First Office Xmas Party

Story Info
Wife tells a story of playing with her lover and a stranger.
2.7k words
4.09
90.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this happened in the late sixties, back in those happy days before AIDS, and before rampant VD; during the days of "If it moves, fondle it" and a decade before the days of "Two condoms in every purse." Happily it was also before the days of breast implants and mandatory exaggerations of breast and penis size.

My wife told me about this incident from her youth. I found it incredibly hot, and I hope you will, too. I have tried to capture her exact words.

Her story:

======

I was six months into my first job out of school. Our small department went to a fancy hotel restaurant for the Christmas party. There are about a dozen of us at a big table. We eat lunch and then drink the afternoon away. Eight hardcore partiers stay late.

I'm there with my lover, J. I hope no one else knows that we are lovers. No one should know. We're in the same department, and getting involved is against policy. Plus, he's married. So we keep it very secret. We only meet in hotels or in cars. We didn't come here together, but we feel like we are together.

J is sitting next to me and occasionally we touch under the table, but we have to be very careful in this company. Sometimes he crosses his legs and taps his foot on the bottom of my chair so I can feel it. The vibrations go right to my core. I haven't had that much sexual experience with men, and just being near him excites me. My thoughts are concentrated between my legs.

I notice that when one woman gets up to go to the ladies room, one of the guys jumps up and says that he'll accompany her through the wilds of this big hotel. (Hmmm. This is not a big hotel. You know the place. But it is an old place with lots of add-on buildings and obscure narrow hallways.) They return sometime later, I didn't really notice, but it was a lot more than a couple minutes. Another pair went off like this later, too, I noticed.

When I get up to go, J says that he'll accompany me, sure, and we walk off down the hall. On the way, he goes down the wrong hall, whispers to me that we should stop in here for a minute. It's a dark conference room in the hotel, the sort of thing used for functions, meetings, training, but now it's unoccupied and dark. There's only a little light coming in the cracks in the doors, there are tables and stacks of chairs in this room. He holds me and kisses me passionately. We've been waiting for this and don't want to waste the opportunity. We hold each other close. He grabs my ass thru my dress, his hands come up my back, around my sides, and holds my breasts. I mold myself to him, press hard against him, and I can feel that his cock is hard through his suit and my winter dress. We can't really stay that long, so we get in just a few kisses and feels, and then it's back to the party. Now I know what they're all doing, I think. We almost forget to go to the bathroom before we go back.

One of the men is a stranger in the crowd, a business guest from out of town who just happens to be here today. He is just gorgeous. He's sitting across from me, and we make a lot of eye contact. Sometimes he stares at my eyes, being rather forward. The first few times, I look away, then I start to stare him down. This just flirting with the eyes is getting serious. He's really good looking, The Perfect Stranger. And I haven't got a date tonight because J has to go home....

The Perfect Stranger joins in on the fun, too. He accompanies another woman in the group to the bathroom. She comes back looking a little mussed, dress not quite straight and crisp as before,

The next time I go, he offers to accompany me, and we both know what that means. He takes me into one of the dark conference rooms, and closes the door. He pulls me to him and we kiss. We've barely spoken. We only flirted with our eyes, but the kiss is hot, passionate. He's taller than I am, smooth and solid. After a while, he kisses my cheek and my neck. He's nuzzling the bottom of my neck, and I'm really getting into it. I can't see how beautiful he is in the dark, but I remember. And he feels good and he smells good, and he's a good kisser. I feel his hand come around my side and onto my breast. My heart jumps. It feels wonderful and excites me. I put my hand over his and hold it to my breast. He kneads it as we kiss. I moan my approval into his mouth around our tongues dancing and lips slipping against each other.

He is encouraged and continues to run his hands over me. He unbuttons the front of my dress so he can feel my breast without the thick wool in the way. It feels much better to me, too, now. My nipples can feel his fingers rubbing and pinching them, and there is an express nerve that goes straight from my nipples to my sex. If the nipples feel good, the sex pulses and wakes up and gets really interested.

We both know that we can't take too much time at this. After a few minutes, we have to get back to the group. But I know that it is going to happen again. The afternoon is young.

Half an hour later, I get up to go again and he comes with me. Back in the dark room, we start making out again. He progresses quickly to unbutton my dress again. Quickly my dress is unbuttoned to my waist and he pulls my bra down to kiss my breast. Oh, it feels wonderful. I am so turned on. He runs his hands down my back and sides, feeling my hips and then my butt. I am loving his touch. He can feel anywhere he wants to.

His right hand comes across my waist and down. Down to my thigh. Oh, God, yes, feel me there! He moves a little, and his hand is right there. He cups my crotch, pushing the dress between my legs. I shift my weight to move my feet apart, and his fingers go back farther between my legs. I can feel the pressure on my mound and lips. I push my mound into his hand so that he knows that I can feel him there and I like it. I moan my pleasure into his mouth as we kiss, and hold him tighter.

His hand wanders down the front and outside of my thigh to the hem of my skirt. We are kissing hard, madly, and I feel his hand hook under my skirt and onto my stockinged leg. He's going under my skirt. I want him to do that. He feels my thigh in the cool stocking, up, up, to the end of the stocking. I open my legs to give him room to get to me. When he touches my skin above the stocking top, I whimper and sigh into his kiss. Oh, this is so thrilling. Remember, this is before pantyhose, so there is very little between him and my fun parts. His hand reaches my hip over my panties. They're nothing special: white, nylon, lacy in the front, smallish bikini, hugging my shape. Oh, he reaches across the waistband and slips fingers under, going inside, on the bare skin of my belly. He's so near now. A few seconds later, his fingers are in my bush, playing with my pubic hair, stroking through the curls, going down, down to the point of the little triangle.

I've opened my legs even more. My knees are more than a foot apart, I'm sure, and my feet must be twice that. I can imagine what this looks like, me standing with my legs wide open, holding onto this beautiful man who has his lips on my nipple and his hand buried in my crotch. I have tentatively touched him, too. He is excited and pressing his hardness into my hip and thigh.

His fingers move down through my fur, over my mound, down, and his hand cups mound and sex, pressing into the lips of my pussy. It's hot and wet, and his fingers slide easily between my lips. Oh, this feels so good. His fingers rub over my button and electric shocks shoot into me. My sex spasms and contracts again and again. I can come easily when I'm this excited and this wet. And then he curls a finger and pushes it upward into me, into my hole, into my cunt. There's no other word for it. A hot, wet, hungry hole that cries out to be filled, that wants a hard rod to pump into it. I push my hips and sex down onto his hand. Put those fingers into me! Go in farther! Fuck me with that! I can't speak. I push toward him to get his finger into me as deep as possible. God, it's wonderful. I'm just moaning and crying. Between his fingers inside my cunt and his fingers rubbing my clit, I get hotter and hotter, and I come on his hand, crying out echoing in that empty room.

I'm completely washed out. I have to hold onto him to stay standing. After a few moments my panting returns to normal breathing. But how long have we been here? I've completely lost track of the time? Have we been gone so long that everyone will know what we've been up to? Quickly I put my breasts back into my bra and button my dress. Straighten up, pull out any wrinkles. We head out and eventually go separately to the bathrooms, where I can fix my dress and hair properly. When I get back to the table, J gives me a look like he knows that I've been a bad girl. It's a smile: he approves. I think he knows that, however much playing I just did, he will get more later, if not today then tomorrow, and in a few days, and next week, and after that.

A while later, he gets his opportunity. I go back to the ladies room and J goes with me. This time, in the dark room, we go much further. We embrace and kiss hungrily. He reaches all over my body to all the good spots. He's into and under my dress in a flash, and I start groping his pants. When he kisses my breasts, I tell him that he's not the first man today to do that. He reaches under my dress, up my leg, and onto my panties, pressing into my mound and lips. He was there, too, I tell him. That makes him press harder. He reaches up to my waist and then down into my panties, over my fur to my pussy lips, and then between my slippery lips into the hole. Oh, yes, there, too. I want you in me!

He pushes me back against the big conference table and lays me down onto it. Hard and slippery, not comfortable for a quickie. Nope, no quickie: he doesn't have a rubber. Now he tells me! It's okay, he says, I'll take care of you. He throws up my skirt and reaches down to my panties with both hands to pull them off. I lift my hips so he can pull them down. I always wear my panties outside my garter straps so I can get them off easily to pee when I have to. It's also convenient for times like this, too, when I want someone else to remove them quickly. No muss, no fuss, bare pussy. I never understood the girls in dirty pictures who wear the garters over their panties. Takes too much effort to get them off. Must look neater to guys.

He steps between my legs and leans down to kiss me on the thigh. Oh, that's it. He kisses up to the triangle. I feel his breath hot on my pussy. He opens my lips with his fingers, his tongue touches the lips, then the inner lips, and then my clit. Oh, God, that's wonderful. Licking my clit, sucking it between his lips into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue. Electric shocks flash into my cunt with every lick and nibble. I push it up into his face to make the contact harder. Over and over and over. Now he slides his finger into me, or two, and screws them into me while he sucks on my clit. Oh, God, it's wonderful, wonderful. And I come pushing my hips and lips up to him.

I hope that I wasn't loud. I hope that no one overheard, because I'm sure I wasn't very quiet about it.

I am crazy horny the whole afternoon. I make one last trip "to the ladies room" with the beautiful Perfect Stranger. I think he thinks that he is going to get laid. What kind of girl does he think I am? I'm not going to screw anyone at first meeting.

We make out again, intensely, to the point where his hand is back in my pants and mine in his. He pulls my panties down and I step out of them. He guides me to a chair by the conference table. I sit in it and he kneels in front of me. He kisses my knees, pushes my skirt above my stocking tops and kisses my thighs. He pulls my knees apart and moves between my legs. Oh, wow, he's going to eat me, too! He leans down and kisses down my thigh where it is naked above the stocking, and higher, and up to my mound. He pulls my wet lips apart gently with his fingers, his hot breath on my inner lips, and then his tongue touches my clit. I shudder with the excitement. Please put something in there! Please push into my hole and push your fingers inside me and make me come! He sucks on my clit and drills my tight hole, and I pump my hips up again and again hard against his mouth and hands, urgently, pulling his head tight against my crotch until I finally come and my cunt squeezes his fingers and I moan and cry.

He reaches up to kiss me. I can taste my pussy juices on his lips. I can feel his hardness against the inside of my thigh. Yes, he wants to put it in me and pump me and come in me. But I can't let him do that. No rubber. I sit up, reach down and pull his hard cock out and start to stroke him. He is urgent, close to coming. He tries to guide it in. I keep hold. Does he have a handkerchief? Or we can use my panties to catch his come. He understands. A cloth comes out. He gets super-hard, his hips jerk, and he explodes into my hand, pumping, pumping, slowing. We are both exhausted. Who knows how much time it took? It was all so urgent that it was probably just minutes.

I'm sure we were both tousled when we got back to the table, but by that time everyone else was, too. And my panties were still on the floor of the conference room filled with his come. I felt so wicked without them under my dress, and I guess I was. Quite a party.

A last drink and the group broke up. It was already well after dark, being late December. We said our goodbyes, business-like, no hugging, just handshakes. I never saw the stranger again. Too bad. We could really have had a fiery fling. All I have to treasure is that afternoon. Have to do.

=======

I'm pleased to say that she retained her youthful enthusiasm for sex for many years.