asshole, cock in pussy and hand on clit all working together. Faster and harder I fucked her, I had my whole thumb inside her ass now and she was bucking back against me.

"Tell me before you come!" she said.

Balls slapping up against her pussy she used her other hand to massage and tickle them.

"Keep doing that, I'm going to come."

My balls started to tingle, she tensed and moaned. Breathing faster and louder she came. "AAAAAHHHHH!" She didn't have time to enjoy her orgasm, my balls tightened.

"I'm going to come!"

She pushed me back and scooted underneath me in one smooth motion. "Jack off into my mouth"

Then she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, massaged my balls with her hand, propping herself up with the other. I grabbed my cock and started pumping it.

"UUUUUUUUNNNNNNNHHHHH!"

Pump after pump I dumped my come into her mouth, she greedily gulped it down. Spent, I fell back into the couch leaning against the arm, eyes closed.

After a few minutes, I opened my eyes, she was propped up against the other arm and I said, "Wow."

"Yeah."

"That was a lot of fucking fun!"

"Yes it was. I'm ready for a shower," as we were both shimmering in sweat.

"Me too."

Chapter 2

There's something about a long, warm shower that hits you just right. That first stream of hot water hits you and all your troubles seem to melt away. A shower so hot that when you step out the mirror is fogged over, the walls are running with condensation and your body is red all over. If you shower with the lights off it's like being in a dark sauna while being gently massaged, this is the kind of shower I was taking.

A few minutes into it I felt a cool breeze behind me followed by breasts pressed up against my back, arms from the body those breasts were attached to wrapped around my body and a kiss to my neck introduced me to my invader.

"Miss me?"

"I was wondering when you were going to join me, I thought I was going to be showering alone."

"I'll bet you did, what would you have done if you did shower alone?"

"Not what you think."

"Well studies show 75% of people sing in the shower and the other 25% masturbate, do you know the song they sing?"

"No."

"Well, you must be part of the 25% who masturbate!"

"Haha, for your information I don't jerk off in the shower that much. I prefer to use AstroGlide or baby oil because it feels more real that way. AstroGlide would wash off in the shower and baby oil can be treacherous."

"So what do you use then?"

"Conditioner."

"Does it work?"

"It gets the job done but it doesn't beat the real thing."

"Nothing does."

With that she grabbed the Axe body wash off the shelf and started pouring it little by little over the rest of my body. She set the bottle down and started rubbing up one arm and down the other. Getting me lathered up she started massaging my chest then leaned up to kiss me.

Turning us around she got behind me and starting rubbing up and down my back going in between my ass cheeks and down the back of my thighs. She reached around the front of me and started lathering up my cock. Underneath my balls and stroking my slowly hardening cock; between her hands and the hot water, my head was swimming.

She used her hand to grab my cock and leisurely stroked me. With her other hand she started to massage my balls, both hands staying in the same rhythm. She stopped at the top of my dick and started moving her wrist in circles focusing on the head of my dick.

"That feels really good."

"Care to finish the job? I want to watch."

With that she sat down with her back against the back of the shower and reaching up she handed me the bottle of Garnier conditioner and said, "Tell me before you come."

I squeezed the conditioner into my hand and started rubbing my cock, the hot water hitting me in the back, me stroking my dick and a hot woman sitting in front of me waiting for the prize. I next moved to repeating her moves – one hand twisting around my cock head and the other massaging my balls. She smiled watching me as I jerked off in front of her.

"More conditioner."

She squeezed the bottle into my right hand and I moved it back to my cock, this time pumping my entire shaft. We locked eyes as I continued stroking, she brought her knees up to her chest then slipped a hand down between her legs to start playing with herself. Just at the top, she moved her two fingers back and forth on her growing clit.

I picked up the pace a little bit, massaging my own balls and stroking my shaft; she matched my speed. Still staring into each other's eyes we mutually masturbated in the shower, "Fuck the song," I thought and smiled. She smiled back, spread her knees until they hit both sides of the tub and starting using her whole hand on her clit, moving the pressure back and forth, up and down.

I crouched slightly, stuck my first finger out in front of her and moved it to my ass. She looked down and I started to put it in. I started slightly crouching down to meet my finger as my hand pumped my cock – I went faster and started moaning. She watched, smiled and started watching my hands work my body.

She continued to hump her palm, legs spread. I removed my finger, turned, adjusted the shower head, then took a step closer to her. I turned again slightly to rinse the conditioner off and reinserted my finger into my ass, crouched down again and started pumping my cock. She got the idea.

She started pumping her palm and brought her pelvis up to meet it. She started getting faster and faster, so fast she started sliding down. I took a small step forward to brace her as she was coming up to her orgasm. She closed her eyes and started breathing really heavy.

Enjoying the show, I slowed my pace; stroking my cock as I fingered my own ass, I watched her as she came closer to her orgasm. Eyes closed tight, her mouth opened with a low moan. She kept humping herself faster and faster; eyes closed as tight as they could be she let out what could only be described as a screeching hiss as she finally gasped and thrust one last time, finishing her orgasm. She shuddered, legs relaxed, she opened her eyes.

Her eyes locked on my cock as I fingered myself and pumped away in front of her. She got up to her knees, pushed me back and moved my hands away. She put my cock head in her mouth, put one hand on my balls and put the other hand to my ass. She pushed a finger into my ass as she massaged my balls. Licking my head she looked up at me and smiled as she had my cock in her mouth.

I started squatting slightly every time she finger-fucked my ass. I was breathing heavy and fast now. I started to pump her face every time I squatted. Massaging me and sucking me at the same time, I started fucking her face faster.

Trying to keep up she kept fingering my ass. Trying to do too much she stopped moving her mouth on my cock so I grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her face faster and harder. I started panting in earnest now as I sped closer and closer to my orgasm.

She held her head back as I face-fucked her, controlling the depth of my thrusts. As she slipped another finger into my ass I grabbed the hair on the back of her head and fucked her face faster and faster. I started grunting instead of panting until finally thrusting into her mouth, held her head in place and shot my load into her mouth. Time after time I spurted into her mouth and time after time she swallowed. The girl loves to swallow cum it appears, not like my girlfriend, she doesn't even bother to take it in her mouth then spit it out.

I started to waiver in place and grabbed the rail to steady myself. She dismounted from my cock and I knelt down to kiss her. Tongues intertwined I tasted a hint of sweet and a hint of salt from my cum.

She stopped and said, "Most guys don't want to kiss a woman after a blowjob."

"Well, most guys are assholes."

"But you're an asshole."

"Yes but I figure if a woman is good enough to suck me off, especially swallow, the least I can do is kiss her afterward."

"Why?"


"She did the work, she got the prize and she swallowed, what's she going to do? Regurgitate it and spit it into my mouth? No."

"True, so you're not into snowballs?"

"No. If I ever finish early I always clean a woman up and finish her with my tongue, regardless of whether I just came inside her or not."

"That's refreshing."

"Well I have rules when it comes to sex, the first one of which is, 'the woman comes first, always.' Even on my birthday."

"Too bad there aren't more assholes out there like you."

I smiled, grabbed both of her hands and pulled her up. I had her step around me so she could enjoy the hot shower but this was also self-serving. As she faced the shower, her tight little ass faced me and was the same height as my face.

I grabbed the Axe body soap, poured it into my hands and started washing her ass and the outside lips of her pussy. Back forth I lightly rubbed, lathering her up as she showered. Keeping one hand working on her pussy lips I moved one hand to her ass and moved it up and down. She clinched her butt cheeks together and laughed, "That tickles'," she said.

"I know but it won't"

I continued to work both her pussy and her ass but I stopped at her asshole and rubbed around it. Every once in a while I playfully poked at her asshole as I circled it and rubbed her pussy. A little deeper each time I got into the first knuckle eventually then withdrew.

"You do that really well."

"Thank you, rinse yourself off and I'll continue."

Doing as she was told, she rinsed the soap off and presented her ass to me. She spread her ass cheeks with her hands and let me insert my finger again, this time a little deeper. The second knuckle went in and she shivered.

Her hands let go of her ass and they moved to her breasts, she massaged them as I rubbed her pussy and fingered her ass. I got up on my knees and started licking her ass, encircling my finger as I moved it in and out slowly. The tension in her ass slowly melted away as she let me tongue and finger fuck her little by little.

With every little thrust, she used her hands to brace herself against the shower wall as she pushed her ass back to me. Finally, my finger was all the way in. I made small circles with my whole finger and her ass relaxed just a little more. I licked and flicked around her asshole with my tongue, working my finger in and out of her ass.

"I so want you to fuck me right now. I want you to just rail me hard and fast."

I didn't say a word I just continued to finger fuck her and lick around her ass. Her ass started to pucker once in a while around my finger, I could feel it twitching with my tongue. I felt her vagina throbbing with my finger, her pulse quickening little by little. I stopped rubbing her pussy and used my hand to massage her ass cheeks.

I pulled my finger almost all the way out of her ass then brought my middle finger up to her pussy lips and pushed it in a little. Once both fingers were straight, I inserted them both slowly – one into her pussy, the other into her ass. "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHhhhhhhhhhh," she let out uncontrollably.

I could feel each finger going in and out through the thin wall between them, I continued to lick her ass; her pulse was beating faster and faster. She shuddered then moved one of her hands down to her pussy lips. Using four fingers she rubbed her clit in circles as I finger-fucked her ass and her pussy.

She spread her legs to allow me better access to everything she offered. Still pumping away at her both of her lower holes, she was looking up to the ceiling in ecstasy. Her long, wet hair dangled down towards me, I stopped massaging her ass and grabbed her hair pulling it down firmly but gently. She let out another long, slow moan.

She pushed her ass out towards me, away from the wall and I licked in earnest. She removed her last hand from the wall, leaned up against it and grabbed the back of my head pushing it into her ass. I kept licking and kept fucking both her pussy and her ass simultaneously.

Pushing out further she ground her ass into my face and onto my fingers. Grabbing the hair on top of my head she pulled tighter and started pulling my face into her ass in rhythm with her backwards thrusts. She was getting close.

She tried looking over her shoulder at me but couldn't manage it. Her breathing was coming in gasps now as she slid down the wall and kept thrusting back at me. Fucking her pussy and her ass at the same time, she was starting to almost convulse. Her whole body jerking as she closed in on her orgasm.

I decided to do something a little different for her just to see what she'd do. I withdrew the finger from her pussy and started to press it against her anal opening. Her other hand started working her clitoris furiously, she stopped thrusting her ass back at me just long enough to let me get my two fingers started into her ass.

Long and slow I put both into her ass in one long, slow push. About 30 seconds worth of pushing she pushed back and wiggled her ass slightly when the going seemed to stall. Once all the way in, she shivered. I responded by putting my ring finger into her pussy, followed by my little finger.

This finally seemed too much for her as she started sitting down on my hand and face and was losing her balance. She literally sat on my face and hand and I tried to hold her as best I could as she ground down onto my face and hand. Her one hand nearly pulled my hair out holding my face to her ass and her other hand squeezed her clit and she held it in place, putting pressure in just about every place she could get it.

She shuddered time and again, letting out moans with each breath as she almost fell back with her orgasm. Exploding with a scream, she was stiff as a board for several seconds and then fell limp in a pile on top of me. As she slid down, I removed my hands from her body to cradle her. I leaned back and brought her with me, letting the water wash over both of us in our post-orgasm resting place.

"Ummm, that was incredible. How was that for you?"

"I've had better."

We shared a laugh as the shower started to turn cool. "Why don't we get out of here before the water turns cold? Besides my fingers are all pruny!"

"I could use some sleep, you fuck like a madman. I'm done. Where do you get the energy?"

"When it comes to sex, I have all the energy I need. I can fuck all night if I want to."

"Well, you're done tonight because I need a timeout. You wore my mouth out, you wore my pussy out and you wore my ass out. I'm ready for bed!"

***

Slipping under the comforter, I opened it up and let her slide in beside me. As she pushed her body back into mine she said, "You're nice and warm." It was the first and last thing she said.

Chapter 3

"Where is he?"

"Still sleeping, we hit it hard last night."

"You skank, what else did you do?"

"We had a lot fun but he wanted fuck my ass and I didn't give it to him. I let him tickle my ass then he had a finger in my ass when he fucked me doggie style and during the shower he licked my ass. It wasn't too terrible but I just didn't want my anal virginity to be taken last night."

"Why? Was he too rough?"

"No, he was actually very good about it. He gave me several orgasms before inserting his whole thumb in my ass and he didn't just jam it in there. He inched it in, slowly but surely and to be honest, he was fucking me so hard and so fast that I barely noticed it going in at all. It made my fucking toes curl when I came!"

"There was no 'oops' moment?"

"No he was a gentleman about it."

"Well there's hope for you yet."

"I don't know, I still think my asshole is exit only..."

***

"So do you have any plans today?"

"Not really, I was just going to unpack a little bit and get the kitchen organized so I can cook something to eat."

"You mean your culinary skills go beyond making margaritas?"

"Yes, quite beyond if I may say so myself."

"Well you'll have to cook for me someday soon but for now I need to head to work for the early shift, will you be around later?"

"Yeah, like I said, I'm just going to start unpacking and get the kitchen organized. Enjoy work!"

"Have a good day unpacking!"

***

"This is unexpected," I thought. I stared at Katy and her tall brunette friend in the doorway as she introduced her. April is it? Of course her name is April, what else would it be? I think the two names are conjoined twins, for every "Katy" there is an "April" and vice versa. I left my second thought, "Yet another tall brunette with brown eyes..." alone and said:

"This is a surprise!" I said as they kicked off their shoes and walked into my place carrying a big paper bag.

"Well, I didn't know if I would be coming back today so I didn't tell you I would. I figured you wouldn't mind some extra company, that's why I brought April."

"Of course not. If she's a friend of yours she must only have a few minor convictions on her record."

"Oh, ha ha ha."

"Hey give me a break, you're the first live person I've talked to all day and I've been unpacking besides!"

"I'll give you that."

"It's a nice place, it'll be even nicer when things are unpacked and it's decorated" April said.

"Yes it is, thank you."

They made their way through the living room to the kitchen and started to unpack their grocery bag on the counter. Jack Daniels, Diet Coke and ingredients for an Italian dinner fit for three, including a freshly made store-bought tira misu.

"I figured if you unpacked the kitchen today you could cook dinner for the three of us if we brought the refreshments."

"That is a language I understand. But before I do that, I need to shower. Make yourselves at home."

***

I love being watched, especially when I'm cooking. The more than ample counter space provided a nice stage for my performance; it's so wide it feels like a hibachi grill. They sat on the two bar stools on the other side of the counter watching me prepare and cook our chicken alfredo, wedding soup and romaine salad. They kept the drinks flowing and the conversation going.

nuum
nuum
25 Followers