First Threesome Ch. 04

Story Info
Jen with Lex and Ken.
1.5k words
4.59
24k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 02/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

Jen stood in the bathroom of their hotel suite, making small repairs to her make-up as she caught her breath and gave some thought to her situation. Waiting anxiously in the suite was Lex, her lover, and Ken, his friend. The two men had taken Jen for a terrific dinner, then dancing, the sexual undercurrent of the evening growing until at the end she had begged them to bring her back here for a proper ravishing. She had never been with two men at the same time before, but the excitement of allowing Ken to kiss and caress her while her lover watched and encouraged her was too powerful for her to combat, and she knew the natural progression of this scenario would start to play out the moment she opened the bathroom door.

She took a deep breath and stepped from her sanctuary to see both of them standing on the balcony, barefoot but otherwise fully dressed, smiling through the glass at her. She walked out to meet them, each giving her a small kiss and a hug, Lex offering her a glass of champagne while Ken busied himself rolling a joint. She eagerly took a long pull, the dope relaxing her some, but also enhancing her arousal. She took a sip from her glass, then Lex motioned for her to set it down and join him.

"Hi, beautiful, how are you feeling?" he asked as he held her tenderly, and she looked deep into his sparkling eyes as she whispered fine. He kissed her, deeply, and the rest of the world faded away as she gave herself to his lips and tongue, reveling in his familiar taste. His hands held her head, then slowly slid down her neck and into the opening of her blouse, slowly undoing the last of her buttons. Her fingers flew to his shirt buttons and the kiss broke as they looked into each others eyes as they stripped off their tops. Lex looked down at the beautiful sight of her flushed breasts encased in black lace and sighed softly, then gently turned her to face Ken. His fingers undid the back of her bra as his tongue flicked at her ear, watching as her eyes met Kens, then whispered, "Go to him."

Ken was just a step away, his arms out to her, an easy smile on his lips, his eyes dark and lusty. She smiled back at him as she undid his shirt and pulled it over his head, her eyes drawn to the powerful chest and flat stomach revealed to her. He pulled her tight to him for a soulful kiss, and her heartbeat jumped as their tongues explored each other, the taste of him, the feel of her breasts pressed against his chest. Silence but the sound of their breathing noisily through their noses, Jen could feel Lex's strong hands lightly stroking her back, letting her know he was there. and sharing her new found pleasures with Ken. She broke the kiss and leaned away from Ken, slowly slipping the straps of her bra from her shoulders, lowering it oh so slowly, feeding on the excitement in Ken's eyes as he saw her nipples escape, pointing long and hard towards his chest. The heat in her groin grew stronger as she felt his manhood twitch, a low moan from his lips as he whispered "beautiful", pulling her lips back to his as her thick nubs rubbed sensuously across his bare skin, his kiss so much more urgent than before.

She could sense Lex sliding down her back, his fingers and lips moving to the top her skirt, releasing the buttons and slipping it down her legs, helping her to step out of it. Ken's lips moved down along her jaw line to her neck, sucking and licking along her neck out onto the swell of her breasts, and she leaned back to give him better access to her tits, loving the feel of his tongue and lips on her skin, coaxing him towards her eager to be suckled nipples. This forced her centre ever tighter against the bulge of his package, so hot, so hard for her.. Lex had her bare bottom in his hands and was kissing her rounded cheeks gently, he had moved to his knees behind her. She thought how erotic this must look, another wave of excitement coursing through her as she realized they could easily be watched. Her whole body was focused on the pleasure her breasts were receiving from Kens fingers and lips when she felt Lex slip his tongue deep between her butt cheeks for a long lazy lick.

"Oh God Yes" she moaned, "Yeah, like that." Four hands and two sets of lips on her body were just what she craved. She pressed Kens mouth firmly against her breasts and arched her ass out as Lex separated her cheeks to lick and suck along her crack. Ken firmly pulled her back tight against his cock, holding her butt cheeks apart so Lex could continue to tease along the tiny string of her thong. She stuttered through a small orgasm as she writhed between them, her tiny hands moving to Kens belt and zipper, finding no underwear to impede her progress, just how she loved her men. Her fingers encircled his hot throbbing smooth rod, jerking involuntarily under her touch.

"I need to taste you" she blurted to no one in particular as she dropped to her knees, taking Ken's slacks with her.

Lex moved tight behind her, his hands cupping her breasts as his lips moved to her ear. "He's so hard for you baby, let me watch you suck him."

Her eyes locked on her lovers as Ken stood still, her fingers gently rubbing his cock along her cheek, across her lips, then squeezing up his shaft to bring a glistening wetness to his slit, her eyes closing for a second as her tongue licked up this little treat.

"Eyes open my pet" Lex ordered, "Watch him as you make love to his cock." His fingers moved to torment her nipples as her gaze moved up to Ken's face, her lips opening to welcome the head of his prick into her mouth, feeling him tremour with delight as her tongue swirled to wet his tip, the moan as her lips dropped over the ridge of his plum coloured head, her cheeks hollowing as she gently sucked him deeper. She felt so incredibly hot watching Ken's eyes as Lex spoke softly in her ear, telling her how sexy she looked with Ken's meat in her mouth, making him swell even more with need, how he needed to see her make him cum, watch her swallow his seed.

"You have been teasing him so long today baby, he's going to cum quickly, and hard for you, lots of thick cream for my little kitten." He nipped her ear and continued "Then he will last a lot longer when he's fucking your tight little pussy."

She moaned around the shaft in her mouth, and started to work his cock in a frenzy, Lex's fingers cupping her soaking wet panties. Her lips slipped Ken's sausage from her lips for a moment to plead "touch me", but Lex just chuckled in her ear as he increased his rubbing of her through the wet thong.

"I want Ken's lips and fingers and cock to be the first to fuck you baby, don't you want to feel him take you?" She moaned and nodded her head, Ken groaning with excitement.

"Make him cum my pet, then we will move inside to the bed so he can finish undressing you."

Ken looked down at her, his face twisted in pleasure, "Make me cum Jen, I'm really close, then I'll return the favour over and over until you scream." He took her head in his hands as he rocked his hips forward, fucking her face as her tiny hands rotated on his shaft and caressed his balls, quickly bringing him to the peak, his knees bending as he thrust at her, the spasms in his shaft visible as his head went back and Jen started to make small moaning swallows with her throat, milking his balls first then his shaft to squeeze every morsel of his precious cream to her craving lips. Nary a drop was spilt as she eventually released his limp dick from her voracious mouth, collapsing back into the comforting arms of Lex.

The three of them relaxed in silence for a minute, then Ken helped Jen to her feet and held her close and very tenderly, nibbling at her lips as he tried to control his breathing.

"Lex was right about your lips, they are perfect for cocksucking my love." Lex moved in behind her and also held her tight, and Jen sighed as she realized he was now naked too and she was sandwiched between two naked loving men. He took her hand and kissed her wrist,

"Are you ready to go inside and use that great big bed my sweet?" he asked quietly, and she smiled and nodded her head very quickly. He smiled back and gently led her inside.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers