First Threesome Ch. 03

Story Info
Jen with Lex and Ken.
1.6k words
4.52
26.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
254 Followers

Jen walked confidently back towards her two escorts sitting in the booth, Lex her lover and Ken his friend. Lex saw her coming and stood to meet her, asking if she cared to dance. The small raised dance floor was right next to their booth and there was only canned music playing but it was a slow song they could cuddle closely to.. She molded her body to him as his hand slid to her bottom making her giggle in his ear, "Ken has a pretty nice view of your hand on my fanny." Lex looked over her shoulder and could see they were about three feet above Ken's head.

"He would have a pretty nice view of your fanny if you were wearing a shorter skirt." he countered, and he felt her shiver with the thought.

"He has had some pretty nice views of my panties already" she sighed into her lovers ear, "Did you want to let him enjoy more?"

Lex nipped at her neck lightly and answered, " It's not up to me baby, it's your call, it's your body, you know whatever you do is cool with me."

Jen thought this over for a minute, knowing deep down she could not stop what she had started quite yet, and asked Lex to turn her around so he was dancing behind her. As soon as Lex slid in behind her she raised her arms up over her head and wrapped them around his head and shoulders as his hands rested on each of her hips. She tilted her head back, her lips seeking his and they swayed slowly facing Ken, locked in a deep wet kiss. The passion in the kiss emboldened Lex as his hands roamed up to cup her breasts, causing her next button to pop. Jen moaned a soulful "Oh Yes" into his mouth, thrusting her breasts into his hands, his fingers gliding over her hard nipples poking into the thin covering of lace. She could feel the hardness of his cock pressing into her ass and she spread her legs as wide as the tight skirt would allow. She broke the kiss, needing and wanting to look at Ken, watch his eyes as Lex fondled her in front of him, let him see how much she was enjoying the sensations.

Ken's eyes were locked on hers for a moment, then he let his gaze drop to the slit in her skirt, then back to her eyes, pleading with desire. She moved her hands down past Lex's firmly planted on her breasts until her fingers were on the swell of her hips, and with her eyes locked on Kens she slowly inched her skirt up until she could feel a cool breeze on the bare skin above her stockings. Lex moved her tight to the railing surrounding the dance floor, his hands dropping to pull her hard against his crotch, their hips rolling as one, her very wet thong covered cunt just inches above Ken's upturned eyes. He feasted on her display, taking a deep breath of her essence, then picked up his wine glass and gave the rim a long savouring lick as he held her eyes for a moment. Jen could take no more, could feel herself cumming again and bent forward at the waist over the railing, her breasts all but spilling out of her bra as she moaned a emotional "Oh God Yes" close to Ken's ear.

Lex gave her a moment to regain her composure then guided her back to the booth. Jen moved toward Ken quickly and wrapped her arms around him and nibbled at his lips, telling him how his eyes on her were making her so very crazy. Ken held her tight, admitting that looking at her had done the very same to him.. Jen was a little embarrassed how forward she had been on the dance floor, and reached into her purse for her lip gloss. As she smoothed it over her lips Lex started to slide from the booth to visit the washroom.

Ken was watching her and remarked, "You have such luscious lips Jen."

Lex laughed, and looked at both of them, "She has perfect lips, don't you baby" he whispered. Jen blushed at the inside joke then turned to Ken to explain as Lex left the booth.

"Lex always tells me I have perfect cock sucking lips." She could see her words set another log on the lusty fire smouldering in his eyes.

"So does Lex have the perfect cock for your sucking lips?" he asked with a smile, making her laugh out loud at his play on words.

"He has a nice cock" she giggled, "And he knows how to use it, but I don't think it's a perfect cock."

"So maybe there is a chance for my cock?" Ken countered, "I've always thought it was very special." Jen could not help but let her eyes dip to his lap and he caught her and grinned. "You can't tell like that" he laughed, "Come dance with me like you did with Lex if you really want to know."

He stood and offered his hand and she smiled and took it. Just as they started to the dance floor the waiter and Lex both approached them. The waiter arrived first and asked if everything was ok and Jen took both of his hands in hers, squeezing her breasts into the deep opening of her blouse until she was quite certain he had an excellent view of her pink nipples, then took both of his hands and pressed them between her breasts as she told him he was the most attentive server ever. She then moved to Lex for a little peck. "Ken wants to dance with me honey, and you know I can't say no to such a hunky looking guy."

They moved out onto the dance floor and faced each other, sorting out arms and legs until they were comfortable and moving to the music, but still far enough apart to look into each others eyes. Ken's eyes dipped to her breasts quickly then back to her face and she laughed and asked him if he liked what he saw. He nodded his head and she continued to smile, "Then look as much as you want baby, that's why my blouse is all undone, that's why I picked this bra so you could see my nipples after my blouse came apart. It makes me so hot to feel your eyes on my tits." she whispered.

"What else can I do to make you hot?" he growled, "My head is full of the scent of your arousal, the taste of you lingers on my tongue, your beautiful body moves seductively before me, you have me on fire for you."

Jen moved against him, her stomach pressing against the hardness in his pants, her lips tasting the flesh of his neck. "I've watched your eyes devour my body, coaxing me to show more and more of myself to you, making my blood boil. I've seen you inhale my scent, taste my cream, your looks have made my pussy so wet with need and desire, and now I can feel the heat and hardness of your perfect cock pressing into my belly, my sucking lips parched for a taste of you." She looked at him with dark eyes. "Make me even hotter please Ken." she pleaded.

Ken turned her so he was behind her, just as she had been with Lex. She moaned "Oh Fuck, Yeah" as she felt Ken turn her to face Lex so he could watch his friend fondle the breasts of his lover while her hands went over her head, opening herself to this new suitor as her mouth reached up for his. Ken's tongue entered her mouth and she sucked him in welcome, moaning into his hot lips as he pressed his thick shaft against her ass, his fingers inside the cups of her bra tugging at her nipples, twisting and pulling them, making her writhe against his body. Ken broke the kiss and moved her to the railing right in front of Lex, Jen's eyes finding Lex's as she moaned with pleasure from Ken's hands on her breasts and the feel of his cock sliding on her bottom. She watched as his eyes dropped to her cunt and then back to her face, the same as Ken had done when he was watching her. She smiled at her lover as her fingers dropped to her sodden panties and slipped in from the side, moving up and down between her slick lips, reappearing wet and dripping, her eyes on his as she moved her hand up to Kens lips, her fingers quickly sucked into his mouth. She watched her lover nod his approval, and knew this evening was not concluded yet.

She quickly pulled Ken back to the booth, her lips moving from one face to the other as she whispered how hot she was, how they had to move upstairs to their room right away. The two men looked at each other and shared a smile, their hands and fingers tormenting her body, their hands running up her parted legs to graze the wet satin covering her sex, their fingers wet with her cum, glistening in the low light. The waiter came over and stood starring at her and she smiled up at him.

"I told you I wasn't shy." she giggled, "Are you too shy to watch them rub my pussy through my panties?" He shook his head and she spread her legs even wider, sliding her hips up and down and pressing herself into their prying fingers. "It makes me so wet having you watch me like this, maybe tomorrow night we could take this further." Lex covered the bill and the two friends helped Jen to her feet and moved her towards the elevators in the lobby.

baremetal
baremetal
254 Followers