First Swing Party in a Prom Dress

Story Info
Sexual awakening of Cindy.
13.6k words
4.65
100.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,771 Followers

Cindy and Dennis stand outside the large mansion where a swinger's party is being held tonight. Dennis had called yesterday and got an enthusiastic invitation. Dennis is a 19-year-old freshman, a bull of a young man with a football scholarship at a local university. Cindy is a cute, blonde 18-year-old recent high school grad. She wears her beautiful pink prom gown that shows off her slim figure, firm small ass and barely holds in her full breasts. Dennis told her to dress very nicely - and Cindy had learned the hard way not to say no to Dennis. The first and last time she said no to Dennis, he had spanked her sweet ass until it was beet red.

Dennis is vain and thinks himself quite the lover. He's gone out with plenty of girls and prides himself on having taken the virginity of a dozen or more naive high school girls. He has had great success with innocent, unfucked, submissive girls. He could spot them in a crowd before zooming in and sweeping them off their feet and thrusting his stiff cock into their untouched pussies. But he yearns to expand his experience to older, more knowledgeable women. All of his relationships have been short term. He enjoys the hunt for new pussy, and doesn't care about his conquests' feelings at all.

Cindy, beside him, is his most recent prize. He won her over just a couple of weeks ago. Even though she is drop dead gorgeous, he is already itching to move on. He'd taken her virginity in his dorm room the very same day they'd met at a local coffee shop. On the second night, she'd incurred his wrath when she refused a direct command to suck his cock. He had spanked her sweet ass and she had sucked, licked and gagged on his cock for almost an hour as he held back his orgasm just to make sure she learned a lesson. She swallowed his cum and then licked him clean as he instructed afterwards. He had to admit to himself that his cock was never harder than after he punished her insolence. She did whatever he wanted after that. In a way, that disappointed him since he wanted another opportunity to spank her ass. He even fucked her in his friend's truck at a tailgate party. It was in broad daylight and she was wonderfully shy as he made her strip totally naked and made her straddle him and sit upright on his cock. It made him feel good to know his friends could see him and her through the window with her firm breasts jiggling up and down. He had an earth shattering orgasm.

This new exhibitionist turn-on gave him the idea to find a swingers club and give it a try. It was a "couples only" club and Dennis brought Cindy along, and because he wants a piece of candy on his arm. This is his opportunity to try MILF pussy. He doesn't much care what happens to Cindy and tells her that they will "go with the flow" at the sex club. Cindy doesn't dare ask what that means. She's relieved when Dennis takes out a fifth of bourbon. The liquor burns her throat and eases her nerves. It makes her feel warm and even a bit giggly. Dennis takes her hand and guides her towards the big double doors and the unknown behind them.

They are ushered through the mansion doors into a huge formal hallway by Rachel, a beautiful blonde hostess, a "cougar" in modern parlance. Rachel is a typical former cheerleader-type with a wide red-lipstick smile and a cheery attitude. She has a deeply cut white blouse barely covering, even straining to hold in her ample breasts. Although she is a foxy forty, her tits are perky enough not to need a bra. Dennis' keen eye sees the distinct outline of her nipples showing through the sheer fabric. She wears a tight blood-red knitted skirt that shows off her womanly curves in all their glory. The hem is just far enough above the knees to be a bit naughty and shows off her slim, firm legs. Dennis thinks lustfully, "Now she's is a bitch who knows how to take care of herself." This is exactly the type of attractive MILF that he'd dreamt about since he learned how to masturbate. As he stroked his cock, he'd fantasize about his English teacher with the luscious tits, the sexy girl's gym teacher with the beautiful ass, and the next door MILF that sunbathed in the nude. Now, his desires are so very close to being fulfilled.

Rachel gives Cindy a big hug and says, "Great to see young people at our party. Girl, that is a beautiful dress." Rachel's perfume is intoxicating and her friendliness makes Cindy less nervous. But Cindy is taken back when the lady gives Dennis a big hug and at the same time squeezes his buttock and says, "Whew. Nice ass, big guy!" A man who could be Rachel's husband comes over to greet them. He wears a nice sports jacket with a casual but obviously expensive shirt and matching slacks. He introduces himself as Richard. Cindy sees he's a handsome man who carries himself with confidence. Dennis gives Richard his name and sees the gold cufflinks on his wrists. Richard turns to Cindy with a look in his eyes like a male lion looking at his prey. When he asks Cindy her name, she looks down shyly and is too flustered to answer. She fears he might grab her ass and doesn't know what her response should be. Rachel sees her indecision and says, "Richard my love, this is sweet Cindy. Isn't her dress quite lovely?"

Richard then takes Cindy's tiny fingers in his strong hand and bends and kisses them as if she were royalty as he drinks in the welcome sight her beautiful breasts, so close to his eyes. "Yes, it most certainly is. Nice to meet you Cindy." Richard is instantly smitten and his mind swirls as he envisions sliding his cock between those heavenly ivory titties. Cindy has never had a gentleman kiss her hand like this, but has seen it in the romantic movies she loves. The grand mansion, the wealthy couple that greeted them and their manners all made Cindy think that this is very much like one of her favorite movies.

Richard and Rachel love to introduce new young couples to the joys of group sexuality. After Dennis had called and asked for information on the swingers club, they'd had hatched a wonderful plan for the evening. They planned to separate the two young things and Rachel would offer herself to the young stud while Richard would seduce the barely legal teen angel and show her the true joy of lust. They had both been incredibly horny just fantasizing about it and had fucked like demons after hatching their scheme. Richard has been walking around with a raging erection all day. He almost creams his pants when he sees the yummy 18- year-old and touches her soft hand.

The hosts guide the young couple into a large living room with a dozen or more well-dressed couples chatting and laughing, with wine and mixed drinks flowing freely. Richard pours them both strong drinks and introduces them to a number of people. Cindy is a bit surprised to see that they all look like quite normal, attractive folks very much in love with their partners. She notices they do have wandering eyes and several of the men seem to take a real interest in her but Richard hovers over her and quickly moves her and Dennis along after only a few quick words are spoken. Cindy thinks it was very gentlemanly of Richard to be so hospitable. Little does she know that Richard is simply staking out his territory and the experienced men see the signs and back off. Dennis has eyes as big as saucers as he ogles the unbelievable variety of stunning MILFs around him. He is so absorbed in the scene that he almost forgets that Cindy is even here. Several cougars wink at him and touch him even though Rachel holds on to his arm to stake out her territory too.

Soon, the sounds of merriment are louder with the alcohol stirring people's blood. Someone turns on some slow dance music and dims the lights. Cindy feels a bit tipsy with the effects of the drink Richard had given her, which was in addition to the bourbon Dennis gave her before the party. Rachel turns to Dennis and asks him to dance and off they go to the dance floor, an open area surrounded by four large overstuffed sofas and many large upholstered chairs.

Richard's Viewpoint

As planned, Rachel has taken the young stud off to dance and here I am with lovely Cindy. Her face is so beautiful; high cheekbones and youthful glowing skin that needs very little makeup, really, just a touch of powder and eyeliner. Her golden hair falls in large natural curls to her bare shoulders. The pink formal satin dress must be from her high school prom. It's cut low and tight to push up her breasts in a style favored by young girls to advertise their tight fuckable bodies. There are pink embroidered flowerets around the waist and the skirt clings sexily to her ass faintly showing her crack nestled between firm buttocks. The skirt goes down modestly below her knees but I can see she has beautiful calves. I've no doubt she played sports in school. Well, tonight my dear, I'll introduce you to a whole new kind of sport.

"Let's dance, Cindy." The music is slow and the lights are dim. I pull her firmly towards me. There's just a little gasp and no resistance. That's good. I'm a head taller than she is and I can smell the earthy odour of her soft hair lying against my cheek. She feels a bit warm but that's likely the alcohol. I can feel her tremble a bit. That's very good. I see Rachel and Dennis dancing on the other side of the dance floor and they're grabbing and massaging each other's asses. It's happened quickly, but that's Rachel's style. Many around us are doing the same. My hand is on Cindy's back and I can feel the zipper of her dress. I picture myself pulling it down and freeing those wonderful breasts. Later, I'll get to do that and much more, if everything goes according to plan.

My God, I'm getting an incredibly hard-on. I love anticipation. It's almost better than "doing it". I'm no porn star but I've a very useful eight inches of thick cock. Better still, women tell me I use it well. I can feel Cindy stiffen a bit and I know she feels my manhood pressing against her. I better slow things down a bit before she gets spooked and runs off. "Are you having fun, Cindy?"

"Yes, sir"

She looks up at me and blushes self-consciously. "Please, call me Richard."

"Yes, Richard."

She looks up at me with her innocent eyes, so loving and trusting. It's time to tell her the rules. "Cindy, you know this is a swinger's party, right? Well, we do have a few rules. First, you don't have to do anything. We say no means no. But if somebody wants to play with somebody else's spouse that person's partner must also play. That's what we call swapping. You only have to go as far as your partner Dennis goes. We call that going with the flow. " She seems to react to that phrase. "Is that alright? Do you understand our rules?"

"Yes, sir. I mean yes, Richard."

I turn her around gently. "Now Cindy, look over at Dennis and Rachel. You see? He's fondling my wife's gorgeous ass. That means I should be able to feel your sweet ass. Is that O.K. with you?" I look into her eyes and I can see the wheels turning in that brain of hers. My heart is beating rapidly in anticipation. Please say yes. Please say YES! And then I know I'll be fucking her tight 18-year-old pussy very soon because I just know the young stud will be drilling my horny wife's pussy tonight, guaranteed. Cindy is looking away, not saying anything, obviously very embarrassed. When Rachel and I devised our plan, we agreed if the girl was reluctant I should say, "Well Cindy, you don't have to do anything but if you say no I'll have to go over and stop Dennis and reclaim my wife. He looks like he's really enjoying himself. Do you want me to do that?" She shakes her head no. A flood of relief washes over me. That's as good as a yes as far as I'm concerned.

I take my hands and slip them behind her back as the music throbs out a strong rhythmic beat. I slowly move my hands lower on her back. I'm in no rush. I want to enjoy every last second of this experience. She has an enticingly slender waist and I pull her closer and nestle my hard cock against her firm tummy. I can see a blush start to stain her graceful neck and she trembles slightly. Rachel is looking over at us with a big knowing smile. I move my hands down and caress Cindy's pert round ass cheeks firmly. She gives a little gasp. That's very, very good. Rachel gives a big wink and grabs a handful of Dennis' ass. I massage the young blonde's perfect ass and grind my cock into her stomach. The satin dress is so thin I can feel her tiny panties beneath. I wonder if they're pink like the dress. I envision the camel-toe outline of her pussy lips in the undergarment. I didn't think it was possible to get my dick even harder but that thought just made it feel like steel-encased granite. I slip my middle finger down the crack of her ass. I lift her up a bit so that the tip of my cock can slide into that wonderful V at the top of those perfect legs. It takes all my concentration not to cum right now on the dance floor. But I must be patient. There's plenty of time. Anticipation is almost as good as doing it, I remind myself. I cannot help but break out into the biggest grin in the room as I see the eyes of many are on us.

Cindy's Viewpoint

Rachel's taken Dennis away to dance and Richard is dancing with me. He is such a gentleman and a very smooth dancer who leads me with talent and skill. The drinks are making me warm and a bit woozy. His hands are strong; he must work out because the muscles in his arms are very hard. I see many people around us feeling each other all over as they dance but thank goodness Richard isn't like that. I feel like the prettiest and luckiest girl at the party.

Oh, my goodness, Does Richard have a hard-on? His "thing" is so long, thick and hard. Maybe if I don't say anything he won't be embarrassed. Hmm. I'm having a naughty fantasy of pulling down the zipper on his pants and reaching in to feel his swollen "thing". I mustn't think those kind of naughty thoughts. Wait, my private parts are getting really hot and wet. Thankfully, that's not as obvious as an erection, (I hope).

I see Dennis with Richard's wife, Rachel. He is feeling her bum. Oh, my heavens, I hope Richard won't be angry if he sees that. He looks down at me with his handsome face and says, "Cindy, you know this is a swingers party?. We've a few rules. First, you don't have to do anything. We say no means no." Well, that is a big relief. "But if somebody wants to play with somebody's spouse that person's partner must also play. That's what we call swapping. You only have to go as far as your partner, Dennis does. We call that going with the flow." I remember Dennis saying that exact phrase. I don't think Dennis is going to do anything extreme. "Is that alright? Do you understand our rules?"

I look up at Richard's handsome face. I can tell he really cares about me. "Yes, sir. I mean yes, Richard."

"Now Cindy, look over at Dennis and Rachel. You see how he's feeling my wife's gorgeous ass. That means I should be able to feel your ass too. Is that O.K. with you?" My heart nearly starts beating out of my chest. I don't know what to say. No man but Dennis has touched my bum. I'm so embarrassed and I'm sure my face is so red. "Well Cindy, you don't have to do anything but if you say no I'll have to go over and stop Dennis. He looks like he's really enjoying himself. Do you want me to stop him?" Oh no. That simply can't happen. Dennis will be so mad and then he'll spank my bum so hard. I bite my lip and shake my head no. Richard feeling my bum isn't such a bad thing, and it feels nice. A bit naughty, sure. But I don't think Dennis will go any farther.

Richard pulls me firmly to his body and put both of his hands on my waist. I think his erection is even bigger now. I can see a couple over on a sofa kissing deeply as she takes his hard penis out of his pants. Her partner is pulling down her top and is massaging her bare breasts. I feel butterflies in my stomach and my vagina is starting to throb and get wet. I was right. Richard is a gentleman. He's only got his hands on my waist. Our bodies are swaying to the hypnotic beat of the music. He gently guides my head to rest on his strong chest and his chest hair slightly tickles my cheek. I feel a bit safer and more comfortable. Holy cow! He's grabbing my bum! Wow. Richard's not such a gentleman after all. But his hands feel so good. He should stop but I kind of hope he doesn't stop right away. I'm enjoying this, even though my proper upbringing tells me I shouldn't. I feel so guilty.

Now, he's lifting me up with his strong arms and is sliding his penis between my legs. I'm up on my tippytoes and even through my dress, I feel its hard tip touching my clitoris. Ohhhh, so delicious. He is pushing his finger into the crack of my ass. My word, I feel the tip of his finger right on my anus and it makes me feel like whore. Even Dennis hasn't felt that secret spot. Rivulets of wetness are dripping from my vagina down the inside of my thigh. I hope it doesn't drip on the floor, that would be so embarrassing. My legs are feeling so weak and my head is so light. I think all the blood in my body has rushed to my crotch.

"Richard, may I sit down, please? I'm feeling a bit light headed." We walk to an empty couch. Richard has his hand on my bum as we pass a woman on her knees giving oral sex to a man in a loveseat. Others are kissing and stroking their partners. There's a rising tide of moans and slurping sounds mixing with the music's strong beat. I breathe in deeply the spunky smell of sex and I notice that parts of my brain seem to open up and bring me to a state of mind I've never experienced or even imagined. I can feel the wet folds of my vagina rubbing together as I walk. It feels soooo good especially when I sway my hips even more. My clitoris is rubbing tantalizingly on the wet silk of my new panties as I move forward. I must fight these primal urges welling up inside me. I see Dennis and Rachel moving to a sofa across from us. Thank goodness. Now that they've finished dancing, maybe soon he'll want to go back to his dorm room and make love to me. I really need to feel a stiff cock, I mean Dennis' stiff cock, in my throbbing pussy. I try to catch his eye but I he's too interested in Rachel who is whispering something in his ear.

Richard's Viewpoint

I walk slightly behind Cindy towards a sofa. She is instinctively grinding her sweet young ass even more than before, more like a needy bitch in heat. My wife tells me that this type of hip movement stimulates a woman's private parts even more when they are already wet with sexual anticipation. The folds of their vaginas stroke their swollen clits as they wiggle their asses and crotches. The other men are enviously eyeing me as I shepherd this sweet young piece of fuckmeat toward the sofa. I can feel them drinking her image into their testosterone-flooded brains. The whole room seems to rise an erotic notch or two. I slip my hand to the center of her ass with my index finger nestling into her crack perfectly, like it's come home. I can't help the big grin plastered on my face; I'm watching my incredibly sexy wife seduce that stupid stud over there, and I'm about to enjoy all that this child-woman has to offer. I'm the luckiest bastard walking the earth right now, bar none. The others can share in my conquest later when they see me thrusting my hard member into her wet pussy. They know this is a sure thing when a woman grinds her sex like Cindy is now. I think, "The anticipation of the fuck, my fellow cunt-wolves is almost as good as the act itself." Maybe I'll even let them fuck Cindy just like that wife last month that was new to swinging. After, I got her hot and well-fucked, all of my friends drilled her. Oh, how she howled her fulfillment at each of the many, many orgasms she enjoyed from the cocks of men she did not know.

I'm sitting on the sofa with my left arm around Cindy's bare shoulder. She is looking down shyly as I drink in her perfect skin of her long swanlike neck and sweet breasts that seem to be begging to be released. The pink dress is perfect with the red embroidered flowers on the waist and hem. Her shoes are pink satin to match with a low heel that young girls with little experience in high heels tend to like. Cindy looks over at the sofa opposite us . I look and can see my sexy wife whispering in Dennis' ear. Everything looks like it's going according to our plan. He nods an enthusiastic yes. I turn to Cindy as she gazes over at the horny couple. I sense that she's wondering what's going to happen next with the two of them, and with us following their lead. I can see it - her eyes riveted on Dennis and Rachel, and her pouting lips are slightly open. I can even see her chest heaving, betraying her quickened breathing. I smell the subtle honey scent of aroused young pussy wafting up from between Cindy's legs. I've a huge urge to plunge my hand up between her legs but fight the heat in my brain so I can follow our plan. Rachel drives her tongue into Dennis' ear and, as instructed, she places his hand up the inside of her thighs to massage her hot snatch just like we discussed. Cindy bites her bottom lip nervously. She seems to know what's going to happen next.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,771 Followers