First Time

Story Info
Her first experience as a sub.
913 words
3.52
9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She showed up at the scheduled time. I took her by the elbow and walked her into the house. I removed her coat and scarf and led her to the middle of the room, where I had placed a pillow on the floor. She stood before me, the pillow at our feet between us, and I kissed her deeply, telling her to kneel on the pillow and to take my cock out and to pleasure me with her mouth only. She did as she was told but was gagging as my cock would touch the back of her throat. She reached up and held it in her hand to prevent that. I pulled out, quickly stood her up, looked her in the eyes and told her, "Mouth only, no hands. Remember you are here to do what I want, and disobedience results in punishment."

I led her to a chair and told her to pull her pants down to her knees and lay across my lap. When she was in position, I slid her panties down so her bare ass was exposed and then gave her a quick swat on each cheek, telling her, "When I tell you to do something, do it." I proceeded with the spanking but gently rubbed her ass every so often. I slid my hand down to her slit only to find it soaking wet. Her panties were soaked as well.

I led her to the bedroom and told her to remove her clothes and lay down on the bed. I watched her as she slowly removed her clothes and folded them neatly into pile. Once she was on the bed I tied her to the corners, legs and arms spread wide. I rubbed the head of my cock against her clit, watching her squirm and moan. She almost came but I stopped before she did, I crawled up and gently kissed her lips and told her I will decide when she can cum.

I picked up the crop and started tapping her clit with it, increasing the intensity as I went. Again she nearly came but I stopped the tapping. I pinched her nipples to get them to stand up hard and firm and then put the clamps on. Once they were on took a feather and slowly rubbed it across each clamped nipple, watching her moan with pleasure.

I chose the vibrator that she really likes and slowly eased it into her dripping wet pussy, softly working that special little spot that I know sends her into spasms when she cums. I asked her if she was ready to cum and all she could do was frantically nod her head yes. As she was near her peak, I bent over and took her clit into my mouth and started gently sucking on it while rubbing my tongue under the pulsing hood. Her orgasm lasted a good five minutes and I held her while her body went into an intense spasm.

After a minute I let her up in order to give her a drink of water and to let her calm down. I told her to turn over with her head down and ass in the air. I tied her wrists to her knees, leaving her fully exposed. Again, I began tapping her clit with the crop. She started moaning and slid forward. I told her not to do that and gave her a hard swat on the ass. While rubbing the sting away I took the feather duster and softly worked it across her body. I removed the dripping vibrator from her pussy and rubbed it against her tight rear entry, slowly moving it back and forth. When the vibrator touched her most sensitive spot, she arched her back toward it, showing me how badly she wanted it. It easily slid into her well-lubricated ass and I worked it in deeper and deeper, never letting up until she was screaming and begging for an orgasm. I stopped immediately and softly told her no, not yet.

I got and ice cube and slowly rubbed it against her swollen clit. It didn't take long for her to say the safe word. I asked her what was wrong and she said the sting of the cold was too much. I inserted the ice cube into her wet pussy, working it across her g-spot, basically holding it there as she ground against it. As she did so I continued to work the vibrator in her ass. She begged me to let her cum I allowed her to. She came so hard she squirted the water from melted ice cube out of her pussy.

She was totally spent. I untied her, gave her more water, and held her close, feeling her body shake and quiver. After resting she asked if she could go to the bathroom. I led her to the shower and had her kneel down and told her to pee. She told me she couldn't with me watching. I lifted her chin, looked at her and told her to pee and then offered my hard cock to her lips. As she was giving me pleasure, this time remembering the command to not use her hands, she started to pee and as she did I shot my load down her throat. We showered together, holding on to each other. She did very well for her first time as a submissive, and it is an experience we will soon repeat!