First Threesome

Story Info
Getting to know a neighbour.
3.3k words
4.36
162.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers

My wife and I have been married for 15 years and have an above normal sex life. We enjoy sex and all its ramifications but we have never tried having sex with other people until just recently. It all started quite by accident but it blossomed into a regular situation.

We live in a condo complex of about 40 suites. I was helping plant some plants with a few of the other owners one Saturday morning, when I heard some moaning and groaning coming from one of the suites. These two were really going at it as they were getting louder and louder. I stopped and listened to the two and soon I felt another body beside me. My wife had come out and was listening to the moans too. As we stood there listening, another of the owners came over to see what we were doing.

“Now that sounds like fun,” she said. “Maybe I can find out who that is and see if they would be interested in fucking me too. It sounds like he has a great cock and she loves fucking.” I looked over at my wife and she had a surprised look on her face. I looked at the other woman and started to notice some of her features. She wasn’t very tall but her breasts were well proportioned and she had a tight ass. She also had a surprised look on her face but there was more than just surprise in her eyes.

I looked over at my wife again and she was grinning as she tried to hide the fact that she had heard this woman and her comments. I grinned back at her and took her hand, giving it a squeeze. The two making love finished with a loud grunt and moan and then there was silence. The three of us stood there for a minute or two more and then went back to what we were doing.

After the afternoon was over, we were invited for coffee at one of the council’s suites. Since we were new to the complex, we didn’t know too many people and were surprised when the suite we ended up in was that of the woman from earlier today.

There were five of us there and we talked and had a few coffees before some of the people started to leave. Finally, there was only the three of us left and we settled down on the soft couches and continued talking. After about 15 minutes, the talk came around to sex and much to both of our astonishment, this woman was very abrupt and candid about the subject.

“Didn’t hearing those two making love this afternoon, turn you on,’ she said. “It did me and I wanted to be fucked right there and then.” Again, I couldn’t believe what this woman was saying and I wasn’t too sure what my wife was thinking. I didn’t look at her but I felt her stirring beside me. “It did,’ my wife said quickly. “I’m going to take my husband home and let him fuck me until we drop.” She grabbed my hand as she said it and I looked at her quickly. She had a lustful grin on her face and her eyes told me she was ready and more than willing.

“You don’t have to go home,” the woman said. “You can make love right here, that is, if you don’t mind being watched.” My cock immediately started to rise against my shorts. My wife squeezed my hand and looked directly at the woman. “Would it bother you if we fucked in front of you?” she asked. “No, not at all and I’d love to see your husbands cock.” Now my cock was straining against my shorts and my wife very lightly, brushed her hand across my lap. The woman was watching us and looking at my crotch while she nonchalantly licked her lips. Before I could say or do anything, my wife spoke up. “Only if you don’t mind. I need a cock in me right now and I don’t care where we are as long as I have a cock fucking me.” She said.

I had never heard my wife talking this way before and was taken back by her boldness and outright lust. She reached across and started massaging my cock through my pants. “Oh, take it out,’ the woman said. “I want to see it hard.” My wife started unzipping my shorts as the woman watched her. She undid my pants and reached inside, pulling my straining cock out in the open. The woman moaned when she saw my hard cock standing straight up and my wife leaned over and started licking the head and around its crown. I just leaned back in the couch and let her have her way with me as I watched her and the other woman.

It wasn’t long before my wife had me completely hard and ready. She got off the couch and started to strip right in the living room. “Come on, honey, I need that inside me.” Who was I to argue. Here was my completely naked wife standing in the living room of a complete stranger, telling me to fuck her. I quickly got up and stripped my shorts and underwear, stepping out of them and removed my shirt. I moved into my wife’s arms and kissed her passionately as she reached down with her hand and started rubbing my cock.

I heard the woman moan again and I quickly looked over at her. She had her shorts down around her ankles and was finger fucking herself as she watched us. My wife grabbed my hand and led me over to the end of the couch. She put a pillow over the arm and leaned down over it. “Come on, honey,” she said. “Stick that big rod in me and fuck the hell out of me.” I moved between her legs and thrust my hips forward, entering her wet pussy in one movement. I hit bottom as I started to thrust in and out of her. She was moaning into the pillow as I fucked her like I had never fucked her before. I could also hear the woman moaning louder as I continued plowing my wife’s cunt.

It didn’t take long for me to start coming. Just before I did, I told my wife I was coming. The woman heard me and she said excitedly, “Yes come in her. I want to see you come in her cunt and fill her up with your spunk.” Hearing that made me come all the more and I spurted my seed deep inside my wife’s cunt over and over again. After grunting and groaning for a few minutes while I finished spurting into her, my wife slowly raised herself off the pillow. I pulled my softening cock out of her to let her up but wasn’t ready for what happened next.

She sat on the couch and dipped a finger in herself, raising it to her mouth and sucking on it. As she did, she was looking directly at the other woman who now had all her clothes off and was fucking herself harder. She spread her legs and held her cunt lips open so the woman could see my sperm on them. She smiled at the woman and said, “Would you like to taste him on me?” I looked at my wife surprisingly and then heard the woman getting up. She came over and knelt in front of my wife and reached out with one finger, dipping it into her cunt. She then raised her finger to her mouth and sucked on it too.

“Oh god, that tastes good,” she said. “Can I have some more?” “You can have all you want,” my wife said as she moved so the woman had complete access to her cunt. The woman, slowly bent forward and stuck her tongue out, tasting my wife. “This is a first for me,” she said. “”I’ve never sucked a cunt before.” She leaned forward again and this time, didn’t move away as she started lapping at my wife. I watched the woman for a few minutes as she lapped and sucked on my wife’s cunt. My wife was groaning loudly as the woman ate her and she held the woman’s head against her, trying to get her tongue deep inside her. The woman moved up and was working on my wife’s clit which made her moan louder and louder.

I was hard again just from watching the two women and I moved behind the other woman. I raised her hips up and plunged my cock into her. Her wet cunt received it in one thrust and I started fucking her from behind as she continued eating my wife. Her groans were muffled by my wife’s cunt but she wiggled her ass and pushed back against me as I thrust in and out of her. He lifted her head and yelled, “Yes, that’s it. Fill me up with that hard cock. Fuck me harder.” I responded and was pounding away at her as she dove back between my squirming wife’s legs.

After a few more thrusts, I started to spurt inside her and she groaned again as she felt me starting to come. I held myself against her ass as I finished and slowly pulled my cock out of her. She moved away from my wife and sat beside her on the couch. She spread her legs and looked at my wife. “Would you like to taste your husband on me?” she asked. My wife didn’t hesitate. She quickly got between the woman’s legs and started licking and sucking on her cunt. The woman reached out and grabbed my wife’s head and held it against her cunt.

Here I was, having just fucked two women and was watching my wife eating a cunt. I had no idea that she was interested in other women but this could bring out some interesting possibilities. I sat down on the floor beside the two women and watched my wife bring the other woman to climax. After about ten minutes, the two women separated and both fell over on the couch, panting heavily. I waited for them to recover a little but it was the woman who came around the fastest. “I’m still horny,” she said. She reached out and held my wife’s face in her hands. “Would you fuck me?” she asked, looking straight into my wife’s eyes. “I’ve got just the right tool for us. Let me go get it.” She got off the couch and disappeared into her bedroom. Before I could say anything, she reappeared and handed my wife the biggest strap-on cock I had ever seen.

“Fuck me with this,” she said, handing it to my wife. “I’ll help you put it on and then I want you to fuck me with it.” She pulled my wife to her feet and strapped the huge cock onto her. She then got down on her hands and knees in the middle of the room and looked back at my wife. “Come on, fuck me.” My wife moved between the woman’s legs and pointed the huge tool at her cunt. She leaned forward and plunged the cock deep inside the woman. Both of them groaned loudly as the huge cock plowed into the woman. My wife started slowly thrusting in and out of the woman’s cunt and soon the two of them were groaning and moaning louder and louder.

My wife was fucking this woman hard and her thrusts were long and rapid. “Oh yes, fuck me.” “Pound my hole with that cock and make me come again,” the woman pleaded. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” she yelled. My wife was panting heavily now and was sweating from all the exertion. She continued though and pounded the huge cock in and out of the woman’s cunt as hard and as fast as she could. The two of them didn’t even know I was there watching them as they were totally engrossed with each other.

Finally, my wife tired and had to stop. As she pulled the huge fake cock out of the woman’s cunt, the woman groaned loudly. My wife fell back on her haunches and was sweating profusely.

The woman turned around and looked at my wife. “Since you are spent, would you mind if I took another turn at your husbands wonderful cock?” she asked. “Go ahead,” my wife answered as she tried to regain her breath. The woman turned to me and grabbed my cock. She pulled me over to her and engulfed me. She swirled her tongue around its head and the crown and soon had me hard again. She sucked on me for a few more minutes and then looked up at me with a big grin on her face. “I want that big cock inside me again,” she said. “I want you to fuck me again.” With that she moved down onto the floor, pulling me with her and spread her legs wide. She pulled my cock to her cunt and I pushed it inside her.

“Oh yes,” she said. “That’s what I want. I need you to fuck me bad. I need your cock.” I started thrusting in and out and she squealed in delight at the feeling of my hard cock rubbing her walls as I fucked her. She was soon groaning loudly again and she raised her legs up over my shoulders. I leaned forward and up onto my arms so I could really pound her. I was thrusting in and out of her from above now and every time I thrust fully into her, she moaned loudly. I lasted longer this time and fucked this woman as hard as I could. Finally, I started coming and she reached around, grabbing my ass, holding me against her as I spurted into her over and over again.

I finished and slowly pulled my softening cock out of her as she lowered her legs off my shoulders. Again she sat up and looked at my wife. “Do you want to taste us again?” she asked.

I was dead tired but my wife was ready to go again. She moved between the woman’s legs and started cleaning my come out of her. I watched her tongue go in and out of the woman’s cunt, lapping and sucking up all my come. After a few minutes, they were finished and they sat up. The woman looked directly at my wife. “Can I fuck you?” she asked. I looked at my wife as she nodded. The woman got up and put the strap-on cock on herself. My wife moved down on her back on the floor and spread her legs. I could see the moisture on her lips and I watched the woman get down on her knees and point the huge cock at her cunt.

She slowly entered my wife and stopped when the full length of the fake cock was inside her. “Doesn’t that feel good?” she asked my wife. “Wait until you feel it plunging in and out of you. You’ll think you died and went to heaven,” she continued as she slowly pulled the long, hard cock out of my wife. My wife was moaning softly as the woman slowly pushed the entire length back into her. She started to thrust slowly at first but was soon plowing the cock in and out of my wife. They were both moaning loudly now and my wife was yelling at the woman as she fucked her. “Oh yes, fuck me.”

After about ten minutes of watching the two women fuck, my wife suddenly stopped her. “Will you fuck me in my ass?” she asked. The woman just grinned and pulled the long cock out of my wife’s cunt. She waited as my wife got on her hands and knees and pointed the cock at her back hole. She moved forward and rubbed the cock against my wife’s hole. My wife wiggled her ass at her and yelled, “Put that thing inside me. Fuck me hard with that huge cock. I want to feel it fucking me.”

The woman pushed against my wife’s hole and the fake cock slowly entered her anal canal. She screamed out in pain at first but then relaxed and started pushing back against the woman. “Get the whole thing inside me,” she said through gritted teeth. “I want the whole thing inside me.” The woman kept pushing the fake cock into my wife’s ass until the entire length was inside her. She stopped and held herself against my wife’s ass before slowly pulling it out again. She pushed it back into my wife again and started the thrust in and out slowly. “Oh yes,” my wife yelled, “Fuck me harder.”

The woman started speeding up her thrusts and my wife groaned even louder as she did. I watched the two women for a long time, marveling at the way they moved and how much enjoyment they were getting. After about 15 minutes, the woman tired and she pulled the long cock out of my wife. My wife just slumped forward on the floor, completely spent. The woman slowly took off the fake cock and fell to her knees, panting.

I waited for their breathing to slow before I said anything. “Wow, you two really know how to fuck. I never knew you wanted it up your ass before,” looking over at my hot and sweating wife. “I like it up my ass too,” the woman said quickly, looking at me with a huge grin on her face. “Any takers?” I didn’t hesitate, moving over to her as she raised her legs up over her head, giving me access to her ass hole. I pointed my cock at her and pushed forward. I felt the head, go past her splinter and then start down her canal. “Oh, that feels good,” she said as I continued to push my cock inside her. “”Take your time and fuck me hard.”

I reached the end and held myself against her before starting to thrust in and out. She squealed, loudly as I fucked her ass and I soon spurted my come up inside her. She groaned loudly when she felt my hot come spurt up into her. “Fill me up,” she yelled as I continued spurting my come into her. “I want to feel all your come inside me.” After a few minutes, I slowly pulled my cock out of her. It came out with a slight pop and my come started running down her legs. She reached over and scooped it off herself with her fingers before sticking them in her mouth. She sucked loudly on her fingers as she tasted my come again and again.

Now I was done. I couldn’t have gotten it up again if my life depended on it and the two women had had enough too. We all just relaxed and my thoughts were on how this was going to end or if this was the start of something more. After we all settled down, I stood up and gathered my clothes together. The two women slowly did the same and after we dressed, we just sat, looking at each other with grins on our faces.

“You can fuck me anytime,” the woman said. “Maybe we can get together on a regular basis and fuck and suck each other again and again.’ “I’d like that,” my wife answered. “I’d like to feel that huge cock up my ass again. It was the best fuck I have ever had.” She quickly looked at me and grabbed my hand, squeezing it as she spoke. I knew what she meant and I wasn’t hurt by her comment. “Only next time,” the woman said, “I want to watch your husband fuck you in the ass.” “When do you want to come over?” my wife grinned.

rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers