First Time Adventures

Story Info
Uncle recalls his first and nephew plumbs his first.
3.1k words
4.29
41.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Willie was on the porch nursing a beer, his sun-ravaged 66-year-old face screwed up as light shafts of the setting sun drilled in under the eaves to bath us in a peachy glow.

I was just nineteen. In situations liked this we jawed about almost anything, though my jaw was mostly stilled. The conversation took a pause as we ripped open the tabs of our third can of beer.

"Expensive stuff is beer," observed my favorite uncle. "It's almost out of you before you've managed to detect its watery taste. Not like sex."

I shot a look at him: he'd said not like sex. That was one subject we'd never discussed.

"What's wrong young fellow; nothing I say really interests you but you suddenly look keen-eyed?"

"I'm always interested in your solutions to world conflicts, how to clean up politics and the quality and quantity of water supplies and why the Titanic sank and the impossibly true fact that aircraft stay up in the sky even though they are heavier than air."

"Good for you son – those observations will be key pointers in your education towards manhood."

"Talk to me about sex," I blurted.

He stroked his chin and belched rudely. I thought for a moment he was about to reject my invitation.

"What do you want to know about it – want me to name the parts, tell you how to do it or how to get your share? Speak up boy and don't look so fucking embarrassed."

"Females of my age are suddenly taking much greater interest in me sexually and just lately I've been in real demand. But how do I know if I getting my fair share – is there rule of thumb stuff I need to know?"

"Not really – your dick is a good guide. When it is not standing stiff with usual regularity you are pretty close to getting your share. Tell me want else you want to know?"

"Why isn't there real adventure in sex?"

Uncle Willie grinned. "You're a good kid with a fine mind, Ronnie and you do come up with some damn good questions. I'll rabbit on and you may see the funny side to sex according to Uncle Willie."

Willie (William) said he was sexually very active when he left high school aged eighteen - but only with girls of his age. "Some were breathless sweeties thinking they were in the jaws of depravity or the occasional real goer seeing if she could notch up 365 sexual liaisons in one year and the occasional wide-eyed acquaintance would invite me to take her cherry. They were good girls – and were mostly enthusiastic but they were girls, not women. I hungered for a real woman.

"A friend Danny was home in bed with a throat infection so I and my neighbor Gwen drove out in Gwen's mother's car to see our buddy. His parents were share-milkers on this farm – that means they received a weekly cash retainer and a share of the farmer's milk check when it arrived. It was a fair living with a free house, free milk and meat.

"Well, Danny was asleep so Mr Jones asked us if we'd like to go with him to help shift the electric fence for the herd when put into new pasture that evening. It was the flush of spring growth and they were strip feeding the cows so they didn't eat more than what was good for them and trample down good feed. I'd done that many times with Danny so I stayed behind and Gwen went off with Mr Jones excited and asking him all sorts of questions as she was a real town girl.

"I noticed Mrs Jones eying me several times and I wondered if she was trying to catch me looking at her tits – they were beauties.

"She said, 'I'm going over to the cowshed to put new batteries in the transistor radio. Want to come?'

"She stared at me, and I stared right back – I guess she would have been in her late thirties, Mr Jones being quite a bit older. I said I'd like to come, thinking I was saying yes, I'd like to cum and she was now really staring at me, licking her top tip.

"She fiddled with the radio case and asked me to hold it while she inserted the batteries. Mrs Jones was breathing rather heavily and I was standing very close to her. My arm accidentally brushed her breast and she leaned against it hard and asked, 'Would you like to see my tits, Willie?'

"I nodded dumbly. She closed the back of the radio and taking me hand led me to the barn next door. At one stage she grasped my dick and said "Good boy' before letting it go; it was as hard as steel.

"We heard noises down the end of the barn. She put a her finger to her lips and we crept down to investigate. We saw Mr Jones fucking Gwen and she was making loud noises and Mr Jones was trying to hush her. Mrs Jones and I left the barn and I thought my first time with a woman was lost.

"But Gwen is a virgin," I said, marveling at what I'd just seen. But Mrs Jones said, 'Not any more. Get your mouth round this pair,' she ordered, opening the front of her dress and hauling out her two beauties which I slurped around like crazy while she patted my head and groaned. Soon she shuddered then said, 'Come on, let's go' and I though we were going.

"But no, she lay face down over the small table and lifted up her skirt; she wasn't wearing knickers.

"Don't you want to see what I've got?" I said and she replied 'Later'.

So I unbuttoned my trousers and slid it up her. I'd previously only done it placing my girls flat on the ground. This was exciting. I didn't have to look for the target hole – it was hanging down, like a fat peach leaking juice. I fed it into her and she squealed with pleasure. It was slippery and pretty loose but lo, as I felt near to coming, she began squeezing me with her cunt like I've never been squeezed before. Oh boy, did I give her a full load.

"She came off the table and dropped to her knees, not bothering to quell my cum flow and her leaking juices. She began licking my cock and balls clean.

"We hear a noise and looked up, and there was Gwen looking at us, fully dressed."

"May I watch?"

Mrs Jones grunted and went back to her task. When finished she walked off asking Gwen if anything interested had happen to her.

"Not really," lied Gwen.

"As soon as Mrs Jones had gone Gwen lay over the table and asked me to fuck her for the first time. There was no need to get her wet and there were no panties to remove, but boy was she tight. But she spoilt it, making me cum too soon by saying, 'Boy, your penis is much, much fatter than someone else's I know'.

Mr Jones's? I asked, she said yes and began pulsating and that drove me into early ejaculation.

"So I had too firsts that day. Tell me about your first."

But we were interrupted.

"I've never heard that story before Willie," said Aunty Mae coming on to the porch and looking very pink and wide-eyed. "Ronnie," she said. "Could you please go down to the village and buy a dozen eggs; here's the money – there is no need to hasten back."

I decided to walk to the village rather than ride by motor-cycle. I turned and waved to my aunt and uncle. I was staying with them for the weekend – I did this quite regularly. I noticed Aunty Mae had her arm around Uncle Willie and was stroking his chest. They waved and went inside.

After what Uncle Willie had told me, I was keen to spend my first time with an older woman. I hoped the opportunity would come and this would be the day.

A vehicle slowed behind him and I turned and saw the driver was female. I grinned and wondered if this was my opportunity.

"What a lovely welcoming grin," Ronnie. "Most young men I see today seem to scowl."

It was Meg, a neighbor and young friend of Aunty Mae's who lived with an older friend. I was convinced they were lesbians as when they visited us or we were having drinks with them at their place they tended to exchange deep looks and touch each another when touching didn't seem necessary.

I leaned on the open window of the passenger seat front window to converse.

"Hi, Felicity not back yet?"

"No," sighed Meg, "but it shouldn't be long now as her mother is out of danger."

"You must be missing her." Later I would recall that was a brilliant thing to say.

"Terribly."

There was a silence.

"I'm going down to Secret Hole for a swim; care to join me? I have a bottle of wine which we can share if you don't mind sipping from my glass."

I looked at her lips and said, "I won't mind that at all."

She flushed slightly – I guess because of my focus – and through the open window of the passenger door she said, "Jump in."

Pointing to the phone she said. "Call Mae if you think she'll be worried where you are."

"Nah, I'm a big boy Meg and right now they have something better in their minds."

She looked at me with a question, but left it unsaid.

"Well, you have the start of a good tan; I'm pleased you are up here now as it's our best weather of the year."

"That's why I'm here. You have a great tan; how far does it go down?"

To tell the truth, I didn't believe that Meg would want to do it with me; me being a male would probably be an anathema to her, but also I was perhaps 15 years younger than she – just a kid in her eyes. I decided to bite the bullet to see how far she'd allow me to go.

She replied, "That's not a question a gentleman would ask a lady?"

"Exactly."

She looked at me, saw my grin and was unable to suppress a giggle.

"You've never been this…um…like this with me before."

"I've never seen you as pretty as this, so under-dressed and being prepared to flirt with me."

"Flirt?"

She asked that with her eyes looking straight ahead as the turn-off to Secret Pool was coming up, only it was no secret – everyone within thirty miles knew of this pool in the river but it was not the best swimming hole around so was not very popular.

"I'm sorry if I've offended you."

"Good heavens, Ronnie – I'm flattered. I had no idea you thought I was pretty. But be careful with your choice of words – it's a lovely day, I'm warm and lonely and I'm aware that we are about to go swimming and neither of us has swim suits."

"Oh my, does that mean I'm going to be blessed with unrestricted looks at your lovely firm body of a woman in her prime?"

Meg audibly sucked in her breath and her small car wobbled on the highway but did not go over the centre lane.

"Fuck, I've over-shot the turn-off." Braking, she checked that the highway was clear both ways, did and u-turn and then immediately turned down the river access track.

Never before had I heard Meg use such a word. This was very promising, so I pretended to adjust my shorts as if my undies had suddenly become too tight.

The car left the road and plowed through long grass and over a couple of big bumps before Meg steered it back on to the track.

"Oops," she'd cried with a happy shriek.

Leaning over I had helped her steer back on to the graded surface.

"Thanks," she said. "You smell fresh and nice."

Keep winding, I warned myself – don't allow her to back away.

"I am interested in the smell of your body."

"Ronnie!" she shrieked in laughter. "Behave yourself. I meant your after-shave or is it perfumed suntan cream? Keep on like this and I may lose self-control."

My immediate reaction was to ask did she want to lose self-control but I resisted; that was an invitation to express a negative thought. What we required here was continued forward momentum.

"I can't wait to see your body."

Bingo! She bit her lip.

"Really? Ronnie, I'm going to be a big disappointment to you as you are nineteen and run with girls your own age – I'm fifteen years your senior and my body shape shows it."

"Is shape everything?"

"What else is there?"

"What you can do with it?"

We were only traveling 15 miles an hour as the track was due for regrading, the potholes scoured by winter and early spring rains were numerous.

Meg allowed the vehicle to drift to a stop.

"Ronnie!"

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her softly. She kissed me back but not over reacting. I felt her left breast under her dress: no bra. My hand wandered down and reached her hip without encountering panty elastic.

"I didn't expect to meet anyone – I came ready to pull off my dress and jump into the pool."

"Do you still want to swim?" I asked, crossing my fingers.

"Not at the moment."

"What would you rather do?"

"Drink wine and play around a bit."

"You mean fuck?"

"Yes, if that's what you want."

"Meg, drive us to under the trees around the pool fast!"

We roared down the 150 yards to park under the trees. I grabbed the rug and bottle of wine from the basket on the back seat while she rolled straight off her seat on to leaves, yelling with delight: "There's no one here, whoopee!"

I threw open the rug and she crawled on to it and I stood in front of her drinking from the bottle as she undid my belt and unzipped me.

"Is it big enough for you?" I asked, as I stepped out of my garments and she stroked me a couple of times. I almost spurted her when she replied, "Not quite as large as my dildo."

I handed her the bottle but she wouldn't drink without a glass. As I was fetching it she asked, "Do you have protection?"

"No, sorry."

"I have – please also fetch me handbag."

I lied to her. "I'm not very experienced, Meg."

"Well, that's going to make this even more interesting. I'll love being your tutor. Put that foil down – I only require protection internally. Here – take the glass of wine. Remain standing up because I'm going to tickle you with my tongue and then I'll try to produce a number of sensations for you including taking you down my throat as far as I can manage comfortably."

She took it slowly, a little too slowly for me because I was itching to get at her tits; she was still in her sundress. But soon she had me squirming and almost panting as she was making obscene slobbering sounds that she told me later were designed to help arouse me.

She pulled away when my cock was almost ready to blow. Taking off her dress she rolled a rubber on to me, held up her arms and asked me to lift her up high. She slung her legs around my waist and I began licking the little bullets called nipples. I could feel my dick was digging into her and then she hand her hand on it.

"Time to lower me slowly until I say stop," she whispered. Why she was whispering I had no idea, but this whole thing was sexy. I'd seen big muscle guys in adult videos do this with small dames but hell, Meg was big-framed and almost as tall as me – but I had to admit she was quite a bit lighter as her thighs were thin and she had a small tight ass from what I'd seen.

Meg steered herself on to me until I felt my balls slap against her wet ass – I hadn't touched her cunt but she was really gooey and obviously very ready as I slipped in with squishy sounds.

"Put both hands under my ass cheeks – but don't let me fall – and then help lift and lower me but allow me to set the pace," she instructed.

She leaned away from me and I felt me cock making real contact with her quim and she closed her eyes and moaned. Our pace quickened; she opened her eyes looking straight at me but as if not seeing me and her mouth opened into a big 'O' She shuddered four times and I felt her goo running down my thighs.

"That was lovely," she said, still whispering, and this time I could see her smiling eyes were seeing me, having lost that trance-like look. "Stop plunging if you wish as we'll get more use out of that condom – we've only the two."

We kept at it for three hours including two swims but after I'd plowed her bent over the trunk lid of the car, she called Auntie Mae and invited them over for dinner.

"I'm in the village and have just seen Ronnie. I'll try to find him and see if he'd come home and help me with a chore or two; I'm expecting Felicity home any day now."

* * * *

Oh that glorious afternoon down at Secret Pool and again back at her house before the others arrived for dinner; however, Meg and I never engaged in sex again. I did not enquire whether she was a lesbian because it was immaterial to me. I wanted to know what her body was like and could she fuck: I received great answers to both those questions. Meg and I flirt outrageously which annoys Felicity but she'd learning to tolerated it. Perhaps one day when Willie is in the right mood and unable to remember what he was told an hour after being told something, I'm going to sit him out on the porch, open his can for him, and then tell him a story about Meg and me – making sure Auntie Mae is not listening from her spy post just inside behind the door.

THE END