First Sunrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

From between Serenity's legs, an enormous shower of warm sticky juices came out with surprising force. The fiery ball inside her suddenly flared out and engulfed her entire body in an instant. Eyes squeezed shut, a display of brilliant fireworks was set off right behind her eyelids as fiery ecstasy consumed every sense she had. Her muscles convulsed all at once and her entire body was pulled forward, then thrown back against the heavy chair as she was tossed and turned mercilessly by the orgasmic current. Her juices hit her palm and sprayed every which way, she had forgotten to take her hand out. The sunlight proceeded to turn the heavenly fountain into a shower of crystalline liquid gold. It was perhaps one of the most beautiful scenes the sun had ever illuminated.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Is that Serenity? Is she in trouble? I have to..." In a flurry of flying hazel that made her dizzy, Ingrid turned around to examine Serenity's window, just in time to get a surprise shower of warm, sticky girl juices on her face and pajamas.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhh! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The more Serenity tried to keep quiet, the harder her next orgasmic contraction would hit. She felt like she could hardly see or breathe.

"ohh.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! fuck! ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

There was pure ecstasy in her eyes, dark green with desire, hidden from the outside world. The fingers inside her spasming pleasure center refused to stop pumping, and her overly sensitive clit was almost painful under the uncontrollable firmness of her fingertips. Her entire abdomen convulsed uncontrollably and it was all she could do to keep from falling out the window. She was going wild, soaking everything around her with sticky nectar.

"huhhhhhh! huhhhhh! ahhhhhh!"

Ingrid stood there, her body frozen, countless streams of emotion running through her mind, while the nectar of her beloved cousin dripped slowly down her pale cheeks, off her trembling chin, and began to soak her blue teddy bear pajama shirt.

Tsunami waves of pleasure washed over Serenity again and again. The orgasm seemed to last forever, the opening between her legs an unending fountain of youthful juices turned to gold by the sun's affectionate rays.

"ohhhhhhhhhh..... fuck..... huhhhhh... huhhhh... huhhhh...AHHHH!"

A final orgasmic contraction caused Serenity's body to slam back forcefully into the chair, and her trembling, sweaty body went blissfully limp, except for one part. The orgasm had finally passed, but her pink lips continued to spasm gently as she came down from that beautifully intense climax. Serenity slipped her soaked fingers out of her as slowly as she could, causing mild contractions that made her entire body shiver. At last, she opened her eyes, and a hand immediately went up to shield them from the morning sunlight, which was pouring brilliantly through the window now. She felt the moistness of her hand and smiled sheepishly. Looking down at her spent body, she saw that the smooth skin was almost completely covered in her own lovely juices and sweat. Her body sparkled and reflected the hot daylight of summer. Gently, she caressed the swollen lips between her legs and enjoyed their slippery softness.

Ingrid slowly realized her cousin's orgasmic shower had ended. She couldn't believe what had just happened, or what she had just heard. And as she stood there, her chin still dripping juices, her hair glistening from wetness, she suddenly became aware of something else.

Taste. Whatever had just rained down on her face tasted good. Really good, in fact. At the bottom of her shadowed face, a soft, curious tongue emerged from a pair of rather small tender lips and explored the sacred secretions now covering her. She slowly relaxed, still unsure of what exactly to do, breathing in and tasting the fruits of her older cousin's ecstasy.

Serenity lay there for a while, recovering from her new experience. She had climaxed with the sunrise, although she barely saw any of it. But that didn't matter, her lovely pink pussy did. As the thought came to her, she smiled, and knew that she would be doing this all summer long. Suddenly, a distant voice echoed through her pleasant mist of thoughts. She recognized the voice instantly.

"Serenity? What the fuck were you just doing?"

With a jolt of realization that almost sent her out the window, Serenity quickly withdrew her long legs and hopped to her feet. She nervously leaned out the window, and it was now her turn to run a few million emotions through her exhausted brain.

A heavily blushing Serenity peered out over the windowsill. Down below, poor Ingrid was smiling mischievously at the window above, head slightly tilted, face slightly glistening, and her baby blue teddy bear pajamas almost completely drenched.

----- To be continued... maybe

12