First Time

Story Info
Party in college changes his life.
1.5k words
4.34
193.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_cd1
nikki_cd1
15 Followers

I'm not really sure how I ended up where I am. However, the events below are true and only the names have been changed. It happed to me over 15 years ago and my life has never been the same.

It was my freshman year of college, being 35 in the middle of a mean divorce I decided to sell my condo and move into one of the college dorms. My friends thought I was nuts, but I figured what the hell, what do I have to lose. During the first couple of weeks I pretty much ignored most of the crowd of young students partying on campus. I met a few students who really did not care about my age and we would hang out and enjoy some beer. Around Halloween, they invited me to a costume party. I really did not feel like going, and the day of the party as I was sitting in their dorm room, drinking a beer they prepared to leave. As I was sitting on the couch, the most erotic women I have ever seen walked into the room. She was stunning, tall with long legs wrapped in fishnet stockings. She was wearing a latex top and mini skirt that accented her figure. She looked at me, smiled and walked over placing her finger under my chin and closing my mouth. Jeez, I felt like a fool. She asked me to get her a beer and I jumped to grant her wish.

While sitting in the room, other people came in and the room filled to about 15 people. For a dorm room this is very crowded. I was talking to this Goddess and found out her name was Leah and she went to a nearby college and was friends with one of the roommates. She asked if I was going to the party and I said I was not. She seemed disappointed and asked why. Looking into her eyes, I could think of no reason not to go and gave the feeble excuse of having no costume. She looked around the room and saw a friend of hers; she yelled to her that she needed some help making a costume.

Grabbing my hand she led me out of the room down the hall to her girlfriend's room. Once inside they started pulling clothes out of the closet. I was instructed to take off my pants and shirt and to start putting on what they handed me. Before long there I was standing in front of a mirror wearing a long flowery skirt with a pink blouse. They gave me a pair of high heels to wear, I complained they were to small and was told it did not matter to them WEAR THEM. When they finished with the clothes, they both looked at me and Leah made the remark that it still was not right. They grabbed some fishnet stockings and started to put on make up. Leah looked me over and with a smile said I would be her little pet tonight at the party. We went back to the room and everyone cheered that I changed my mind.

At the party the place was filled with young college students drinking beer for the most part and I had a good time and met some students I had seen on campus or in class but did not know. Leah would grab me every once n a while and as she drank a little more would tell me how much seeing me in a skirt was turning her on. I of course was getting her more beer as the night went on. We flirted with each other softly caressing each others as we passed in the night. As the night wore on and the crowd thinned out I found myself with Leah in my arms sharing a passionate embrace. I held her in my arms kissing her neck and running my hands along her back to her thighs. She looked me in the eyes and said perhaps when we leave I can find a place more private. She stepped away and walked to the ladies room. I found my friends and they commented on how well things were going with Leah, I said yea and it looks like it is only going to get better. We joked and Mike, a guy whose room I was in before the party said he never would have guessed that about me. Patted me on the back and said he was hitting the road back to campus. I waited for Leah and we grabbed a couple of beers and decided to head back to my campus. When we arrived we headed for my room.

Once inside I did not waste my time with the lights. I grabbed Leah by the arms; pulling her close and kissed her hard finding she returned the kiss with just as much power. We worked our way to the couch and continued to wrap our bodies together. She started pulling off my blouse, telling me how turned on she was seeing me dressed like this. I could care les how I was dressed, her was a beautiful women in my dorm room, me 35 and she was 22. God I was in heaven. She continued to remove my skirt and as she did she got down on her knees and took me into her mouth. My head fell back onto the couch as she worked me with her tongue, taking all of me into her. I laid back and she used her fingers to massage my back side. I never had this done and when she inserted a finger into me I exploded into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and brought her lips to mine. I could taste my salty explosion on her lips and this turned me on even more. When the kiss ended and we pulled out, she looked me in the eyes and said it appears I liked what she was doing to my backside and the taste on her lips seemed to agree with me also.

I pulled her lips back to mine and said Yes, yes I enjoyed it very much. With that she moved next to me on the couch and slowly pushed me between her legs. I got on the floor and began the slow process of kissing my way up her long slender legs. I ran my fingers up her thighs and followed them with kisses and soft bites. I was now less than an inch from her womanhood and I placed my fingers on her panties and began to pull them down. Seeing the soft hair beginning to be exposed I lower my lips and started kissing her on the soft curly hair as I lowered her panties. She gently placed her hands on my head and directed me lower down her body. As I pulled her panties off, me lips touched something and started to open to allow it in my mouth. What was I doing!!!! I was sooo turned on I could not stop.

Leah was a man, and I was taking her into my mouth and savoring the sweet feel of her growing on my tongue. She held me in place as I slowing worked my mouth to allow as much of her into me as possible. The soft head of her manhood brushed against my tongue as it worked its way down my throat. Leah began moving her hips up and down working my mouth around her as I tried to keep all of her in me. She pulled all the way out and I started licking the shaft and nuzzling my face into her. I opened my mouth and lowered myself onto again. This time she held my head tight and I felt her start to tense up, her hips raised up off the couch and I felt a warm explosion in my mouth. I swallowed as she pumped herself into trying to swallow every drop. When she began to soften, I kissed the soft head and kissed my why back up her body until our mouths found each others.

She pulled me up and laid me over the couch, and then she placed her tongue on me and starting rimming me. I stroked myself as she worked her tongue in me like I never felt before. I could see her getting hard again and she stood and I felt her start to enter me. It hurt but I wanted to feel her all the way in me. She slowly pressed forward and I could feel her getting past my meager resistance. She gave a powerful thrust and I could feel her enter me completely and her balls slapping against my legs. She rested and allowed me to get used to her them started pumping into me. I stroked myself as she slammed into, after about 10 minutes she grabbed onto my waist and with one final hard slam I could feel her emptying her seed deep within me.

We spent the night in my room and in the morning she repeated the process. We remained lovers for the next 3 years. Now, I love to cross-dress and date other cross dressers.

nikki_cd1
nikki_cd1
15 Followers