First Stirrings

Story Info
College freshman learns a lesson.
1.5k words
3.92
62.4k
0
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alicia70
alicia70
14 Followers

I was in my freshmen year at a college a 1000 miles from home in 1967. My parents wanted me to go far away, so I would experience being in a different region of the country and grow up. That meant no running home on weekends.

The first month wasn't very good socially. Mixers, sorority rush and classes that included almost all awkward freshmen - it was a slow start. The really pretty girls all had 2-3 offers for dates but the rest of us were struggling. I should tell you that back then I was about 5'6", 130 pounds and dark black hair. I was a little chubby but my a 38d figure with blue eyes on what I thought was a pretty face should have given me some social life.

Well, after the first month several of us from the dorm decided to go out to the beer bars where you could drink 3.2 beer at 18 years old and meet guys. When we got there the place was crowded but not mobbed. We showed our student ID's and ordered beer. None of us had drunk much back then, so we drank too fast. We all got pretty tipsy pretty quick. I remember being light headed and giggly. I can still see the room spinning like it was yesterday. Anyway, we decided to sit down somewhere and as we looked for a place these three guys asked us to sit with them. We started talking and the next thing I knew we had had a few more beers and my friends were gone.

I was now alone with Al. We nuzzled a little and then whispered to me: "let's go back to my place - it's just a block away."

I said: "sure, why not."

When we got there we started making out and he was all over me. I started to object and he said: "I wasn't being nice and that if I was mean to him I would get spanked like all bad girls." It was playful so I went along.

He started getting rough and I told him: "be gentle." That set him off!

He yelled: "I need to spank you good for being bad." I started to get scared and he yelled again at me: "pull your shorts down and take your medicine." I stood there paralyzed with fear and excitement. He grabbed me, quickly yanked my shorts to my knees and started smacking my ass. Four solid swats and he stopped - but did it ever hurt! He said: "get undressed or he'd give me 20 more." I did.

He gently massaged my breasts and started teasing and tweaking my nipples. I really started to enjoy the nipple pinching. He stopped and asked me: "what's your name?"

I laughed as I told him: "Alicia."

He responded: "you seem to enjoy a little pain."

I told him: "it had never happened before - it's all new."

He said: "but do like it?

I was afraid to answer or afraid to answer yes so when I didn't respond, he grabbed me and gave me another 6-7 wallops on my behind. Tears started to cover my cheeks as I pleaded with him to stop. He did - only long enough to grab my hair and push me toward his crotch which showed the outline of an erection. I had never done oral sex before -it was scary and exciting all at the same time . He unzipped quickly and his cock sprang at me. He pushed me harder now and I slowly and tentatively opened my mouth.I remember thinking I might choke to death before he finally orgasmed. I swallowed some, spit some, drooled some. I was disgusted, terrified and exhilarated all at once. He said he was done and he'd take me home now. I got dressed and we walked to his car. He drove me back to the dorm. When I got out he said he'd be at the Tavern tomorrow at 8 and if I wanted to see him again - be there dressed in a short skirt so he'd know I wanted to see him again.

END OF PART 1

The next morning when I awoke I could hardly believe what had happened. Al had forced me but I never said "no," i was all "tingly" thinking about what I had done, the excitement and the whole array of jumbled emotions. I wasn't sure what to do about going back. I was scared yet I wanted to feel all those same emotions again. At the time, I didn't know what it was that made me feel this way. It was electrifying feeling things I never I knew existed. I wondered if I should talk with my girlfriends but I was a embarrassed to discuss it. As the day wore on I tried to study but all I could think about was last night and whether to go or not tonight? I couldn't stand it so I finally decided to go.

When I got dressed, I put on the shortest skirt I could find and went to the Tavern and arrived there a few minutes early. Al wasn't there yet. It was early so I was able to get a booth and I waited. After I waited 20 minutes past the appointed time I started thinking what a jerk I was for showing up. I was just about ready to leave when who walks in but Al with a couple of his friends, He walked up to me and introduced his friends and they left. Just me and Al. The first thing he asked was "whether I liked the spanking last night?"

I had expected an apology for being late. I hesitated and then said "no!"

I lied since I surely wasn't going to tell him yes - I did have some pride. He stared at me and said that he enjoyed it, he liked it and that he was going to get us 2 beers. I watched him walk away and thought I ought to leave. I didn't, something told me to stay. When he got back he asked if I had changed my mind. I didn't say a word. He then asked in a very firm, forceful voice: did you enjoy last night?"

I replied: "yes butI felt guilty and a little embarrassed by it."

He smiled. He got up and told me to get up and follow him. I did. We walked to his apartment where he immediately lit a joint and passed it to me. We sat on the couch and talked as we got stoned. After a hour or so he said that the reason I was so turned on and excited was because I was submissive and that last night showed I could, enjoy the most incredible feelings when I submitted to someone.

Those heightened emotions are what made it special. I was stoned -it made sense so I agreed with his analysis. He told me he wanted to see me naked and to strip. I did without hesitation. When I was naked, he stood up and I thought he was going to get undressed but he walked into his bedroom and returned with handcuffs. He told me to put them on and by doing so that it showed I trusted him to take charge and make me feel things that most people never feel.

I remember being so damn excited and nervous. I put them on. He left again and came back with a bandanna which he tied over my eyes. Then he laid me down on the couch and proceed to tease me by rubbing his finger tips all over my body except my nipples and vagina. This went on for quite awhile. I was wiggling and writhing as it tickled and tormented me.

I finally asked for him to "please show my nipples and vagina some attention."

He said they were "tits and a cunt."

I asked him again - HIS way! He started squeezing my nipples harder and harder - I pleaded for him to stop, that it hurt too much. His response was to do it harder. The pain slowly turned to pleasure. I was so turned on. He abruptly stopped! I asked him why he stopped? and he answered that I need to tell him exactly what I wanted. "Pinch my nipples," I yelled. He did and after only a couple more minutes I had an orgasm. I bucked, wiggled and by my behavior and performance it was obvious that I got off on pain. As soon as I calmed down he straddled me and made me give him another blowjob.

He was fast this time. When he finished, he took the blindfold off, undid the handcuffs and offered me another joint. We talked another hour or two. He took me back to the dorm, gave me his number and said to call him. That was the start of the most exciting period of my life. If enough people want to know more I will go on and tell more about my relationship with Al. Just retelling the story make me feel 35 years younger.

alicia70
alicia70
14 Followers