First Time

Story Info
First time at a swinger's club.
1.3k words
4.07
85.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a fantasy of my wife on all fours, her ass and pussy presented to the room giving me a blow job. The fantasy sometimes goes farther and I think about her getting fingered or fucked from behind as she sucks my cock.

I don't really want to share her, but I have this fantasy that won't go away.

The first time this fantasy came into my head was when a friend of mine crashed on our hotel room floor for the night. I thought seriously about fucking my wife in front of him, and then offering her to him.

After much discussion my wife and I decided to go to a swingers club to fulfill my exhibitionist fantasy of fucking her in front of other people. We had no intentions of joining anyone or allowing anyone to join us.

The club was out of the area so no one would recognize us. She was hesitant to go, as was I. We had no idea what to expect.

We arrived and paid to get in. Everyone was very nice in the lobby. At a designated time, all the "new" people went into a large room where the facility and the rules were explained. This was the first time I noticed that the furniture was covered with sheets, and baskets of sheets and towels were sitting in each room.

It was Bi-Girl night and two regulars began making out on a large mattress area in the middle of the room. Soon, they were fingering each other and eating each other out. Whether one made the other cum or not, I don't really know. As much as I thought that it would be exciting to watch two people in real life have sex, especially two women, it didn't so a whole lot for me.

Two other male/female couples joined them on the mattress and began the process of petting and oral sex. The younger couple, the female totally hot, put on one hell of a show, as her man fucked her in the missionary position and then from behind as she was on all fours. The sound of slapping balls, and wetness filled the room, along with her moans as she came and then came again.

She turned around and began sucking her man, with her ass in the air, her freshly fucked pussy displayed for all to see. He had muttered something about not being able to cum, and she told him that it was his idea that they have sex before they went.

She sucked and deep throated him for some time, really working his cock and his balls, until at last he shot her load all over her face and partially in her mouth. They collapsed in a heap.

Others sitting around the mattress area had began making out and petting each other. I started kissing my wife, and feeling her breasts. Soon my hand was up her dress and fingering her surprisingly wet pussy.

Without me asking she pulled off her panties and I finger fucked her, with her legs spreading farther apart by the minute, and her dress hiked up exposing her shaved pussy.

She had her hand wrapped around my cock, my pants were partially undone.

I pulled her top down exposing her tits. Now all eyes upon us, she whisperered in my ear, "You want to fuck me in front of everyone?"

Without me answering she bent over and began sucking my cock, pulling my pants down farther. She focused on just the head of my cock and then took the shaft deep in her mouth, with her hand wrapped around it. She had her other hand on my balls as she sucked me to nearly the point of cumming. Satisfied my cock was lubricated with her saliva, she straddled me on the couch and slid my cock deep into her box, past her swollen and slippery lips.

She rode me long and slow and deliberately, kissing me, as I alternately grabbed her ass, and massaged her tits. She reached back behind and touched my balls lightly as she rode me, her ass exposed to the room.

The couple next to began to get into the action as the female partner began sucking her male lover's cock. Her foot, was pressing against mine. It was incredibly erotic, as if our energy and their energy were interconnected.

I made my wife turn around to face the room as she fucked me. I massaged her tits, and fingered her clit. Another woman came over and without asking kissed my wife, and played with her tits. She reached down and rubbed her clit while I fucked her until my wife arched her back and pressed into the woman's finger on her clit and came hard, moaning slightly, which is an accomplishment for me to make her do. Once my wife moans, even just quietly and a little, I know she's had a fantastic orgasm.

My wife, called for a break and we got up and left the room. The young woman next to us still had her panties on, but was riding her man reverse cowgirl, her panties pulled to the side while he fucked her. It was an incredibly erotic scene. If I had seen both of them in public, I would never suspect that either of them engaged in such exhibitionism.

We toured the different room, where people were in different states of undress, engaged in threesomes, and fucking. We came to a room with a sex swing, several couples watched another couple put on a display in the swing. He was fingering her, not fucking her and she was crying out loudly. Several couples were naked in a circle around the swing. One had mounted his female partner from behind, and he fucked her slowly as they watched the show in the sex swing.

In another room was a Sybian, and after some brief instruction from the assigned operator, and some lube, my wife climbed on to my and brought herself to several orgasms. I sucked on her tits, and kissed her while others watched. I extracted my cock from my pants and she sucked on me while she orgasmed over and over. I really wanted to throw her down on the floor and fuck her, but I held back, feeling the need for a little more seclusion.

We retired to a semi private room, they called the "Play Room". My wife climbed on an elevated bed with stirrups and had completely taken her clothes off, leaving only her high heels on. I stripped naked too, and began vigorously fucking her. The two of us alternately played with her clit and I massaged her tits as I got up on my tip toes while we fucked.

We attracted a crowd. Several stood in the door as we went at it. One couple, about our age, came to the edge of the raised bed and stood transfixed. I spread my wife's legs wide so everyone could see my cock pistoning in and out of my wife's beautiful shaved pussy. I wanted everyone to see how hot she was, but that she was mine, and only mine.

She looked over at the couple as the man stroked his cock and fingered his girlfriend. For an instant, I wanted my wife to reach over and suck his cock, or have the girlfriend suck on her tits while I fucked her.

Eventually, bathed in sweat, I came hard, filling her full of my cum.

One of the watchers came over and told us that we put on a good show for first timers. She got off the raised bed, and we partially dressed and lay on one of the multiple mattresses in the room.

The couple that was watching went one mattress over, and the woman began sucking her man's cock.

We dressed, and left without saying a word, wondering if anyone would recognize us later, fantasy fulfilled, but our heads filled with more.