First Time at the Frat House

Story Info
Tony gets laid for the first time.
1.2k words
3.9
43.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gudzinya
Gudzinya
23 Followers

"Tony," yelled Brian. "Come over here."

From across the crowded frat house basement, I hear Brian call and walked over through the crowd. The crowd was thinning though. It was 1:30 in the morning, and even though it was a Friday night, some people were heading out early since the next night was a themed party and everyone knew they'd be back and out until at least four in the morning for it.

Brian was standing with a very hot blonde who was wearing a loose t-shirt and a very low cut skirt.

"Tony," said Brian. "This is Cindi. Cindi, this is Gudzinya. You oughta let him get in ya."

He laughed. He'd said that to so many girls in the basement of this frat house trying to get me laid. And he could never remember how to pronounce my last name, which is Getculli. But as many girls as he'd said it to, everyone always figured he was just being his usual self—the comedian.

"Okay," said Cindi.

We both looked at her. Neither of her had expected her to give that answer.

I felt myself grow hard. I was really hoping I had heard her correctly.

"Well what are you waiting for, man. Take her upstairs."

I was lucky I had my own room. I'd only just joined the fraternity a few weeks back in the semester, but there was an open room in The House and I was invited to move in and get out of the dorm.

I put my arm around Cindy's shoulder and began walking her to the stairs leading out of the basement. As we walked away, Brian grabbed my hand and put it onto her ass, under her skirt. I could feel the string of her thong panties.

We walked up the stairs into the living area where several people were still drinking and at least one person was passed out on the couch while others drew on his face with magic marker and filled his hands with shaving cream. We took another set of stairs to the second floor where there was no one. Virtually no one. From inside a room with a closed door, we could hear a girl yelling in pleasure. Though it was completely unnecessary, a rubber band hung from the doorknob signaling the room was "in use." I couldn't really tell which brother was in there with her. In our frat house, there's an unwritten rule that, even if you don't live there, a "sure thing" gave immediate access to any open bedroom.

Luckily, my own bedroom was free. I led Cindi in and grabbed a rubber band from the table right inside the room. I hung it on the knob and closed the door.

"So," said Cindi. "Is this your first time?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Brian put out the suggestion down there. I've heard him say that line to other girls, so I figure if he's trying to get you laid..."

"I guess I can be a bit shy in that regard."

"That's cool, Gudzinya. Shy guys usually turn out to be completely amazing in bed."

I smiled.

"My name isn't really 'Gudzinya,'" I said. "You'd think my own fraternity brother would be able to pronounce my last name. It's Getculli. But just call me Tony."

She leaned in.

"Well, I could call you Tony," she said. "Or I could scream out that name while you fuck me."

I felt myself grow harder still.

"Wow," I said, clearly showing nervousness.

"You're not exactly sure what to do," she asked. "Are you?"

"Not really," I said, biting my lip.

"Well, let's start with the basics," she said. She slipped out of her shoes and slid her socks off with her feet. Figuring my own socks and shoes would just be in the way, I slid them off and then pulled my socks off and threw them off to the side with my shoes.

She pulled her t-shirt over her head. A skimpy bra was left covering her chest. She reached behind herself and unhooked the bra and slid the shoulder-straps off of her shoulders and let the bra drop to the floor. She stood in front of me topless.

"Give me your hands," she said. She reached and took my hands in her own and set them onto her bare breasts. As I let my hands slide over them, she unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. She pulled my pants and my briefs down at the same time and they fell to my feet. She grabbed my hardened dick in her hands and gave it several quick rubs.

Hoping my next move was the right one, I slid my hands down her body, sliding the waistband of her skirt away from her waist and dropping the skirt to the floor. She was left wearing only a pair of green silk thong panties. I slid them from her body the same way I'd slid the skirt sway.

She stepped away from her clothes, completely naked now. I pulled my golf shirt over my head and tossed it away. We were both naked now. She hopped onto the bed, laid on her back and supported herself up with her elbows. She smiled seductively.

"I think you know what happens from here," she said.

I walked over to the bed and climbed on top of her. She picked up a condom that was on top of the bed-table. She opened it and slid it onto my dick.

"We'll worry about foreplay the next time," she said. "Right now, just fuck me." She smiled.

She was already talking about a 'next time.'

With a bit of aggression, but still gently, I pushed her down and laid down on top of her. I slid my dick inside of her pussy and she moaned.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "That's right. Now bounce on me. Give me some motion.

I began bouncing, thrusting my pelvis into her as I felt my shaft slide up and down, in and out of her pussy. Feeling more and more confident, I leaned down, hands between our bodies and on her breasts and as I continued to bounce on top of her, I leaned in and kissed her lips. My tongue slid into her mouth and the act was reciprocated.

I felt her spread legs suddenly tighten around my own thighs. As our bodies tightened, the depth and power of my thrusts decreased, but the pleasure increased as the bouncing quickened. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight and close into her.

Between heavy breaths, she managed to get out the words, "Are...you...sure this is...your...first time?"

She didn't wait for an answer before a loud groan escaped her lips signaling the intense pleasure she was feeling.

"KEEP GOING," she shouted. "DON'T STOP. YES! YES! YES!!!"

I continued the quick bounces for several more minutes. Periodically, her legs loosened and tightened around my own. Finally, inside of her, I felt an explosion inside the condom. Out of breath, I pulled out of her. Lying on my back and catching my breath, her arm crossed her body and rested on my chest. She pulled the condom off of me and dropped it in the garbage can next to the bed.

"Like I said," she said. "Next time, we'll try some foreplay."

"Next time," I asked. "I suppose that's a good sign."

"I haven't been fucked like that in ages," she said.

I smiled.

"You spending the night," I asked.

"Definitely," she replied.

Gudzinya
Gudzinya
23 Followers