First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nuum
nuum
24 Followers

***

With the smell of garlic still lingering in the air, we finished our tira misu. We were about halfway through the Jack Daniels and Diet Coke when the conversation turned sexual.

"So, Katy tells me you're a great fuck."

"If it comes from her it must be true."

"Katy also tells me you're an ass man."

"Does she tell you everything?"

"Only the good shit."

"Well, shit isn't good."

"That's not true."

"Why? Does yours smell like roses?"

"No, I just like anal sex and Katy tells me you're a great fuck. She also tells me you wanted her ass last night and she didn't give it to you. I'm here to tell you that finding a man who knows how to please a woman anally is hard to find and if you're such a man then we need to get to know each other."

"I agree because the woman who actually likes anal sex is rare indeed." I stood up and started moving the coffee table, "I think we need to get more comfortable."

I disappeared for a moment and grabbed the comforter and several blankets as well as a few pillows and laid them out of the floor. I also presented a bottle of AstroGlide and a box of condoms which I sat next to our drinks on the coffee table.

"We won't need the condoms unless you have something you don't want to give us, I just had my yearly last week and I have a clean slate, so does Katy but then you already knew that. And we're both on birth control so we're all good."

"Nice, I prefer skin on skin and I also prefer there to be no grass on the playground either."

"Well I have a Brazilian done the day after my yearly, so you're in luck. Katy shaves hers as you found out last night but I like the smoother for longer treatment the Brazilian gives me."

"I haven't had a Brazilian chick in a long time, those are my favorites. I've been trying to convince my girlfriend to get one but she won't."

"Why not?"

"She's afraid of the pain."

"She's sounds like she's a pain in the ass or she should at least let you be!"

"She's cool, I just wished she was a little more freaky.

"Freaky is good, slutty is not but where is the line?"

"Anal sex is freaky, anal fisting is slutty. Honestly, what would you do after you did that?"

"You won't have to find out on me, I love oral sex, being rimmed and then being fucked."


"Well I have a few rules when it comes to sex, one of which is 'If I lick it, I stick it.'"

"Any others I should know about?"

"The first one that comes to mind is 'the woman comes first, always.'"

"I like it, anything else?"

"No old people, no dead people, no young people, no animals and no bodily functions except for those required for the deed. Anything else I may be inclined to try using the three strikes you're out rule. If you try it three times and don't like it, then ditch it."

"Sounds like a solid foundation to me, now let's put it to use" she said standing up as she lifted off her shirt. She walked over and straddled me as I sat on the love seat, Katy sat open-mouthed on the couch.

April took my rocks glass out of my hand, set it on the arm and kissed me hard. There's something about a woman who tastes like my favorite drink that just gets me going. I reached up with my left hand and undid her bra then followed her straps down her arms letting her firm B cups into the fresh air.

She sat back on my knees and I leaned forward and started kissing her shoulders, one hand behind her back, the other one massaging her left breast. I started licking around her right breast and nipple, slowly working my way in then putting her nipple into my mouth. I bit down just hard enough to her nipple between my teeth and started to flick it lightly like I would lick a clit. I circled her nipple with my tongue then started to move to her other breast.

She unfolded her legs and inched forward to snuggle me close as I licked her left breast. Her hands were running through my hair she pulled my face into her breast. I grabbed under her ass and scooted forward and down to my knees, I laid her down on the comforters still licking and sucking her breasts. She let her hands fall away and unbuttoned her jeans, then unzipped them. Katy was still watching from the couch, I saw April look over to her and smile.

April lifted her ass and I grabbed her jeans and underwear and slipped them off as she wiggled out of them. There before me was a lovely little Brazilian pussy, wet and ready to be play. A small dribble of her excitement stretched from her pussy to her panties as they came off.

I put a pillow under her head then buried my face. Full mouth on her wet clit, slightly sweet, pungent and lovely I dove in. Licking up one side of her clit and down the other, she moaned her approval. I glanced over at Katy and she was still watching intently but not knowing what to do or say.

Turning my attention back to April I started licking down her lips on one side then up the other. Her excitement dripped into a pool on the comforter just below her ass cheeks. Licking in between her lips she grabbed the back of my head and started pumping my face. She grabbed harder and started pumping faster, she brought my head up to her clit to finish her off.

"Lick faster!"

"Ooooooh, right there!"

"Ah... ahh... ahhh... ...fuck me! ...fuck me! ...fuck me!"

"AHHHHHHHhhhhh..."

Finally the release with a huge sigh and she fell back limp, legs dropping to the floor and hands moving up to rub her stomach and breasts. Eyes closed for a minute, she opened them and looked over to Katy still sitting on the couch, dumbfounded. April smiled and said, "You weren't kidding, he eats pussy like a shark in a feeding frenzy!"

A very orgasmic girl, I like that.

Katy still didn't know what to say, she just smiled slightly and nodded her approval.

"Time for round two," she said as she started removing my clothes.

Now completely naked she told me to lie down as she walked toward my head. I knew what was going to happen and it's one of my favorite things in the world, eating a woman out while she straddles my face. She started to sit down, knees on either side of my head, she positions herself inches from my mouth and leaned forward. She pushed her pussy down on my face and I greedily started to tongue her clit. Though I couldn't see her, I could hear Katy starting to make some noise.

Putting my mouth on April's pussy she started grinding her hips down pushing her pussy further onto my face giving more pleasurable pressure all around her clit, she started moaning. Grinding her pussy into me in small circles, she used my mouth as her personal masturbation tool, my tongue flicked her clit to help her along. Her pace quickened and she started breathing heavier. Her moistness slowly trickled down my cheeks out of both sides of my mouth.

Getting close to orgasm she lifted herself away from my lips, leaned back on her hands and brought her feet to a sort of reverse table position over me, we looked at Katy and she was leaning back into the couch, eyes closed, hands down the front of her jeans rubbing slowly but surely. "We'll get to her later," she whispered to me, "I don't think she's ever had a threesome or been with a woman before."

"This will be weekend of a lot of firsts then," I whispered back.

She then positioned her ass above my lips and said, "I showered right before we came over."

That was all I needed to hear. I made my tongue hard and just stuck it right in her ass, twirled it around then pulled it out and started licking it gently up and down. She started laughing as it always tickles at first but then she started to really get into it moaning and breathing heavy.

I stopped what I was doing and made my tongue hard again and slowly pierced her ass as deep as I could with my tongue, moving my head up and down so my hard tongue fucked her asshole.

"God I love the way you tongue-fuck my ass!" as her legs and arm started to tremble. She tried lying back on me to steady herself but when she reached down to rub her clit she couldn't hold herself off of me, the whole reverse table position wasn't working. Katy opened her eyes wondering about the break in the action but continued to rub her own clit faster and faster.

"Get up, lay back on the comforters, then roll your ass up, put your legs up on your shoulders." As she did that I placed a pillow under her ass and a couple for me to lean on. "Good idea," she said. Her legs now comfortably in the air she was now able to watch me as I stuck my tongue back in her ass. I slowly pulled out and worked all the way around her asshole then to her perineum and back in again.

She reached down between her legs with her right hand and started pulling up on her hood and exposed her clitoris. She held it with her other hand, licked her fingers of her right hand and started flicking her own clit as I tongued her ass. She moaned loudly. Katy moaned as well. We glanced over and Katy was now bottomless, legs spread apart and she was working her own pussy over like a mad woman. Her juice was running down her ass and onto the couch cushion.

You know those moans that are subconscious, the ones that happen spontaneously when you did just the right thing at the right moment? That's what April did when I slowly licked my middle finger and slowly inserted it into her. I licked around her asshole as I buried my finger all the way in and I kissed her ass cheeks, her low soft moan let me know she was close to coming.

Her legs shook, her stomach started twitching and her pelvis started bucking up to meet my finger-fucking her asshole. I continued to lick around her asshole and fingerfuck her ass and she kept rubbing her clit. Her bucking pace picked up, her breathing was faster and deeper. Finally she stopped playing with her clit as she pushed both hands to the floor and let out a low shriek as she came.

"AAAAHHHHHHHEEEEE!" as her ass twitched around my finger. I licked around her ass for a moment longer and she looked down at me and said, "Holy fuck, you eat pussy like a pro but the way you tongued my ass..." she trailed off.

I smiled at her and looked over at Katy on the couch eyes still closed, now fully undressed and not quite finished with her own orgasm. I looked back at April and smiled again, I held up my ass finger to her and then circled my mouth with it to make her wait for a moment, she understood. I tiptoed away to wash my face and hands and soon joined April back in the living room.

She sat there fixedly watching Katy's impending orgasm. I motioned my head over to Katy and we both went over to her. April moved to Katy's pussy and licked her fingers. Katy smiled and moved her hand away, April then started lightly licking Katy's clit.

Simply enjoying the show, I kneeled in front of the couch watching. April was eating pussy like a pro, whole mouth on clit, flicking, tonguing and moving her head is small circles. I moved to the couch and leaned in sucking on Katy's breasts...

"What the...!?"

She pulled away from April's mouth and looked at us both. "What are you doing?!"

"Helping you," I said.

"'Helping me', how?"

"Helping you get off."

"I was doing just fine by myself and listening to you guys."

"Well we finished about 5 minutes ago, you must not have noticed. We've been watching you, it was hot. We decided we should help you finish."

"But I've never been with 2 people before, let alone another woman!"

"Well, first time for everything," I said.

"This is a weekend of firsts then," April chimed in.

"Look Katy, I saw you there leaned back, legs open, and I thought you were hot," April said. "I just wanted to taste your pretty little pussy. I've only been with a woman one other time and we just fingered each other. You just looked so hot lying back playing with yourself, I wanted to help."

"We meant no offense Katy, we just saw you enjoying yourself and wanted to help, honestly that's all it was, we weren't trying to be subversive or anything."

"Well, it just surprised the hell out of me feeling two mouths on me."

"Was it nice?"

"...Well..."

"It's okay to say it did."

"It did feel nice when I had my eyes closed, it just really surprised me when I felt two mouths on me. I always thought that kind of thing was slutty, especially with another woman involved."

"I'm your best friend; you knew we were coming over here tonight. You must've thought something was going to happen given what you guys did last night, right?"

"I just didn't know it would involve me with two people, or you."

"What can I say, you looked hot and I wanted to help."

"Me too, I thought we could bring you over the edge in style."

"I didn't come over here with a plan to eat you out, I was going to let him do it but I just saw you there and your pussy looked so deliciously wet, I just wanted to try it. Besides, who better to be your first experience with a woman than your best friend?"

"That's true, I just wished you guys would've given me some advanced warning or something. It surprised the shit out of me."

"But it felt good."

"Yes it did."

With that April slowly moved Katy's hands away from her guarded pussy, she smiled and slowly lowered her head down to kiss Katy's clitoris. Katy hadn't quite relaxed yet so I stroked her arm as I kissed her. After a minute, I felt Katy become less rigid; April was torturously slow about kissing her clit and licking up and down Katy's folds. I kissed Katy again then looked her in the eye and I mouthed, "Okay?" she nodded 'yes', smiled and closed her eyes.

April put both her hands on her friend's mound and started to lick and suck in earnest. I paid special attention to her breasts, licking them, sucking them and nibbling on them as I worked my way down to her stomach and bikini line. She sighed and watched us both as we worked on her orgasm.

Playing with her nipples, I squeezed and gently pinched her nipples, April was furiously working at her first pussy. She wanted to give her friend an orgasm to remember. Licking up and down, she inserted a finger into her friend and started finger-fucking her. She started to concentrate more on her clit as her friend started panting.

She inserted a second finger and started to fuck her faster. I sat back and just rubbed Katy's breasts and ran my fingers along her skin. I was enjoying the show and they seemed to be doing fine without me so I just continued to let one hand linger on Katy and let the other wander over to April, lightly touching her neck, shoulders and breasts.

April sensing her friend was close kept time with her tongue and fingers working inside and outside to the same beat. Katy was starting to sweat, being so close to orgasm once before she was interrupted, she was now starting to sweat and pump her hips into her friends' mouth. April's head bounced with each thrust, always licking her friends pussy and always fucking her with her fingers.

Faster the two of them went at it, I kept lightly touching them both. Breathing became heavier and faster, April even started sweating. Keeping her mouth on her friends pussy she kept flicking her clit and finger-fucking her pussy until finally, Katy grabbed the back of her friend's head and blew.

"AAAHHHHHHHH!"

Basking in the afterglow, April and Katy smiled at each other and closed their eyes again, neither had moved from their position. I went to the bathroom to get a hot washcloth for the cleanup. "I hope this isn't sacrilegious," as I handed them a Winnie the Pooh washcloth. This seemed to be an icebreaker as they both laughed out loud and April wiped her mouth and then took her time wiping off Katy's pussy.

"That was a lot of fun."

"Yes it was."

"Well, we've gotten the one rule out of the way, now it's your turn," April said turning to me. "Sit in the love seat," she said.

I moved and spread my legs for her. "You've licked and sucked my mouth, my pussy and my ass tonight, now it's time to fuck me in all three holes."

"I love the holy trinity."

"Good, because you're going to visit mine tonight. When you were licking my pussy and my ass I just wanted to flip you over and fuck the shit out of you."

My dick was already getting hard as she said this. She moved in between my legs and held my dick in her hand and started slowly sucking it to get it to its full length and hardness. She grabbed the AstroGlide and squirted on her hand and slowly started to pump my dick with it. Her hand was small but her grip was firm, with the AstroGlide it felt almost like a mouth or pussy was on my cock. I moaned my approval.

She continued to slowly pump my dick then starting licking around the base and taking each of my balls in her mouth, one at a time. She stopped pumping my cock with her hand and just used her thumb to make small circles on my frenulum. That almost made me come right then.

"Scoot down," she said as she took her other hand to lift my balls. I scooted down to the edge of the cushion and she started licking underneath my balls. She licked in circles, then up and down. Every time she went down, she went a little further until finally she started licking my ass.

"Oh Jesus!"

She just smiled up at me as she licked, and continuing to use her thumb near the head of my cock she felt my balls start to rise up a little bit. "Whoa, slow down boy. You need to fuck me first before you come."

"Then stop doing that because I'm getting close. No woman has ever licked my ass before and certainly never while she used her thumb the way you're doing it now."

"You like?"

"Good God yes!"

"I just wanted to return the favor. Want to fuck me yet?"

"Regulators, mount up!" This caught a laugh from Katy as April immediately started positioning herself above my cock. She was wet and I was lubricated with AstroGlide and her saliva so she started to slowly settle in on my cock. One long, slow steady plunge and we were sitting skin to skin.

"Ooooohhhh that feels nice, I'm going to love riding your cock."

Her wetness was already evident but once she sat down completely she started leaking out around my cock and dripped down my ass. She wrapped her hands around my neck, leaned back and started slowing rocking back and forth. She breathed in long and slow, eyes never opening she seemed like she was in her own little world. Her sweet pungent odor wafted up between us as the squishes of her movements started picking up pace.

I'm glad she sat on my cock, I can fuck all night with woman on top so I was guaranteed not to nut for a long time and in fact, even go back to my starting point before we started fucking. I could enjoy the show before me and she could have as many orgasms as she could handle in one sitting. Katy for her part was watching her friend get off on my dick.

April started moving back and forth faster and she let out a guttural growl. Her hands tightened around my neck and she threw her head back. Letting go with one hand she looked like she was a rodeo rider about ready to be bucked off her horse. Grinding faster and harder she started rubbing her breasts with her free hand, looking like she was going to almost pass out.

Head back and grinding down harder, she was bouncing up and down hitting my balls with every down stroke. Her eyes started fluttering as she was breathing heavier and heavier. With one final thrust she hit it off, she gave herself an orgasm.

"UUUHHHhhhh!"

Giving her a minute to come down from her orgasm high, I asked, "Was it good for you?"

"I've had better," without missing a beat.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

With that, I smiled and grabbed a hold of her as I stood up with her still impaled on my cock. I bent over and laid her down on the comforters. I grabbed both of her legs and folded them up to her chest. In prime position now I started fucking her using small strokes.

My strokes got longer and longer but never changed pace, this went on for a few minutes. Keeping the pace for a few minutes I then slowed slightly but started to slam a little as well. She greeted each thrust with a moan of approval. With the encouragement I started getting a little rougher by slamming a little harder and a little faster.

nuum
nuum
24 Followers