First Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
My boyfriend tried to make me moan, tied to his bed.
1.2k words
4.16
24.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay exposed on his bed, flushed and bewildered. My mind raced at the thought of my own vulnerability- wrists tied to the bedposts, panties wet, waiting for him to return. I heard a few noises downstairs and then he came back into the room with a cup full of something. At first I thought it was ice water but then as he got closer, I saw that it was just ice cubes.

His eyes lit up and he let out a deep, quiet, animal noise at the sight of me there. I couldn't speak. He stood at the side of the bed and reached a hand out to touch my body. It was cold from holding the glass. He cupped one of my breasts, squeezing it gently and marveling at its shape and softness. His hand slid down my stomach, over the gentle curve of my hip, down the outside of my thigh. Instinctively, I bent my knees slightly and demurely rocked them to the side. He smiled a little, and squeezed my calf, leaning down to kiss my knee as he sat on the edge of the bed. He put the glass down on the side table and gently stroked my body as if I was something delicate that could be broken. I watched him, biting my lower lip, and occasionally letting my eyes drift closed with pleasure. As his hands warmed, they traced the soft contours of my arms, ribs, hips, neck.

He moved his body on top of me and gently but firmly slid his knee between my legs again. Relieved to have something to press myself on again, I squeezed my thighs tightly to hold him there and reached up for a kiss. He kissed me softly on the lips. I reached up to kiss him again but he moved just out of my reach and smiled at me as I suddenly realized my restrictions. He had always given into every desire I had expressed, and I pouted briefly with my eyes. Quickly he moved his mouth to my breast and took my nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting it gently. My arms involuntarily contracted and were immediately caught by the restraint. I was instantly overwhelmed with sensation and pleasure washed over my body as I writhed beneath his weight.

He continued to nibble at my breast as his hand found its way to the wetness on my panties. He moaned softly into my skin, excited by my excitement. He stroked my outside of my panties briefly, and then began to kiss down my stomach as he teasingly slid my panties down my hips, calves, and off. He knelt there between my legs, a hand gently caressing each calf, gazing at my naked body. Normally I would have covered myself with my hands, but that was not an option now. I was frozen by his gaze, and breathed shallowly as he admired me from head to toe.

His eyes drifted from the silk ropes that held my hands, down to my begging eyes and lips, swollen from kissing and biting. Down to my chest, flushed with adrenaline and desire, to my soft round breasts with their nipples fully erect and glistening from his kisses. Down the smooth skin of my stomach, rising and falling with my anticipatory breath. The slim waist accented by the rounded hips. The triangle of soft, brown public hair. The thighs and calves that he massaged as he looked.

Afraid to speak, I begged him with my eyes to do something- anything- to appease my aching body. He placed his hand softly on my stomach and stroked my pubic hair lightly with his thumb. I locked eyes with him. He was watching my reactions and enjoying it very much.

He slid one finger along the outside lips of my pussy, which were slick with my wetness. He smiled a little and stroked a little deeper, tracing my lips up to my clitoris. My stomach spasmed and I gasped, trying to maintain eye contact as he touched me. I loved being so very under his command, so at his mercy. He loved watching my face as he touched me.

He slid his finger slowly into me. I exhaled and my head spun. I wanted so badly to push him into me, for him to penetrate me deeply over and over, but I couldn't move. He stroked in and out of me a few times, and then gently slid in another finger. His thumb now circled my clitoris while his fingers inside me slid in and out. I began to pant heavily, my breasts heaving as I strained to move closer to his hand. I was in ecstasy. It was as if all of my nerves were instantly focused on my pussy.

There was no feeling in the world that could compare with being filled up by him. The completeness and desire was indescribable, and I moaned softly as he his long fingers slid into me and out, over and over again.

Suddenly I felt a surge of electricity shoot through my body as he curved his fingers inside me up to stroke my g-spot. I had heard about the spot, but had never felt it before. There was no denying that this was it. Suddenly I was ravenous. Entirely oblivious to everything around me, I moaned in desperation and tugged at the ropes that help me captive. I strained to get closer to him. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and hold tightly. I wanted so badly to touch him.

He held on to my thrashing body and continued to fill me with his fingers, determined to make me endure every ounce of pleasure he had in mind. He fucked me with his incredible fingers, filling my body and driving me wild. His other hand held my thigh firmly, keeping my bucking hips in his control. His eyes burned with desire as he watched me writhe. My moans got louder and louder.

Suddenly he stopped moving all together, fingers deep inside me.

"Oh!" I panted. "Oh god, please! Please baby, don't stop!"

He chuckled softly and said "ok." Teasing me- torturing me, he began to move his hand incredibly slowly out of me. I whimpered and strained, but couldn't gain any leverage. I was at his mercy. He bent over to kiss me softly on the lips. He kept moving his hand slowly in and out of my pussy. I was exhausted and frustrated, but desperate enough for his lips that I kissed him back. He continued to kiss me, so softly and gently, as his fingers moved in and out of my wetness.

"You look amazing," he said. I could tell from the fire in his eyes that he was enjoying this just as much as I was. "I love how wet you are." He slid his fingers out of me and held them up to show me. They glistened in the soft light of the candles. I had never heard him be so forward about my wetness before.

"Have you ever tasted yourself?" he asked, hesitantly. I shook my head no. He brought his fingers to my lips and touched them gently. I opened my mouth and licked his fingers tentatively. It was warm. A little lemony, a little musky. He slid his fingers into my mouth a little further. I sucked them clean, swirling my tongue around them. He smiled, leaned down, and kissed me, tasting me.

He reached over to the bedside table and took an ice cube out of the glass. "Ready?" he asked with a smirk. I didn't answer.

To be continued...