First Time Anal by the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Swallow,’ I ordered and waited till she’d done so before releasing her and tugging my cock from between those plump lips. Then I knelt beside her and kissed that hot bruised mouth, tasting the remnants of my seed. It took her a few seconds to respond, but when she did, it was with some enthusiasm.

‘So, kid,’ I said, sitting back on my haunches and stroking her thighs. ‘Enjoy that?’

‘Uh, huh,’ she said, eyes sparkling. ‘Maybe not all, but … yeah, I guess all!’

‘Great!’ I smiled back. ‘I’m just going inside to get another drink. You want one?’ When I came back out with the glasses and a cloth to wipe clean the lounge, Jamie was lying back smoking, one hand gently massaging her blotched breasts. I handed her the straight orange juice and watched as she gulped it down. Then I packed her off back home. She whined and carried on wanted to stay knowing that I’d be alone all night, but I didn’t want her to get the wrong idea. It was only sex. She pouted, whined and begged so I told her she could come back the next Thursday when I’d be alone again. Afterall, I reasoned, someone ought to teach the kid how to suck cock. That is, if I could keep away from her arse long enough …..

12